VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 24th, 2011 #1
John Q. Ferguson
Banned

Default AMAZING! Court boots Emanuel from Chicago mayoral ballot

Quote:
Court Boots Rahm Emanuel From Chicago Mayoral Ballot

An appeals court in Chicago ruled Monday that Rahm Emanuel doesn't meet the residency requirements to run for mayor of Chicago and ordered his name be pulled off the ballot. The three judge panel voted 2-1 against Emanuel.

In a major blow to Emanuel's campaign, Monday's ruling overturned a Cook County Circuit Court ruling that upheld a Chicago Board of Elections decision to let Emanuel run in the February 22nd election.

The court agreed with Emanuel's contention that he met Chicago's voter residency standard but added that wasn't enough to allow his run for mayor.

"...a candidate must meet not only the Election Code's voter residency standard, but also must have actually resided within the municipality for one year prior to the election, a qualification that the candidate unquestionably does not satisfy," the ruling stated.

And the ruling may well keep Emanuel's name off the ballot.
http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/20...ayoral-ballot#
Wow. I didn't see that coming. That's the nigger's #1 boy. Holy shit. Obongo must be in much deeper water than I thought.

It's incredible that this happens the day before the State of the Union.

I think it shows that powerful Dems/libs are abandoning Obongo because they know he can't win in 2012. He's just dead weight.

That whole First Nigger President charm has worn off and they're all just realizing what whites eventually realize - a nigger is always going to be a nigger.

The hebes are playing a different game.

They want to get a white, ultra-conservative, Tea Party/Republican WASP in the White House before they pull the plug on the economy.

This economy will lurch along until Winter 2011 to Spring 2012 - then watch out.

So for now, the hebe strategy is to chip away at Obongo's foundation, acquaintances and allies.

Old January 24th, 2011 #2
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

I was surprised the jew terrorist made it as far as he did.

Shitcago is full of niggers, and they are going to have a nigger mayor.

Shitcago shows all the signs of turning into another Detroit.

Niggers=Destruction.

Shitcago is all but done.

They have the highest sales tax in the country, and they are still bankrupt.

Niggers are expensive.

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old January 24th, 2011 #3
yami

Yeah...I never would've expect that. Hmmm... hopefully that chap's his ass.

Maybe we'll see a bout with the Jew and Kenyen?... that would be a great show. I'm not sure who I'd want to win.

Old January 24th, 2011 #4
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Q. Ferguson View Post

They want to get a white, ultra-conservative, Tea Party/Republican WASP in the White House before they pull the plug on the economy.
Absolutely, now they need somebody that will lead the U.S. to war against Iran.

The Jews just wanted to get a nig elected president for the first time. It's been their life long dream, final piece of the puzzle to shove our noses in the racial equality pile of shit we wade in today. One term of Obama is all they needed, now it's time for business.

Old January 25th, 2011 #5
Joe_J.
Radio active

I agree with you, Proud White Guy.

But, don't count the jewboy out just yet. My bet is he has some fellow tribesmen skilled in the lawyer arts poring over the decision to find grounds for appeal.

One thing we should learn from history is that jews keep bouncing back through whatever means they can devise. That is why there is really only one acceptable solution for dealing with jews.

Old January 25th, 2011 #6
DeShawn S. Williams

Man...I'm glad this demon jew traitor. is off the Chicago ballot. I don't live myself, but I'm close enough to feel the effects.

PEACE

Old January 25th, 2011 #7
Justin
Banned

jewsign

Maybe, just MAYBE, without that kyke they'll finally be able to legalize carry in Illinois. Everyone always says that until Chicago is ok with it it won't happen... Not holding my breath though.

Old January 25th, 2011 #8
The Bobster
Banned

The Ill. Supreme Court is full of political hacks from Chi-Town. Look for the Israeli to be back on the ballot.

Old January 25th, 2011 #9
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default .. didn't take long

Quote:
Rahm Emanuel Back on Chicago Ballot

The Illinois Supreme Court has ordered that Rahm Emanuel's name be listed on Chicago's mayoral ballot less than 24 hours after an appellate court ruled he was ineligible to run.
I predict he'll stay on the ballot, but not get elected.

more at: Rahm on Ballot

Old January 25th, 2011 #10
Dan Allan

So they're going to hear his case in the Illinois State Supreme Court. As usual, the law applies selectively to the Chosen. I'm not sure what there is for the SSC to debate over. I mean, the OP's article makes it sound like an open and shut case:

Quote:
"...a candidate must meet not only the Election Code's voter residency standard, but also must have actually resided within the municipality for one year prior to the election, a qualification that the candidate unquestionably does not satisfy," the ruling stated.
But, I'm sure the Illinois State Constitution, or whatever relevant piece of legislation, can and will be treated as a "living, breathing" document.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the...l?hpid=topnews

Old January 25th, 2011 #11
Joe_J.
Radio active

I saw the reinstatement on the Lehrer News Hour.

I told you guys not to count the jew out. The courts and government are bulging at the seams with his tribe. They won't allow him to get the boot.

Last edited by Joe_J.; January 25th, 2011 at 09:26 PM.

Old January 25th, 2011 #12
Horseman

It's grotesque that even 1 voted for Emanuel - Judges today are just legislaters, making up their own law.

Thread