Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 16th, 2013 #1
Rounder

Default I'll Be A Guest On A Black Radio Talk Show Tomorrow (12:30 CST - 17 Sep 2013)

It's the Sir Darryl Radio Talk Experience (www.sirdarryl.com). I was on that show in 2010, btw. Darryl bills himself as "The most articulate negro in America"

I don't know if he even archives his shows, but somebody placed my last appearance on youtube and it's still there. I assume you can listen live tomorrow, though.

In my email, I recommended we have an honest, frank discussion about race - one independent black man and one independent white man. Frank and respectful.

Alex, should I cite "VNNforum.com" or "Govnn.com", or not ??

Old September 16th, 2013 #2
Rounder

Here's the link to my last appearance on his show. As you can see, he phoned without prior notice, so I wasn't in top, prepared form. And he lied from the start.

Old September 17th, 2013 #3
Stronza

I'm listening to this interview. That host is patronizing. He's not sincere. He's kind of like that a.hole Letterman.

Old September 17th, 2013 #4
Alex Linder
Administrator

Always promote the forum, if you're going to promote anything. VNNFORUM.COM

Old September 17th, 2013 #5
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Always promote the forum, if you're going to promote anything. VNNFORUM.COM
I read this a little too late, Alex. I did the show though and I advised listeners who are interested in learning the truth about the jews, to go to: "NOI.org, DavidDuke.com, and Finalcall.com".

I thought that maybe you preferred I not attract niggas to the forum. Chances are good, I think, he'll have me on again and I'll mention "VNNforum.com"

Old September 17th, 2013 #6
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
I'm listening to this interview. That host is patronizing. He's not sincere. He's kind of like that a.hole Letterman.
Fact is, he's highly critical of typical nigga behavior. And it doesn't matter if he was patronizing to me because I said everything to his black listeners I wanted to say, in the alloted time.

I think I did pretty damn good, especially at EXPOSING THE JEWS, and with other facts and truths.

Last edited by Rounder; September 17th, 2013 at 06:43 PM.

Old September 17th, 2013 #7
Rounder

Here's the archive of today's show. Fast forward to: 40:45.

I was on for 40 minutes. He patronized me, just as he did in 2010, but I knew he would before I went on today. So I patronized him as well, and consequently I was able to run my mouth more than he ran his, and for 40 minutes without getting kicked off. He threw softballs. I threw nukes at the kikes.

I thoroughly enjoyed every minute. An honest, uncensored white nationalist speaking at length to thousands of blacks, free from jewish moderation or interference. How rare is that ??

http://alldigitalradio.com/node/6796

Last edited by Rounder; September 17th, 2013 at 07:03 PM.

Old September 18th, 2013 #8
DeShawn S. Williams

Dear Mr. Rounder,

I would like to congratulate you on a very good interview with this gentleman, who I hadn't listened to before (he was also a good host). You did an excellent job naming the jew, and I agree that whites, blacks, and other "goys" must eventually unite to confront the jewish threat. If there's one thing I've learned here around VNN, it's that you're right about the jewish problem making all other problems seem like distractions.

PEACE

Old September 18th, 2013 #9
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
Dear Mr. Rounder,

I would like to congratulate you on a very good interview with this gentleman, who I hadn't listened to before (he was also a good host). You did an excellent job naming the jew, and I agree that whites, blacks, and other "goys" must eventually unite to confront the jewish threat. If there's one thing I've learned here around VNN, it's that you're right about the jewish problem making all other problems seem like distractions.

PEACE
Well, thank you very much.

I gather Darryl's a big fan of Preacher Manning, whose voice was heard just before I went on. Other than that though, I don't know much about him or his show.

He let me speak for 40 minutes, and mostly about the jewish menace. For that, I'm grateful to him. I think it's a first.

Hopefully, he'll have me on again. And maybe word will get out and there'll be even more radio talk show invites.

Old September 20th, 2013 #10
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeShawn S. Williams View Post
Dear Mr. Rounder,

PEACE
Hey DeShawn, if you are as dedicated to exposing the jews as you seem to be, why don't you sacrifice a little of your time, labors, and brain cells, contacting black radio shows and offering my services as a guest on their shows ??

You can google up their email address, then email them the offer, along with a link to my appearance on SirDaryll's show, and your own favorable, persuasive, recommendation.

There must be hundreds of them out there. I'm retired, therefore available anytime.

Whatchasay ??

Thread