You're just jealous.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #62
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelley View Post
Why, when I can imitate you?

"Come on, let me atcha, let me atcha.. put 'em up, put 'em up!"

Puhleaze.. go sit on your vibrator and rotate.
Chub, this is INVIKTUS you are talking to. Keep that in mind before I have to sink my teeth into your rotund behind.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #63
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by James K Jones View Post
Chub, this is INVIKTUS you are talking to. Keep that in mind before I have to sink my teeth into your rotund behind.
Ahh, so you turn against those that you once called friends, eh? I suppose you never noticed that I asked that you be allowed back to SF. Nor did I ever bad mouth you. Yep, seems you are sure loyal. A real White man, eh?

Old May 23rd, 2012 #64
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
You're just jealous.
Jealous of a windsock? Never mind that. You know me. I take a stand for what I believe in. There is never any doubt about who I am. Your good self? Whichever way the wind blows. Nothing steady, nothing solid. Pathetic.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #65
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Ahh, so you turn against those that you once called friends, eh? I suppose you never noticed that I asked that you be allowed back to SF. Nor did I ever bad mouth you. Yep, seems you are sure loyal. A real White man, eh?
Hence the windsock comment. You flow in whichever direction the wind is blowing. There is no real Mjodr. The real Mjodr is a parasite that cannot survive without a host. You just follow. Follow and follow.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #66
Kelley

Quote:
Jealous of a windsock? Never mind that. You know me. I take a stand for what I believe in. There is never any doubt about who I am. Your good self? Whichever way the wind blows. Nothing steady, nothing solid. Pathetic.
Yeah, just like I never stood up for you. So, who's pathetic? The one attacking someone that was a supporter of his, or the one getting attacked?

Right now, you are doing our folk no good. You are just oozing in your own vomit. YOU need to man up.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #67
Kelley

Quote:
Hence the windsock comment. You flow in whichever direction the wind is blowing. There is no real Mjodr. The real Mjodr is a parasite that cannot survive without a host. You just follow. Follow and follow.
Yeah, sure thing. Keep wallowing in self-pity. I'm done with you.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #68
Simmon

Quote:

Right now, you are doing our folk no good.
Like you are?A yes man in true sense of the turm.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #69
Kelley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmon View Post
Like you are?
I'm not the one wallowing in self-pity, despite being extremely ill. I do what I can, when I can. In the last I took in a WN that was living on the streets. I've done my damnedest to promote WN every chance I get. I have done what I can, ith the little resources I have at my disposal. I am active in the real world, which is more than many of you can say.

Point of fact. I don't care if you guys like me. It means nothing to me. Out of my past friendship for INVIKTUS, I don't wish to fight him. But, I have nothing to prove.

Oh, and tell me how I am a yes man? I have fought for those banned unfairly. I have in recent times been away from SF, myself.

Just because I don't leave SF when a friend is banned, that doesn't mean I agree with it.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #70
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, just like I never stood up for you. So, who's pathetic? The one attacking someone that was a supporter of his, or the one getting attacked?

Right now, you are doing our folk no good. You are just oozing in your own vomit. YOU need to man up.
You stood up for me? Big deal. That was the right thing to do. I was doing my best to combat the traitors. The traitors that still rule the place.

Did you take a stand for Trans? For SRBSKA? For Mr. AA? They purged us like they did the reds. Thrown out like a bunch of antis. But you are still there with your pom poms on, praising the mysterious Don Black.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #71
C. Grady Tucker

I really think it would be a good idea to start cleaning up this place of ex-SFers, for the most part. There are some that got it together and understand the problem, but people with half kikes in their avatar usually don't. Same goes for posters who invoke The Twilight Zone theme in your head every time they post.

That is all.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #72
Kelley

Quote:
You stood up for me? Big deal. That was the right thing to do. I was doing my best to combat the traitors. The traitors that still rule the place.
OK?

Quote:
Did you take a stand for Trans?
Yes. In the missed SF members thread, before it was closed. I mentioned I wanted you guys back. Several times.

Quote:
For SRBSKA?
Hel, yes.

Quote:
For Mr. AA?
I just talked to Mr. AA today. He knows I miss him. I haven't really been posting much on SF since he was banned. I've been a bit ticked off, myself.

Quote:
They purged us like they did the reds. Thrown out like a bunch of antis. But you are still there with your pom poms on, praising the mysterious Don Black.
Why don't you point out a post in praise to SF there? If you could see into the SM section, you'd know I've been a bit pissed off at the site.

I have been mainly using it to receive PMs. Yesterday and today was my first real posting in a while, and it has been about the same situation as this thread is about.

I'm also not going to badmouth the site, even if I've been annoyed with it.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #73
James K Jones
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Grady Tucker View Post
I really think it would be a good idea to start cleaning up this place of ex-SFers, for the most part. There are some that got it together and understand the problem, but people with half kikes in their avatar usually don't. Same goes for posters who invoke The Twilight Zone theme in your head every time they post.

That is all.

Love it.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #74
C. Grady Tucker

You've got enough love for it to cover us both, Blight-winger.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #75
Simmon

Quote:

That is all.
And someone that makes vile posts like this would be a good WNist poster in your mind I supose?

Nothing like that fresh vagina smell in the morning

Old May 23rd, 2012 #76
C. Grady Tucker

Quote:
And someone that makes vile posts like this would be a good WNist poster in your mind I supose?

Nothing like that fresh vagina smell in the morning
Comes now Simeon, the other half of the Hasbara tag team. Wha, you don't like fresh vagina? Vat's vrong vit chu, my boy?

Old May 23rd, 2012 #77
Simmon

Quote:
Comes now Simeon, the other half of the Hasbara tag team. Wha, you don't like fresh vagina? Vat's vrong vit chu, my boy?
Its the vile and dispicable way in wich a suposed White man is talking.Thought a butist monk would have more couth.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #78
Simmon

Quote:

That is all.
I also dont see how a suposed WNist could condone the wiping out tons of White people as helping the White race.A whole conenent of White people, really?Your a White Nationalist?

Old May 23rd, 2012 #79
C. Grady Tucker

Vile! dispicable [sic]! Well, you should watch that video of your fellow tribesmen that Littlejohn put up. the way they talk to that nice, jewish girl. Now that's vile! Dispicable[sic]!

Honestly, anyone offended by the term "vagina" is sure to be suspect.

Last edited by C. Grady Tucker; May 23rd, 2012 at 09:22 PM. Reason: Fixed that.

Old May 23rd, 2012 #80
C. Grady Tucker

Default I shouldn't throw stones in a glass house but hey

Quote:
I also dont see how a suposed WNist could condone the wiping out tons of White people as helping the White race.A whole conenent of White people, really?Your a White Nationalist?

its easy.when you see people mangling written english,don't you wish you could duke nuke them?I do.yes,even if I have no idea what a conenent is.

Thread