Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 13th, 2008 #1
Endlösung
I married janewhite88

Default Legal spic pretends to be illegal spic to avoid more serious charges.

This spic assumes whatever persona is needed for the moment. Ostensibly a legitimate U.S. citizen, every time he is arrested he claims to be an illegal alien so they don’t tie him to his criminal citizen alter-ego. Back he goes to Mexico as an illegal wetback, and back to America he returns as a good citizen until he is busted for something and quickly forgets his English.

http://blogs.chron.com/immigration/archives/2008/03/man_dodges_char.html

Man dodges charges by posing as illegal immigrant
A man who posed as an illegal immigrant to dodge his criminal past reportedly was released from immigration custody this week as authorities review claims he is a U.S. citizen.
The San Antonio Express News reported that Saul Espinoza, 36, was detained for nearly two months in San Antonio before being released Monday night. The paper reported that he was allowed to join his family in Boerne pending a final decision in his case.
``I can't believe it," he said. ``I'm going to go to church, stay out of trouble, get a job and rebuild my life."
Immigration officials still haven't recognized him as a U.S. citizen and are reviewing his case. Espinoza told the newspaper he duped authorities for years and avoided criminal charges by telling officials he was Joel Garza, an illegal immigrant from Mexico. Espinoza has been arrested several times for theft and drug charges.
His attorney told the Express-News the father of five was actually born in Brownsville and has the school records, baptismal certificate, and U.S. birth certificate to prove it.
On several occasions, he gave authorities an alias and told them he was a Mexican national. After being deported or voluntarily returning south of the border, he simply headed north and claimed U.S. citizenship.
-

Thread