VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 30th, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Tom

19 NOV 06

Dear Tom: Many thanks for your letter of 10 NOV 06.

It gave me a sudden flash of realization:

The USA is behaving just like a defeated country.

Our borders are open to alien invasion without limit.

Our military serves aliens such as Israelis & Chinese, as well as our domestic criminals whose interests are also alien, & which run counter to the interests of the majority, whoever they may be.

Our economy is at the service of alien industries & markets, including the parasitic, speculative, unproductive stock market. Jobs leave & aliens enter to take the jobs which remain.

It is amusing, if one has a dry, twisted sense of humor, like mine, to note that ‘bad’ Moslems are those who live in their homelands, & who don’t wish to be bothered by ZOG’s jew world ordure, whereas ‘good’ Moslems are those who invade & occupy formerly non-Moslem countries, especially former White countries.

I also note a factor common to all empires (multi-national states):

Like businesses, which sell shares on the stock market, empires can be taken over by leveraged buy-outs, & placed under new management, as we have seen in the cases of the Russian Empire/Soviet Empire.

The British & American Empires were different, for we have been under jew management all along. Our imperial status, under ZOG, indicates a change of employees, rather than a change of management, as with our current ‘affirmative-action’ policies of replacing Whites with non-Whites, males with females, &c.

Most Goy sheeple believe that “ignorance is bliss.” I disagree, for I find that knowledge provides a sense of security.

If I know I am to be shot at dawn, I need not worry about my next meal, my rent, my savings or lack thereof, my love-life, &c.

If I discover, upon awakening, that I am confined in a prison, I don’t find myself bumping into walls & barred enclosures, as those who still walk around in their sleep, & do not know where they are.

If I know who runs America et al., I am able to reason accordingly, so that I can act within the realm of the possible & the likely.

This knowledge has not enriched me financially, but it has saved me much time & effort, which otherwise would be wasted.

Suppose I had ‘owned’ a house in former Rhodesia: Had I remained too long, I’d have had to abandon it, but I knew Ian Smith would betray his White supporters in due course, so I made no investment in a White Rhodesian future.

My knowledge was that there wouldn’t be one, not in my lifetime. The same knowledge applies in Brownest Yakima.

Life, like politics (people-power), is “the art of the possible.”

We constantly test our limits within the realm of the possible, to see how far we can go on our chosen paths. Many tire & give up testing those real or imaginary limits, as well as those illusory limits conjured by ZOG’s jewsmedia, which shackle the sheeple.

German air-ace, Col. Rudel, wisely observed that “He is only defeated, who himself gives up.” The ultimate shackles are those of the mind. ZOG knows!

ZOG’s tactics are ancient:

If one wants conflict, it is only necessary to inflict diversity upon a given population. It is known as “divide & rule.”

If one wants peace, it is easily achieved by separation, by reducing diversity.

Iraq is a current example of death-by-diversity, as were the Balkans.

Jew economist, Werner Sombart, noted that “wars are the jews’ harvests,” so we know who profits from increasing conflict, worldwide.

Sheeple who consume ZOG’s illusions & are thus consumed thereby do not comprehend that diversity includes looks, beliefs & BEHAVIOR.

Diversity explains why the USA has the largest prison population in the world. More diversity will ensure an infinitely-growing prison population, until ‘something gives.’

Knowledge is dynamic, like science, so it incorporates new information constantly.

Some see new facts as contributing to their sense of instability & insecurity, so they prefer ignorance. As for myself, I much prefer the adult’s world of perceiving things in the light of knowledge, rather than the child’s world of bogeymen & fairies which inhabit a world of darkness.

The visible enemy is the vulnerable enemy, & knowledge can bring him into the light, where we may deal with him, on behalf of Truth, Freedom & Justice.

This is why I proclaim: DOWZ! & ORION!

Eric

P.S.: Thanks, also, for the revealing newspaper items with your cogent comments thereon!

--------------------

Werner Sombart: The Jews and Modern Capitalism

http://www.jrbooksonline.com/HTML-do...Capitalism.htm

--------------------

Werner Sombart

Sombart Sombart

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.