Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 22nd, 2012 #61
brutus

Quote:
You can prove me wrong by citing where the company/foundation will CONTINUE to support whichever group it was the fags were bitching about in the first place.
I wonder if it was these guys?

Old September 23rd, 2012 #62
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
So you're a celibate, but one with homosexual inclinations? I'm just curious as to how you see yourself. You say, I was born like this. And I don't think it's a bad thing, but I understand that for a number of reasonably reasonable reasons many or most others are usually not going to see it that way. So in light of this I don't make ridiculous demands, nor make myself or my strange and perverse behavior a cause, I simply keep my feelings and behavior private to the extent I can. After all...if I don't talk about it, who really knows? That I could see as a mature way to respond to homosexual feelings, if one truly were born that. I do believe some queers are born that way, but I also know that some simply are drawn into it by a number of routes, including queers deliberately molesting them or enticing them.
Hah, I'll tell you about my scheme for tapping into the power of the polar jet stream by shooting air up near sonically from an island in the Aleutians, but discussing my sexual preferences is demeaning to both of us. I identify politically as a "homosexual", 'nuff said.

Quote:
Everybody writes books these days, that's one big reason why I've avoided it until now. I've waited long enough that correct publishing means are now there (amazon and other self-publishing options). That was not the case ten years ago.
Ok.

Last edited by George Witzgall; September 23rd, 2012 at 07:06 AM.

Old September 23rd, 2012 #63
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
I wonder if it was these guys?

No it wasn't, it was these two, amongst others I suppose:

Quote:
It has donated millions to anti-LGBT groups such as Focus on the Family and the National Organization for Marriage.

Old September 23rd, 2012 #64
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Hah, I'll tell you about my scheme for tapping into the power of the polar jet stream by shooting air up near sonically from an island in the Aleutians, but discussing my sexual preferences is demeaning to both of us. I identify politically as a "homosexual", 'nuff said.

Old September 25th, 2012 #65
littlefieldjohn

Default "Chick-fil-A did NOT cave to homosexual activists"

Chick-fil-A did NOT cave to homosexual activists

"Last week, it was falsely reported that Chick-fil-A had caved to gay activists. This rumor quickly spread across the Internet fueled by homosexuals who were attempting to create division and hatred toward the company.

"The truth is, Chick-fil-A has not changed. You can read Chick-fil-A's statement on its website here.

http://www.chick-fil-a.com/Media/PDF/who-we-are.pdf
Just last Friday, Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy said, "There continues to be erroneous implications in the media that Chick-fil-A changed our practices and priorities in order to obtain permission for a new restaurant in Chicago. That is incorrect. Chick-fil-A made no such concessions, and we remain true to who we are and who we have been."

Old September 25th, 2012 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
That's not exactly what I meant. One reason for allowing antis and deviants on here is to get FROM THEM a view into how the people in their particular group actually looks at things, which is usually different from the way the controlled media present it.

Old September 25th, 2012 #67
Rounder

Quote:
One reason for allowing antis and deviants on here is to get FROM THEM a view into how the people in their particular group actually looks at things, which is usually different from the way the controlled media present it.
Yeah George, like for example, just how do you look at stinking, hairy, shit-tagged, men's ass holes, and raise a hard at the same time ?? Also, just what is it about other men's shit, that you find tasty ??

Old September 25th, 2012 #68
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
Yeah George, like for example, just how do you look at stinking, hairy, shit-tagged, men's ass holes, and raise a hard at the same time ?? Also, just what is it about other men's shit, that you find tasty ??
I think the gay boys douche their assholes for that fresh, feminine, clean feeling, don't they?

Yeah, you know they must.

Old September 25th, 2012 #69
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
http://www.nnnforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130316

Can not remember the exact title, but I read a book published in 1981 in conjunction with the U of O and a psychological outfit near the university. Which operates really for making work for idiots with a BA and MA where almost all who work in this endeavor work for the government.
There are more recent and comprehensive studies, like No More Secrets: Violence in Lesbian Relationships. There have been a series of such books debunking gay/lesbian myths, such as how they make good parents or that violence is limited to relationships with men.

There is also another myth of gays/lesbians that needs to be addressed: that they are the disproportionate victims of sexual harassment in the workplace. From what I have seen and heard from numerous HR people, gays and lesbians intentionally "sexualize" the workplace, while overreacting to even the slightest hint of heterosexual behavior, which they claim creates a hostile workplace. Nearly all their complaints are directed at White males. And, as soon as they raise such issues, numerous straight people come forward demanding to know why the queers are allowed to make sexually suggestive comments, but complain about others. It's really the result of the double-standard that is encouraged by the left and liberalism.

Old September 25th, 2012 #70
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

I feel pretty, oh so pretty...

Old September 26th, 2012 #71
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

Well, if in fact the chicken shack didn't fold, let this thread be a warning of what (extra sincere next time) condemnations await if they do!

We hate......FAYGUTS

Old September 26th, 2012 #72
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I think the gay boys douche their assholes for that fresh, feminine, clean feeling, don't they?
"The gay boys"???!!!. . . . "THE GAY BOYS" ???!!!. . . . You refer to ass licking, shit eating faggots as fresh, clean, gay boys who douche ???!!!

Uh oh Alex, obviously yet another VNNF faggot has decided to "come out".

Old September 26th, 2012 #73
George Witzgall

Quote:
"The gay boys"???!!!. . . . "THE GAY BOYS" ???!!!. . . . You refer to ass licking, shit eating faggots as fresh, clean, gay boys who douche ???!!!

Yeah, plenty of guys who aren't turned on in the slightest by other men are into anal sex. I'm not gonna say it's a good thing, but this puritanical obsession with stomping out the stuff you think is "icky" rather than just dealing with it in a more pragmatic manner (you may not like it, but as long as no one is damaging or importuning you - except in your mental torture of thinking that such activities are occurring somewhere in the universe - you let it be), it's just as bad as christinsanity.

Of course, the minute someone damages me or my loved ones in the slightest with its disgusting filth I will fight and avenge these wrongs. That being said, until such a line is crossed, I am generous and courteous to a fault.

Ugliness, ugly people, these are a part of life. As long as they don't importune me or anyone else, they are just fine in my book, and light years ahead of the "good-looking" things in life that end up stabbing you in the back.

Old September 26th, 2012 #74
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:

You seem to be the one who speaks from experience on the subject, perhaps gained from time behind bars? I have no idea about those type of things, merely speculative observation. I will acknowledge your obvious expertise in the matter.

Old September 26th, 2012 #75
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Yeah, plenty of guys who aren't turned on in the slightest by other men are into anal sex. I'm not gonna say it's a good thing, but this puritanical obsession with stomping out the stuff you think is "icky" rather than just dealing with it in a more pragmatic manner (you may not like it, but as long as no one is damaging or importuning you - except in your mental torture of thinking that such activities are occurring somewhere in the universe - you let it be), it's just as bad as christinsanity.

Of course, the minute someone damages me or my loved ones in the slightest with its disgusting filth I will fight and avenge these wrongs. That being said, until such a line is crossed, I am generous and courteous to a fault.

Ugliness, ugly people, these are a part of life. As long as they don't importune me or anyone else, they are just fine in my book, and light years ahead of the "good-looking" things in life that end up stabbing you in the back.
Of course, that's the trouble: faggots simply WILL NOT keep their abominable filth out of straight faces. To see exactly what kind of public atmosphere turd-spelunkers long to create all over the White world, simply look at the "street festivals" the shirt-lifters of San Fagcisco's Castro District produce (and which the judenpresse sanitize in order to desensitize Normals): franks, beans & buns openly displayed; Jesus dildos up hairy stinkholes; broad daylight bone-broomings as kwaps stand around smiling stoopidly, rather than tazing, macing & clubbing with abandon.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 26th, 2012 #76
Soldatul Vostru
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Of course, that's the trouble: faggots simply WILL NOT keep their abominable filth out of straight faces. To see exactly what kind of public atmosphere turd-spelunkers long to create all over the White world, simply look at the "street festivals" the shirt-lifters of San Fagcisco's Castro District produce (and which the judenpresse sanitize in order to desensitize Normals): franks, beans & buns openly displayed; Jesus dildos up hairy stinkholes; broad daylight bone-broomings as kwaps stand around smiling stoopidly, rather than tazing, macing & clubbing with abandon.
This post's worth rep just for "turd-spelunkers" alone, but the entire post is great.

Not only is what you say true, but it's the way you said it that intrigues me.

Old September 26th, 2012 #77
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soldatul Vostru View Post
This post's worth rep just for "turd-spelunkers" alone, but the entire post is great.

Not only is what you say true, but it's the way you said it that intrigues me.
Thanks. We do our best....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 26th, 2012 #78
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
You seem to be the one who speaks from experience on the subject, perhaps gained from time behind bars? I have no idea about those type of things, merely speculative observation. I will acknowledge your obvious expertise in the matter.
So says the one who has/want's to fuck 16yr old little girls.

Old September 26th, 2012 #79
R. Pearson
The Jew Hunter

Quote:
I don't think there is any mental torture involved, or that it involves notions of Christianity. You would presume that one be religious in order to frown on homosexuality. That is not the case. One can be an atheist and find homosexuality repugnant, if only because it is an aberrant behavior.

As a scientist, I would support the notion that homosexuality is largely genetic. But because something is genetically derived does not mean that it is particularly beneficial. That is a common misconception. Some genetic traits are detrimental to a species. From what we know of homosexuality in the animal kingdom, females related to homosexual males are generally more fecund than other females. This helps to explain why homosexuals exist, despite their evolutionary insufficiency. Homosexuals are an unintended "left-over" of evolution - an error term.

Quote:
Of course, the minute someone damages me or my loved ones in the slightest with its disgusting filth I will fight and avenge these wrongs. That being said, until such a line is crossed, I am generous and courteous to a

There are any number of sexual practices not accepted by most people. Why do you think you are exempt from that list?

What you see as natural, I see as a "left-over" of human evolution and human behavior. Sure, it's natural, but it is not genetically desirable in any way. That said, I have no interest in persecuting homosexuals, but i do not want them telling me how their behavior is natural and, therefore, acceptable or desirable.

Old September 26th, 2012 #80
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Pearson View Post
I don't think there is any mental torture involved, or that it involves notions of Christianity. You would presume that one be religious in order to frown on homosexuality. That is not the case. One can be an atheist and find homosexuality repugnant, if only because it is an aberrant behavior.

As a scientist, I would support the notion that homosexuality is largely genetic. But because something is genetically derived does not mean that it is particularly beneficial. That is a common misconception. Some genetic traits are detrimental to a species. From what we know of homosexuality in the animal kingdom, females related to homosexual males are generally more fecund than other females. This helps to explain why homosexuals exist, despite their evolutionary insufficiency. Homosexuals are an unintended left-over of evolution.

There are any number of sexual practices not accepted by most people. Why do you think you are exempt from that list?

What you see as natural, I see as a "left-over" of human evolution and human behavior.
Well put. Many things are "natural" (in the sense that anything that exists must be considered part of nature) but nature makes big-ass mistakes. Children born with cleft lips, heart defects & spina bifida are just as "natural" as faggots; the difference is that nobody responds to those unfortunate cases by simply throwing up their hands and accepting the state of affairs with a stupid, self-righteous smile. No: it's recognized that those things are aberrations that will cause the children to have unfulfilled and/or short lives - and so everything that can be done to correct the defects is done. In a non-jewed world, the same would be said for homosexual botches.

In lieu of this sanity, shit-eaters should exercise discretion and keep their filthy hands off kids - or else.

Tags
big queer, chick-fil-a, cowardice

Thread