Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Have You Ever Personally Killed A Non-White - LEGALLY?
I killed a gook while serving in the US military. 2 3.70%
I killed a nig while serving in the US military. 1 1.85%
I killed a spic while serving in the US military. 0 0%
I killed a gook while serving as a police officer. 0 0%
I killed a nig while serving as a police officer. 0 0%
I killed a spic while serving as a police officer. 0 0%
As a private citizen, I killed a gook in legal self-defense. 0 0%
As a private citizen, I killed a nig in legal self-defense. 0 0%
As a private citizen, I killed a spic in legal self-defense. 1 1.85%
Gee...I never got to kill any non-whites - yet! 50 92.59%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old December 14th, 2003 #1
OnYourKneesNiggerBoy

Default Forbidden Topic

This topic was forbidden on Stormfront. But now, thanks to VNN Forum, freedom of speech rings.

So, here it is:

Have you ever personally killed a minority - legally? If so, inquiring minds wanna know. And be sure to post any details, if you wish.

Old December 14th, 2003 #2
cabinger

I've never been in a situation where I had to. I won't hesistate to kill a white or non white if my life is being threatened.

Old December 14th, 2003 #3
The Final Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePowerJew
Oy vey I kill Palestinians daily. They keep throwing pebbles at me. So I take out my gun and boom! It's all legal out here too.
The poll was about non-Whites. If AR believes kikes are White, shouldn't other Semites, their close genetic relatives, be White too?

Old December 14th, 2003 #4
Executioner

We must clearly make up for lost time!
I wish to God that I had been born at the right time and in the right place to have been a young Rhodesian soldier,in short shorts and boots,using a flamethrower on anything black.Hopefully there are kids alive for whom this oppertunity will return.
Bruce Grobellar,an English soccer player in the eighties,before that a Rhodesian soldier,admitted to killing many niggers.If you are here,mate,all I've got to say is,don't regret it,be proud of it!

Old December 14th, 2003 #5
T.Garrett
Banned

Default LOL a question

Greets

How does one vote if you’ve done all of the above choices, or more than one (exept not killin a non-white)?
And how about jew-killing?

T.Garrett

Last edited by T.Garrett; December 14th, 2003 at 08:11 PM.

Old December 14th, 2003 #6
OnYourKneesNiggerBoy

Default Even polls have limitations...

Quote:
T. Garrett said: "How does one vote if you’ve done all of the above choices, or more than one (exept not killin a non-white)? And how about jew-killing?"
VNN polls allow a max of 10 selections only, or I would have added more choices.

If you've done 'all of the above', you've got quite a record, and one worth telling the rest of us about.

If you've killed Jews as well, just fill in the details in your post. As to whether they're 'white' or not, that's still a gray area among white nationalists, and not just so-called 'Jared Taylorites'. For instance, many WNs consider an Iraqi or a Turk 'white'. So, if they're 'white', then I guess one could easily consider a Jew 'white' as well.

Whatever the case, it's your call in that regard.

Anyway, had there been more room in the poll, I would have asked these follow-up questions:

What weapon did you use to kill your non-white?

1: Gun
2: Knife
3: Grenade
4: Flamethrower
5: Bare-hands
6: Rock
7: Hammer
8: Garotte
9: Other

Old December 14th, 2003 #7
willfiron

Feel the hate!

Old December 15th, 2003 #8
Colonel-Voltz

Unfortunately, I have yet to rid this world of any degenerate filth, but I intend to change that before I die.

Old December 15th, 2003 #9
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

When it comes down to either myself and my loved ones or "them", THEY will go down....hard.....no questions ask, no guilt to fester, no remorse to feel.

Heh, I liked that comment about being born and the right time and place and administrating some "justice" upon the inferiors.

When our society begins to degenerate in the near future or whether you are caught in the middle of a riot, gang war, armed robbery, witness to an assault or rape of your fellow White by a NON white. Remember, do the right thing!

Old December 21st, 2003 #10
Executioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel-Voltz
Unfortunately, I have yet to rid this world of any degenerate filth, but I intend to change that before I die.
What weapon would you like to use?A flamethrower,I hope!

Old December 23rd, 2003 #11
Grog007

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladius
When it comes down to either myself and my loved ones or "them", THEY will go down....hard.....no questions ask, no guilt to fester, no remorse to feel.

Heh, I liked that comment about being born and the right time and place and administrating some "justice" upon the inferiors.

When our society begins to degenerate in the near future or whether you are caught in the middle of a riot, gang war, armed robbery, witness to an assault or rape of your fellow White by a NON white. Remember, do the right thing!
Like T Garret I had the same problem; and more than one of each as follows: I killed a gook(S) while serving in the US military.
I killed a spic(s) while serving in the US military.
I killed a spic(a) (not much else in Arizonia on the border) while serving as a police officer.
As a private citizen, I killed a nig in legal self-defense. As a private citizen, I killed a spic in legal self-defense. (Not much else in Texas when you're in securiyty than these too and whites also.
As to beening born at the right time; picture this, It is may of 1968, you have just watched Tet of '68 in dying color, all after the kid accross the street who graduated last year came home from the Marines in a bag, and you aregraduating from High school at the end of the month, as we said we didn't need anyone to tell us where to go, we already knew where we were going. Personnally, I think all you punky Brewsters would still be in therapy with the shrink you started with in Kindergarten.

Old December 23rd, 2003 #12
Screwface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grog007
Like T Garret I had the same problem; and more than one of each as follows: I killed a gook(S) while serving in the US military.
I killed a spic(s) while serving in the US military.
I killed a spic(a) (not much else in Arizonia on the border) while serving as a police officer.
As a private citizen, I killed a nig in legal self-defense. As a private citizen, I killed a spic in legal self-defense. (Not much else in Texas when you're in securiyty than these too and whites also.
As to beening born at the right time; picture this, It is may of 1968, you have just watched Tet of '68 in dying color, all after the kid accross the street who graduated last year came home from the Marines in a bag, and you aregraduating from High school at the end of the month, as we said we didn't need anyone to tell us where to go, we already knew where we were going. Personnally, I think all you punky Brewsters would still be in therapy with the shrink you started with in Kindergarten.
hey nutcase,
do us all a favor and go on a rampage!!!

Old December 23rd, 2003 #13
Gabrielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKneesNiggerBoy
This topic was forbidden on Stormfront. But now, thanks to VNN Forum, freedom of speech rings.

So, here it is:

Have you ever personally killed a minority - legally? If so, inquiring minds wanna know. And be sure to post any details, if you wish.
The FBI must love this post! How foolish of Mr. Black not to allow such important subjects. If I were you, I would write to him and give him a piece of your mind.

Old December 23rd, 2003 #14
Gabrielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by do you know who I am
why don't you all do yourselves a favour and get some form of psychiatric help.

I AM BEING SERIOUS, go and see a doctor before you do yourselves, or someone else, a serious injury.

How can you be so negative? Boys will be boys!

Old December 23rd, 2003 #15
William Robert
Banned

Default You forgot to include "Jaw-bone of an Ass" or whatever!!

Do you think people will answer truthfully, if it criminally incriminates them?

I thought the rule of nature, is that everybody lies to protect their skinny or fat ass?

Shouldn't we all be responding "I have nothing to Say"?

I'm sure that most are not proud of being forced to exterminate non-whites.

Having said that, the exeption to the rule is that, there are those few "bunny" types "out there" that experience orgasmic bliss at the thought of bloodlust induced murder against non-whites.

The others that might enjoy their "work" are just negotiating the natural thoughts of "Revenge and pay-back" that most whites harbor for the injustices that are heaped on them daily.

Some on the other hand don't show their anger as transparantly as others.

I always have concern for the silent types, who are more effective with action that with words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnYourKneesNiggerBoy
VNN polls allow a max of 10 selections only, or I would have added more choices.

If you've done 'all of the above', you've got quite a record, and one worth telling the rest of us about.

If you've killed Jews as well, just fill in the details in your post. As to whether they're 'white' or not, that's still a gray area among white nationalists, and not just so-called 'Jared Taylorites'. For instance, many WNs consider an Iraqi or a Turk 'white'. So, if they're 'white', then I guess one could easily consider a Jew 'white' as well.

Whatever the case, it's your call in that regard.

Anyway, had there been more room in the poll, I would have asked these follow-up questions:

What weapon did you use to kill your non-white?

1: Gun
2: Knife
3: Grenade
4: Flamethrower
5: Bare-hands
6: Rock
7: Hammer
8: Garotte
9: Other

Last edited by William Robert; December 23rd, 2003 at 09:31 PM.

Old December 23rd, 2003 #16
cabinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrielle
The FBI must love this post! How foolish of Mr. Black not to allow such important subjects. If I were you, I would write to him and give him a piece of your mind.
It's a crying shame that our Piece of Shit government would consider such a thing illegal. Not to mention all those Constitutional violations they make year after year.

Last edited by cabinger; December 23rd, 2003 at 10:24 PM.

Old December 23rd, 2003 #17
Gabrielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabinger
It's a crying shame that our Piece of Shit government would consider such a thing illegal. Not to mention all those Consitutional violations they make year after year.
I agree, but they have the Army, Navy, Marines, FBI, CIA, and many swat units to back them up.

Old December 23rd, 2003 #18
cabinger

Quote:
I agree, but they have the Army, Navy, Marines, FBI, CIA, and many swat units to back them up.
What does that have to do with my point? So, let's all just cower in fear?

Old December 24th, 2003 #19
Gabrielle

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabinger
What does that have to do with my point? So, let's all just cower in fear?
Never mind, cabinger, it's over your head.

Old December 24th, 2003 #20
cabinger

Quote:
Never mind, cabinger, it's over your head.
No it just doesn't relate, that's all.

Thread