Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 22nd, 2003 #1
kikehitler

Default why would thurmond fuck a nigger?

this is just the next tirade knockdown of a southern symbol just like the kike media and their coloreds at naacp went after the rebel flag in columbia sc the home of the first state who broke away in 1860 from the yankee north after sick to death of being overtaxed or forced to accept the dictates of some jewized mentality that ran in dorect 180 degree contradiction to the founding fathers ideals.

what better way for the kike media to continue its 140 year continued degrading of southern whites and all it stood for in having a white nation with the inferior negro its servant as the jew written book calls for than to destroy the perception of the classic white supremist in thurmond making it appear that all white men are secret cheats liars who love nigger pussy?

isnt this what it really is all about? with all the nigger males out fuicking white females what better way to knock down the reality that only nigger apes love to fuck white females as opposed to white males fucking nigger females, than to offer the #1 white male racist in modrn times or so as he was percieved, fucking and having some "mixed race"
female who lives in los angeles of all places.

what the jew media is doing here is knocking down any walls to not only adults for white kids growing up that its ok to mix the races and white males can also fuck nigger females too because strom thurmond did it along with thomas jefferson. this is a crock of shit.

where are the dna tests that all the nigger talk tv shows like jew maury gives on every show proving this? where is the dna test for jefferson?

dont believe a fucking word these kike media bastards say. its all a fucking lie. the jews know they have the white man by the balls and can destroy any public white figure who does not say the right things they want to hear.

billy graham can say nothing. pat roberson can say nothing. no xian figure on kike tv can say anything because they will be blacklisted and branded a racist. this is where vnn and its followers are such idiots and fall for the kike lie trying to turn them against these whites.

the white can say nothing on kike tv or he will be destroyed so dont fall for the kike lie about these white xian tv personalities being in bed with the kike.

the kike has the white man coming and going. he controls all. the only sites where truth can be found are hidden on the internet and branded racist antisemite bullshit.

why would thurmond or any white man fuck a nigger? they wouldnt. and hollywood kike prepare to do another movie lie on thurmond and this female ape to pad their pockets with millions.

the kike aims to break down all barriers. the kike wants the white male to start fucking niggers just like white females are fucking niggers in mass amounts.

the kike knows this would double the mixed race numbers and eradicate the white race twice as fast.

look for the kike viper to begin pushing white males to fuck the smelly fat ugly nigger female apes in the future.

look at the attention kike tv has placed on spic j lopez and white ben to see where the kike is thinking.

the kike knows he has the white female and the nigger male together making the niglets so his next step is glamorize the white male and nigger female.

stay tuned. the kike is always scheming...with all the beautiful pure clean white rich southern belles kissing highly educated millionaire thurmonds feet in his elite southern society so you really think in 1925 he would have fucked a black nigger?

Old December 22nd, 2003 #2
Hadding

The problem with calling it a lie is that the mulatta bears a very strong resemblance to Strom Thurmond. Why would he have had intercourse with a Negress? He was young and randy, and she was around him all the time, and in all likelihood a very easy lay, certainly compared to Southern White women of that time, who were expected to remain virgins until marriage. I haven't seen a photo of the 16-year old maid that Thurmond was supposed to have impregnated but judging from the appearance of the daughter, the mother too was probably only part-Negro.

I don't see this as negating Thurmond's objection to social mingling of the races. On the contrary; he knew from his own experience what the shameful result of that was likely to be.

Last edited by Hadding; December 22nd, 2003 at 07:06 PM.

Old December 22nd, 2003 #3
The Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikehitler
why would thurmond or any white man fuck a nigger?
I can't speak for the rest of us white men. For the fact of the matter is this: Thurmond was a hypocrite. Deal with it and move on.

Old December 23rd, 2003 #4
kikehitler

do you really think millions of south carolina kkk loving voters would have kept the #1 known racist of alltime in public office for 75 years if there was any hint of race mixing on his part?

she looks like him? this is hilarious.

where is the dna test?

again, where is the dna test?

one more time. WHERE IS THE FUCKING DNA TEST?

how convenient for the kike media to come forward after this #1 racist political leader of the south had lived 100 years.

did strom thurmond ever admit to this lie? NO !!!

can he ever admit to it? NO !!!

does the jew media lie?

have there been lies told about the south?

have there been 140 years of revisionism to destroy the south and its "racism" ?

has the jew media brainwash about thurmond after his death made money off this?

will jew hollywood make a big movie about this to make money?

has the jew ever scammed the masses?

was abe lincunt acting in the jew best interest or the white man best interest?

we could go on and on...

too bad the filthy kike has brainwashed all the non-southerners to believe their fucking lies.

the bottom line is there is NO way in hell southern born and bred elitist intellectual lawyerly politican segregationist 75 year elected public servant from sc EVER fucked his 16 yr old house main in 1925 when the south was 100% segregated and he was 25 years old to have a mixed race female.

there is absolutely no proof, no dna testing and no admission from thurmond and never can be. the kike media knows all this.

there are tons of kike rumours that ALL the founding fathers fucked their slave women too with not a shred of proof.

who benefits from all these kike lies on race mxing?

think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old December 23rd, 2003 #5
kikehitler

its relevant and irrrelevant.

also according to your jew brainwash all white racists or fag haters or kike haters in todays society are "mentally ill" and have "serious emtional problems".

the kike poison has obviously been injected long ago in your fucked up brain.

fuck off

Old December 23rd, 2003 #6
Hadding

[QUOTE=kikehitler]do you really think millions of south carolina kkk loving voters would have kept the #1 known racist of alltime in public office for 75 years if there was any hint of race mixing on his part?

she looks like him? this is hilarious.

where is the dna test?

QUOTE]

It's not hilarious. She appears to be about an octoroon and she looks a lot like him, although in a dismaying hue: Strom Thurmond in a wig with greasepaint. I think the fact that her mother was a maid in the Thurmond household combined with the resemblance is enough evidence.

Instead of trying to deny this you should view it as evidence of the harm that comes from the social mingling of the races, especially for young people who have more hormones than brains. I believe that this is probably how Thurmond viewed it.

Thurmond did the most honorable thing that he could do after the fact by keeping what he had done secret--instead of trying to justify it--and he tried to protect others from the same kind of corrupting circumstance.

Old December 23rd, 2003 #7
kikehitler

anything short of a legitimate dna test is pure bullshit innuendo and plays into the media hands.

when will the conclusive dna test results be in?

btw just saw a young light skinned nigger male fag who is the spitting image of the vnn founder. with your logic ...

damn also saw a mellow yellow coon who looked david duke...

wonder if ty cobb fucked a nigger ..

we know thomas jefferson did or so says the media...

guess jesus was a fag too with his 12 gay butt boys..

and fags cant help it with their gay gene and all..

why would anyone doubt what the jew says?

those poor 6 million jews who died in the holocaust...

thank goodness the jews were promised palestine eternally too..

and all those wmds in irag were staggering...

and dont forget thurmond fucked niggers and had a mixed race nig..

blah blah blah...

Old December 23rd, 2003 #8
PROG

Hadding, kikehitler is a trolling anti behaving like a caricature of an idiotic, raving racist. Don't waste your time taking what it says seriously.

Old December 23rd, 2003 #9
IFartedInYourMouth...

Strom Thurmond was a hypocrite, man. Don't do as I do, do as I say, was that shithead's philosophy. Hey, there are so-called white nationalists on Stormfront that openly admit they fuck non-whites. And they aren't fake ones either, since at least one moderator I know of defends them. Anyway, I fart in their mouths.

Old December 23rd, 2003 #10
sossob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneSmasher
kikehitler asks:

"Why would Thurmond fuck a nigger?"

Answer: Because he was sexually attracted to her.

Is that simple enough for your simple mind?

By the way, you are one of about five people in the world who give a shit about this, and your ranting and raving obsession suggests that you have serious emotional problems.
You are a fucking idiot, and maybe a nigger too! Niggers are gross. Nobody wants to fuck a nigger, not even a nigger!!!! FUCK OFF.

Old December 23rd, 2003 #11
Carol Brady

Quote:
Originally Posted by IFartedInYourMouth
Strom Thurmond was a hypocrite, man. Don't do as I do, do as I say, was that shithead's philosophy. Hey, there are so-called white nationalists on Stormfront that openly admit they fuck non-whites. And they aren't fake ones either, since at least one moderator I know of defends them. Anyway, I fart in their mouths.
Agreed.

The original question was "Why would Strom Thurmond fuck a nigger?"

For the same reason that Gary Condit would be fucking a jewess and the rest of those lying HYPOCRITES and criminals in Washington would be partying their brains out and having a good ol' time while pretending to look after your interests.

They couldn't care less about you. In fact they hold you in contempt and laugh heartily over drinks about how stupid the "average American" is. But the droolers keep showing up and voting as if it mattered....

They allow you the choice between a kick in the teeth and a poke in the eye with a sharp stick and many Americans sit there and ponder like it's a perfectly reasonable and legitimate question. "Hmmmm, which way should I vote?" they ask themselves without ever taking a minute to step back and realize the entire exercise is theater. It doesn't matter who wins. Both parties hate your guts and won't do a thing for you. They only need to say a lot of nice things at election time in order to get the terminally naive to vote. Then, once they're in, they've got two or four years guaranteed and they go back to not caring less what you think about anything. When the next election rolls around, they temporarily revert to their "I care deeply about you and this nation" BS but they almost never make the things they promise happen. There's always an excuse to keep the peons calm. "I tried my best," they say "but we just didn't have the support."

And on and on and on.

But hope springs eternal with the dummies, so they keep participating in the sham and hoping it's gonna get better next time. Which it never does. Because it's not set up with freedom for the White man in mind, it's all about portraying the jew as your new high priests with his pet nigger as enforcer.

Old December 22nd, 2003 #12
Colonel-Voltz

Maybe I’m a victim of kike disinformation, but I thought white males engaged in disgusting and degrading race mixing activities at a frequency nearly matching that of white females. It seems like most people are attracted to anything with nice tits and ass regardless of its race. To me it seems a very disturbing and dangerous trend.

Old December 22nd, 2003 #13
Old White Goat

You gotta be a real sicko to fuck a nigger, especially back in the '20s, when people were being hanged for it.

Old December 22nd, 2003 #14
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old White Goat
You gotta be a real sicko to fuck a nigger, especially back in the '20s, when people were being hanged for it.
I think there was always a lot more concern about protecting White women from advances by Niggers than vice versa. In terms of protecting the integrity of our genepool, White women were the proper focus of attention. I would be very surprised if you could find an example of a White man being lynched for threatening the integrity of the Negro genepool, unless he was lynched by Niggers.

Last edited by Hadding; December 22nd, 2003 at 11:38 PM.

Old December 23rd, 2003 #15
William Robert
Banned

The African-American populations with the highest average numbers of white ancestors are those on the West Coast. They average a little over one-quarter European ancestry. In contrast, according to a recent article published by Shriver's team in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology, the Gullahs of the long-isolated Sea Islands of South Carolina and Georgia, who are famous for speaking a pleasantly African-sounding dialect, are only 3-4 percent white. In the rest of the rural South, African-Americans tend to be not as black as the Gullahs, but still blacker than the national average. Shriver's team found that the white admixture percentage in four Lowland farm counties in South Carolina was 12 percent.

This puts in context the common assertion is that "all white men in the South participated in miscegenation" and that miscegenation is “part of the South’s history.” We can use the genetic data to assess whether Ol' Strom was indeed a man like any other man—or whether he was more so.

Let's try some back-of-an-envelope calculations.

Shriver's team has found DNA evidence that the influx of white genes was fairly constant over the centuries. From that, we can roughly estimate the fraction of African-American women's babies who were fathered by white men (assuming all the admixture was from white man-black woman matings, which isn't true, but it's close enough).

If miscegenation has been going on for, say, 300 years, that's 12 generations. If African-Americans are 18 percent white, you can divide by 12 generations to get a 1.5 percent influx of white genes per generation.

Multiply that by two to get the male contribution, and you come up with this estimate: on average, three percent of African-American women's babies were fathered by white men—about one out of 33. This is a very rough estimate, but it's probably in the ballpark.

If the ratio of whites to blacks in the South was, say, three to one, and the birthrates and death rates of blacks and whites were similar, then only about one out of 100 babies fathered by white men were with African-American mothers.

This estimate is very rough. But the real number probably isn't more than, say, three times greater (or smaller).

By no means did all white Southern men, or even most of them, participate in miscegenation. But, of course, there was a cumulative effect over the centuries.

And because the African-American population was only a fraction of the white population, the impact on individual African-Americans was about three times greater. That is to say, relatively few white men were involved in miscegenation, but that was enough to make a difference to a fair number of African-American family histories. Which contributes to the two races’ different perspectives on the magnitude of the phenomenon.

In contrast, it appears that about three percent to 8 percent of all modern Mexicans' ancestors were black Africans—which, as I’ve shown, is about half the American population's percentage. But miscegenation in Mexico was so extensive that people of clearly African descent have blended in almost completely.

Conclusion: Strom Thurmond was an exceptional man, in more ways than two or three. But we already knew that.

Old December 23rd, 2003 #16
Carol Brady

No way I'm gonna wade through all that. Let's keep this simple:

Do you screw "darkies," Billy Bob?

Do your friends?

Is it OK if White guys in general do that? Do you get angry with White girls who screw niggers?

Old December 24th, 2003 #17
cabinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Brady

Do your friends?

Is it OK if White guys in general do that? Do you get angry with White girls who screw niggers?
I'm reading all of your post in the actual Carol Brady voice, and I'm laughing my ass off!

Old December 24th, 2003 #18
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol Brady

Do your friends?

White men porking Negresses is a bad thing for various reasons but it is not on the same magnitude of destructiveness as White women giving themselves to Niggers. They are obviously not equivalent, and only the feminist insistence that men and women be judged by exactly the same standards would lead anyone to say that they are.

When our women are polluted, that is the destruction of our race.

The presence of White ancestry among Blacks in the South tends to be concentrated in a few places like New Orleans, so I would say that the amount of miscegenation in most of the South, with such peculiar places excluded, would be much lower than Billy Bob has estimated.

Last edited by Hadding; December 24th, 2003 at 06:43 AM.

Old December 24th, 2003 #19
kikehitler

so in most jew media brainwashed minds southerner and #1 avowed racist thurmond was a lover of nigger pussy and fucked only one nigger maid one time in 1925 who got pregnant and had this los angeles 78 yr old female mix race mutt who decides to come public shortly after he died at 100 yrs old complete with the jew media circus and now theres a hollywood movie in the making.

of all the places one would think the jew media lie would be exposed it would be a so called racist forum but instead we see the kikes have brainwashed even the so called racists.

but then again we know that there is a major difference between racists. northern and western racists are anti-southerners who hated anyone from the south espec thurmond who comes from the old school and delight in reading this media bullshit to slam an icon of sc.

in 1925 in deep south sc there is no fucking way thurmond would have fucked a nigger maid. this myth about white southern belle virginity is also a laugh. white southernen females rarely were virgins. this is a proper mannerly act for the southern white culture.

in all reality a southern white female would fuck her white mans balls off and no doubt the elite lawyer millionaire thurmond was fucking plenty of white babes in 1925 and had all the white pussy he wanted.

do you jew brainwashed jerk yank idiots who hate the south and everything it stood for like your fuckhead lincoln think maybe elitist millionaire young 25 yr old white stud bright star thurmond was attracted to this 16 yr old nigger maid because of her 100% black skin since in those days no mixations occured.

so thumond loved the dark black skin and the big blubber libs to kiss and mix spit? white elitist thurmond loved her smelly armpits and sweaty skin since we know nigger maids smelled and sweat a lot like all coons. maybe he loved her stank black pussy? undoubtedly she had been fucked by many niggers since nigger females start fucking around age 12 or less and she probably had some babies at home too.

gee, all this sounds so romantic for the elitist highly educated white racist thurmond.

who wouldnt want to fuck some black stinking big lipped sweaty smelly nasty pussy nigger and risk thorwing your entire future and career out the window.

hell thurmond must have fucked 1000s of niggers because we know you just cant stop at one.

you dumb fucking southern hating race traitor yank bastards who suck on the jew media dick daily.

the only reason america is so fucked up is because of you and your lincoln loving jew media race mixed faggot society.

so lets wait till thurmond dies and make the south look like shit again. lets show thurmond was a nigger fucking hypocrite to the world and then make a film.

lets eliminate the south from history. thurmond was afterall the old south and if we can destroy him like abe destroyed the bricks and mortar there we can finally make the south go away permanently. most of the redneck hick white trash has died off anyway.

niggers, spics, yanks, fags, race traitors, kikes rule!!!!!!!!!

so lets go fuck a nigger to celebrate!!!!

Old December 24th, 2003 #20
William Robert
Banned

Default Well, now That you have expressed the "Southerner's Perspective", it all makes sense!

So if it's a lie. Then Disprove it.
I guess not being from the south, although, not wanting to re-start the civil war, which was initiated by "you know who", I never intended to trivialize something that is obviously very important to all of us, especially, perhaps, southerners.
If Strom's good name is being smeared. Then clear his good name.

If he did screw a nigger whore, please tell me how this destroys his character in light of any supposed good he may have done.

If the allegations are true, does this "seal the coffin" shut for any hope for white people in the South. Is this a salvational/dividing issue for all Southerner's or just you?

Please accept my apologies for not understanding the relevance of the "thurmond issue" to our cause.

I am young, learning, and trying to understand the truth about the issues that face us today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikehitler
so in most jew media brainwashed minds southerner and #1 avowed racist thurmond was a lover of nigger pussy and fucked only one nigger maid one time in 1925 who got pregnant and had this los angeles 78 yr old female mix race mutt who decides to come public shortly after he died at 100 yrs old complete with the jew media circus and now theres a hollywood movie in the making.

of all the places one would think the jew media lie would be exposed it would be a so called racist forum but instead we see the kikes have brainwashed even the so called racists.

but then again we know that there is a major difference between racists. northern and western racists are anti-southerners who hated anyone from the south espec thurmond who comes from the old school and delight in reading this media bullshit to slam an icon of sc.

in 1925 in deep south sc there is no fucking way thurmond would have fucked a nigger maid. this myth about white southern belle virginity is also a laugh. white southernen females rarely were virgins. this is a proper mannerly act for the southern white culture.

in all reality a southern white female would fuck her white mans balls off and no doubt the elite lawyer millionaire thurmond was fucking plenty of white babes in 1925 and had all the white pussy he wanted.

do you jew brainwashed jerk yank idiots who hate the south and everything it stood for like your fuckhead lincoln think maybe elitist millionaire young 25 yr old white stud bright star thurmond was attracted to this 16 yr old nigger maid because of her 100% black skin since in those days no mixations occured.

so thumond loved the dark black skin and the big blubber libs to kiss and mix spit? white elitist thurmond loved her smelly armpits and sweaty skin since we know nigger maids smelled and sweat a lot like all coons. maybe he loved her stank black pussy? undoubtedly she had been fucked by many niggers since nigger females start fucking around age 12 or less and she probably had some babies at home too.

gee, all this sounds so romantic for the elitist highly educated white racist thurmond.

who wouldnt want to fuck some black stinking big lipped sweaty smelly nasty pussy nigger and risk thorwing your entire future and career out the window.

hell thurmond must have fucked 1000s of niggers because we know you just cant stop at one.

you dumb fucking southern hating race traitor yank bastards who suck on the jew media dick daily.

the only reason america is so fucked up is because of you and your lincoln loving jew media race mixed faggot society.

so lets wait till thurmond dies and make the south look like shit again. lets show thurmond was a nigger fucking hypocrite to the world and then make a film.

lets eliminate the south from history. thurmond was afterall the old south and if we can destroy him like abe destroyed the bricks and mortar there we can finally make the south go away permanently. most of the redneck hick white trash has died off anyway.

niggers, spics, yanks, fags, race traitors, kikes rule!!!!!!!!!

so lets go fuck a nigger to celebrate!!!!

Thread