Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Should NSM Commander Jeff Schoep be impeached ?
Yes, Immediately ! 5 15.15%
Yes, but only after a hearing. 7 21.21%
Yes, but only after a public flogging. 12 36.36%
No 9 27.27%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 23rd, 2004 #41
Akingu

Default Reply to Sour Grapes

Care All,

14! 88!

I am replying to this "sour grapes" issue as it appears one poor, little deluded dupe hasn't the discipline to make it in a militaristic WP organization. I suggest the National Alliance for this jerk off. Now, to address his personal attack:

>The facts are the NSM is not a leading White Power organization and has barely enough members to hold local meetings much less title themselves as the entire movement.

And you know this to be a fact or just merely the pissed off ravings of a spurned individual?

>That offends me because I don't like them claiming they are the movement and speaking for us when everyone knows they are a band of misfits who have been kicked out of every other group they were in.

Again, your factual basis for this is from where? It sounds thus far that you lacked the discipline the NSM requires of it's members and you're all pissy now, just like a little bitch whose mommy won't let her have that lollypop in the grocery check out isle.

>#1 It has been widely reported that Jon Snyder Indiana State Unit Leader was convicted of raping his Ex-Wife. He was not disciplined at all, rather he was offerred a position in the NSM SS. How safe would you feel attending an event with your family knowing that a convicted sex-offender/kidnapper is handling security?

I personally know John AND that situation and YOU could be sued for slander, defamation of character and gross negligence as well as stupidity. John did not, EVER rape his ex wife NOR was he EVER convicted as a sex offender and YOU are a fool for posting such filth! YOU know NOTHING about that situation and yet you post allegations and rumors, started by the race-traitor Erica Hoesch. YOU are a magnanimous DOLT!

>#2 The so-called Commander of the NSM Jeff Schoep has no experience at all in leadership and has never served in any military capacity. He has 8 kids with several different women which does not hold up to public scrutiny when the leader of our movement needs to make strong condemnations against those who practice poor family values.

Providing that this is true, this affects his leadership skills in what manner? It affects his motivation in what way? It affects his LOVE of his Race and family in what manner? Perhaps if you weren't such a eunuch, you would be as blessed as the Commander with as many offspring with which to advance our race. Poor family values? And that would mean what? His children are ALL healthy, well fed, educated and cared for by two loving and caring parents. Can YOU say the same?

>#3 The so-called Commander of the NSM preaches about the rights of the White Worker while he himself is unemployed and lives off the government (that means us and our taxes are subsidizing his lies). It is fact and his own wife admits it on tape. Anyone can order the NSM 2003 Congress video and see for themselves his wife giving a speech, She states that they do not recieve state welfare (perhaps Social security) but that they recieve MEDICAID insurance to care for their children. Anyone who is approved for FOOD STAMPS is eligible for MEDICAID. If Jeff Schlepp denies this he's publicly calling his own wife a liar.

So frigging what!! It's about time the system worked for a WHITE family! Considering what a dickhead we have for a President and the lack of jobs, soaring unemployment and the flood of out sourcing and illegal turd world scum taking our jobs, ANY white person who is employed is lucky as hell! He hasn't been unemployed all his life and has PAID taxes and SS so who cares. If THIS is an issue with YOU, move to AZ and get a job you dickless piece of shit!

>#4 Many times the NSMs so-called Commander has stated and it's on the front page of the website that the NSM is the ONLY White Power organization that offers training to it's membership. A LIE to get more misfits to join the ranks and pay him for membership. The truth is there are no NSM training grounds or scheduled training events.

I personally have training courses in hand-to-hand, fire arms, survival techniques etc... Perhaps if you'd been more involved you'd know that instead of sulking in the corner because you're a weak, spinless, vindictive little pus bag.....

>>#5 Anyone with $20 bucks can join the NSM and that's a liability to anyone already in the NSM and an open invitation to be infiltrated. The security of it's members is constantly put at risk. The Lie is that there are background checks done on new members, there are no background checks or even anyone capable of handling such checks.

I had one, but then again, I was also a recognized member of several other organization and a reputation for motivation was my application. Perhaps you could learn something from this as YOU are destroying what little credibility and reputation you DO have!

>#6 Security breaches are not made known to the NSM members and they live blindly to the important violations....membership or to reveal he was hiding in North Dakota awaiting to testify at PM Hales trial.

Perhaps this is a need to know to keep vicious rumors fromn being started. Much like the rumor I heard about you being a trans-sexual transvestite who bangs niggers....Any truth in that?

>#7 There are no books kept for dues by the NSM. No oversight or reporting to members of any kind in order to know where the money goes or how much is coming in. It goes straight into the pocket of the Supreme Commander Jeff Schlepp. Any inquiries into the finances are blown off and never reported to members. At all times members are led to believe the NSM is cash strapped and in desperate need of dues and funds for items which are already available to the NSM. Donations of audio equipment have been offerred by existing members yet the NSM has constantly solicited funds to buy new audio equipment that never gets used.

Proof? How about it! Again, your weak and baseless allegations are foundless and without merit or fact.

>#8 There is no oversight at all in the NSM for complaints, all complaints go to the commanders desk where they're never heard of again. Informants and infiltrators are protected in the NSM and when evidence is given of treason the NSM has in the past been paid off. One unit leader in particular made steady complaints of a subversive new member acting as an agent provacateur, he was told he couldn't remove the member under any circumstances from his own unit. However it has been learned that the suspected member made a cash donation to Schoep of $100. That's how easy it is to infiltrate the NSM, just payoff the Schlepp.

Name calling? How...apropo for you! Again, facts should be presented. Your lack of evidence only re-inforces your pathetic whinings.

>#9 Adultery allegations are rampant, everything from private hotel room parties when out of town while his wife stays with the children and Shoep lives it up. Booze and women at events are well known and documented, even members are now unwilling to take spouses to events because of the sexual advances of NSM members and even the Commander. Some members who are female have even made claims they have had sexal relations with Schoep at after rally get togethers. Adultery and sexual advances to another members wife or girlfriend is a direct violation of the 88th precept itself.

PROVE IT! I've been to several rallys and NEVER seen ANY advances on other women by ANY NSM member due to the respect owed them. I cannot say that it hasn't happened, but who really cares? Two CONSENTING adults and you want to cry about it? What's the matter? You pissed because no decent white woman wanted to fu*k you??

>#10 Jeff Schoep openly wears the Thors Hammer a symbol of Asatru/...... There is no end to the hypocrisy.

YAWN...... So NOW you're an expert onhis personal beliefs and the religious aspects of Odinism and Asatru? You've got your expert knowledge from how many years of study?????

>>#11 Specific times Jeff has had conversations and cooperation meetings with the FBI yet he tells his members to use the 5 words or shut the door to the police. This is advice he should have taken himself. Meanwhile he public whines over the FBI raiding his house, but no charges were ever filed or documentation of this event brought forward.

There are often times when we HAVE to cooperate with the pigs or the feds in order to further our Movement. YOU obviously have no experience or intellect to grasp these faint straws of what needs to be done for the accomplishment of our Ultimate Goal!

>This is only a small portion of the evidence mounting against Schoep.

HA! WHAT EVIDENCE? YOU HAVE NO FACTS YOU WITLESS, VOMITROCIOUS PATHETICALLY INEPT WEINER!

Should Jeff Schoep be held accountable?

SHOULD WE HOLD A WP COURT AND FIND YOU ACCOUNTABLE FOR THESE SLANDEROUS AND DEFAMATORY REMARKS?? I SAY YES!

Old August 23rd, 2004 #42
Akingu

Default Sa Mann Aka Harold Tubby Tubby Covington

Shut The Fuck Up Harold, You Fat Faggot 1/4 Kike Piece Of Shit Race Traitor, Spamming, Mother Fucking Asshole Shit Licker! I'd Shove Your Stupid Flag Up Your Fat Ass But Then You'd Fall In Love And We Don't Want That!

Old August 24th, 2004 #43
Opus X

Is there proof that SA MANN is fat hac?

By defacto if he is 1/4 jewish, then he is betraying his Semetic race.

Old August 24th, 2004 #44
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default My response to lunacy

I was in the military and Jeff Schoep was never yet he has titled himself the Commander. He has no right to the title because he was never in the navy or any service.

Basic training Honor graduate, Airborne, and the 82nd Airborne is alot more respectful that falsely promoting yourself as a Commander. I'm plenty militaristic. Just not a fetishist.

I am Sgt. Scott ND/NSM/SS and I was there for the whole thing. I am my own eyewitness.

For example: I know Jon Snyder did those horrible things because April told me so, and I drove her and Wallace Jones as well as PFC Jackie to the 2004 Congress. She said it had to do with him taking his child from the woman so I guess it was some type of kidnapping type of charge and that's why OPP found it on the sex crimes database with reference to a child involved.

Jon was there to see her off and I showed him some of the Indiana Rally pics I had developed. He came across as a nice fellow, but he was also on house arrest and not allowed to live with April because she has a baby in the house. I also know he had been promoted rather than disciplined because when I dropped April off I also mistook his SS dress jacket for my own that Richard Brunsson had made for SS only. It has Commander Schoeps name on the sleeve as part of his personal bodyguard so it was significant. Watch him at the next rally and you'll see for yourself. He told me he may go to Pennsylvania if he is off house arrest and gets permission from his parole officer to leave the state. If this is a lie then he is the one who lied to me himself and not slanderous at all. It's his own account. I could quote him on it.

Now as for Erica Hardwick Hoesch I don't know her but I did sit beside her at a dinner once the night before the Indianapolis rally. She was there and I have a picture of her beside Jeff during her speech. Jeff allowed her to speak at his rally. By the way Schoep rode to the dinner with Erica so ask him why he continues to jeapoardize us all by bringing in questionable people.

You've claimed to be a martial artist and military expert who trains NSM members. How long have you been a NSM member?

How many of Jeff Schoeps members have you ever trained at the NSM Militia training grounds as it is called on the NSM website? It doesn't exist and anyone who claims it does is a liar.

The only thing I have ever heard of is that Mark Martin joined NSM two months ago and had a class on how to do an ARSON. I saw that advertised on Bill Whites Overthrow site and sent Mark a warning about that. This is the kind of horseplay that gets the feds all wet over raiding WN meetings to find arms and terrorists. He might as well have sent them an invitation himself. Again more people recruited and run out to bring a negative tone ot the movement. Since the lie of Schoeps NSM being the ONLY white power organization to train it's members and all that it was up before he ever even joined. Not once in the past two years was there any invitation for any kind of training offerred to NSM members. Period.

Next you say you had a background check, Hmm. Well the story goes like this, let's see how familiar it is to you. Send in two passport photos so we can see if you're white or not(the party line). Send in $20 bucks. Fill out this most confusing application in the world that is all full of fake groups within the NSM that do NOT exist. Background checks cost money, and I think that's why they aren't doing them.

It's okay for two consenting adults to have sex, but married men shouldn't go to rallies to have sex with female members and the Commander shouldn't grope April if he has any respect for Snyder at all. I was offended because I told Snyder I would look out for her and Jeff dishonored not only himself but all of us involved by what happend at the 2004 congress.

Here's the deal okay, I was sitting beside April and Jeff on the other side of her. I was speaking to Sgt Sellhaussen the only witness besides myself. We were discussing how Richards girlfriend Jill had made threats against Sellhaussen and he was considering how to approach the situation with Richard. I catch out of the corner of my eye the unbelievable. Jeff had put his arm around April and his hand on her shoulder. I was stunned but continued to talk to Sellhaussen. Jeffs hand slides down some to her waist where he does the rub the side move and then I sit back down silent. I watched as Jeffs hand went to the top of her butt and I stood up and set my empty bottle down. It was my 4th beer over a wholenight. It was 6:45 a.m. on my official NSM watch. Jeff says, "What did you see?"

"I didn't see anything" I answered.

"Good." Jeff says and looks me in the eye.

I thought it was a test at first so I said I had to go upstairs and get some sleep for the long drive home that morning. The beer was all gone and it was plenty past time. I went to sleep and was awakened by banging on the door outside. It was Richard trying to get in his room. He and Jeff had shared a room and me and another guy on the side of them, the women on the other side of us. April was in there with Jeff, but I didn't know it. I assumed she was in her own room. Richard had gone downstairs to get a key for the room and was locked out for an hour while Jeff and April were alone.

I dressed fast and got out of that place, on my way out Sellhaussen stops me to ask if I thought it was weird the way Jeff and April acted and I asked him why. He said they left 15 minutes after you about 7 a.m. and he had asked them if he could go in the room with them for a nightcap in order to see if they were just trying to be alone. He said he thought something had happend. I told him he probably shouldn't talk about it because they'd persecute him for it and since I left first to go sleep I hadn't seen anything like that.

Next I know all hell is breaking loose in the NSM and Jeff and April have had Richard conspire with them to back up their lie several different ways so far. Once Richard said he was in the room, another time he says he was getting a key downstairs, and they were only alone for an hour. He doesn't know either. April says she has lost her memory of it. Sounds like DATE RAPE to me if anything did happen it could be a felony.

As for court or hearing I think it's a good idea that's why it's on the poll I made. I also think a public flogging is a good idea too. I was undecided so I chose to ask the white people and see what they thought. It's up to them to vote and let me know if I should propose a hearing commitee or just have a duel. Either way I think it will help the NSM in the long run. If Jeff knows people are aware of this he might clean up his act and do it right, or he might see there is no money in it and go rake leaves in his trailer park.

The least it coud do is save some poor person 10 bucks a month, and at best it could keep some kid from joining Schoep and ruining their entire life doing his dirty work. I see this as a continuation of my work on behalf of White people.

I also wanted to address something that really has bothered me and that's how Schoep passed off prisoner mail to me and I have reciepts to prove that. I spent on average $120 a month on shipping. Jeff doesn't do any of that and says he's to busy to answer mail anymore. He not only sent the prisoner outreach, but other mail from people on the outside. Even things people had to say that were addressed directly to him. I'd get a letter which was already opened to remove any money or money orders and he'd send the letter without ever looking at it. I was left to explain why he was to busy to respond.

Another thing that seemed illegal, was that I wrote into the yahoogroup for NSMWorld and it was published in bulletins by Chairman Herrington. Captain Schloer was approved by Schoep to sell these to inmates. Sometimes the entire bulletin was made up of my own writing and I never authorized the sale of it or was notified it was happening until prisoners asked me to send some to them which I did for free because I had the originals saved on my computer. I was offended because I spent my own money on the prisoners and did not charge them for books or materials I sent but NSM was selling my writing behind my back for profit.

This seems illegal to me but I'm not sure. Another thing was Jeff using my writing with the by line removed and having them on the website saying press release from the Commander as if he wrote them. I assure you they were my words and I have copies to prove that as well. The longest running one was to address the death of Sheik Yassin and Rantisi of Palestine who the jews assassinated. Kind of like plagerism without really crediting himself, but leaving it to look as if he was the author.

I don't know if you are Mark Martin or Sellhaussen but either one I would like to say that I admired their efforts on behalf of the race and respect them, the only advice I have is that it is now time to step up and do the right thing because Jeff is corrupt and in the interests of our race the truth needs to come out. It's time for real leadership and real leaders to step forward.

"Do Right, and Fear Nothing."

Old August 24th, 2004 #45
Moderatorspetmonkey

Charges against NSM Commander Jeff Schoep

88. These are sure signs of a sick or dying Nation. If you see any of them, your guardians are committing treason:
1) mixing and destruction of the founding race
2) destruction of the family units (Guilty)
3) oppressive taxation(if dues count here Guilty)
4) corruption of the Law (Guilty)
5) terror and suppression against those who warn of the Nation's
error (Guilty)
6) immorality: drugs, drunkenness, etc. (drunkenness Guilty)
7) infanticide (now called abortion)
8) destruction of the currency (inflation or usury)
9) aliens in the land, alien culture
10) materialism (Guilty)
11) foreign wars
12) guardians (leaders) who pursue wealth or glory (Guilty)
13) homosexuality (possibly guilty, but Richard won't testify)
14) religion not based on Natural Law (Guilty)

Old August 24th, 2004 #46
RevPatrick

Moderatorspetmonkey,

Shut up and listen. I hate crybabies like you and I have one question.

What is your criminal history?

Old August 24th, 2004 #47
Georgie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunter88
Better check out our "new" member to see if "its" signed up with more than one ID. My bet is "its" from FLORIDA!
I checked the IP address with a few others and they didnt match. But I believe smokinjoe is on a proxy so that ip check wont help.

Old August 24th, 2004 #48
your mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akingu
Shut The Fuck Up Harold, You Fat Faggot 1/4 Kike Piece Of Shit Race Traitor, Spamming, Mother Fucking Asshole Shit Licker! I'd Shove Your Stupid Flag Up Your Fat Ass But Then You'd Fall In Love And We Don't Want That!
I'm glad Chief Not-so-White has decided to join the party

Old August 24th, 2004 #49
Draco
Rational Realistic Racist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderatorspetmonkey
Just in case any soldiers are watching this thread I want to say I know the 82nd is an army unit and I said I joined the marines at 17. I was not eligible for the army college fund and all the marines had was the GI BIll so I transferred my contract to the USARMY and did my Basic at FT. Sill OK. That's all, just to avoid the usual liar liar crap that comes up from time to time on forum boards.
I traded the ACF for the GI Bill. Did it at MEPS before I was sworn in.

The ACF had too many bizarre contractual stipulations.

Good to know you got something out of the jews military as well, it takes a clever person to reap its benefits meant for elevating the non-white for all theyre worth. Its not at all odd you transferred your contract, I had assumed you were simply a Marine attached to the 82nd.

Anyway, keep posting Moderator, youre pissing off some people, which tells me your words have truth to them. If you were lying, they'd ridicule your statements, not attack you as a person. Their actions, not even your words, lead me to believe your telling the truth.

Maybe you can tell me this though, how come every NSM person on this board invokes gay sex, anal, and feces references into every post? Is that some kind of cliqueish slang they have going?

Currently 87% Sun, 13% Lightning.

Old August 24th, 2004 #50
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalnative1971
I'm surprised he didn't just go "all the way" and name himself "Fuehrer."

A better and much more fitting title for Schlepp would be "Gluteus Maximus."
LOL, that is hilarious. Your humour is so deadpan at times I cant tell if you're trying to be funny or not. Norcal, you crack me up, you would be a great straight man in a comedy duo. I was made at you for calling me a kike a few times but how can I be angry with you after this?

NSM is a joke, it is an embarrassment, and I think they should be completely ostracized. I am thankful they did not besmudge the Topeka rally, I would have found that embarassing to our host even if he did not.

Old August 24th, 2004 #51
your mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by SA Mann
I will say that I AM NOT Harold Covington.
Aren't you the Mark Martin that was a Deputy Governor for Ohio with White Revolution until you bragged that you were part Indian??? Maybe this can be verified by some of their people.
Maybe you have Covington on your mind since that's the name of the town that you reside in.

The NS&M "Units" are a joke. One member can constitute a "Unit".
Reminds me of "Army Of One". Guess you can't tell me Chief how many "Nazis" are in your "Unit"?

This Synder guy is on the Indiana Sheriffs Sex And Violent Offender website as a registered sex offender covicted of Rape. It has a photo of him also as well as a street address.

Hollywood Nazis- Giving REAL National Socialists a bad name.
It is him.

Old August 24th, 2004 #52
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default NSM yahoo group

[I recieved a message from a former member of NSM and he told me that Richard Brunsson was making some posts about this thread on the NSMWorld group on yahoo. Obviously I can't respond to anything from there because Jeff Schlepp is the moderator of that group and would censor me. That's a reason I chose to expose him at VNN where there is Free Speech and Jeff couldn't delete my post.

I figured it would be to their advantage to attack me through their own message boards or yahoogroup, but I was surprised it took them so long to realize it themselves. It was as stupid as when Jeff commented to this thread twice and didn't even vote for himself. I think he may have figured the flogging was some S@M reward and cast his vote for that. I know VNN has a lot more traffic and viewers than the NSMWorld yahoogroup and it's not going to help me any to post Richards remarks giving him more viewers but it's necessary because it will show how much of a snake he is that rather than respond honestly here where it's going down he has to run under Jeffs censorship protection to fire off his attacks. I think it will backfire because most of the NSM members will know who I am and realize if I have resigned it was for good reason and want to know why. I hadn't discussed it with many of them but I know if I had they would have agreed with me.]

Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:13:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: recent attack

Kameraden,

This recent all out attack on the NSM- Commander and various
other members comes at an important time to us, the Rally at Valley
Forge, one that will strenghten ties to other Aryan nationalist
Organizations and groups and could very well be the largest rally on the east
coast - all brought on by one extremely clever and sick individual- it
seems as though we- the NSM have the male version of Erika-
hoesch-hardwick. Apparently Scott has an archive of old emails sent to him that he is now throwing out on other forums- I do not deny anything that I
wrote! Back to the point why would anyone keep such an extensive file of
old emails on their com????

[I kept a few which were for my own protection because I knew Richard was a snake long before I resigned. Obviously it was a good move because the first thing they tried to do was lie their way out of the hotseat. He must have blown a gasket when he realized I had his emails stating a dozen different lies and excuses.]

and or use said emails to embarass or chase away our membership with
such naked lies. I do not question the loyalty of NSM members but I
wonder how many have forgotten how the enemy operates and
how they dismember organizations piece by piece -good men and women
have been jailed- killed or dropped because of such actions by a agent of
the Enemy.

[The emails are not naked lies they are your own words. All I posted was the Chairman Cliff Herrington making remarks against the White Revolutions Billy Roper and it was also posted publicly before I used it. It can be found in issue 111 of the NSMWorld yahoogroup. That's not revealing any secrets, it's promoting the Chairmans message to boycott, right? As for Richard Brunssons emails I find it amusing because he knows I haven't even used any of those which are probably valid to this debate but I hold them like little wild cards to refute their lies, some consider them evidence that is pertinent.If you say you're for unity and I post that you spied on other groups and made members boycott them that would make you a liar.]

No this won't be the last time one slips in and causes problems and
maybe even persuades some newer members to leave or causes damage
within the NSM or between us and another organization- this just means we
can rely upon ourselves to keep going forwards no matter what they try to
do or say- we have the resolve to accomplish what must be done despite
their un-Aryan actions - THE NSM AND ITS MEMBERSHIP WILL NOT BOW DOWN
TO A SELF DESTRUCTIVE INDIVIDUAL NOR WILL WE GIVEN IN ON OUR KAMERADEN
OR OUR LEADER !

NSM SS
Sturmscharfuhrer Brunson

[ I just want Richard to know the first thing he should do is make sure Jeff starts doing background checks since afterall they're the bunch that invited Erica Hoesch to speak at their rallies and such. I never knew Erica at all. What's happening here is at risk to myself and done out of duty to the race and friendship to the NSM members who deserve to know the corruption they're supporting before it embarrasses them in the future. I for one would want to know if my leader was a fraud.]

Last edited by Moderatorspetmonkey; August 24th, 2004 at 02:19 PM. Reason: my response

Old August 24th, 2004 #53
your mama

You might ask where he got those cool stab wounds from. He got them from Jesse Ferguson, who Brunson ratted out and had go to jail. When Ferguson got out, he went and stabbed him several times.

Old August 24th, 2004 #54
smokinjoe

Angry Crybaby Scott Warren

quote from crybaby scott warren...

"What's happening here is at risk to myself " end quote.

The "FIRST" TRUE STATEMENT MADE BY YOU TRAITOR SCUM...you most assuredly have done that!

What a pussed out bitchin whiner you are.

Who really gives a rats ass what you rant and rave about.

As far as your big stint in the Army goes, I hear you got the ole combat boot up your ass, and a less than honorable discharge from the green machine.

Seems everywhere you go you get booted.

What kind of job do you have today?

Garbage man?

Seems you would feel right at home with the scenery and smell.

Grow some eyes in the back of your head your gonna need them.

What you fail to realize is that there ARE Skins out here that respect and support the NSM.

Just the fact that they carry on in spite of traitorous opposition such as is found on this board, seems like reason enough to back them up.

Like I said before you are in good company here, commies,sellouts and crybabys just like you.

Last edited by smokinjoe; August 24th, 2004 at 04:38 PM.

Old August 24th, 2004 #55
Moderatorspetmonkey

Default Response

What are you Smokin Joe, Crack?

I don't have any fear of Jeff or his Queer Purple pants gang. I think the only Skinheads you might be associated with are SHARPS because none of the real Skins I ever knew thought highly of messing with another brothers woman. I live a life where I'm always looking over my shoulder for ZOG so now I can just add a couple queers in purple pants to the list.

If the attached picture isn't showing up please let me know, this is the first picture I have tried posting here but if it's working I can dig up some more.

Last edited by Moderatorspetmonkey; August 24th, 2004 at 05:23 PM. Reason: realized who smokin joe really was

Old August 24th, 2004 #56
RevPatrick

Moderatorspetmonkey,

Answer my two questions you crybaby pussy

1) Tell us about your criminal history in 3 states

2) Tell us why you were dishonarbly discharged from the service for writing bad checks at Fort Bragg

Step up to the plate pussy and answer the questions.

Old August 24th, 2004 #57
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

NSM FIGHTS THE JEW

ANYONE WHO IS AGAINsT THAT BEHAVES LIKE A JEW

Old August 24th, 2004 #58
Moderatorspetmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevPatrick
Moderatorspetmonkey,

Answer my two questions you crybaby pussy

1) Tell us about your criminal history in 3 states

2) Tell us why you were dishonarbly discharged from the service for writing bad checks at Fort Bragg

Step up to the plate pussy and answer the questions.
First I am not a pussy as I have answered the questions posed by all viewers so far. I don't appreciate that kind of vulgar language so I shouldn't have responded at all but you were direct. Where is Jeff Schoep to answer his questions?

1) I do not have a criminal history in 3 states I have a federal history in the United States vs. Me. I pled guilty to a 10 count information in order to givemy family time to get relocated and hide from the FBI, and ATF. The charges were 7 counts of false statements on a federal firearms application. 2 counts of misuse of a social security #, and 1 count of BankFraud.

What this means is the Feds were aware of atleast 7 rifles I had paid for with an alias. The social security cards were forgeries, and the bankfraud was because I used those #'s to open a bankaccount to hide the assets used to purchase the firearms.

I was not dishonorably discharged from FT. Bragg at all, rather I took an option called early outs after Gulf War 1. If you are old enough to recall there was an election where George Bush Sr. ran against Michael Dukakis and my candidate H.Ross Perot. I voted for Ross Perot and was the liason for troopers to make absentee ballots. I made sure those who didn't feel like voting did so and cast their ballots for H. Ross Perot. When it was discovered I was offerred a Article 15 or to take early outs and a general discharge that was upgraded at a hearing 6 months later.

I have one speeding ticket.
Last year I drove the Colonel of a National Guard Base from a hostile environment along with 3 of his White Brothers and was pulled over because some jerk caled the cops on them. I tookt he fall and saved his career and he provided me with a lawyer and bailed me out. That is the extent of my criminal history.

What you should be asking is why Headquarters NSM has no record of this, I think it's because they don't do background checks as they claim and this is more evidence to support that allegation.

Now what is your name and criminal history? Unlike you I have nothing to hide.

Old August 24th, 2004 #59
Moderatorspetmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 999
NSM FIGHTS THE JEW

ANYONE WHO IS AGAINsT THAT BEHAVES LIKE A JEW

I am not against the NSM and certainly not if they were fighting a jew.

What I have an issue with is Jeff Schoep lying and ripping off White people who are looking for a place to help fight the jew and they are getting ripped off and become disillusioned with the entire Cause. I hope to save some of them some money and some bad feelings against the rest of us by exposing this low-life. I am a White Supremacist and I don't feel as if I have betrayed anyone in fact I feel vindicated because now people will not make the mistake of thinking I support Schoep. True activists and Nationalists know the difference. I am not surprised that you have posted in favor of Schoep because you're a fag and fags of a feather flock to NSM rallies.

If you had any sense at all you'd think past the imagery and costumes and see that every person Jeff Schoep tricks into joining him and then has to figure this all out on their own and resign is one less person to contribute to our struggle. I had an email from a guy lastnight thanking me for this thread because it saved him a $1000 now that he doesn't have to travel all the way to Pennsylvania and waste his money on a scam.

Also, I thought hat this thread might get about 200 viewers at most, but now it's over 1600 and that's reaching a lot of people out there. I'm more than satisfied with the results.

Old August 24th, 2004 #60
RevPatrick

you're a fucking liar. This cost me $9 bucks from publicdata.com but it was well worth it. It is all public information.

Warren Scott Robbins DOB:10/8/** criminal record in North Carolina, Maine, and Florida. He was dishonourbly discharged from the Army for his check bouncing in North Carolina. His convictions include felony assault, drug possession and bouncing checks all over Fayetteville. This guy is pure trash at the highest levels.

Name
ROBBINS,WARREN S
Case Number
1992CR 036265
County Code
County Name
CUMBERLAND
Address
B BTRY 3/319TH AFAR Address 2

City
FORT BRAGG
State
NC
Zip
28307 Race
Citation Number
Trial Date
Sep 24 1992 District Court Case Process Type
S Superior Court Case Type
S
Defendant State Identifier
Defendant In-Jail Indicator
Date Case Served on Defendant
Sep 9 1992 Check Digit Number
Local Identification Number
Originating Agency Routing Identifier
Case Office Location Code
Court Type
Criminal District Court
Date of Update

Alias Name(s)

none found
Offenses

Case Number
1992CR 036265 County Code
250 Offense Sequence Number
01 Charged Offense Code
Charged Offense Type
Misdemeanor Charged Offense Description
SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0001256 Charged Offense Statute Number
14-107(D)(1) Arraigned Offense Code
Arraigned Offense Type
Misdemeanor Arraigned Offense Description
SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK Arraigned Offense Statute Number
14-107(D)(1) Convicted Offense Code
Convicted Offense Type
Misdemeanor Convicted Offense Description
SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK Convicted Offense Statute Number
14-107(D)(1) Called and Failed Date
Failure to Appear Date
Order for Arrest Date
Convicted Offense Class
Plea Code
GU
Verdict Code
GU Method of Disposition Code
WC Offense Disposition Date
Sep 23 1992 Fine Amount (whole dollars)
Court Costs Amount (whole dollars)
0060 Restitution Amount
12.56 Monies Paid Indicator
Y Monies To-Be-Paid Date
Non-Motor Vehicle Fail-To-Comply Date
Show-Cause Order Date
Probation Violation Date
Motor-Vehicle Failure-To-Comply Date
Special Condition

Witnesses

Witness Name
PIZZA HUT Case Number
1992CR 036265 County Code

Name
ROBBINS,WARREN S Case Number
1992CR 047234 County Code
250 County Name
CUMBERLAND
Address 1
B BTRY 3/319 AFAR Address 2
SEC 5 City
FORT BRAGG State
NC
Zip
28307 Race
Citation Number
Trial Date
District Court Case Process Type
S Superior Court Case Type
S
Defendant State Identifier
Defendant In-Jail Indicator
Date Case Served on Defendant
Check Digit Number
Local Identification Number
Originating Agency Routing Identifier
Case Office Location Code
Court Type
Criminal District Court
Date of Update

Alias Name(s)

none found
Offenses

Case Number
250 Offense Sequence Number
01 Charged Offense Code
Charged Offense Type
Misdemeanor Charged Offense Description
SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK 0001398 Charged Offense Statute Number
14-107(D)(1) Arraigned Offense Code
Arraigned Offense Type
Misdemeanor Arraigned Offense Description
SIMPLE WORTHLESS CHECK Arraigned Offense Statute Number
14-107(D)(1) Convicted Offense Code
Convicted Offense Type
none found Convicted Offense Description
Convicted Offense Statute Number
Called and Failed Date
Failure to Appear Date
Order for Arrest Date
Convicted Offense Class
Plea Code
Verdict Code
Method of Disposition Code
Offense Disposition Date
Fine Amount (whole dollars)
Court Costs Amount (whole dollars)
Restitution Amount
Monies Paid Indicator
Monies To-Be-Paid Date
Non-Motor Vehicle Fail-To-Comply Date
Show-Cause Order Date
Probation Violation Date
Motor-Vehicle Failure-To-Comply Date
Special Condition

Witnesses

Witness Name
DINO'S Case Number

Court Docket Number
2CF0954490A1XX Sequence Number
001 Counts
001 Final Disposition Name
ROBBINS,WARREN S
Date of Birth
Oct 8 1973 Sex
Male Race
White (includes Mexicans) Arrest Name
ROBBINS, WARREN S
Date of Offense
Apr 1 1995 Date of Arrest
na Capias/Warrant/Pick-up Order/Custody Order Date
Oct 9 1995 Court Designator
Circuit Court
County
Polk Message Type
Not Applicable Off Tran Number
8888888888 Date of Rearrest
na
Charge Level
Felony Charge Degree
Third Degree Statute Number
0832.05 Drug Type
none found
Date of Bond Hearing
na Date of Adversary Preliminary Hearing
na
Prosecutor Phase
In Charge Status
88888888 Type of Counsel
Other Prosecutor Filing Date
Sep 6 1995 Level of Charge (Prosecutor Phase)
Felony
Degree of Charge (Prosecutor Phase)
Third Degree General Offense Character (Prosecutor Phase)
Not Applicable Statute Number (Prosecutor Phase)
0832.05 Drug Type (Prosecutor)
none found
Final Action (Prosecutor Phase)
Filed Charge Status
Prosecutor Final Decision Date
Sep 6 1995

Court Docket Number
93005172MM Sequence Number
001 Counts
Final Disposition Name
ROBBINS,WARREN SCOTT
Date of Birth
Oct 8 1973 Sex
Male Race
ROBBINS, WARREN SCOTT
Date of Offense
Jul 30 1993 Date of Arrest
Jul 30 1993 Capias/Warrant/Pick-up Order/Custody Order Date
na Court Designator
County Court
County
Lee Message Type
Date of Rearrest
na
Charge Level
Misdemeanor Charge Degree
Not Applicable Statute Number
0893.13.1G Drug Type
Marijuana
Date of Bond Hearing
na Date of Adversary Preliminary Hearing
na
Prosecutor Phase
In Charge Status
88888888 Type of Counsel
Private Attorney Prosecutor Filing Date
Aug 11 1993 Level of Charge (Prosecutor Phase)
Misdemeanor
Degree of Charge (Prosecutor Phase)
First Degree General Offense Character (Prosecutor Phase)
0893.13.1G Drug Type (Prosecutor)
Marijuana
Filed Charge Status
Aug 11 1993
Court Phase
Plea
Nolo-Contendere Level of Charge (Court Phase)
Misdemeanor Degree of Charge (Court Phase)
First Degree General Offense Character (Court Phase)
Not Applicable
Statute Number (Court Phase)
0893.13.1G Drug Type (Court Phase)
Marijuana Court Decision Date
Dec 16 1993 Court Action Taken
Adjudication Withheld
Charge Status (Court Phase)
Trial Type (Court Phase)
None
Sentence Phase
Date Sentence Imposed
Dec 16 1993 Length of Confinement
N Type of Confinement
none found Suspended Confinement (YYMMDD)
Credit Time Served (days)
88888888 Probation (YYYMMDD)
na Length of Community Control (YYMMDD)
na Fine
Court Cost
000132..00 Restitution
999999..99 Sentence Provisions
none found Special Sentence Provisions
none found
Post Sentence Phase
Date Charge Reopened
na Reason Charge Reopened
Not Applicable Date Reopened Charge Closed
na Date of Notice of Appeal
na

Court Docket Number
2MM0958218A1XX Sequence Number
001 Counts
ROBBINS,WARREN S
Date of Birth
19731008 Sex
Male Race
ROBBINS, WARREN S
Date of Offense
Sep 13 1995 Capias/Warrant/Pick-up Order/Custody Order Date
na Court Designator
County Court
County
Polk Message Type
na
Charge Level
Misdemeanor Charge Degree
Not Applicable Statute Number
0832.05 Drug Type
DRUG_TYPE
Date of Bond Hearing

none found
Date of Adversary Preliminary Hearing
na
Prosecutor Phase
In Charge Status
Type of Counsel
Level of Charge (Prosecutor Phase)
Misdemeanor Degree of Charge (Prosecutor Phase)
Not Applicable
General Offense Character (Prosecutor Phase)
0832.05 Drug Type (Prosecutor)

none found
Administratively Dismissed
Charge Status
Jun 12 1998
Court Phase

Court Docket Number
291996MM005806D001TA Sequence Number
001 Counts
ROBBINS,WARREN
Date of Birth
19731008 Sex
Male Race
ROBBINS, WARREN
Date of Offense
na Capias/Warrant/Pick-up Order/Custody Order Date
May 2 1996 Court Designator
County Court
County
Hillsborough Message Type
na
Charge Level

none found
Charge Degree

none found
Statute Number
Drug Type
DRUG_TYPE
Date of Bond Hearing

none found
Date of Adversary Preliminary Hearing
na
Prosecutor Phase
In Charge Status
Type of Counsel
Mar 5 1996 Level of Charge (Prosecutor Phase)
Misdemeanor Degree of Charge (Prosecutor Phase)
First Degree
General Offense Character (Prosecutor Phase)
0832.05.4 Drug Type (Prosecutor)
Not Applicable Final Action (Prosecutor Phase)
Filed
Charge Status
Mar 5 1996

Thread