Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Clownage > Nutzpah Lounge > Opposition > Opposing Views
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 19th, 2004 #21
Grady1627

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheWolfoftheNA
To be perfectly honest, yes alot of the white women that are "with" black men are fat and ugly. But if THAT was all that was with them we wouldnt have a problem would we?
Hahahahaahaha...and so we finally get to the heart of the matter, eh?

If hot white chicas are immuned to the lure of black cock, then the ones at the club I was at last weekend certainly didn't get the memo, cuz they were treating the brothas like minor celebrities, for real. Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha In the words of this white cat who was with me at the time, "Damn, how much melanin do you need to get laid in here?" Hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha He really wanted to leave after 15 minutes to go to a country bar. I didn't blame him. At certain clubs on certain nights out here it's really that hopeless for a white dude. No doubt!

Old March 19th, 2004 #22
T.Garrett
Banned

Default On miscegnation

Greetz

Itz been my experience that race mixing is only done by a small segment of the population. Yes, it glaringly stands out (believe it or not, most niggers and other muds don’t approve of it either) so as to be an example of the evil our disgusting jew multiculti society, but I don’t think it will ever be a factor in the destruction of our race.

The biggest example of racially destructive behavior by Whites is White couples not having children. How many childless White couples do you see compared to miscegnators? I would say there are twenty five childless couples to every White/mud combo, eh? Maybe the ratio is even higher, could well be. The amount of White children being born in the West is below the level needed to even keep the population at the level itz at today.

Actually, the negro population isn’t increasing either, itz the mestizo and asian segments of USA population that are showing the greatest gains. Just another displacement symptom of our jewish eclectic consumerist society. With the manufacturing base of this country gutted by the lust for cheap overseas labor of the jewish/leftist elite I honestly doubt whether this society can continue in itz present form for more than a couple of decades, and there will be a great culling of the herd, and I’m sure that when that happens most of the people who will come out of it in one piece will be White.

Itz in times of stress and turmoil that our White genetic heritage has always shined.
Cheers

T.Garrett

Last edited by T.Garrett; March 19th, 2004 at 10:37 AM.

Old March 19th, 2004 #23
Glex

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
Give me an honest answer to a very simple question. Do you think that: a) the WN movement is growing rapidly, or, b) the WN movement is waning, its numbers shrinking ?
Here is your honest answer. The WN movement is growing very slowly. How many new members are here on this forum? How many hits does VNN get? Here’s the graph from Alexa. You tell me.

And before you say “That’s not a representative number”, tell me, what is then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoaxThis
And as far as "faggots" making threats over the net goes, believe me - if you receive a "threat" from me, it'll be via pm to hook-up somewhere - not a public post. Later.
Scary! Are you going to "choose" me after gym class? Jesus, you people wonder why no one takes your movement seriously?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	graph.png
Views:	29
Size:	4.0 KB
ID:	1056  

Old March 19th, 2004 #24
Glex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad
Really. Good thing the ADL, the ARA, the FBI don't take the "movement" seriously. Let's keep it under the radar.
Why would they take it seriously?

From Alexa:
Traffic rank:

Today 33,932
1 wk. Avg. 30,039
3 mos. Avg. 24,057
3 mos. Change DOWN 8,779

But really Vlad, what other metric can I use? If you say that white nationalism is growing, and I say it isn't, what nuetral measure can we use to see who is right? Isn't the traffic at the most well known site a good place to start?

Old March 19th, 2004 #25
Jack
opponent of the jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glex
As ugly as these two, you mean?

Tiger woods is about to marry a Swedish model. Isn't that just about the top of the mountain to you white nationalists?

Lenny Kravitz is dating Nicole Kidman, another top shelf beauty.

Be honest R MacDonald, you'd sell your soul to be with either of these women, wouldn't you?
Tiger Woods has no race he can call his own. No race race of people to be loyal to. So Tiger Woods goes for the best looking woman he can find. Of course that's a White woman.

Tiger Woods is a mogrelized, mixed breed, raceless, brown skinned piece of shit!!! He figures if he upbreeds with the whitest woman he can find, that his children will not be an ugly sack of shit like him. The big loser in all of this is our race.

Poeple (if you can call him a person) like Tiger Woods make us all feel that the day of the rope can't come soon enough!!

Old March 19th, 2004 #26
Spandau

Quote:
Why would they take it seriously?

From Alexa:
Traffic rank:

Today 33,932
1 wk. Avg. 30,039
3 mos. Avg. 24,057
3 mos. Change DOWN 8,779

But really Vlad, what other metric can I use? If you say that white nationalism is growing, and I say it isn't, what nuetral measure can we use to see who is right? Isn't the traffic at the most well known site a good place to start?
Glexy! How are you doing guy? A question: If we are so insignificant, why are you here? I imagine that you could be doing much more important things, like building homes for the poor oppressed people of Africa. Really, you need to flex your wings! Fly! We salute you, you magnificent Lemming!

Old March 19th, 2004 #27
Glex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandau
Glexy! How are you doing guy? A question: If we are so insignificant, why are you here? I imagine that you could be doing much more important things, like building homes for the poor oppressed people of Africa. Really, you need to flex your wings! Fly! We salute you, you magnificent Lemming!
Well, I think they better question is, if you think you are so insignificant, then why are you here? Because you truly do think you are insignificant, otherwise you would have countered my point instead of asking about my motivations.

I mean, if you really are such a strong organization, it would be pretty easy to show that fact to me, wouldn't it? But, you can’t. So you didn’t.

All I ask is one non-biased report that shows your movement is growing. Just one. Why is that so hard there Spandy?

Old March 19th, 2004 #28
Georgie

VNN isn't an organization.

Old March 19th, 2004 #29
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spandau
Good point. If we're so insignificant, why the hell do you spend so much of your precious time here? Got an answer for that one? And tell me why jew orgs such as SPLC, ADL, JDO, etc. spend so much of their precious time frantically trying to shut-down WN sites....if we're so insignificant? Get off it already, asshole - you know we're growing. I'm afraid you're just whistling while walking past the graveyard. (Betcha the jew is absolutely ecstatic the internet came along. What do you think?)

Fuck you, jewboy - your time is coming, and you know it.

Old March 19th, 2004 #30
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Well, I think they better question is, if you think you are so insignificant, then why are you here? Because you truly do think you are insignificant, otherwise you would have countered my point instead of asking about my motivations.

I mean, if you really are such a strong organization, it would be pretty easy to show that fact to me, wouldn't it? But, you can’t. So you didn’t.

All I ask is one non-biased report that shows your movement is growing. Just one. Why is that so hard there Spandy?
I just had to come back and ask you one more thing, screwball. Re: your 1st paragraph - What the fuck kind of bullshit answer is that to a question???

Sounds like it came straight out of Talmudic Tactics 101.

Day-um!

Old March 20th, 2004 #31
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keystone
But I thought,..............nevermind.

See ya Georgie, it's been peachy. I have to go say goodbye to Billy Bob now.
Well, not an organization in terms of White Revolution. Heck maybe someday VNN will get really big and it will become a big White media organization. Are you going somewhere? Why? Who told you you could leave?

Old March 20th, 2004 #32
johnny yuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grady1627
Hahahahaahaha...and so we finally get to the heart of the matter, eh?

If hot white chicas are immuned to the lure of black cock, then the ones at the club I was at last weekend certainly didn't get the memo, cuz they were treating the brothas like minor celebrities, for real. Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha In the words of this white cat who was with me at the time, "Damn, how much melanin do you need to get laid in here?" Hahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha He really wanted to leave after 15 minutes to go to a country bar. I didn't blame him. At certain clubs on certain nights out here it's really that hopeless for a white dude. No doubt!

Hahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha. Whatever you have to say to boast your ego, nigger ( actually I don't even think you're a nigger, probably a jew or one of those faggot white antis that gets off to his woman cheating on him with a nigger.). I couldn't care a fuck less about a select few white women who were raised on daddy's TV into the nigger-wigger culture. You know deep down that you are inferior, and the only comeback you have to convince yourself that you aren't, is the claim that white women love black guys.

We enslaved your nigger race, and that fact eats away at every black man for every waking moment of his life. You live in a White man's country. You live off the White man. You fail at everything you've ever tried. And the funny thing is, nigger, according to you, you are still just a worthless tool in White society, to be used and abused by White women who just want to fuck you, and that's about it.

Happy fuckin' nigger boy

By the way, nigger boy. Don't you be thinkin all them white wimminz you be "fuckin" are all virgins, and not sluts. Somethin tells me that those white wimminz have blown many a White man's cock and guzzled down white man's man chowder before they were of legal age and able to go to city clubs. Nigger, the difference between you and I is, you'd never be able to get a virgin White woman with class.

Last edited by johnny yuma; March 20th, 2004 at 09:16 AM.

Old March 20th, 2004 #33
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Here is your honest answer. The WN movement is growing very slowly. How many new members are here on this forum? How many hits does VNN get? Here’s the graph from Alexa. You tell me.

And before you say “That’s not a representative number”, tell me, what is then?

Scary! Are you going to "choose" me after gym class? Jesus, you people wonder why no one takes your movement seriously?
I know that a great many here are not enamored of SF, but the growth in SF has been absolutely phenominal in members, hits, however you might wish to define it.
The movement is indeed growing very quickly, the problem is that it is growing from a very small base, and the problem is growing more quickly yet.
If the internet had been as developed in the 80s as it is now, there would probably not be a Non-White left on the North American continent or Europe, and instead of agonizing about saving our present homelands we would probably be expanding into Brazil, Southern Africa, etc.
The 80s were our big chance, with nearly every White youth worshiping Aryan heavy metal musicians,racemixing actually declining Black music considered a corny joke left over from the "Motown era" David Duke coming within a cats whisker of being the Governor and US Senator from Louisana, a 30% Black state.
The problem was , we could just not quite kill the media beast, there was no internet as we know it today to make an end run around it.

diablo

Old March 21st, 2004 #34
Grady1627

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny yuma
Hahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha. Whatever you have to say to boast your ego, nigger
Hahahahaahahahaahah ahahahaahahahahaha...fucking white girls is no ego booster, believe me. They make it waaaay too easy for us. All we have to do is show up most of the time. Haahahahhahahhaahahah ahahahahahahahahahah

I'm actually in favor of White Nationalism: please keep producing teenage white girls to swallow my loads, for real!
Quote:
( actually I don't even think you're a nigger, probably a jew or one of those faggot white antis that gets off to his woman cheating on him with a nigger.).
I've never been mistaken for a Jew before...hahahahhahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha...keep running with that one, please...
Quote:
I couldn't care a fuck less about a select few white women who were raised on daddy's TV into the nigger-wigger culture. You know deep down that you are inferior, and the only comeback you have to convince yourself that you aren't, is the claim that white women love black guys.
Um, you faggots are the only ones pushing the white girl issue. To 99% of black guys, boning white girls is a non-issue. It's something most of us have done by 7th grade. We're the minority here, white pussy is just plentiful, no doubt!
Quote:
We enslaved your nigger race, and that fact eats away at every black man for every waking moment of his life. You live in a White man's country. You live off the White man. You fail at everything you've ever tried. And the funny thing is, nigger, according to you, you are still just a worthless tool in White society, to be used and abused by White women who just want to fuck you, and that's about it.
Yeah, were so "inferior," yet your sisters and daughters crave our cocks...that's what eats YOU up, no doubt!
Quote:
By the way, nigger boy. Don't you be thinkin all them white wimminz you be "fuckin" are all virgins, and not sluts. Somethin tells me that those white wimminz have blown many a White man's cock and guzzled down white man's man chowder before they were of legal age and able to go to city clubs. Nigger, the difference between you and I is, you'd never be able to get a virgin White woman with class.
Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha...look at the pencil neck white virgin try to school ME on women...this opie hasnt had pussy since pussy had him, no doubt!

Last edited by Grady1627; March 21st, 2004 at 05:38 PM.

Old March 21st, 2004 #35
Grady1627

15 year old virgin HoaxThis furiously types his response!

Old March 21st, 2004 #36
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

I think the real reason you chimpanzees go after White women is that most of you can't come up with the five bucks 99.9% of your nigger bitches charge for sex. Can't say as I blame you, going after White women. Who the hell on Earth would want to bang an 18 y.o. AIDS-carrying, shit-colored baboon with stretch marks all over her belly caused from the half-dozen or so "chillun" she's shit out? (And all by different fathers). No friggin' wonder you niggers call 'em "ho's". Wanna tell us why you "people" have an AIDS rate something like 14 times that of your masters, the White race?

Tell me Buckwheat - how often do you dream of being White? Your head nigger Jesse Jackson once said that every nigger in this country has had fantasies about it, at one time or another in their lifetimes - no matter what they may say otherwise.

(Betcha wish you had enough money to get a bleach job like your boy, Michael Jackson, huh?)

Old March 21st, 2004 #37
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Now where the hell did Buckwheat shuffle off to? I told that BOY not to go back to the cotton fields until after he got done shoveling the pigshit out of the stye!

(Looks like I'm gonna have to break out the hounds again. Damn!)

Old March 21st, 2004 #38
Spandau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grady1627
15 year old virgin HoaxThis furiously types his response!
Grady! Hell. How you been boy? I haven't seen you since Sanford and Son. Didn't even know you were still alive.

Old March 22nd, 2004 #39
Georgie

You guys are spending too much time with Grady. Its obvious that the only thing it cares about is making you angry. Hell I doubt that he's even a nigger. Probably some White anti.

Old March 22nd, 2004 #40
John in Woodbridge

Default Grady

I've heard this type of rant from niggers plenty of times on the web. Niggers are insecure because they look like baboons and their women look like baboons. He's just giving everyone a total line of BS.

Thread