Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 7th, 2007 #1
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Columbus Day? Be Alert. Mestizos Get Rowdy.

Quote:
Associated Press - October 6, 2007 7:14 PM ET

DENVER (AP) - Denver police arrested 83 people accused of blocking the Columbus Day Parade route downtown today.

Among those arrested were American Indian Movement activist Russell Means and Glenn Morris, an associate professor of political science at the University of Colorado-Denver.

The protesters poured fake blood and dismembered baby dolls onto the street.

Those who were arrested today face various charges including resisting arrest, blocking a parade route or interfering with a peaceful assembly.

The parade was delayed about an hour.

The protesters blame Columbus for touching off centuries of genocide and oppression against native people[I guess he should have left them to their Stone Age devices-DTZ], while supporters say he was a brave explorer.
http://kjct8.com/Global/story.asp?S=7178842

Old October 7th, 2007 #2
Dawn

Oh I hate Russell Means. He promotes real hatred, but yet he's been in lots of movies always as the 'wise and noble' redman.

Why is it, 'A penny for your thoughts,' but, you have to 'put your two cents' in? Some Jew, somewhere is making a penny!

Old October 7th, 2007 #3
Nylander77
Berserker

We should take more pride in this day. If for no other reason than some direct opposition to the enemy.

Old October 7th, 2007 #4
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Oh I hate Russell Means. He promotes real hatred, but yet he's been in lots of movies always as the 'wise and noble' redman.
Surely you would think a native american activist would see these kinds of movies as exploitation. And yet this guy has no problem being in these movies in order to make money(and that is most likely the bottom line, no matter whatever else he might give as a reason)That says a few things about his character, perhaps.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old October 7th, 2007 #5
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
I guess this went down in your area.

No wise and noble redmen. Stone Agers. In my area, one of the greater massacres of indians occured after they did some raiding, which involved taking a woman's baby and bashing its brains out against the wall of her cabin. Nope. Nothing noble about them at all. Even the Declaration of Independence references the nature of the indian.

The mestizos have taken to protesting Columbus Day.

Old October 7th, 2007 #6
Justin Lee
Ιuστην Λεε

How's everybody enjoying their diversity this evening? Is it good? Can we get you some dessert? The Le Creme Di Tolerance is just supurb...
Drift gently into mental illness

Thread