VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 12th, 2010 #41
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud White Guy View Post
You may want to refer to this the 100 black facts.
http://www.americancivilrightsreview...101facts1.html

It's been around for a long time, but maybe there is something you may have missed.

Here's a link about the shit niggers claim to have invented, but didn't.

http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

Hope this helps.

Niggers suck, no doubt, but the jew is the real problem.
Hell niggers can't even feed themselves, that makes the chimps smarter then niggers right off the bat.

Both jews and niggers are parasitic by nature.
Hey now. . .the United Nigger Diplomamill Hustle has informed me that the lawnmower came from the mind of some African-American, perhaps fully formed, as from Zeus.

Dey wouldn' put it on da TV if t'weren't true, would they?

Old July 12th, 2010 #42
Karl Lueger

"At the height of the Roman Empire, about 10% of the empire’s population was Jewish, although the bulk of them were converts. Some Khazars were also incorporated during this period.

“That explains why so many European and Syrian Jews have blue eyes and blond hair,” Ostrer says. It also explains another of the team’s findings — that the population most closely related genetically to European Jews are Italians.

Afterward, however, an easing of restrictions led to what is known as the “demographic miracle,” in which the Jewish population rose twice as fast as that of other Europeans, reaching more than 5 million by the 19th century."

jew-genes corrupt for many generations afterwards;
thats why kikes use selective breeding with the 'best goyim'
when it can be useful for them;
it allows jews an easier way of living amongst host
and mischlings are some of the most anti-white kikes of all.

Rambo, John J.

Old July 12th, 2010 #43
Joe from OH

46. The absence of dealing with the general stupidity, arrogance, loudness, and idiocy they almost always demonstrate in any public place when in any significant number-I define that number as one. The complete elimination of chimp out possibilities forever.

The quality of day-to-day living in the complete absence of these vile and disgusting nuisances would be immeasurably substantial.

Imagine. Never seeing another nigger. Ever again.

Oh, I guess we could keep a few in zoos lest we forget

Old July 12th, 2010 #44
John MacMillan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
I know from experience that niggers are clogging every tourist attraction, most cruise boats have a loud swarthy population of niggers aboard, and any tropical location has niggers, especially overweight she boons who take up space and ruin the atmosphere. Not to mention the local nigger population of the location you are at.

so.......

#44 Vacationing would be more enjoyable, safer and less crowded.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I just got back from vacation and the resort town was, indeed, overrun by an assortment of feral niggers and to a lesser extent mexican injuns.

Old July 13th, 2010 #45
richardya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
3. Less Pollution; Fewer vehicles mean less pollution.
3a. Less Noise Pollution; the number of vehicles with obnoxiously loud radios would dramatically decrease.
4. Shorter Commute - Without the crime prone blacks in the cities, you could live closer to your place of work, and feel comfortable doing it.
These need to go, you could say this about getting rid any group, good or bad. Shorter commute if we got rid of people aged 27.

Old July 13th, 2010 #46
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

How about this then.
No more traffic blockage on side streets while two niggers stop their cars to jabber back and forth at each other.

Old December 2nd, 2014 #47
bobby

what is wrong with you people? blacks arent any less human than we are i know plenty of stupd whites and plenty of stupid whites whats the difference between us and them. you president is black

Old December 3rd, 2014 #48
Meg Kafka

If you mean nigger blacks,

your teen daughter doesnt hook up with jamal to create
a mixed race freek

Old December 3rd, 2014 #49
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby View Post
blacks arent any less human than we are
Please provide proof.

Old December 3rd, 2014 #50
Theodore

Quote:
blacks arent any less human than we are
mkay?

Old December 3rd, 2014 #51
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
what is wrong with you people? blacks arent any less human than we are i know plenty of stupd whites and plenty of stupid whites whats the difference between us and them. you president is black
Are you serious? Dude, this is 2014, almost 2015, you know, the 21st century for christ sakes, you sound like some idiot hippy back in the 1960s. Where have you been for the last 50 years? Nobody believes niggers are human these days, including niggers. There is really no excuse for such ignorance, get with the program or keep your ignorance to yourself.

Old December 3rd, 2014 #52
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Niggers are definitely a lost cause, a nuisance which can and should be wiped out like roaches or fleas. Lately any interactions I have with niggers has to do with them defending anything and anyone non-white especially niggers. They don't give a shit if Bill Cosby is a roofie crazy rapist. That is normal for them and they take great offense to you insulting a fellow nigger. 'That Raciss!' And Ferguson? Hell, Niggers have no respect for the law, reality or anything else. To them all that matters is is it black? The have done nothing and are going nowhere except to a worldwide hell. You cannot trust a one. They are all in on it in one way or another, and they all hate your guts.

As for the other commenter, the reason the comments about traffic are in there is threefold; basic math (less bodies and the nigger propensity for aimlessly driving around in gas guzzling cars will reduce gas consumption), a health issue (niggers are notoriously dangerous on the road) and one issue I just realized (they won't be driving into the suburbs looking to rape and murder). Reclaiming our cities and not having to drive to a job, is very important. You could live in the city and walk or bike to work, and live in one of the quality houses our people built in the 20s,30s, 40s and 50s. As it is now, our own cities are essentially no go zones for whites and a wasteland as far as businesses go.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old December 3rd, 2014 #53
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
You are wrong. This is a video of a female ape satisfying herself with a gas pump in public.

http://vidmax.com/video/66648-Crazy-...-with-gas-pump

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old December 4th, 2014 #54
Patrick Bateman

Quote:
Did you join here just to comment on this old thread? Kind of weird.

Anyway Fred Steed said it perfect.

There is only 3 reasons why people aren't with the program in this day and age and that's because they have a vested interest in the destruction and can't think logically because -

1. You're not white to begin with.

2. You're white but have a sheboon "girlfriend."

3. You're white and a faggot who is currently getting it up the ass from Jamal.

Old December 4th, 2014 #55
Sean Gruber

All those reasons for getting rid of blacks are actually no other than reasons for getting rid of jews, because jews

1. brought blacks to this continent as slaves (jew-owned slave ships)
2. emancipated them, almost destroying the United States in the process (Civil War)
3. pushed them into our schools, businesses, and neighborhoods by government diktat in order to deliberately create the resulting reign of terror that continues to the present moment (jew-run "civil rights" movement leading to court decisions made by jew judges)
4. smear Whites 24/7, in academia and media, as evil creatures who should have their human rights stripped from them and die off (genocide), because they were "unjust" to blacks, the jews' special pets.

You don't like blacks? Then god damn it, stop crying and go after the demons who imposed them on you: counter-genocide the jews.

Less talk, more action

Last edited by Sean Gruber; December 4th, 2014 at 03:10 PM.

Old December 4th, 2014 #56
Theodore

Kwan charcoal brisketOil ship sheetskin payload

Old July 15th, 2015 #57
Black Activist

If rap music was created just to agitate and intimidate whites, why are so many white people trying to become rappers? And why are so many white people the producers of these rappers, as well as the main buyers of their music? I am black, and I will be the first to tell you, black people do not purchase music. We do more downloading than buying a CD. So, with that being said, if its not black people buying records, its the white fans who are. Why does rap music intimidate white people if they are a "supreme race?" If it agitates so much, why does most of "white" music stem from African american hymns and spirituals, blues and blue grass? It only intimidates because we do it better. Do your research and find out that African scholars were hired to teach your kings and queens to read. Africans created the same modern medicine we use today.

"Every culture is up for grabs except "white" culture. They have no original culture. Every culture is being appropriated except "white" culture. There is no culture to appropriate." -Monique Swinton-Sargent

Old July 16th, 2015 #58
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biko View Post
In spite of the topic I've been asking a few friends "What have black people contributed to society? (entertainment doesn't count any idiot with a youtube acct can make that claim). I'm not surprised not a single person has been able to give an answer besides laughing at the fact "black people" and "contributed" were in the same sentence. I'm Greek and damn proud! its no surprise that we have contributed more than our fair share to society.

I've recently gotten into a few altercations with niggers which lead me here thankfully! Their heads so far up their own ass, the shit in their mouth tastes like candy. I've become inspired to do something in hopes of making a difference no matter how small and ask where would one start ?
Hope you are here and lurking.

Old July 16th, 2015 #59
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Activist View Post
If rap music was created just to agitate and intimidate whites, why are so many white people trying to become rappers? And why are so many white people the producers of these rappers, as well as the main buyers of their music? I am black, and I will be the first to tell you, black people do not purchase music. We do more downloading than buying a CD. So, with that being said, if its not black people buying records, its the white fans who are. Why does rap music intimidate white people if they are a "supreme race?" If it agitates so much, why does most of "white" music stem from African american hymns and spirituals, blues and blue grass? It only intimidates because we do it better. Do your research and find out that African scholars were hired to teach your kings and queens to read. Africans created the same modern medicine we use today.

"Every culture is up for grabs except "white" culture. They have no original culture. Every culture is being appropriated except "white" culture. There is no culture to appropriate." -Monique Swinton-Sargent
Ha! You've remained full retard.

Old July 16th, 2015 #60
StandingTall

This list is only up to 44?

Thread