VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 14th, 2011 #1
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Default Satanic jewish flag

How do christians make such a mistake as following the satanic star of the jews?

Quote:
The first mention of the star was in Amos 5:26 regarding the trek from Egypt to Canaan. Then in 922 B.C., when Solomon married the daughter of Pharoah and went into magic and witchcraft and built an altar to Ashtoroth and Moloch. The book traces the six pointed star from Egypt to Solomon, to Arab Magic and Witchcraft, to Druid use(references are documented). The book traces the star through Freemasonry usage to Mayer Amschel Bauer, who, in the 17th century, changed his name to depict the red six-pointed star (or shield) which he had hung on his door in Germany, and thus began the family of “Red Shield” or Rothschild. The research carried on through this family, to their court of arms, to Cabala, to Astrology, to Hitler and his putting a yellow six-pointed star on all Jews during the holocaust, to the Zionist symbol, and finally to the flag of the State of Israel and beyond.

Because this symbol is comprised of a six within a six within a six (6 points, 6 triangles, 6 sides of the hexagon in the middle) the research also included a look at the 666 prophecies in the Book of Daniel etc., regarding the “wilful King” (anti-Christ) and the “mark of the beast”. …

I started out to defend this symbol, but ended up shocked and quite devasted with the evidence gleaned from the academic research. It is the only book on the origin and history of the six-pointed star or hexagram. Have a good read, check the references yourself, and I would be happy to hear your comments. All the best to you.
….
The shield of David is not mentioned in rabbinic literature. Notably, not a single archeological proof exists as yet concerning the use of this symbol in the Holy Land in ancient times, even after King David. A David’s shield has recently been noted on a Jewish tombstone at Tarentum, in southern Italy, which may date as early as the third century of the common era. The earliest Jewish literary source which mentions it, the Eshkol ha-Kofer of the Karaite Judah Hadassi (middle of the 12th cent.), says, in ch. 242: ‘Seven names of angels precede the mezuzah: Michael, Gabriel, etc…. Tetragrammaton protect thee! And likewise the sign called ”David’s shield” is placed beside the name of each angel.’ It was, therefore, at this time a sign on amulets? (Bigpedia).
….
“The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia declares that the SIX-POINTED STAR…according to the Rosicrucians…was known to the ancient Egyptians” (Graham, p. 13 as cited in Aho).

Regarding Star-Worship, the Jewish Encyclopedia says, This is perhaps the oldest form of idolatry practised by the ancients. According to Wisdom xiii. 2, the observation of the stars in the East very early led the people to regard the planets and the fixed stars as gods. The religion of the ancient Egyptians is known to have consisted preeminently of sun-worship. Moses sternly warned the Israelites against worshiping the sun, moon, stars, and all the host of heaven (Deut. iv. 19, xvii. 3); it may be said that the prohibition of making and worshiping any image of that which is in heaven above (Ex. xx. 4; Deut. v. 8 ) implies also the stars and the other celestial bodies. The Israelites fell into this kind of idolatry, and as early as the time of Amos they had the images of Siccuth and Chiun, “the stars of their god” (Amos v. 26, R. V.); the latter name is generally supposed to denote the planet Saturn (Seligsohn, et al.).

In the book THE HISTORY AND PRACTICE OF MAGIC, Vol. 2, the six-pointed star is called the talisman of Saturn. It is illustrated obverse and reverse. The latter is the Seal of Solomon; the former is the five pointed star, commonly called the pentagram. Details are given on how to make these symbols and the materials to use? (Dispatch Magazine).

According to Wolf Carnahan’s web site, the Talisman of Saturn has the pentagram on the obverse side and the hexagram on the reverse side.
….
Some researchers have theorized that the hexagram represents the astrological chart at the time of David’s birth or anointment as king. The hexagram is also known as the ‘King’s Star’ in astrological circles, and was an important astrological symbol in Zoroastrianism (Wikipedia, Star of David).

The Jewish view of God, which permitted no images of Him, was and still is opposed to the acceptance of any symbols, and neither the Bible nor the Talmud recognizes their existence. It is noteworthy, moreover, that the shield of David is not mentioned in rabbinical literature. The “Magen Dawid,” therefore, probably did not originate withinRabbinism [sic], the official and dominant Judaism for more than 2,000 years? (Jacobs and Blau).
….
‘(Heb. ‘Shield of David’): Mystical symbol consisting of two superimposed triangles forming a star or hexagram; today regarded as a Jewish symbol. Although occurring in the Capernaum synagogue (3rd cent. CE), it was in ancient times predominantly a non-Jewish decorative motif (e.g. on Roman mosaic pavements), and is found in Christian churches in the Middle Ages, while absent from contemporary Jewish decoration and not mentioned in rabbinic literature.

The name figures from the 13th cent. in the ‘practical Kabbalah,’ where it is a magic symbol associated with the pentagram or ‘Star of Solomon’ (with which it is frequently confused). The origin and period of its adoption as a Jewish symbol is a matter of dispute. It occurs in a specifically Jewish context in Prague in the 17th cent. The M.D. was adopted by the First Zionist Congress (1897) as a symbol, and figures on the flags of the Zionist Organization and of the State of Israel. It was used by the Nazis, in the form of a yellow star, as the Jewish ‘Badge of shame.’ . . .

A ‘magic symbol associated with the pentagram’ ! The pentagram is one of the most powerful symbols of the occult. The Lord specifically warns against this kind of thing in His Torah. As Jews, and certainly as followers of Yeshua, we are not to look to magicians, mediums or sorcerers, etc. to guide us in our walk with the Lord, or protect us. And we are certainly not to use their symbols as representative of Yahveh or His People Israel (AvramYehoshua).

?There is no biblical evidence, whether Scriptural or archeological [sic], that the so called ’Star of David’ is a God given symbol for His People Israel. But there is extensive evidence that the ‘Star of David’ originated in the occult and continues to occupy a place in it today. I could not see how I, as a representative of Yeshua (Truth), could give legitimacy to an anti-biblical symbol. Therefore, I discontinued using the Star of David because I could not biblically justify it. It was from ancient time, and still is today, a symbol of the occult, long before it came to be a symbol for the Jewish People? (AvramYehoshua).

Speaking of the Star of David, Yehoshua says, What makes it so anti-Torah, and therefore anti-Yahveh, is that this lends credence to magic and the occult, which Yahveh soundly condemns. Unfortunately, this practice is prevalent within Judaism (and Christianity), today. An interweaving of occult mysticism, with the Scriptures and the traditions of the Jewish (or Christian) People. The Talmud was begun in Babylon, with all its pagan-occult influences, long after King’s David and Solomon were dead. And the Kabala 5 is not part of the Word of God. Kabala is Jewish sorcery? (AvramYehoshua).

The so-called ‘Star of David’ is essentially a ‘hexagram,’ nothing more, nothing less. There is no Biblical or Jewish evidence that traces this ancient occult symbol with king David of Israel. However, there is evidence that it was used by king Solomon, after he turned to pagan gods and the occult, late in his life, causing God to become very angry with him (Dankenbring).

Some Orthodox Jewish groups reject the use of the hexagram Star of David because of its association with magic and the occult. They do not recognize it as a Jewish symbol. Some Haredi groups, such as Neturei Karta, reject it because of its association with Zionism (Wikipedia, Star of David).

If you examine the so-called ‘Star of David,’ or hexagram, closely, you will discover something astonishing. It has six points, forms six equilateral triangles, and in its interior forms a six sided hexagon — thus it reveals the number of Satan the devil, or the beast of Revelation — 66, and 6 — 666 !!! (Dankenbring).
http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...atanic-symbol/

Last edited by Fred O'Malley; August 14th, 2011 at 03:38 PM.

Old August 14th, 2011 #2
Leonidas
Banned

'the beast' the bible is referring to is also referred to as Leviathan, by the prophet Isiah.

A symbolic representation of the Beast, from the cover of the book named Leviathan, by Philospher Thomas Hobbes. it consists of the entity of Satan, made up of thousands and millions of individuals.

If you've watched the movie 'Fallen' which is about Satan possessing, a multitude of people, the main character is named Hobbes, after Hobbes Leviathan. The person who wrote that screenplay, was named Nicholas Kazan, the son of Elia Kazan, who ratted out alot of communists before the House committee on Unamerican activities.

That's what 'communism' really is, it is the body of Satan. Haven't you ever wondered, how all these people on TV, in the media, it's like they're all the same fucking person, almost? It's because they are all one mind, they are one collective entity.

the 'mark' of the beast, refers to an issuance of currency. The word 'mark' actually means money, English is derived from german, and the german currency is actually called the Deutsch Mark. I have no doubt, after the global economy fails, the new world central bank, will issue a world currency , and that will be the mark of the beast. They will probably put '666' on it , in some subtle way.

Old August 14th, 2011 #3
Leonidas
Banned

I'm not pretending to lecture anyone, just giving you some information, and facts. this video series is a must watch, if you are interested in the hexagram. This video series blew me away. If you are a jew, you better watch this. the Star of David IS NOT JEWISH.

Old August 14th, 2011 #4
Leonidas
Banned

the Lord of the Rings movie, actually illustrates, the ideas around Sauron and his life force, organizing individual human beings, into a collective, single minded organism. That is kind of what communism is. the more like minded, the individuals are to start with, the easier it is, to assimilate them , into it's organism.

Old August 14th, 2011 #5
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Yep, I knew that.

Old August 14th, 2011 #6
Leonidas
Banned

that video series was made by someone extremely observant, who's traveled around the world and noticed these things. I noticed in Europe, all these ancient christian churches have that hexagram in the architecture and stained glass, but this guy has really fit alot of pieces of the puzzle together.

Old August 14th, 2011 #7
Leonidas
Banned

I had the gods tell me the secret meaning of the hexagram is connected with the snowflake, (the name of the gorilla in your avatar, btw...coincidence?)

The snowflake, representing human souls, how God never makes two people alike. That God actually orders our lives, according to this principle, to make us all different, and also, how when the snow melts, and we die, we return into the one, into the ocean. The drop of water, is symbolic in eastern religions of the soul. (I'm not making that up, it really is). And just think how snowflakes form, the sunlight shines on the ocean, and the water rises, like mist, like pure spirit, to heaven...and after it's been up in heaven for awhile, it forms, back into a droplet, and then back, into the snowflake, and falls to earth, once again, in an eternal cycle. and it is a different snowflake, everytime it falls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowflake_(gorilla

Order from Chaos, the ancient insignia, on the royal crest of the Freemasons. the snowflake, represents the atoms, of the water drop, becoming ordered into patterns, like the atoms, forming the flesh of your body. The water droplet, representing, the chaotic, uniform matter of the universe.

Morals and Dogma states, the true secrets of masonry are revealed, mind to mind, by the gods, through the telepathy of spirit. I can personally attest that this is, in fact, very real. what race these gods are, I do not know. My puny human mind cannot comprehend them, they are not like human beings. I suppose it's blasphemy for me to even try to describe these things to you, with stupid words, when they speak through the medium of the universe itself, in mysterious and beautiful ways, much like a dream. I know from the movies of America, made by so many great artists, obviously blessed by God, and by the songs of America, made by humans the gods surely loved, that these people, know what I know, and much more. In fact, there is never any end to it, it goes on forever and ever. The reward of consciousness, is your ability to enjoy, the spiritual, to take pleasure, in the abstract, a sense of humor, to delight in the perception of reason, and to understand beauty. Death cannot take those pleasures away from you, those pleasures are eternal, and they grow and grow, in dimension, in capacity, and in intensity of emotions, that come with greater understanding, of the magnificence of creation.

Old August 14th, 2011 #8
Zeth O. Grady

Lightbulb

The "number of the beast" in the Book of Revelation, 666, refers to Nero. This riddle was solved about 100 years ago by a German New Testament scholar.

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/revelation.htm

For over a century scholars have known that Jewish numerology or ‘gematria’ resolves the name of Nero Caesar, as it appears in Hebrew (without vowels), into the number 666. Unlike the English alphabet, all the letters of Hebrew have a numerical equivalent, which opens the door to all sorts of esoteric or ‘mystical’ use. Engels credits a fellow German with the resolution of the riddle of Revelation thus:

Quote:
"This solution was given by Ferdinand Benary of Berlin. The name is Nero. The number is based on [Hebrew] Neron Kesar, the Hebrew spelling of the Greek Nerôn Kaisar, Emperor Nero, authenticated by means of the Talmud and Palmyrian inscriptions. This inscription was found on coins of Nero's time minted in the eastern half of the empire. And so -- n (nun)=50; r (resh)=200; v (vau) for o=6; n (nun)=50; k (kaph)=100; s (samech)=60; r (resh)=200. Total 666. If we take as a basis the Latin spelling Nero Caesar the second nun=50 disappears and we get 666 - 50 = 616, which is Irenaeus's reading." – On The History of Early Christianity, III.

Old August 15th, 2011 #9
Ravening Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred O'Malley View Post
How do christians make such a mistake as following the satanic star of the jews?

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...atanic-symbol/

The Zionist Jews, if they are, in fact, Jews, do not even practice what their Torah preaches, what God commanded them!

Exodus 22:21
“You shall neither mistreat a stranger nor oppress him, for you were strangers in the land of Egypt."

Exodus 23:9
“Also you shall not oppress a stranger, for you know the heart of a stranger, because you were strangers in the land of Egypt."

Leviticus 19:33
"And if a stranger dwells with you in your land, you shall not mistreat him."

Leviticus 19:34
"The stranger who dwells among you shall be to you as one born among you, and you shall love him as yourself; for you were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”-David Ben-Gurion (Israeli Statesman and Prime Minister (1948-53, 1955-63). Chief architect of the state of Israel and revered as Father of the Nation, (1886-1973)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."-Revelation 3:9, KJV, Holy Bible
"And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever."-Revelation 11:15, Holy Bible, (KJV)

Last edited by Ravening Wolf; August 15th, 2011 at 05:58 AM.

Old August 15th, 2011 #10
H.B.

Symbols of hate should never be tolerated.

Old August 16th, 2011 #11
Nate Richards

Japs were using the symbol long before the jews did, and "yamabushi" priests wear/wore little black boxes on their foreheads. The only other people to do that. Their "tokin" phylactery is a round box rather than cubical, but the oldest jew phylacteries were themselves tubular or low rounds just like the tokin. It's likely that the Japanese(or their Korean ancestors, before they colonised the islands) were doing this first, too.

Maybe some Shinto Identity group will rise to power and one day challenge the Zionist claim to the land, sic some giant robots on the little monsters

Last edited by Nate Richards; August 16th, 2011 at 09:32 AM.

Old August 16th, 2011 #12
Zeth O. Grady

Lightbulb

"Satan" isn't an evil character in the Old Testament. He is Yahweh's "court prosecutor" who tests faithful Jews to see if they really are true worshipers of Yahweh. He is called "ha satan", which means "the adversary". He is not depicted as being an evil character at all.

It is only in the Jewish books written during the time period between the Old and New Testaments that "Satan" morphs into an evil character. This came about because Jews had incorporated many elements of the Persian religion Zoroastrianism into Judaism during the preceding centuries. In Zoroastrian theology, there is an evil anti-god called "Ahriman". This idea of an evil anti-god was slowly absorbed into Judaism and syncretized with the character of "Satan".

Last edited by Zeth O. Grady; August 16th, 2011 at 05:07 PM.

Old August 16th, 2011 #13
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeth O. Grady View Post
"Satan" isn't an evil character in the Old Testament. He is Yahweh's "court prosecutor" who tests faithful Jews to see if they really are true worshipers of Yahweh. He is called "ha satan", which means "the adversary". He is not depicted as being an evil character at all.

It is only in the Jewish books written during the time period between the Old and New Testaments that "Satan" morphs into an evil character. This came about because Jews had incorporated many elements of the Persian religion Zoroastrianism into Judaism during the preceding time period. In Zoroastrian theology, there is an evil anti-god called "Ahriman". This idea of an evil anti-god was slowly absorbed into Judaism and syncretized with the character of "Satan".
ZOG, you put the jew slant on every post you make, like we're too fucking dumb to see inside your simple mind. (it's easy, we can just look up your snout)

Old August 16th, 2011 #14
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate Richards View Post
Japs were using the symbol long before the jews did, and "yamabushi" priests wear/wore little black boxes on their foreheads. The only other people to do that. Their "tokin" phylactery is a round box rather than cubical, but the oldest jew phylacteries were themselves tubular or low rounds just like the tokin. It's likely that the Japanese(or their Korean ancestors, before they colonised the islands) were doing this first, too.

Maybe some Shinto Identity group will rise to power and one day challenge the Zionist claim to the land, sic some giant robots on the little monsters

Old August 16th, 2011 #15
Zeth O. Grady

Thumbs down

Quote:
ZOG, you put the jew slant on every post you make, like we're too fucking dumb to see inside your simple mind.
If you get offended at simple Bible facts, then that's your problem, not mine.

Old August 16th, 2011 #16
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
ZOG, you put the jew slant on every post you make, like we're too fucking dumb to see inside your simple mind. (it's easy, we can just look up your snout)
ZOG is correct on that point.

Old August 16th, 2011 #17
Fred O'Malley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
ZOG is correct on that point.
The jews worship satan, as just a misunderstood nice guy. Which is precisely ZOG's POV.

The jews took satan's offer to follow him in exchange for wealth & power.

I know many here don't believe in satan or any of the rest of it, but I believe in the kikes belief in satan, real or imagined, they walk the walk.
Quote:
I accused Harold Rosenthal of not living up to our agreement in replying truthfully to my question as to the Jews being God's Chosen people. He replied:

"We are god's chosen people . . . Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."
The Hidden Tyranny, Part 2

Old August 16th, 2011 #18
Armstrong
Banned

Satan lead a rebellion against God, but he isn't a bad guy?? Is that so? Satan managed to get himself and all the angels who followed him kicked out of Heaven. They fell to earth.

According to Kaballah the ultimate God of Judaism is Lucifer.....and he's going to be such a nice guy when he shows up.....uh huh.....you spread more bs than a fertilizer salesman. But oh wait, you are one....

I don't think most have read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.....or Albert Pike's work.

Old August 16th, 2011 #19
Zeth O. Grady

Question

I think it's fascinating that Christians are the people who know the least about mythology, Christianity, and the Bible.

I wonder why that is?

Old August 16th, 2011 #20
Armstrong
Banned

I think it's curious, not fascinating, that those who know Christ the least spend the most amount of their time doing their best to piss on Him.

Thread