Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 12th, 2009 #1
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default http://www.progressiveu.org/114116-ghost-of-knoxville-carjacking-victim-channon-chris

ghost of knoxville carjacking victim channon christian sentenced to eternal punishment in knoxville ghetto -
shakespearejohnson's picture
By shakespearejohnson - Posted on May 27th, 2007
Tagged: crime • knoxville • news

GHOST OF KNOXVILLE CARJACKING VICTIM SEEN AT HOUSE SHE WAS MURDERED IN "My immediate impression is that Channon Christian was a very evil and deceitful girl," Famed Negro clairvoyant Zelda Barrons X said in her first public statements since visiting the crime sceen. Barron X, who says she has spent the last few months recovering from her overwhelming interview with the , says the darkness she encountered from Christian's ghost is of the darkest she's ever encountered. In the sabatical, she penned her first book, Life After Death for White Folks. The publication, which has already become cultishly popular among neo radical pro black groups, received universal condemnation from American book critics.
"The most disturbing impression I am getting is that she is not angry about the way she died. I'm getting she enjoyed that.

"She's angry because of the punishment she's received on the other side," Barrons X said.

""White people aren't able to leave this realm after death. They don't
have souls like spiritual beings. While there are some doorways to
reincarnation for them, they aren't connected to the ethereal and are
only able to exist as ghosts."

"Channon's life and death are a testimony of white people's hypocrisy.

"The impressions are very clear. She's not only being punished for what
type of creature she was; but, too, she God was holding her accountable
for something her ancestors did that she was suppose to reconcile for
during the years in which she lived.

"Make no mistake about it:
she was aware of the obligation (whatever it was that she was suppose
to reconcile for and chose not to do it.

"I see that her choice not to not to do it was because of a sick psychological perversion.

"In the end of it all God gave her over to her reprobate mind."

Old April 17th, 2009 #2
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Angry

Wow, "The most disturbing impression I am getting is that she is not angry about the way she died. I'm getting she enjoyed that.".

Fucking niggers slandering the name of someone they raped, tortured and murdered. Can't these niggers even leave Channon and Christian alone in death. I hope they (the filthy nigger murderers) hang for this. Maybe this slag of a gorilla can die in the same manner then come back and let us know if she enjoyed it.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old April 17th, 2009 #3
Mark Kerpolt

I think I'm not going to even respond to this, as I might go off on a frenzy while I'm typing out my feelings and bash the fuck out of everything around me in this room as I explode of anger...

Old April 17th, 2009 #4
Steve B
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
ghost of knoxville carjacking victim channon christian sentenced to eternal punishment in knoxville ghetto -
shakespearejohnson's picture
By shakespearejohnson - Posted on May 27th, 2007
Tagged: crime • knoxville • news

GHOST OF KNOXVILLE CARJACKING VICTIM SEEN AT HOUSE SHE WAS MURDERED IN "My immediate impression is that Channon Christian was a very evil and deceitful girl," Famed Negro clairvoyant Zelda Barrons X said in her first public statements since visiting the crime sceen. Barron X, who says she has spent the last few months recovering from her overwhelming interview with the , says the darkness she encountered from Christian's ghost is of the darkest she's ever encountered. In the sabatical, she penned her first book, Life After Death for White Folks. The publication, which has already become cultishly popular among neo radical pro black groups, received universal condemnation from American book critics.
"The most disturbing impression I am getting is that she is not angry about the way she died. I'm getting she enjoyed that.

"She's angry because of the punishment she's received on the other side," Barrons X said.

""White people aren't able to leave this realm after death. They don't
have souls like spiritual beings. While there are some doorways to
reincarnation for them, they aren't connected to the ethereal and are
only able to exist as ghosts."

"Channon's life and death are a testimony of white people's hypocrisy.

"The impressions are very clear. She's not only being punished for what
type of creature she was; but, too, she God was holding her accountable
for something her ancestors did that she was suppose to reconcile for
during the years in which she lived.

"Make no mistake about it:
she was aware of the obligation (whatever it was that she was suppose
to reconcile for and chose not to do it.

"I see that her choice not to not to do it was because of a sick psychological perversion.

"In the end of it all God gave her over to her reprobate mind."
Your link doesn't work and this story is so over the top I'm calling bullshit.

Old April 17th, 2009 #5
Mark Kerpolt

You're right Steve B., it does seem like a fabrication. But the link does work though. This one at least does: http://www.progressiveu.org/114116-g...oxville-ghetto

Thread