Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 12th, 2005 #1
heaven above

Default Has the UK mod been sacked ?

I have had my 'beef' with SID/Brighton wnp, but I find it hard to deny his nationalism.

Can you in the USA please confirm or deny ?

Old February 13th, 2005 #2
heaven above

This is not looking too good for us in the UK

Old February 13th, 2005 #3
heaven above

Most will be aware that there is a schism in the BNP in the UK.

Our group supports the founder of the BNP John Tyndall. JT stands for the core nationalist policies that we have always stood for.

We support the SPEARHEAD GROUP within the BNP, that stands for the original aims of the BNP. WE do NOT support the introduction of jews and blacks within the BNP, that BNP party leader Nick Griffin allows.

I know none of the US movers and shakers within VNN personally.

I would urge them to QUICKLY sort this problem out.

We have no time to wait on prevarication.

Old February 13th, 2005 #4
White Dragon

Default Alex Linder..come on down!

Be good if Alex Linder would post on this thread and explain why Sid was axed, if indeed he was axed.

Old February 13th, 2005 #5
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightonWNP
Just logged in and the default setting for my status is Senior Member. So there is your answer. I think I know what this is about, but will look to talk to the board admin and mods first.

Please continue to post here as long as the British forum remains, just don't blame me for anything that happens here, I can't do anything about it.
For what it is worth you were one of the sanest and fairest moderators on these forums.

Old February 13th, 2005 #6
S.EBANKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
For what it is worth you were one of the sanest and fairest moderators on these forums.
You are right.Sid has done a great job as the resident British Moderator.

Old February 13th, 2005 #7
The Truth At Last

And the shit starts straight away we now have IRA scum posting on here

Old February 13th, 2005 #8
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

I hope this gets sorted out fast.

Old February 13th, 2005 #9
white rose
Sid's Bodyguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
I hope this gets sorted out fast.
Well if it doesnt, and Sid doesnt get re enstated, then people will leave in droves.

Old February 14th, 2005 #10
Dasyurus Maculatus
Banned

Default Drove of Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by white rose
Well if it doesnt, and Sid doesnt get re enstated, then people will leave in droves.
Er........there arent 'droves' of respondents on this British Forum to enable droves to leave. Assuming that they they would in the first place.

Old February 14th, 2005 #11
heaven above

Not too sure if removal of Brightonwnp actioned by the owners here.

Hey DM sounds like you enjoy what's happening on here ?

Old February 14th, 2005 #12
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

DM enjoys everything that is good for jews.

Old February 14th, 2005 #13
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

I have no clue what is going on with this. Who knows. I do know that from our position here there is no accounting for all these factions or what the differences are. Anybody care to identify all the factions in this Byzantine squabble?

Old February 14th, 2005 #14
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
I have no clue what is going on with this. Who knows. I do know that from our position here there is no accounting for all these factions or what the differences are. Anybody care to identify all the factions in this Byzantine squabble?

It looks like a couple of marxist IRA butt lickers have taken their chance to shit stir because the mod for the Brit section seems to have had his powers to moderate suspended.

Old February 14th, 2005 #15
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last
It looks like a couple of marxist IRA butt lickers have taken their chance to shit stir because the mod for the Brit section seems to have had his powers to moderate suspended.
If that is true then it would be a damning indictment.Sid is 100% loyal to our holy racial cause.As for IRA scum they should be hunted down for the mad Marxists dogs that they are and exterminated on the spot.Give those bastards the same treatment that they have given out to others.

Old February 14th, 2005 #16
EuroKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
If that is true then it would be a damning indictment.Sid is 100% loyal to our holy racial cause.As for IRA scum they should be hunted down for the mad Marxists dogs that they are and exterminated on the spot.Give those bastards the same treatment that they have given out to others.

If Northern Ireland is British or Irish isn't that important. It's Europe. The IRA is a good model how to do it. Nationalism can be left or right.

This freak, old and sick British 'nationalism' that goes back two centuries was also a part of what caused two world wars.

That is something the BNP, leaving aside the rest, has changed on - not enough - and for the better.

Our Credo is racial survival, not British imperialism. One should stop heating up conflicts between those of European descent. We can't survive another war.

Old February 14th, 2005 #17
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuroKnight
If Northern Ireland is British or Irish isn't that important. It's Europe. The IRA is a good model how to do it. Nationalism can be left or right.

This freak, old and sick British 'nationalism' that goes back two centuries was also a part of what caused two world wars.

That is something the BNP, leaving aside the rest, has changed on - not enough - and for the better.

Our Credo is racial survival, not British imperialism. One should stop heating up conflicts between those of European descent. We can't survive another war.
I cant believe what I've just read you want us to follow the IRA model do you want us to bomb fast food outlets to maximise the amount of white children we can kill do you want us to become major drug dealers again killling white children some European and American comrades have strange ideas about the situation in Ulster

Old February 14th, 2005 #18
EuroKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last
I cant believe what I've just read you want us to follow the IRA model do you want us to bomb fast food outlets to maximise the amount of white children we can kill do you want us to become major drug dealers again killling white children some European and American comrades have strange ideas about the situation in Ulster
The IRA model was succesfull. They had (and have) motivated people, popular support. Too bad they got infiltrated by marxists.

Do you remember that NS Germany supported them? You all seem to like NS Germany that much.

Don't give me some emotional low IQ rant. That might go well with the freaks in these section of the board. Those whole section looks like a freak show.

What was in the past, was. The future is about RACIAL survival, not some freak imperialist old-style state nationalism.

Those who heat up conflicts from the past are going against RACIAL survival.

Clearly, some things have to be worked out by both sides. Clearly, you people aren't those guys.

Old February 14th, 2005 #19
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

Well, no.

The IRA wants the conquer Ulster, murder whites and import niggers.
So it's the IRA that stirs up shit. Not the BNP or the UVF or whatever.

Old February 14th, 2005 #20
EuroKnight

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
Well, no.

The IRA wants the conquer Ulster, murder whites and import niggers.
So it's the IRA that stirs up shit. Not the BNP or the UVF or whatever.
Learn your history. Things are a bit more complicated then that. And again, the issue is RACIAL survival. British or Irish? It's Europe.

Conflicts of the past most be solved peacefully. We can do without some hotheaded, freak old-style nationalism from both sides.

Religion played a part in the conflict, but is now fading. People of good will should work together on the future, build bridges.

I know very well that it isn't going to be easy. But clearly, with these freaks, it's hopeless.

Thread