VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 6th, 2009 #61
Black Dave II
Ohio State son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
Not in the least, but thank you all the same for your concern, Jewish pretend Nigger.
Please don't call me Jewish.

I have nothing against jews but if you want to be racist the least you can do is the get the correct race.

Old April 6th, 2009 #62
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dave II View Post
Please don't call me Jewish.

I have nothing against jews but if you want to be racist the least you can do is the get the correct race.
I just did, Jewish pretend Nigger.

Old April 6th, 2009 #63
Black Dave II
Ohio State son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Von Clausewitz! View Post
I just did, Jewish pretend Nigger.
Jeez, there is no convincing you homie.

Im of to go and cash my barmitzvah bonds and pay for some poontang.

Bye.

Old April 6th, 2009 #64
Toby Smith
Banned

Old April 6th, 2009 #65
Ultra Martinet

Why do they go to Jamaica? There's plenty available here in America. And there's an ongoing scam in Seattle where they can adopt and cultivate little ones for future use.

Old April 7th, 2009 #66
sarah.m.merry

Listen Bantu, the whores in your jewtube videos are race traitors who deserve no place in White society. No self-respecting White woman would ever consider doing anything with a knuckle walking pube head. You niggers make me sick.

Old May 1st, 2009 #67
Kristin Stewart

Anyone who travels to another country just to have sex - especially if it is with a negro - is a loser, PERIOD.

Old May 2nd, 2009 #68
Ultra Martinet

Default Black bamboo

The video is disturbing, but this news article is even more unnerving:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m.../ai_n16664962/

Old May 2nd, 2009 #69
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Martinet View Post
Why do they go to Jamaica? There's plenty available here in America.
Part of the reason probably has to do with anonymity because many of these cunts are married or they try to appear respectable in their communities, another reason is that the jew has created this fake aura about Caribbean niggers, particularly Jamaicans as being these happy, easy going, go lucky guys who are good fornicators. Finally these bitches go there because the nigger bucks are cheap, depending on how ugly and or old the woman is an American nigger would never be satisfied with a couple of trinkets.

Old May 2nd, 2009 #70
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right is Right View Post
Part of the reason probably has to do with anonymity because many of these cunts are married or they try to appear respectable in their communities, another reason is that the jew has created this fake aura about Caribbean niggers, particularly Jamaicans as being these happy, easy going, go lucky guys who are good fornicators. Finally these bitches go there because the nigger bucks are cheap, depending on how ugly and or old the woman is an American nigger would never be satisfied with a couple of trinkets.
cant we just splay these women.

A hysterectomy is a far greater relief than a buck.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #71
lazer
Buffalo Bayou

Dont be fooled about the fat white bitch myth. Kwan whores have been coming to New Orleans just to bang nigger bucks. Ugly and nice looking ones Its a fact which noone can deny here if you havent seen it with your own very eyes. Mardi Grass to the whores in this hindu-governed state is like fourth of July. The 'muh dik's' come outside and the sewer skanks from new hampshire and manhattan come rollin' in to town.

Old May 3rd, 2009 #72
sammy bowe

White slags will never be any use to our cause anyway so lets just hope that they get aids or get raped and pass the bad luck story on so that the gullible learn before they fall into the same trap.

Old May 4th, 2009 #73
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Quote:
He is a failed retired football player.

She is a very famous and very rich member of the UK's most popular girl band.

In fact two of her band mates love black dick as well.

Always, always, always, it's about "muh dikk". Who was it here that made the classic and accurate statement, "A nigger is a life-support system for a penis"?

The Bhagavad Gita, a book written by Aryans who ruled the masses in India, contained a statement which applies to the women who are the topic of this thread:

Quote:
From the corruption of women proceeds the confusion of races;
from the confusion of races, the loss of memory;
from the loss of memory, all understanding;
and from this -- all evil.

Old May 4th, 2009 #74
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Quote:
Each to their own but Jessica is repulisive in my opinion. Also there is a difference between having pale skin and skin that looks unhealthily pale like Jessica's. The fact that she has a protruding face like a rat doesn't help matters.

As for me posting pictures of the "average white woman" who dates blacks why would I do that. The average white woman like the average woman of any race are nothing great to look at. I get my kicks seeing beautiful white girls with the biggest blackest motherfuckers walking this plant.

It gives me a slight erection.
The "biggest blackest motherfuckers" give you an erection, huh? Hmm...that explains a lot.

Old May 7th, 2009 #75
Magog

This is jew propaganda to play on broken hearted fat old ladies and their loneliness. The niggers they use are so stupid they pay them off with with idea of fucking a white lady and a six pack of bud... Cheap dirty jews at work nothing else.

It is on par with fat ass guys going to Thailand to nail 6 year old girls. Jew behind it all.

Or get this. The same jews to sell the idea to stupid niggers that white men enjoy watching their wifes being fucked in front of them by a nigger are the same evil jews behind this shit. Niggers dumb enough to believe that shit will believe anything.

Last edited by Magog; May 7th, 2009 at 10:48 AM.

Old September 9th, 2010 #76
BHoskins

Cool Stop the crap, let's be real.

I'm a young white woman. I'm well educated, I'm not fat, and I'm not trash. I definitely have a lot of self respect. But let's face it, women, including myself, are weak at times. The first thing I noticed when watching those youtube videos was the fact that these men use that to their advantage. They tell the woman she is beautiful, they are affectionate, they tell her anything she wants to hear.
I am a married woman, and personally it's taken me a long time to get accustomed to living with a man I love who isn't so keen on the what women want. I love my white redneck man, no way I would step out on him with any man, be he a white man, jew, or jamaican. But, it's alluring even to me to hear those words. Who cares if they don't mean it, for a solitary moment a girl gets to feel on top of the world.
If the white men here paraded their women around and made it clear that they were proud to be with her. If they took a few seconds to let her know they thought she was beautiful, took her out dancing, made love to her, there would be no need for any woman to go anywhere and pay for that kind of attention.
They aren't paying for the sex, guys. They're paying to get what you won't give them. Confidence is expensive when you can get it at home. I'm lucky to have so much love in my home, even if it's unspoken, or I might be on the next flight to meet Duece Biggalo.

Old September 11th, 2010 #77
P.E.
Geriatric Coalburner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHoskins View Post
I'm a young white woman. I'm well educated, I'm not fat, and I'm not trash. I definitely have a lot of self respect. But let's face it, women, including myself, are weak at times. The first thing I noticed when watching those youtube videos was the fact that these men use that to their advantage. They tell the woman she is beautiful, they are affectionate, they tell her anything she wants to hear.
I am a married woman, and personally it's taken me a long time to get accustomed to living with a man I love who isn't so keen on the what women want. I love my white redneck man, no way I would step out on him with any man, be he a white man, jew, or jamaican. But, it's alluring even to me to hear those words. Who cares if they don't mean it, for a solitary moment a girl gets to feel on top of the world.
If the white men here paraded their women around and made it clear that they were proud to be with her. If they took a few seconds to let her know they thought she was beautiful, took her out dancing, made love to her, there would be no need for any woman to go anywhere and pay for that kind of attention.
They aren't paying for the sex, guys. They're paying to get what you won't give them. Confidence is expensive when you can get it at home. I'm lucky to have so much love in my home, even if it's unspoken, or I might be on the next flight to meet Duece Biggalo.
There is no such thing as a gorgeous desirable white woman who doesn't have her choice of desirable white man.

True flattery and elation and displays of affection, are the result of man knowing he has a woman who is desired by other respectable men, and that he is lucky to have her.

It's the same for a woman who knows she has a man who is desired by other desirable women. She will NATURALLY show the same displays of affection, flattery, elation.

People don't want to make the effort to be extremely desirable, but want to be treated as if they are some diamond in the rough. People want to be lied to. Doesn't that create resentment when they know that it is not earned/deserved?

Every potential mudshark has the same common characteristics. She is either externally ugly (doesn't take care of herself, a million tattoos and piercings and shit, extremely fat, stinks, dresses like shit) or internally ugly (morally, attitude, basically gives off an aura of bad mother material, etc.)

Every oil drilling mudfucking white guy is pretty much the same, and actually, white guys that fuck mud women are even more pathetic and weak. They are the most repulsive people to hang around or talk to. They have the mentality of a 5 year old, following whatever is popular. If Big Bird were running for president, they would vehemently promote him. I abhor white male race traitors far more than the women.

So, in a nutshell, the women in this "Jamaica Bullshit" video:

White Woman: Honey, I'm sick of choosing between the effort required to maintain sexually desirability, and what I'd really like to do, which is eat shitty food, not shower, and act like a pig.

White Man: Well, damnit, I have standards! I take care of myself, which is why you want me in the first place. It's the legacy of white people to work hard, make a nice home and family, and be respectable. And now, you want to let yourself go, and complain about how unfair it is that you're not desirable?

White Woman: YOU'RE A MONSTER! THAT'S IT! I'LL HAVE MY BURRITOS, AND MY CHEETOS, AND MY DR. PHIL, AND FUCK SHOWERING! TYRONE WILL LOVE ME BECAUSE I'M WHITE AND BEAUTIFUL, EVEN IF I'M FAT AND STINK AND HAVE HAIRY ARMPITS AND BITCH BITCH BITCH!

White Man: Ok bye mudshark. Thank God for pre-nups.

Old October 30th, 2010 #78
Kind Lampshade Maker
The paranormal silent type

Default Check out this Mudshark video:

http://bazonline.ch/ausland/asien-un...story/23812386

Old November 7th, 2010 #79
JT186

I find it strange how almost everyone in here seems to think that the only white women who date black men are the fat, uncouth, sloppy ones. Nothing could be further from the truth. Where I live (In the UK) there are so many different types of white women who can be seen out and about with black boyfriends at any given time.

I have seen the most attractive, curvy, nicely built brunettes with black men, and likewise with blondes. I know of a clinical consultant who has 2 children with a "black thug" as you guys would label him.

The other day in a book store I saw a white woman who resembled a younger Cindy Crawford openly cavorting with a 6'2, black man who was built like a tank.

The "Oh, she's just the slob no white man wants" argument is so retarded and out of date - not to mention a cop out for white guys who don't want to accept that white women go nuts for black men because they love the uber-masculine virility, swagger and strength that the black man projects.

A white girl once told me that she prefers black and mixed race men "coz their bodies are more muscly than white guys"

Old November 9th, 2010 #80
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kind Lampshade Maker View Post
Tsk, tsk, so here we have a variety of female sex tourist that appears to be looking for feminine little guys, who are "sooooo safe", pffft, the fuck, boing boing ding ding dooohh!

“the little fuckers on the beach” hahaha, that was funny.

Last edited by Hugo Böse; November 9th, 2010 at 03:04 PM.

Tags
defilement of whites, wishing niggers

Thread