Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 10th, 2010 #21
Bernie

Yes, and I suspect if he DIDN'T hire the groids he would have been knocked off years ago as a 'racist'. I think he was assassinated, this is the beginning of the race war in SA and the odds are against our brothers there.

Old April 10th, 2010 #22
Johnny James

Default Holy shit.

Old May 6th, 2010 #23
Jess_Smith

Default Suspects in ET case must get bail

The Congress of SA Trade Unions (Cosatu) in the Northwest on Thursday demanded that the two men accused of murdering AWB leader Eugene Terre'Blanche be given bail.

"The suspects must be given bail like those racist farmers who killed farm workers deliberately, claiming they were mistaken for dogs or baboons," the provincial union said in a statement.

The union said that local affiliates will appear at the Ventersdorp Magistrate's court to show support for the family of the accused killers when they appear on May 10 and 14.

"Our support to the family is that justice must be done," read the statement.

Terre'Blanche was killed on April 3, allegedly by one man and one teenage boy who were labourers on his farm

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_i...1753123C994021

Old May 8th, 2010 #24
Jess_Smith

Default Cop probing Terre'Blanche murder arrested

The investigating officer in the murder case of AWB leader Eugene Terre'Blanche has been arrested, police said on Friday.

While declining to name him, Hawks spokesperson Musa Zondi confirmed Captain Tsietsi Mano has been arrested along with seven other police officers for allegedly assaulting a suspect in a house robbery case.

"The suspect that was assaulted was another policeman," said Zondi.

Mano and the seven other officers were called to a police office, where they were arrested by the Independent Complaints Directorate (ICD) on Friday. They were all released on bail of R500 without appearing in court, said Zondi.

"A magistrate was at hand," he said about their release. He declined to give any details about where the arrest took place, or to release the officers names, neither did he have any details of the alleged house robbery case.

http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...ested-20100507

Old May 8th, 2010 #25
Billy M.
Banned

I recently listened to the PoV radio episode about whites in SA. I never knew how bad the situation was for them. Is there any way to help them?

Old May 8th, 2010 #26
Jess_Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy M. View Post
Is there any way to help them?
http://www.helpinghandfund.co.za/

Thread