Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 23rd, 2014 #1
awal

Default Can anyone help me in a forum debate against a hardcore neocon?

The thread is here:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/show...gonew/1#UNREAD

Old July 23rd, 2014 #2
ericthered
Idle Anger

Default Don't bother

Why waste your time like that? The information is out there, if they don't have enough drive in them to seek and find the truth then you aren't going to change them.

Old July 24th, 2014 #3
Englisc
Amor Patriae Nostra Lex

It's worthless debating with a neocon. I'd advise you to spend your time on something more productive...

Old August 16th, 2014 #4
Luis Morales

Don't try to teach a pig to sing.

It irritates the pig and is a waste of time.

Old August 16th, 2014 #5
Crowe

First of all, those rockets Hamas are firing are nothing more than glorified bottle rockets. Their impact isn't even as destructive as a hand grenade, let alone a mortar, and not a single jew has been killed by the supposed thousands of rockets fired from Gaza, but Israel is dead set on retaliating against hospitals, schools, market places, and UN refugee facilities with 500lb high explosive ordinance courtesy of US tax payers.

Is someone within their rights to blow someone's house up, and kill their entire family just because someone launched a bottle rocket over their house from 200m down the road? According to jewish psychopaths, you're an antisemite if you don't think they have the right to murder innocent civilians over this.

Thread