Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 3rd, 2008 #21
expose_them_all
King of Tards

I just showed the woman these pics, I told her beforehand how disgusting they were. As we scrolled down to the "good ones," she said grosssss and stated you're right, that is disgusting. LOL. She also stated that she hadn't realized how depraved fags really were. For those fools who believe in “tolerance and special rights” for fags, they need to gander at those images, "tolerance and special rights?" - No, how about a Saturday Night Special with close tolerance between the bullet, the barrel and the fag's skull?

Old August 3rd, 2008 #22
Neil Hudson

Heres more pictures, this time for last year:

http://www.zombietime.com/folsom_sf_...rt_1/index.php

Old August 3rd, 2008 #23
Neil Hudson

Old August 3rd, 2008 #24
Peer Fischer

The blasphemous sex toys are truly disturbing.

As is this ...

Old August 3rd, 2008 #25
George Witzgall

no no no no no! you pick out the worst and say look how bad this is. but I could do the same, I could point at Bill White and say look how mentally-unstable and egomaniacal WN are. I wish you would not do this, it is very frustrating. I don't like those blasphemous dildoes one bit!

Old August 3rd, 2008 #26
expose_them_all
King of Tards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Hudson View Post

Oh yea, those are great images to add whenever a person post a fag report. Maybe a few Christians will see them. I saved em, next time I post something about fags, they'll be there. Oh c’mon Christians, a Jesus butt plug? A cross dildo? What’s the big deal? Remember . . . tolerance, acceptance, colors of the rainbow etc etc.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #27
Thomas Roisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
but I don't see what harm is being done.
You have got to be kidding me but coming from you it isn't all that surprising

The very thought that such "people" can do what they did in any place vaguely public is disgusting. The knowledge that tax dollars go to protect these pigs is disgusting. The most disturbing thing about this is these faggots can do this and not fear reprisal for their actions

Old August 3rd, 2008 #28
AGWilliams

Quote:

can you imagine debating total toilet pig on the internet? That's what you're doing when you come on the internet, you're having verbal intercourse with creepy fags like Total toilet pig. A good way to become demonicly possessed yourself.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #29
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
wait, there weren't even any lezzies present, so I don't understand your reaction so-far as they are concerned. also, these are fringe queers (fetishists, in this case the fetish being a leather/BDSM scene), not your run of the mill homos. I do not understand it myself, as I don't find repulsive wrinkled leather/uniform-clad bodies even vaguely attractive, but I don't see what harm is being done.

no no no no no! you pick out the worst and say look how bad this is. but I could do the same, I could point at Bill White and say look how mentally-unstable and egomaniacal WN are. I wish you would not do this, it is very frustrating. you have to make the effort to overcome these stereotypes.
Wow. I don't know what to say except how the farg are you even allowed to troll among the White people here? Why aren't you in opps like... well... yesterday?

But to answer your question, all homoism is un-natural and should be punished to the full extent of death with no chance of return to life, even as fodder for the worms. Yeah, these homos depicted are extreme examples, but what the hell do you think it looks like for the 'normal' homos and lezzies for that matter (and I don't mean the hollyweird prettygirl types, I mean the average reality bulldykes). Itz all the same and they befowl my fuckin planet with their shenannigans, their fluids and diseases of mind and body.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #30
Kaiser
Banned

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGWilliams View Post
The trauma of being molested is nothing compared to the trauma of real demonic attack. Being molested is probably pleasant compared to demonic attack.

the reptilian demons are 9 feet tall and could crush your skull with their hands, and they are super intelligent and psychic and can read your minds. Devouring a human being raw is partly nourishment, party a savage act of bravado for them.

?

Do you care to explain a little more about it, please.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #31
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Roisto View Post

The very thought that such "people" can do what they did in any place vaguely public is disgusting. The knowledge that tax dollars go to protect these pigs is disgusting. The most disturbing thing about this is these faggots can do this and not fear reprisal for their actions

"protect" them? from whom? this is SF remember - these are peaceful festivities, not rancorous demonstrations - the police seemed to be pretty much out of the picture. if you want to be a hero, go kill a piss-fetish fag.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #32
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Sikorski View Post
Wow. I don't know what to say except how the farg are you even allowed to troll among the White people here? Why aren't you in opps like... well... yesterday?

But to answer your question, all homoism is un-natural and should be punished to the full extent of death with no chance of return to life, even as fodder for the worms. Yeah, these homos depicted are extreme examples, but what the hell do you think it looks like for the 'normal' homos and lezzies for that matter (and I don't mean the hollyweird prettygirl types, I mean the average reality bulldykes). Itz all the same and they befowl my fuckin planet with their shenannigans, their fluids and diseases of mind and body.
as opposed to death with a chance of returning to life? fucking tard, why am I even bothering talking to you.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #33
varg

Quote:
"protect" them? from whom? this is SF remember - these are peaceful festivities, not rancorous demonstrations - the police seemed to be pretty much out of the picture. if you want to be a hero, go kill a piss-fetish fag.
Yea those piss fetish people.. thats disgusting am i right? oh wait you fuck other guys in the ass you sick fuck.. your just as disgusting

Old August 3rd, 2008 #34
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

When fags are accepted, pedophiles will follow. Don't believe me? I just saw with my own eyes pedophile pederast faggots passing by in my hometown Amsterdam.

Funny how only in places that are ruled by kikes we see stuff like this. Must be a coincidence. Register at Starr's kike forum and ask why they accept pedophiles.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #35
George Witzgall

Quote:
can you imagine debating total toilet pig on the internet? That's what you're doing when you come on the internet, you're having verbal intercourse with creepy fags like Total toilet pig. A good way to become demonicly possessed yourself.
it is too late. for you. do not read any further. don't say I didn't warn you:
hghooihnll killlkhfae hfeelancmm.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #36
AGWilliams

Quote:
it is too late. for you. do not read any further. don't say I didn't warn you:
hghooihnll killlkhfae hfeelancmm
did you just admit that you are total toilet pig?

Old August 3rd, 2008 #37
Thomas Roisto

Quote:
these are peaceful festivities, not rancorous demonstrations
Are you saying just because something is peaceful that makes it right or even legal? Aren't these done on a public streets? Can't anyone (age wise) go to them? They are disgusting and this should not be tolerated. I guarantee california, liberal as it maybe, still has laws against sex acts in public places

Anyway who said anything about being a hero?

Old August 3rd, 2008 #38
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Yea those piss fetish people.. thats disgusting am i right? oh wait you fuck other guys in the ass you sick fuck.. your just as disgusting
well why do you have that gay-assed leather freak avatar, that is one mean-looking dildo you're wielding. it makes me think "up your alley" is right up your alley.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #39
brutus

They're all begging to be taken out.

If I were sitting at the launch panel and got the green light, I wouldn't hesitate for an instant. Then I'd go back to eating my grapes without a second thought.

Old August 3rd, 2008 #40
George Witzgall

Quote:
did you just admit that you are total toilet pig?
yeah, I'm drinking the piss out of your stolen damned soul right now.

Thread