Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 18th, 2012 #1
Rick Ronsavelle

Default Mexican Bimbo to buy Hostess?

It’s a golden opportunity.

Hostess Brands is going out of business and it’s possible the company’s most iconic sugary confection – Twinkies -- could be bought by a Mexican business.

Mexico’s Grupo Bimbo, the world's largest bread-baking firm, could be on the short list for acquiring some of the Texas-based Hostess’ foodstuffs, according to Forbes. Grupo Bimbo already owns parts of Sara Lee, Entenmann’s and Thomas English Muffins.

Others firms that could be in the running include ConAgra and Flowers Food, the American company behind Nature Valley granola, as well as McKee Foods, baker of Little Debbie snack cakes, the Christian Science Monitor reports.
Pepperidge Farm, a division of Campbell Soup Co., is also considered a prospective buyer, analysts told Fox Business.

The Monitor reports Bimbo has already been present around the bankruptcy proceedings that have haunted Hostess for a decade, in a bid to further expand its North American portfolio and pad its $4 billion net worth.

According to Forbes, Bimbo put in a low-ball bid of $580 million a few years ago. But Hostess may turn out to be a steal with a reported worth of $135 million today.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/18...n-billionaire/

Old November 18th, 2012 #2
N.B. Forrest

...as well as McKee Foods, baker of Little Debbie snack cakes...

I hope it's not those cheap-ass purveyors of brown wax "chocolate": the only Li'l Debbie snack worth a damn is the Nutty Buddy.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 18th, 2012 #3
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post

I hope it's not those cheap-ass purveyors of brown wax "chocolate": the only Li'l Debbie snack worth a damn is the Nutty Buddy.
Pfft.

What about Starcrunch and the Christmas trees?

Old November 18th, 2012 #4
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Hootereros has submitted a bid?

Old November 18th, 2012 #5
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Pfft.

What about Starcrunch and the Christmas trees?
Starcrunch is the rice & marshmallow covered in choco-wax? Not too bad. Haven't had one in decades.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old November 18th, 2012 #6
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Starcrunch is the rice & marshmallow covered in choco-wax? Not too bad. Haven't had one in decades.
I don't always eat laboratory-grade 'dessert,' but when I do, it's Little Debbie.

Old November 18th, 2012 #7
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
I don't always eat laboratory-grade 'dessert,' but when I do, it's Little Debbie.
Oh yeah: Li'l Debbie tries to come across all pure 'n' innocent - with that cute straw hat, the sweet smile & button nose - but I'm onto her. She's secretly a coal burnin' ho....

Old November 19th, 2012 #8
Horseman

Quote:

That's funny you call them "Nutty Buddy". that's not actually the name on the box, is it? And my ex wife used to call them that too and I wondered how she got that name since that's not the name on the box.

But I agree with you that those are the only one of that brand that are any good. peanut butter, wafers, and just a thin coat of chocolate, seems to be the least offensive of all those food items.

Old November 19th, 2012 #9
M. Gerard

The real Nutty Buddy:

Nutty Buddy is an ice cream cone topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream, chocolate and peanuts, manufactured in the United States.
The "Nutty Buddy" was originally created and produced by Seymour Ice Cream Company, which was located in the Port Norfork section of Dorchester, Massachusetts and named after its owner, Buddy Seymourian. Seymour Ice Cream ceased operations in the 1980s. The Nutty Buddy is no longer produced commercially in large numbers across the United States. Its former manufacturer was the Sweetheart Cup Company, which was also the manufacturer of the machines that produced the cones; Sweetheart went out of business in 1998. One of the last manufacturers of the Nutty Buddy is Purity Dairies in Nashville, Tennessee. - wikipedia

Old November 19th, 2012 #10
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
That's funny you call them "Nutty Buddy". that's not actually the name on the box, is it? And my ex wife used to call them that too and I wondered how she got that name since that's not the name on the box.

But I agree with you that those are the only one of that brand that are any good. peanut butter, wafers, and just a thin coat of chocolate, seems to be the least offensive of all those food items.
You're right. They're called "Nutty BARS". When they're fresh and the wafers haven't stiffened, they're quite tasty.

Old November 19th, 2012 #11
Rick Ronsavelle

Default definition

bim·bo (bmb)
n. pl. bim·bos
1. Slang A woman regarded as vacuous or as having an exaggerated interest in her sexual appeal.

bimbo [ˈbɪmbəʊ]
n pl -bos, -boes
1. an attractive but empty-headed young woman

Noun 1. bimbo - a young woman indulged by rich and powerful older men

mexican bimbo- a dee-lishus play on words.

Old November 20th, 2012 #12
zzdiesel

Two Fudge Rounds and a glass of cold milk are Heaven.

Can't make anything out of a Nigger; except just another dumb Nigger!

Old November 20th, 2012 #13
Clyde Crandel

A Mexican company could buy Hostess outsource the jobs to Fukushima Japan where the Mexican group just closed a very large land deal. More Chemicals could be pumped into the glow in the dark treats and Americans would continue to feed them to their children and eat them up.

“Hostesss nearly 18,500 workers will lose their jobs as the company shuts 33 bakeries and 565 distribution centers nationwide, as well as 570 outlet stores.”

The Jews are architects and administrators for programs like NAFTA that showcase Globalism. The Global economy is a blatant LIE that America refuses to view in the proper prospective.

Old November 20th, 2012 #14
ChuckUSA

People have this image of Mexico as a dump, just go look on google maps, drive through one of their cities, their cities are nicer than ours are, they got car dealerships everywhere, nice, new stores all along the streets, and NO NIGGERS, Mexico really is going to be a nicer place than the US, it if isn't already. Putting all those factories there naturally raised their standard of living a lot, all the things they make in the factories there they get for very good prices, they therefore really have a much higher standard of living now, probably going to be higher than the US in years to come.

Old November 20th, 2012 #15
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckUSA View Post
People have this image of Mexico as a dump, just go look on google maps, drive through one of their cities, their cities are nicer than ours are, they got car dealerships everywhere, nice, new stores all along the streets, and NO NIGGERS, Mexico really is going to be a nicer place than the US, it if isn't already. Putting all those factories there naturally raised their standard of living a lot, all the things they make in the factories there they get for very good prices, they therefore really have a much higher standard of living now, probably going to be higher than the US in years to come.
If even Mexico is nice withouth niggers, then just imagine the science fiction-like paradise that the USA would be if we had no niggers/spics/jews sucking trillions from productive White people. The US infrastructure isn't actually too bad per se. But just imagine if an extra $40 trillion (or so), had been put into making the USA beautiful, rather than into breeding brown people, and into making jew financial institutions rich. It would be an unparalleled marvel, but alas we don't have that marvel - we have 40 million niggers instead who used that money to live off of. Thanks jews. Nice work.

Old November 20th, 2012 #16
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

jewsign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
If even Mexico is nice withouth niggers, then just imagine the science fiction-like paradise that the USA would be if we had no niggers/spics/jews sucking trillions from productive White people. The US infrastructure isn't actually too bad per se. But just imagine if an extra $40 trillion (or so), had been put into making the USA beautiful, rather than into breeding brown people, and into making jew financial institutions rich. It would be an unparalleled marvel, but alas we don't have that marvel - we have 40 million niggers instead who used that money to live off of. Thanks jews. Nice work.
<meh>Itz ah livink.

Old November 21st, 2012 #17
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckUSA View Post
I heard somewhere that they pay substantially lower taxes than businesses and people in so called developed countries do.

Old November 24th, 2012 #18
MikeQuigley
Banned

I was looking for Wonder Bread today and it was not to be found. What I did find was Bimbo Bread. I'm just curious if it's going to be Wonder Bread, I haven't tried it yet.

Thread