VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 1st, 2014 #1
Lars Redoubt
Thomsonist-Frenzian

Default Eric Thomson: Letter to Paul

19 AUG 04

Dear Paul: Many thanks for the great downloads!

I’m glad that David Irving is using the Internet in such an informative, analytical and constructive manner. The medium is tremendous, both for fast news and fast news analysis, exactly as he is doing.

As you know, I prefer to handle ‘slow news’, as TIME magazine set out to do, so that my readers and I can view current details as they relate to a bigger picture, thereby offering the possibility of predicting events to some extent.

I see no value in the past, unless it is shown to relate to present and future, as it does. Many writers avoid making this essential connection, and so become much like collectors of antiquities and old bric-a-brac without relevance to present & future generations, save as curiosities and speculative investments.

In regard to U.S. intervention in Iraq, which was #1 on Israel’s hit list, both water and oil were on the hebes’ shopping list.

In fact, Zionists designed the Israeli flag with its 2 blue lines to symbolize the eventual borders of “Greater Israel”: the top blue line being the Tigris-Euphrates Rivers and the bottom one being the Nile.

Their declaration of war is openly displayed on their flag, just as the U.S. intention to conquer the world is stated on The Great Seal as Novus Ordo Seclorum.

Some people seek to avoid that meaning by claiming that Seclorum means “Ages”, whereas things to do with secular refer to worldly, rather than chronologically. After all, the top zoglings do not talk about ordering the ages, but of “the New World Order”, so I rest my case.

To impose a new order on the world would include its conquest as the means to bring such an order about.

It is therefore a confirmation of this model or view of The Middle East when jew general Franks admits the issue of Iraqi resources, effectively placing that piece of the puzzle into the configuration we have made for it.

The false pieces of “WMDs” and links to Al Qaida, &c. do not fit at all, just as our model predicted.

David Pace’s AP report on the vast untapped oil resources of the U.S.A. reiterates my own findings in decades past, and I also include Canada which is sitting on huge oil reserves. We are meddling in The Middle East for a Zionist agenda, not because we lack access to oil.

Of course, the oil companies love to sell less oil for more money, and they will always subordinate their pretensions of patriotism to profit, according to their credo: The public be damned!

The fact that their predatory profiteering coincides with the Zionist expansionist policies makes it all very cozy, and very deadly for Americans and Arabs.

It is indeed ironic that ZOG-thug recruiters tout the fact that Iraq is less deadly for Americans than many cities in the U.S.A. Such a deal!

Would this fact not tell us that our troops belong here, to protect Americans, rather than to kill and coerce Iraqis?

It appears that our police are not up to the job, according to U.S. military recruiters themselves.

The article on the Zionists’ intentions of persecuting foreigners for committing Holohoax thought-crimes outside of Zionist Occupied Palestine bears watching, for the U.S.A. could implement extraditions of its own citizens for this ‘offense’.

When we keep on giving power to the jews, who sets the limits? The freedoms we now take for granted may vanish overnight, and most sheeple would say, “Good riddance!” I know my Goyim.

This would include people who use the Internet as well as the print media to “deny the Holocaust.”

Denying the Armenian Holocaust is, apparently, quite all right, since Israel and the U.S. are courting Turkey. This is part of Israel’s “peripheral policy”, as described years ago by an Israeli writer whose name I forget.

Knowledge of this policy’s existence gives predictability to Israeli machinations.

As the Israeli author explained, it was logical for Israel to sell U.S. aircraft parts to Iran during the Iran-Iraq war, since Iran is not an Arab country and not sharing a border with Israel. The same applies to Turkey.

The fact that Iran was under a U.S. embargo did not stop Israel from selling aircraft parts which the U.S. had given them for their own defence! Isn’t this what our ‘best ally in The Middle East’ is for?

Martin Sieff (a likely jewish name) omits the fact that 99% of the “neo-cons” are jews. Would he have a tribal reason for this omission? Could be.

Victor Thorn’s revelations of the close connections between el presidente Bush #2 and the jew, Kerry, pretty much eliminate any change of policy for the U.S.A., regardless of a switch from one politician to another. Poor sheeple! They so love to delude themselves.

Re Holohoax Denial: I wonder if the new jew law will address those people who believe in the Six Million Swindle, but who say we need another Holocaust.

In the end, whatever the jews hate to hear will be deemed “hate” and subject to jewdicial persecution, as already happens in the many countries which already ban “Holocaust Denial”.

It appears that the U.S.A. is the target, despite its First Amendment.

Jewish hypocrisy is evident when they deem the Armenian Holocaust as a matter of historical research, whereas the kosher conflagration is a matter for legislation and censorship.

All the best, as always. DOWZ! & ORION!

Eric

--------------------

Write to:
Mr. Eric Thomson
P.O. Box 896
Yakima, Washington 98907-0896
U.S.A.

Thread