Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 8th, 2016 #2441
Paul Vogel

Default National Alliance 2016

The National Alliance under WWW from 2016 to ....?

From "A New Hope without EG" to just another new "Soap Opera" under and due only to WWW.

See:
https://www.reddit.com/r/WhiteRights...ionalist_corn/

Actually, "Nationalistreturns" has mostly all gotten it right.

See from:
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1102767-21/

... till end.

Stormfront did delete the whole truth of what actually happened when I revealed it ALL there
and most likely WWW's "JackBoot" aka "Lick-boot" censored many posts and inactivated my SF account.

"Cosmotheist" resigned from both the NA and WB due to Will W. Williams' "unwise decisions".
Both in promoting Michael O. and his limited interpretation of Cosmotheism vs my own and
also in firing RD with such "butt-hurt" that RD only ran to the SPLC to spill the beans on all
and everyone and everything that he knew or all before I had emailed RD about my own
resignations and all without WWW telling me all beforehand of that RD breach of security.

I was not EVER any "subordinate" nor any paid "employee" but was only posting ADV to WB weekly
all only at WWW request. That false charge of "insubordination" was and is just more nonsense to cover
up only for WWW own incompetence and own lack of good judgement in hiring and firing staff like M.O.
and GD and most especially RD, just for a few examples.

See from SF:
=====================================================================================================
01-02-2016, 05:54 AM #328
Bob DeMarais
Master of the Lawns
"Friend of Stormfront"
Sustaining Member

Bob DeMarais
Default Re: The new National Alliance endures a soap opera

Will Williams has hired only three people to work at the Hillsboro headquarters. I am a neighbor and have been since 1996.

Employee Dilloway: In December 2014, Williams brought Randolph Dilloway to the Hillsboro HQ, and told me what a wonderful guy Dilloway was. Williams knew Dilloway quite well and for some months. Within weeks, Williams was badmouthing Dilloway. In April, Williams bragged to me that he challenged Dilloway to a fight on the roof of the two-story Main Building and chased Dilloway off. On 3 May, two law enforcement vehicles came charging in the gate, after Dilloway called 911 and reported that Williams had attacked Dilloway at his residence and chased Dilloway away. Williams gave Dilloway a $5000+ pickup in exchange for Dilloway signing a “purported” employment severance agreement and Dilloway leaving HQ immediately. Dilloway is rumored to be in a witness protection program; in any event, apparently he is in hiding.

Employee DeCourcy: In April 2015, Williams sent Ms. DeCourcy to the Hillsboro HQ and told me what a wonderful person DeCourcy was. Williams said that DeCourcy’s job was to supervise Dilloway, because Williams could not communicate with Dilloway. Within a few weeks after Dilloway left, Williams was badmouthing DeCourcy. By 15 September, DeCourcy was deathly afraid of Williams. Williams complained to me that he could not communicate with DeCourcy. On 30 September, Williams attacked DeCourcy and tried to choke her. Michael Oljaca pulled Williams off. On 31 October, Williams broke into a storage building and hauled off all of DeCourcy’s stored belongings. DeCourcy obtained a temporary protective order against Williams. A warrant was issued for Williams’ arrest. On 16 December, six or seven law enforcement officers came charging in and arrested Williams.

Employee Oljaca: In July 2015, Williams sent Oljaca to the Hillsboro headquarters. Williams told me what a wonderful guy Oljaca was and that Oljaca’s job, as Chief of Staff, was to supervise DeCourcy, because Williams could not communicate with DeCourcy. On 15 December, Williams attacked Oljaca while they were discussing the choking incident; Williams’ could not communicate with Oljaca without resorting to violence. On 16 December, a Magistrate granted Oljaca a temporary protective order. On 21 December, Oljaca testified in a hearing concerning a protective order against Williams. Before Oljaca could return home, deputies came charging up to the property and arrested Williams after Williams broke into Oljaca’s residence. Williams bonded out upon condition that Williams not return to West Virginia until 26 January when Williams has three court hearings.
---Bob DeMarais

=====================================================================================================

It is high time that ALL such "Leaders" are held alone accountable for their own "unwise decisions"
and that "no more cover-ups" like that over at SF or within the "new" NA will be tolerated by either
members, staff, or any BOD's, or ALL of these are also to be held equally complicit in these snafus.

It is time for a new Chairman of the NA that ACTUALLY upholds Dr. Pierce's true Cosmotheist ideals, values, goals, and standards.
Or will we ALL just see the FINAL END of a revived corpse of just a zombie NA that's under WWW or "heaven forbid" CI NARRGs?

Time will tell.

The NA saga, in any event, now drags or it limps, or just shuffles along still into 2016!

Last edited by Paul Vogel; January 14th, 2016 at 04:46 PM. Reason: Added link and answered some NA "cover-up" falsehoods.

Old January 19th, 2016 #2442
Lucent Noble

Default Will Williams SPLC attention whore, and source

As far as our research has gotten us we have Will Williams having 3 Court appearances/hearings on Tuesday January 26th.

1st State of West Virginia v. William W. Williams, II preliminary hearing, motion to bring forward for his Criminal Battery of a woman.

2nd State of West Virginia v. William W. Williams, II preliminary hearing, motion to bring forward for his Criminal violation of the mans protective order. This is the one where he was arrested by deputies while he was in the home of the man. Williams then confessed to Breaking and Entering to them and told them he had drilled out the mans lock to gain access to the home.

In both of these he has to notify the Court if he wants a Jury Trial or a Judge, then they will know if they need to seat a jury, so they can set the final Trial date for these 2 so far.

Then same day he has a Civil matter in Court.

The Courts state there are other dates pending in Court, but I don't know what those are for.

What is clear is that Williams has robbed the NA blind, ruined it's reputation, and is committing many Criminal, Corporate and other actionable offenses.

He has done nothing constructive in the 15 month he has been allowed to plow over and run a muck with the NA. He has lowered the value and reputation of the NA.

Then on Stormfront we have the deviant Strom as Ovid posting unfounded praise on Williams and false statements of things he knows nothing of. Strom is no Officer nor Director on any Boards of the NA, he is not even an employee, and he isn't even being paid by Williams. Perhaps this is why he has taken off for 3 weeks and put on the old audio of from a Dr. Pierce video America is a Changing Country. It is assumed he will role out more repeats and many weeks of drivel about Leo Frank after that. Meanwhile Williams does what he has always done with Strom, make fun of him and complain about him to everyone.

Strom got a visit from LEOs about his own little domestic incident that was called into 911 the very same Week Williams was arrested for the first time.

Strom isn't even allowed into the State of West Virginia yet Williams lies to members saying he is building an apartment and studio for him in WV. Strom is on very monitored and restricted probation and PA is stuck footing that cost. Every form of communication Strom uses is monitored until 2022. Yet Williams keeps saying he is coming to live in WV any week. This will never happen. But imagine if it did, how would anyone else work up there with all the ISP traffic being monitored, and his full nanny system with fingerprint id devices that has to be used for anyone at his home or place of work to get online, and renew at regular intervals to identify who they are to stay online. That sounds like a great way to run the NA.

Williams is a real conman scum. It has been made very clear with alot of evidence that Williams has been in very regular contact with the SPLC. His favorite is his good buddy Don Terry. He send them the monthly NA Bulletins. He has outed to SPLC online forum names with their real names. He has sent them pictures of NA members that have gotten wise to him and whom he then dishonorably and childishly retaliates against. He has actually sent NA work product to SPLC and told them they have his permission to publish. There is ALOT of evidence of this. The guy is such a raving lunatic that he BCC a large list of people when he outs people as some sort of bragging.

Williams is all about the money and cares nothing about the National Alliance, Dr. Pierce, nor real White Nationalism. THIS is why he is so desperate on that other forum to falsely say others are working with the SPLC when in fact they have never had any contact with them in their lives. William and his wife have emails and phone call interviews with the SPLC.

Through several people working on this to try to figure it all out, we have now seen some of the evidence to all of this.

Not to mention that there is a known Fed flunky who is a moderator there who is allowing Williams to escalate things. SF is fully censored, and no anti Williams postings are being allowed. Odd isn't it since Williams is so nasty and critical of Don Black. and Strom is supposed to be banned for life, yet he is on there as Ovid and others.

We have Klan guys on there defending Williams who know nothing about any of the facts, yet William is hard core anti Klan and anti Christian, who calls them Kluckers, and states the reason they are all stunted is that their first failure is that they easily fall for the jew religion. So how are these guys on his little pump up the Williams butt buddy train?

It also has been very documented that all the things Williams says he has "paid for" for the National Alliance were paid for by other people, while Williams pockets all the money that comes into the NA.

Williams is personal empire building. He has been instead building up his compound in Tennessee with all the money. Which he has incorporated as a nonprofit in Tennessee as the Cosmotheist Alliance Church.

His severe low intellectual functioning and various other emotional and psychological disorders make him unable to handle basic matters, and screw up darn near everything he gets into.

The entire NA membership database was compromised through his sheer stupidity.

He allowed a hacker to access all of his computers systems, and then all the NA financial accounts were compromised, as well as his own personal accounts. They had to change all bank accounts and credit card numbers and get new checks. All the while still giving these crooks/hackers credit card, check by phone and money order payments to get these very same hackers to try to help them from "hackers". This cost the NA alot of money. Then all the NA systems were fully compromised with keyloggers, trojans, teamviewer, and cameras and microphones were activated. This has actually happened to him TWICE!

Then add on top of this that Williams has been a focus of the FBI since April 2014, then again after his last physical assault on Dilloway May 3rd, 2015 brought more heat to NA WV. The FBI is working with the WV State Police as Williams then brought the focus on to NA and WV HQ. This nut has no self control. He is a low IQ, low functioning, & is a raving vicious savage. All forms of communication and contact with Williams are very compromised.

William has emotionally, mentally and physically attacked every employee who has gone to work for the NA since he took over.

He has bullied and threatened other Directors, and Officers of the Corporate Boards.

Put it this way, what ever things you thought was bad about Gliebe or Walker, Williams surpasses as he was rotten to the core a long time ago.

This is why Dr. Pierce kicked him out a few times, and the last was for good. Never to set foot back at NA in WV. He is just damaged goods and always has been.

He is a violent letch who has a long history of harassing and abusing women in the WN movement.

Old January 28th, 2016 #2443
Paul Vogel

Default "Hadding Scott" makes a fool of himself defending WWW

Are you deathly afraid that WWW will expose your real name as well, "Hadding"?

Seems so, you coward!

See:
http://noncounterproductive.blogspot...-williams.html

Setting the Record Straight

Dissecting the so-called
"Brief History of the White Nationalist Movement"
Friday, January 1, 2016
About Will Williams

I just want to say a few words about Will Williams in light of a controversy that has arisen in the past few weeks. The controversy is that Will Williams is alleged to have laid hands in a hostile way on Garland DeCourcy, an employee of the National Alliance, of which Will is the chairman. I read that he was charged with misdemeanor battery for this, but that he has acquired an attorney and is fighting it.

I do not know anything about this alleged altercation beyond the police-documents that have been published online. There is no statement in those documents that the plaintiff incurred any physical injury. If there were bruises, they would have been invisible by the time of the report on the incident, because the documents indicate that Garland DeCourcy waited two months (from 30 September 2015 until 2 December 2015) to file a complaint.

I can only say that in my experience it is not typical of Will to do something like that. I would say that he has an aggressive and audacious personality, but I have never known him to be violent. I cannot say that he never would, but in 22 years I have neither seen nor heard about him doing anything violent toward anybody.

There is a story from the last of Ben Klassen's memoirs, Trials, Tribulations, and Triumphs (1993), that alleges that there were violent altercations between Will Williams and his girlfriend Lucinda Coleman during the time when they both worked for him in the late 1980s. This story has been cherished by certain people that have made a hobby out of attacking Will.

I had a chance to talk to Lucinda several years ago, and, according to her, Klassen's account of the nature of the relationship between her and Will is very inaccurate and permeated with negative bias.

Klassen makes this claim: "In one fight, Will had kicked Cindy around with his hob-nailed army boots, and when she tried to protect her behind with her hand, he kicked her so hard he broke one of the metacarpus bones in her right hand."

According to Lucinda, there was no fight, only horseplay between herself and Will, wherein her hand was accidentally injured. Will kicked her in the butt (not hard enough to harm her butt) but because she put her hand in the way, a bone was broken.

Klassen also makes much of the fact that Will slept by himself, apart from Cindy. Klassen took it as an indication of discord between them, but I think it most likely has to do with PTSD from the Vietnam War, which commonly includes sleep-disturbances that can be troubling for someone else trying to sleep in the same room.

In any case, Cindy indicated to me that Will was not physically abusive to her.

It is evident from the rest of Klassen's last book that he had a very sour outlook in general at that stage of his life. After all, it was only a short time later that he killed himself. It is not hard to believe that his perception of what happened between Will and Cindy was distorted.

All these years later Will and Cindy are still on good terms.

I can also say that Will seems to get on very well with his current wife, with whom he has been married, I am not sure how long, but more than a decade. I had a chance to observe this when I visited in 2012. It was apparent to me that Will makes efforts to accommodate her and to keep her happy, as a man normally does in a healthy, loving relationship.

In the past I did not consider Klassen's "Will and Cindy" story very worthy of discussion, but it seems important to dispel it now because some people are bringing the allegation from 1988 to bear on the current misdemeanor battery charge and saying that together they imply a pattern of violence toward women. Regardless of how the present accusation may turn out, there does not seem to be any basis for claiming such a pattern, because, in addition to the huge time-interval between the two allegations, the woman who was supposed to be the victim of violence in 1988 says that it did not happen.

Posted by Hadding at 9:56 PM
Labels: Ben Klassen, Will Williams
36 comments:

Will Williams
January 2, 2016 at 12:19 PM

Thanks for this, Hadding. How much do I owe you? )

Klassen resented that a good number of his best Creators followed me over to the National Alliance in 1992-93, just before he published that last official autobiography, then killed himself. He thought he was "setting the record straight," himself, but it doesn't work that way. If you want to smear someone it helps if you outlive them so they can't refute. Cindy and I know what happened. If Harold Covington, Garland Corse, SPLC, NARRGs (National alliance Reform & Restoration Group) and others want to trot out Klassen's version of my employment with him and of our marriage, then your "About Williams" should be presented as balance -- or the anonymous, "investigative" curiosity-seekers can simply contact the couple, the accused "horrible wife-beater" and his victim. We're both accessible.

In Garland Corse's Petition for Personal Safety Order (from me) she wrote of "published accounts of horrible abuse of [my] 1st wife & 2nd wife," in her lame attempt to establish for the court a pattern of alleged woman-beating by me. Corse's petition was rejected by the judge, outright, at the 12/21/15 hearing. Her accusations were not believable.

No one has ever "published" anything about me abusing my second wife, Albina, except my accuser, Garland Corse. She has emailed long, elaborate accounts, at least twice, to National Alliance members of my supposed abuse of Albina, including how one of her friends once rescued Albina from me, taking her to a woman's shelter for protection. There are those words again from the injured innocent: abuse and protection. She was way too much personal experience with abuse, then protection from it.

So, Hadding, when I showed those alleged accounts of my supposed abuse of Albina to our mutual friend and long time WV staffer, who happened to live and work on the mountain the entire time Albina and I lived together there, he said "What!?!? It never happened." Published accounts. Pffft!

Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus

Replies
Hadding
January 2, 2016 at 1:58 PM

The marriage with Albina was a mistake; it seemed to get off to a bad start and went downhill from there, which is why it didn't last long. Somebody may have taken her to a "shelter" when she ran off and left you. But it doesn't mean that you were beating her. I am surprised if anybody is saying that.

I am going to reveal a secret now. Albina contacted me after she left you, and she talked about you. She had a lot of complaints (which is de rigueur with most breakups) but she never said that you physically harmed her.

Will Williams
January 3, 2016 at 7:18 PM

The marriage to Albina was not a mistake for her. She and her daughter escaped Russia [read: rescued by me] in the turmoil of 1992, soon after the breakup of the Soviet Union. She got her green card and everything else she needed, then they went to live with her Russian friends in Florida. That was her plan. I enjoyed the adventurous journey with my first beautiful Russian wife. It wasn't meant to last.

There was no shelter, Hadding. Don't be taken in by Corse's fibs any more than you would believe HAC's.

Albina left WV while I was on a tour of the West coast organizing Local Units for the Alliance. She had been planning her getaway ever since I took her down to Orlando while I was organizing that and the Tampa Local Units. We stayed with some of her Russian friends there, the same friends she returned to live with when she left WV. She took my truck (that I'd taught her to drive to get licensed) and left it at a train station. Left me a note, "You're a good man, but I have had enough." Said she was returning to Russia. It was not unexpected. I had about "had enough" myself by then. After two years of hard work on the mountain and another busted marriage I returned to NC as the Alliance's first Regional Coordinator. Dr. Pierce named Erich Gliebe Regional Coordinator for Ohio at the same time so he wouldn't feel slighted.

My point was that I never abused either my 1st or 2nd wives, "horribly," or otherwise, as Garland Corse has claimed per se in her court documents, trying to make her case that I'm a long time woman-beater. That's just focusing on the one lie about Cindy and Albina. Thanks for your helpful account about Cindy and your observations about my current wife, Lana. She's a keeper. Happy wife, happy life. )

Replies
Hadding
January 4, 2016 at 4:54 AM

Okay. You are right that Albina went to live with her Russian friends in Florida.

I don't presume to know all the details about everything that happened. I am just saying what I know.

I know that Albina had no complaint of being physically harmed. I know it because I asked her.

Unknown
January 9, 2016 at 12:03 PM

The pattern of abuse was recent from RD being fired with "butt hurt" to the censorship and banning of honest critics of it and to the recent incidents with MO and GD. Those BK allegations are not relevant whatsoever Hadding.

Replies
Hadding
January 9, 2016 at 2:02 PM

Mr. "Unknown," you make some strange assertions.

First, I have no idea who "RD," "MO," and "GD" are. I have no part in whatever dispute is going on with the National Alliance and I do not know these people by their initials, nor do I know what complaints they may have against Will William, nor do I know what the merits of their complaints may be. I have avoided expressing any opinion about any of that.

I wrote this article about Ben Klassen's "Will and Cindy" story because it WAS BEING DISCUSSED.
I saw this during a VERY brief perusal of the relevant thread on VNN Forum.

The matter may seem irrelevant to YOU, but other people have been discussing it.

Paul Parnitzke
January 9, 2016 at 12:42 PM

This comment has been removed by the author.

Replies

Paul Parnitzke
January 15, 2016 at 1:33 PM

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Hadding
January 15, 2016 at 7:41 PM

Paul Parnitzke

January 16, 2016 at 11:04 AM

Hadding

January 16, 2016 at 11:42 AM

This comment has been removed by the author.

Paul Parnitzke

January 18, 2016 at 9:38 AM

Hadding

January 18, 2016 at 1:39 PM

Paul Parnitzke

January 19, 2016 at 10:49 AM

Hadding

January 19, 2016 at 2:59 PM

Well I don't know why you are nipping at my heels here. You are not disputing anything that I have written. You just claim that what I have said is not relevant. Okay, if it is not relevant then why does it bother you?

You want me to tell some "Whole Truth" but I don't have any "Whole Truth" to tell, because I have not been involved at all in the NA under Will Williams. I assume that the conflicting claims in that situation will be sorted out in court.

I just know that certain claims from the past that have been invoked to shape the interpretation of that situation are false.

If that doesn't affect anything then you shouldn't be bothered by it.

Paul Parnitzke
January 20, 2016 at 10:15 AM

It bothers me because it is only a red herring and straw man logical fallacy and distraction.

OK. Agreed. We will all see soon enough. But,
I do and will be patient.

It is just a distraction from what is relevant.
The whole truth of Wills own unwise decisions
and his unwillingness to be accountable for it
Hadding

January 20, 2016 at 12:01 PM

I agree that it's a red herring -- that being in fact my point here -- but you shouldn't be complaining to me about that.

Paul Parnitzke
January 21, 2016 at 10:37 AM

Indeed-good-but that's not what's really all relevant.
See this Hadding:
http://www.wvgazettemail.com/article...GZ01/151229852

Hadding
January 21, 2016 at 2:46 PM

I read that before. I have not claimed that Will Williams did nothing wrong. I was not there and I do not know. The court can sort it out.

I will say, however, that I don't believe for a minute that Garland DeCourcy is really afraid of Will Williams. I reached the firm conviction that she was not afraid of him when I noticed in the police-documents that she had waited TWO MONTHS to file a complaint, evidently holding a grudge that whole time.

Will Williams
January 23, 2016 at 11:10 AM

Hadding
January 21, 2016 at 2:46 PM

I read that before. I have not claimed that Will Williams did nothing wrong. I was not there and I do not know. The court can sort it out.

I will say, however, that I don't believe for a minute that Garland DeCourcy is really afraid of Will Williams. I reached the firm conviction that she was not afraid of him when I noticed in the police-documents that she had waited TWO MONTHS to file a complaint, evidently holding a grudge that whole time.
---

Talk about a grudge. Parnitzke still can't get over my removing him last year as a moderator at WhiteBiocentrism.com forum for insubordination, the same grounds for which I fired Garland Corse. That's how I deal with incorrigible insubordinate troublemakers.

That Charleston Gazette article was taken from the SPLC's report, based on Corse's statements to SPLC's Heidi Beirich. Fact!

Yes, the court will sort it out. Corse has not done well with her claims against me so far. Her request for "protection" from me was denied outright, then her appeal of that adverse decision to WV District Court was dismissed. The hearings for 26 January have been postponed due to the Winter storm. She won't do any better when we finally meet again for those. Everyone around the Pocahontas County courthouse now says, "that woman is bat shit crazy."

I was there, Hadding. I do know what happened. Parnitzke, like you, does not know what has happened and has added nothing substantive to the dialogue here. He should be sent back to VNN forum where he and other brave anonymous critics are encouraged by the owner Linder to attack both me and you freely.

What I did wrong was to ever trust the likes of unstable individuals Paul Parnitzke and Garland Corse.

Paul Parnitzke
January 26, 2016 at 10:43 AM

Creativity Alliance

January 13, 2016 at 8:43 PM

Greetings to all and compliments to you Hadding for once again exposing the light of truth to yet another series of dark malicious rumours.

I have copied and endorsed your enlightening article to the Church of Creativity website at http://creativityalliance.com/settin...-will-williams And I agree whole-heartedly with Reverend Dr Will: People who want to trot out Klassen's version of Will's employment with him and of his marriage, then your "About Williams" should be presented as balance.

Good work brother and good luck Will.

Reverend Cailen Cambeul, P.M.E.
Replies

Will Williams
January 23, 2016 at 11:51 AM

Thank you, Rev. Cambeul. Hadding actually talked to both of my first wives about "published reports that I'd horribly abused" them. Hadding sets the record straight. That is what he does. Hadding does not lie. Garland Corse lies through her tobacco-stained teeth. That is what she does. She even stupidly puts her lies in writing to the court. Nobody who counts believes a word she says anymore.

Paul Parnitzke
January 25, 2016 at 12:38 PM

Hadding see:

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=360697

Hadding
January 25, 2016 at 7:12 PM

I have seen all that stuff from Stormfront. The court will sort it out.

By the way PP, using initials all the time as you do implies an assumption that everyone is as immersed in this teapot-tempest as you, and most of us are not. I see "RD" and I think Ron Doggett.

Hadding
January 25, 2016 at 9:39 PM

You know what really strikes me about you, Paul Parnitzke, and some of the other people involved in this mess?

It's the utter lack of loyalty to any ideal. Let's assume that somebody had a bad experience with Will Williams: that's still no reason to go selling confidential information to the SPLC. It's not a reason to call the police either, if no permanent harm was done. That's putting personal spitefulness above everything else.

I've had my toes stepped on at times by other people in the cause -- even quite recently -- and my tendency has always been to try not to make it into a bigger problem than it has to be. Why? Because the cause matters to me more than getting personal revenge for some momentary irritation.

These people that you're defending and championing are self-indulgent babies, and I think you are one too.

Paul Parnitzke
January 26, 2016 at 10:15 AM

Paul Parnitzke
January 26, 2016 at 10:28 AM

Hadding
January 26, 2016 at 11:22 AM

I saw all that kibbitzing on Stormfront before it was deleted. The thing is, people distort, people exaggerate, and sometimes people even lie. It's all just gossip, so far as I'm concerned. So that's why I say that the court will sort it out.

Now, again, I do not assert that Will Williams did nothing wrong in this situation.

However: from what I know of Will Williams he has had the best intentions in trying to get the National Alliance going again. It has not been about his ego. It was certainly not the case that he was hellbent on being the Chairman of the NA, like some other people. It was about the fact that the NA and what it represents are important to him.

I cannot say this about some of the others involved, who have put petty personal concerns above everything else. It is really shocking to me that people don't recognize that there is something wrong with that.

You, for example, seem to be perfectly okay with selling confidential information to the SPLC and making a public controversy over an in-house quarrel that could have been resolved by saying goodbye. These are the kinds of people that you support and defend.

Really you should shut up before you dig yourself in any deeper.

Paul Parnitzke
January 26, 2016 at 11:43 AM

Replies
Hadding

January 26, 2016 at 1:04 PM

Paul Parnitzke

January 27, 2016 at 10:45 AM

Hadding
January 27, 2016 at 12:13 PM

PP:

On your very first comment here, you said this: "The pattern of abuse was recent from RD being fired with "butt hurt" to the censorship and banning of honest critics of it...."

So, with the first sentence of your first comment here you make excuses for selling confidential information to the SPLC.

I am not involved in any of this shit, but as I already said, a bad experience with Will Williams is not a justification for selling confidential information to the SPLC. When you argue that way, one gets the impression that you might do the same thing.

If you said that Will was not vetting people adequately or that he has trusted some people more than he should, I think you might have a point. If you said that he was not managing people well, I have no idea.

You've been dragging me into matters that I don't even want to discuss because I WAS NOT THERE AND I DO NOT KNOW. But I know that nobody was compelled by Will Williams to sell anything to the SPLC, and I know that anybody who waits two months to file a complaint with the police really did not have to do that.

Paul Parnitzke
January 27, 2016 at 2:09 PM

Replies

Hadding
January 27, 2016 at 5:34 PM

Hadding
January 28, 2016 at 4:19 AM

Paul Parnitzke has been trying to badger me here about some obligation to present "the Whole Truth," meaning Paul Parnitzke's other accusations against Will Williams that have absolutely nothing to do with what I have written here. Parnitzke is obviously afraid that if people find out that some accusations against Will Williams were false, they will doubt others as well.

It is as if one were to correct some smear against Adolf Hitler, only to be told that it is not permissible to do that unless one also gives "balance" by affirming that the Holocaust happened so that people won't get the idea that maybe Hitler wasn't such a monster after all.

I do not believe that I have any such obligation.

I wrote "About Will Williams" because lying bothers me. I know that Will Williams did not physically abuse Lucinda and that he did not physically abuse Albina. I know this from talking to these women. I also know from observation that Will Williams gets along well with his current wife. What I wrote here is my own firsthand knowledge.

I am not interested in some hearsay accusations from a guy who is permanently butthurt and seeking revenge over losing a position as a forum-moderator.

Get your mind on something else.
============================================================================================================================

Paul Parnitzke responds:

What complete nonsense and BS!

On the contrary, it is quite obvious that "lying" doesn't bother you a bit and neither does actually not "Setting the record straight", either, "Hadding".

I didn't lose any such "position", nor suffer any such "butt-hurt", as I had completely resigned all prior to such and all solely
due to Will's many "unwise decisions"
, including like his most recent ones, and of which that is what's most relevant.
Not any of the old BK allegations that are logical "Straw-man" fallacies.

Are you deathly afraid that WWW will expose your real name as well, Hadding? Seems so, you coward!
Why else then would you have deleted all of my honest and factual answers to all of your questions?

============================================================================================================================

It is clear that "Hadding Scott" is just another internet coward and lying hypocrite that refuses to "walk his talk"
of ever actually "Setting the record straight", whatsoever, and repeats the lies and just censors the truth-tellers,
just as WWW and EG and SW, and all others lacking in actual intellectual honesty nor in actual moral courage do
and have done.

Another "lick-spittle" and "brown-noser" as well.

What else isn't new?

Oh, and "Hadding doesn't lie", said WWW?
Oh sure, and really neither does WWW eh?

Will Williams is solely responsible for the Randolph Dilloway fiasco,
the resulting breech of private information by not informing members
of it and by his blabbing and bragging of how much "butt-hurt" he had
given in firing Randolph Dilloway that RD ran to the SPLC to spill and rat
out all that he knew to them. Will Williams is equally solely responsible in
the most recent snafu and in getting himself arrested twice in one week.
Someone living in glass houses should not throw stones like "instable" or
"unstable" or "crazy" at others especially when the only one certified to
receive VA benefits for a mental disorder is Will Williams in this case.

Is Michael O., the eyewitness to the battery, also "instable" or "unstable"
as well as everyone and anyone else that has noticed this poor behavior
and "unwise decision-making" that is solely and only on Will Williams part?

Nope.

Nor of the kinds of cowards that have been defending WWW and this bad
and ignoble and moronic and clownish behavior or just like this "Hadding"!

See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1...postcount=1913

May 31st, 2015 #1913
Alex Linder
Administrator

Alex Linder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding
View Post
If "the vast majority here agrees" it hardly proves anything except that most of the other dissenters have already left.

What ever happened to "Hadding doesn't lie"?

It went away when you started making gaslighting your full-time occupation.

Naturally you refuse to answer my direct, important question.

The simplest explanation that covers your behavior, as with Pauley, is that someone is paying you to show up and sow bullshit whenever it's important to confuse honest white men about what's going on.

Quote:
How quickly things change. I know you were thankful for my work regarding the publicity about the Overland Park shooting too, but that thankfulness evaporated rather quickly.

Mixing lies with the facts or with truth is a known technique for causing problems.

Quote:
I don't need to disagree with your characterization of what I have been saying, because I already have done so emphatically.

No, you have not. You never adduced proof of your outrageous claims, i.e., Ed Steele's going nuts. You simply asserted it from truth and denied federal involvement as you have, again, for the last time, in this thread. But there was federal involvement, you simply aren't interested in that because you prefer to blame a WN who did much good for our cause rather than feds who set him up.

You hold WN to an impossible standard, and you hold the feds, who have the money and the power, to no standard.

That tells me your real motive. I don't think you used to be like this. Again, the path you followed is very similar to Don Pauly or Pauley.

Quote:
Anybody of an independent mind who wants to check out how what I say compares to what you say I say can easily do so.

They sure can. I don't go around erasing threads like other forums do.

Quote:
I don't care if you ban me. The first time you banned me in 2010 -- for disagreeing about the Steele case, where you were clearly wrong -- it was a blessing. If I can't say what I want to say here then it's in my interest to be banned.

I was "clearly wrong" when I never asserted anything except you had no evidence for your claims about Steele, yet you proceeded without acknowledging that fact, for no apparent reason other than disparaging a solid white leader.

I think it's time for another blessing.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; February 2nd, 2016 at 01:24 PM. Reason: "Hadding Scott's" moral cowardice and intellectual dishonesty.

Old February 2nd, 2016 #2444
Paul Vogel

Default LN are you GD, or ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucent Noble View Post
There is so much fact out there. That it counters all Williams lies, and deranged spitling bluster. Come on people wake up. This guys stunk to high heaven decades ago. Most times Williams posts on SF, KAS follows soon behind.

How can Williams be "running" the NA or doing anything for it, when all we see him do it be online since last year with his embarrassing skreeds.

It looks like so far he has been arrested 3 times. 1 for battery on a woman. 1 for later battery on a man. Then once so far for violating the protective order of the man. But don't all arrests come with a bond if he is still out? yes, yes they do. So has he violated these bonds. It would seem so. And aren't those felonies too?

I also read that the last time when well armed police arrived Williams was inside the male victims home. So what was going on? What did the police prevent from happening? Any word on the condition of victims?

Yet we all read last week Williams was banned due to so many things against him, from WV. Does he now wear and ankle bracelet? So until they lock up this nut for good are we to expect new stories of more crimes, escalation violence, blood and gore from each time Williams goes to court dates in WV? It looks like we have alot court dates to mark on our calendars. If this was not so sad and scary I would say get the popcorn ready.

Is he still on the loose because he is using the very last of NA money on his own personal attorneys? Who are these guys? I would love to look into that. Are they being provided by the SPLC? the feds?

Several (of a thousand) stories said through investigation they found more charges were pending. What does that mean? What the hell is wrong with Williams? And then he and his wife and KAS are I guess staying up around the clock posting in the comments sections of the stories. Holy crap you should find some of it. It is all insane lies blaming his victims that he was arrested for his crimes. Now THAT is the true sign of an abuser and nut.

Yes I have read his insanity on SF. How is it he has not been locked up and the public protected from him years ago?

And on that line of thinking, HOW has he not been banned from SF. Nothing has hurt legitimacy to our ideals than Will Williams. Are there mods there working with the Feds to let him hang himself. Do they read all his PMs he incessantly makes to people all day long.

We all already knew from Spring 2014 and then again Spring 2015 that Williams was under Fed investigation. So what is up? What is really up? Did he make a deal to go all ape shit and take down the NA.

There is not enough money SPLC could pay and orchestrate anyone better than all Williams crap since he usurped the NA, and started doing all this stuff. Williams is Williams.

Williams is really pulling the NA down, and it has to be on purpose or he would have shut up last Oct. when he started his little personal kingdom.

He is even been working hard with KAS to throw Dr. Pierce under the bus. They have denigrated him in their online magazine and ADV radio show. They have served Dr. Pierce on a platter to the enemies. WHY? Their only benefit was to themselves personally. So think what is really going on?

And we all know KAS if fully controlled by the feds until 2022.

It seems he is the number one source for spreading this whole story, about his actions. Why? What is there to gain? He is the reason it went national. He broke it on SF, then linked to all of the SPLC stories to gain them hits. He is on comment sections on stories all over the country and his wife writing truly bizarre stuff. Then he is on SF showing off demented rants and spew he was written to reporters (showing off his insanity?) and demanding full equal space and time in their papers. And that he is writing letters to the editor. How is he allowed to just destroy the NA. Everytime he writes he does damage. And every time while on one page he makes sure readers of some small media blurb get the whole nasty info on the mess that is his life, as he gives all the links to the SPLC.

Is he setting up a defense for insanity? Looks like it. As well he IS insane.

It was already proven that he is the source to the SPLC.

He is going for the insanity defense and working so hard trying to make the NA toast.

So how soon til he files the NA for bankruptcy and run with all the money and assets?
LN are you GD, or as WWW has at least accused you of being over at SF?
If so, what exactly precipitated the alleged battery that was witnessed by
MO?
See:
http://vnnforum.com/showpost.php?p=1973355&postcount=1

There are always several sides to any story and I am open to hear them all
and then decide just who or whom is actually telling the Whole Truth or not.

Last edited by Paul Vogel; February 6th, 2016 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Respond to post in the National Alliance 2016 Thread

Old February 8th, 2016 #2445
Robbie Key

Recent article from SPLC which is pretty damning with regards to the National Alliance:

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...mid-infighting

I assume a lot of it is pure slander but it is higly damning if just half of it is true. What a joke.

Notice the pure hatred in one of the captions in the article.

Last edited by Robbie Key; February 8th, 2016 at 03:15 PM.

Old February 8th, 2016 #2446
Robbie Key

Neo-Nazi National Alliance Email Server Compromised Amid Infighting

Hatewatch Staff
February 03, 2016

Yet another coup appears to be unfolding within what was once America’s most professional and profitable racist organization.

Only bumbling neo-Nazis would try to save a sinking ship by adding more leaks.

Hundreds, if not thousands, of sensitive email exchanges between National Alliance (NA) chairman, William White Williams, and his small inner-circle of supporters have been mysteriously leaking to donors and decision makers in the embattled organization.

The leaked, confidential emails being forwarded and discussed include several disturbing exchanges between Williams and his attorney, Timothy Kalamaros, regarding Williams’ mental state. One email reportedly includes Kalamaros encouraging Williams to stay on his medication and to continue seeing his therapist. Williams allegedly replied he is off his meds and not seeking any further treatment for his psychiatric disability.

Williams also reportedly emailed Kalamaros that sometimes he gets so frustrated he feels like he should just put a gun to his head and “pull the trigger.” Kalamaros is said to have angrily replied that Williams should never send another email to him talking like that again.

If these emails are indeed authentic, Kalamaros, as a member of the Indiana bar, may have been legally obligated to document and immediately report these conversations with Williams to authorities. By allegedly claiming he is off his meds and considering suicide, Williams may meet the criteria threshold as a “dangerous person” under Indiana statute § 35-47-14-1.

Other leaked email exchanges suggest Kalamaros is unraveling just as quickly as Williams appears to be. In one, Kalamaros complains he is really only earning around ten dollars an hour helping Williams with his mounting legal problems and said the workload is affecting his blood pressure, since he no longer has time to work out at a gym three times a week, as ordered by his doctor.

Among the most recent trove of intentionally leaked documents and emails are more than a half dozen transaction records showing Kalamaros making cash donations to the NA and spending hundreds of dollars on neo-Nazi flags, racist coloring books and skinhead music CDs.

Believed to be Williams’ financial advisor and personal attorney, the leaked emails suggest Kalamaros is taking an increasingly active role in the management of the new National Alliance. In another exchange, for example, Kalamaros advises Williams to fire Kevin Alfred Strom as the Alliance media director, telling Williams that Strom, a convicted pedophile, is an embarrassment and simply associating with the NA to get money. Williams evidently instructed Strom to call Kalamaros, which apparently enraged the Indiana lawyer, who may have suspected Strom was recording him. In their brief conversation, Kalamaros reportedly told Strom he can’t sponge off the racist movement any more and suggested Strom “just go get a job at Lowe’s or something.” By email, Kalamaros refused to comment on the situation in the National Alliance and his role with the group.

Hatewatch has no way to independently verify the authenticity of some of these emails, and no one at the NA would comment publicly on them. Most appear to originate from the supposedly “secure” natall.com server created and controlled by Kevin Strom.

But who is leaking these documents and why? A Hatewatch analysis of the insider emails being distributed and discussed among Williams’ critics suggest there are at least three independent factions working to deliberately undermine Williams’ credibility and authority as NA chairman.

National Alliance Board

Probably Williams’ most influential donor left in the Alliance, Illinois farmer John McLaughlin, is reportedly coordinating with fellow NA board member Jayne Cartwright and others to oust Williams from the organization. McLaughlin and Cartwright are said to be concerned Williams is mentally unstable and likely to eventually cause the NA serious criminal and civil problems. The last straw reportedly came shortly after Williams’ Dec. 16 arrest for allegedly assaulting a female employee, when Strom defended Williams online with a stunning American Dissident Voices broadcast on Dec. 19 titled “Solstice 2015.”

Attempting to downplay the fact that “Chairman Williams” had just been arrested on the compound and charged with attempting to beat and strangle his female clerk, Strom began his weekly Internet radio show with one of the most shocking allegations ever leveled against Alliance founder, William L. Pierce. Strom claimed Pierce himself had been arrested and charged with the assault and rape of a female NA staff employee in the mid-1980s.

It was no secret that Pierce had purchased the favors of a handful of young, eastern European “mail order brides” over the years or that he seemed to have an appetite for interracial pornography, but the allegation the Alliance founder was dragged off the compound in handcuffs after being charged with beating and raping a female staff employee 30 years ago was news to everybody, including Hatewatch. For more than a week our staff searched through our archives for reports or records of this incident and found nothing in our files.

Subsequent telephone and email contacts with now-retired state and federal law enforcement agents who were professionally familiar with the Alliance during that era said they could “vaguely recall” Pierce’s arrest for sexual assault and two offered to check their notes and records. One former agent said he thinks he remembers the incident and said the case may have involved the wife of the leader of another then-notorious hate group of the 1980s.

Though Strom claimed in his broadcast the rape and assault charges against Pierce were ultimately dismissed, a retired investigator advised Hatewatch that a detailed record of any felony rape and assault arrest would remain on file with the West Virginia State Police and the Pocahontas County Prosecutor’s Office permanently, regardless of its ultimate disposition. Hatewatch plans to prepare official requests (FOIAs) for these files from several agencies. Strom’s helpful tip about his beloved leader will likely result in a future report.

McLaughlin and Cartwright were said to be outraged over this never-before-disclosed allegation about Pierce. McLaughlin angrily demanded the article be removed immediately from nationalvanguard.org. But Williams and Strom refused. In late December, McLaughlin cut off the $500 monthly stipend he had been giving to Strom for the past three years and began to work even more aggressively towards Williams’ ouster as chairman.

Despite several other influential Alliance members objecting to Strom’s broadcast, the program remains on the NA’s main news site.

National Alliance Reform and Restoration Group

Someone also appears to be leaking confidential inside information, financial documents and sensitive emails to a separate warring NA faction, the National Alliance Reform and Restoration Group (known by the odd acronym NARRG), which is working through the courts attempting to remove the entire NA board and seize the remaining assets from Williams, who took over the Alliance in October 2014 in the midst of the litigation. Williams has since been named as a defendant in the NARRG lawsuit and it is unclear if the Virginia court even recognizes Williams as chairman of the organization.

Insiders, however, suggest NARRG’s legal effort may be a lost cause, as there is very little left to argue over. Although the assets, land and physical property of the National Alliance were supposedly frozen by a court injunction in April 2014, pending settlement or adjudication of the civil case, Williams and his associates have allegedly “looted” the compound of anything of value, even making off with William Pierce’s hand-written manuscripts, his office furniture, personal files, his guns and even his passport and ashes, which Williams keeps at the top of the stairs in a barn on his property as some sort of makeshift shrine to the Alliance founder.

Williams’ alleged looting of the compound may eventually result in criminal charges or at least a contempt of court citation. Hatewatch has recently learned that despite the April 2014 court injunction in the NARRG lawsuit prohibiting the removal or liquidation of National Alliance assets, in late August 2014, Williams and McLaughlin traveled to the compound and allegedly drilled out the locks inside the National Alliance main office and began removing truckloads of property from the building.

The NA is also reportedly being buried under a mountain of debt, according to email exchanges among the critics and defectors. Williams has allegedly taken out credit card loans against the NA’s assets for more than $50,000 in the past 16 months. And leaked email discussions between Kalamoros and Williams suggest Williams is now essentially broke and intends to eventually bail out of the organization and declare bankruptcy after taking out a mortgage on the 300-acre compound to recover what he has personally spent on the NA over the past two years. It remains unclear why banks are reportedly issuing lines of credit to Williams based on the disputed property as collateral. His alleged use of the compound property for collateralizing loans and the converting or liquidating of National Alliance assets appear to be in violation of the NARGG lawsuit court injunction.

Kevin Strom

Based on the content of the emails leaking out it would appear that Kevin Alfred Strom may be working behind the scenes to seize control of the organization, or at least maintain his paid position as Alliance “media director,” by leaking strategic, embarrassing information about Williams to the NA board and others. Strom’s intentions remain unclear, but what is clear is that almost all of the most sensitive and damaging emails being leaked originate from the NA server he personally controls. Strom also controls most of the online presence of the neo-Nazi group, administrating all of the NA’s forums and news sites.

In this case, it seems particularly implausible to believe these confidential, internal email messages are somehow “accidentally” leaking from Strom’s server. Few computer users practice computer security with the intensity of a man who has served time in federal prison over what was found on his computer.

Strom, a convicted pedophile who went to prison after pleading guilty to possession of child pornography images found on his computer hard drive, has always given a high priority to information security. Since his stint in prison he is said to have redoubled his efforts at INFOSEC.

Ballpeen Hammering

Probably one of the most technically proficient professional racists in America, Strom reportedly first applied his electronics engineering skills for the National Alliance in the early 1980s when he designed and installed a security system for the organization’s Virginia headquarters. Today, Strom builds his own PCs, from carefully selected components, purchased online. And keeping the secret information stored on his machines private borders on obsession.

One anecdote of Strom’s technical intensity in this regard comes from a federal law enforcement source who noted anytime Strom upgraded and replaced his personal computer with a newer, faster model he would meticulously disassemble the old machine and slowly smash, into coffee-ground size bits, every chip, circuit board, solder connection and semiconductor inside the computer with a ballpeen hammer.

And even then, the neo-Nazi media mogul wasn’t quite done. Strom would then bag the shattered plastic and silicon bits into several small grocery sacks, get in his car and randomly dispose of them at interstate gas station trash cans over several counties over a couple of hours. Strom claimed these elaborate extremes were necessary in order to prevent the omnipotent “Jewish-controlled System” from studying his discarded computer and learning how he was fighting them.

FBI computer forensic examiners found that Strom had other, more personal, secrets to protect, as well. Though today, Strom claims his child pornography possession conviction, to which he pleaded guilty, was an elaborate scheme by the federal government to shut down his exposure of the Jews, his arrest almost a decade ago came as the result of a mother reporting Strom for stalking her pre-teen daughter.

Arrested for the attempted rape of an elementary school girl in January 2007 and charged under an eight count federal indictment, the Department of Justice alleged Strom used “coercion and enticement” in attempting to lure a “ten year old child” into a relationship in order to “engage in sexual activity.”

On the first day of trial, testimony by the victim’s mother revealed her daughter was a schoolmate of Strom’s stepdaughter. For more than two years, Strom encouraged his stepdaughter to regularly invite the little girl over to Strom’s home for “playdates” and “sleep-overs.”

Though running his neo-Nazi media empire took most of his time, testimony revealed that Strom, who referred to himself as “Daddy” to his stepdaughter, seemed to always make time to play with the girls. He took the children for walks and on shopping expeditions. Over several months Strom began to present the child with small gifts, including a sweater and a newly released CD from a band he noted was on the girl’s MP3 player. Using another NA member’s credit card, Strom had flowers delivered to the child’s home and eventually wrote her a romantic poem where he promised to marry the little girl, telling her how he dreamed of her “showering him with kisses.”

Not a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood

With a soft, almost feminine voice and friendly eyes behind Harry Potter glasses, neighbors said Kevin Strom seemed whimsical and playful around the children in the neighborhood. With his Mr. Rogers demeanor and meek personality, no one in the community suspected anything might be wrong about Strom’s interaction with children.

Trial transcripts show Strom’s courtship of the young girl was slow and methodical and it took the victim’s mother a while to suspect anything amiss. Initially, she testified, she considered the relationship her daughter had with Strom and his stepdaughter to be fairly ordinary.

After all, Strom was a trusted member of the small Ruckersville, Va., community where the children attended a private, Christian elementary school. (Investigators later noted the school was located within walking distance of Strom’s house.) Strom even had extra permissions and access to the school as the “unofficial photographer” for school events. According to the victim’s mother, Strom seemed, by all appearances, to be a friendly, involved parent to one of her daughter’s schoolmates.

As the flowers, clothing and gifts began to arrive for the child in the mail, however, her mother became concerned and eventually alarmed. She moved her family more than hour away and enrolled her daughter in another school. But when she observed Kevin Strom’s van slowly driving past her new home one night, she called police.

Virginia investigators, assisted by psychologists with the FBI’s Crimes Against Children Unit, noted Strom’s courtship of the child was “textbook grooming behavior.” The mother’s police report of Strom stalking her child was sufficient for a search warrant. Investigators found thousands of photographs of children on Strom’s computer, including hundreds of images of the victim and a number of pornographic images of children her age. Federal law enforcement assisted county investigators with forensic computer resources and the U.S. Attorney eventually took over the case. Strom was subsequently arrested and indicted for attempting to rape the child as well as for witness intimidation and possession of child pornography.

Wife, Mother and Witness

Around the same time a mother of a ten-year-old was reporting Strom for stalking her daughter, there were similar problems emerging in the Strom household.

The witness intimidation charges in the indictment were related to Strom attempting to strangle his wife, Elisha, as she was on the phone calling 911 after she returned home from errands and found Kevin sitting naked, masturbating to child pornography images in his office. Elisha Strom eventually installed video cameras in the home and recorded her husband repeatedly downloading child pornography. Despite Strom admitting he was caught by his wife on tape viewing these images, the videos were subsequently ruled illegal and never made it into the court room.

The federal case began to fall apart after defense attorneys arranged to have Strom’s possession of child pornography charges prosecuted with a separate trial. After the prosecution rested on the attempted child rape charges, without being allowed to show the jury the images found on Strom’s computer or the secret videotapes, his defense attorneys argued that federal prosecutors failed to prove Strom crossed any state lines or did anything overtly to make physical sexual contact with the child before he was arrested.

U.S. Federal Judge Norman Moon dismissed the attempted child rape charges against Kevin Strom but acknowledged the jury would find Strom was sexually attracted to the child victim – the legal definition of a pedophile.
The victim’s family was stunned when the court agreed. Upon ordering the dismissal of two of the eight felony counts against Strom, Judge Norman Moon said, "I think the jury can find he was sexually attracted to this child.” But that alone was not illegal, he said.

When federal prosecutor Bill Gould tried to argue Strom’s sexual intentions with the ten-year-old were made clear with the gifts, sweaters, flowers and marriage proposal poem, particularly after he was seen slowly driving past the little girl's house, Judge Moon acknowledged that Strom was sexually drawn to the child but dismissed the prosecutor’s argument, saying, "That's what these people do when they're obsessed."

In January 2008, to avoid another trial and a possible 10 to 15 year sentence, Strom negotiated a plea bargain on the possession of child pornography charges and was sentenced to 23 months in federal prison followed by 15 years of supervised federal probation. During the hearing Strom denied he was a pedophile or a white supremacist and compared himself to the Dalai Lama.

Though now a registered sex offender, the “media master” began revising his record soon after being released from federal prison. By creating a fake news site claiming he was railroaded and using surrogates to make hundreds of Internet postings with similar claims on neo-Nazi forums, Strom has successfully argued to many in the racist movement that the charges against him were all fabricated by the FBI in order to prevent him from doing his important “life’s work” of fighting the Jews. Today, Strom claims his wife was responsible for fabricating all the legal charges against him, though he never speaks of the elementary school girl and her mother who initially reported him to police and testified against him on the first day of his trial.

The racist amateur radio short-wave program known as the “Liberty Net” has been broadcasting for decades. Kevin Strom broadcasts on the network and runs the group’s website, 3950.net.

The Nazi pedophile has gradually rebuilt a financial support base of sympathizers allowing him to basically spend his days blogging about the Jews. Strom lives, reportedly rent-free, in a house in suburban Johnstown, Pa., owned by Martin John “Marty” Fenik, a fellow amateur radio enthusiast active on the racist “Liberty Net,” which has been broadcasting on short-wave radio every Saturday night for decades.

Fenik, 59, who goes by the call-sign, N2IRJ, can be heard talking with Strom on the amateur bands through recordings posted on Strom’s website 3950.net

Still Obsessed with Children

Strom recently blogged about living in Fenik’s house and taking long, daily walks around the neighborhood of what Strom calls “the outskirts of a nearly all-White city,” where, he says, he gets “to see how people live, close up.”

Strom complains that people avert their eyes when he tries to greet them, “they usually look away,” he writes. “…when I meet a fellow pedestrian, there’s at least a 50 per cent. chance he or she will just walk by, head down, without a word, even when I brightly say ‘hello’ or ‘howdy.’ It’s like I’m not even there.”

Perhaps Strom’s neighbors do know he is there after finding his photo and name on the Pennsylvania sex offender registry, which lists his residence and place of employment at Fenik’s address. And, if they read or listened to Strom’s January American Dissident Voices broadcast about their neighborhood, they may have cause for concern.

Strom also writes that as he walks through the Richland Township suburb of Johnstown each day he makes note of the homes that have children living in them. “Every block or two there’s a family with kids. And every block or two there are at least twenty houses. By my rough calculation, that’s much less than 5 per cent of the homes having children. To the White children of today’s America, there is seldom such a thing as ‘the kids next door.’”

In the same blog post, the neo-Nazi with an admitted appetite for child pornography also complains that the children in his neighborhood are no longer seen outside unattended by their parents, unlike back in the days when he was a child.

“And the standard practice for parents was to give your kids free rein to go anywhere in the neighborhood until dinnertime. Going even a mile away was no problem, even taking a long walk to the local shopping center was nothing to be concerned about.”

Police Intervention

On Dec. 16, 2015, however, there was something to be concerned about at Strom’s residence when police responded to a report that a 26-year-old woman was being held in Fenik’s house by Strom against her will. Meredith Kellar, the young woman Will Williams introduced to Strom, told the responding officers she wanted to leave but Strom would not let her go.

Three Richland Township patrol units responded to the call and escorted Kellar from the home. Strom, who will be 60 years old in August, is several years older than his “girlfriend’s” father.

It remains unclear what connection Martin Fenik has with Richland Township and why he has allowed Strom to live in his home for the past three years. Fenik was contacted by Hatewatch and asked about his relationship with Strom. He did not return repeated voicemail messages.

Regardless of Strom’s growing standing in the racist subculture, the idea that he would be participating in a takeover of the National Alliance seems absurd with all of his baggage.

Yet, it seems hard to believe after all of his legal troubles over incriminating information being found on his personal computer that suddenly hundreds of confidential email exchanges between the current chairman and key associates are just mysteriously leaking from his Internet server without his knowledge or involvement.

For his part, National Alliance Chairman Will Williams may have much bigger concerns than clumsy coup attempts over a near-bankrupt hate group or the surfacing of a trove of embarrassing emails. Williams is due in a Pocahontas County, W.V., court room today to answer several criminal complaints. And there may be more charges coming.

The Pocahontas County Prosecutor’s Office confirmed to Hatewatch that Williams, his wife, Svetlana, and two others are under investigation for felony larceny over an incident on the property last October where Williams allegedly stole thousands of dollars worth of military ammunition, night vision equipment and other material from his assault victim, Garland DeCourcy. He and his associates allegedly removed a truckload of DeCourcy’s property from the site. Two law enforcement officers are said to be witnesses in the larceny investigation.

The National Alliance still appears strong in cyberspace, with a constellation of websites, blogs and forums, all run by Kevin Strom. And through his influence and uncanny ability to manipulate key moderators, Will Williams has managed to have his say, slander his victims and get his critics banned on Stormfront. Amazingly, after being banned on the neo-Nazi forum for years after his guilty plea for possession of child porn, Kevin Strom is again permitted to post on Stormfront under the username “Ovid.”

But in the real world, with the remaining assets of the run-down, neo-Nazi compound tied up in civil court and the group’s chairman facing mounting criticism and increasingly serious criminal charges, the façade of America’s most infamous hate group seems to be fading fast.

Old February 8th, 2016 #2447
Robbie Key

“Stairway to Nazi Heaven”: Will Williams has built a eerie, illuminated shrine to William Luther Pierce on his property in Tennessee, complete with an urn of the Alliance founder’s ashes and a portrait of Pierce painted by Williams that once was displayed at NA headquarters. from the article previously linked.

Old February 8th, 2016 #2448
Richard Schulze

This is my first post at VNN. Over the years I've toured Stormfront, Skadi and some other forums, in any event...

This recent scenario with the National Alliance is particularly disturbing and complex for me. My grandfather was a member of the Alliance back in the early 80s. I've always had immense respect for Dr. Pierce's work and when I received word that the Alliance had returned under Williams' leadership back in '14, I was overjoyed. I continued postponing joining in a bid to try and determine the direction in which the Alliance was headed then just as I was preparing for membership last year, this recent deal involving Williams unfolded.

Now, I do not take SPLC tabloid-esque smears seriously and always bear in mind that there are two sides to every story. I've tried my best to follow both Williams' side of the story as well as other angles in trying to determine exactly what is going on. Quite frankly, I'm at a loss. As it stands, it seems that Williams is prohibited from entering the grounds of the NA headquarters (?) and I'm not sure what is going to become of the Alliance in the aftermath of recent events. If anyone on here can offer suggestions, advice or guidance on this unfolding saga, it'd be much appreciated.

Old February 9th, 2016 #2449
Chuck Vicious

I find your SPLC hit piece very disturbing.
Why do you feel the need to regurgitate SPLC propaganda and believe it?
I have no connection to National Alliance but this post is beyond despicable.

Old February 9th, 2016 #2450
Richard Schulze

Williams' is being permitted to tell his side of the story, which sharply contrasts with the SPLC smear and the official accounts of his detractors from NAARG, on Stormfront here: https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1102767-38/

Does anyone know if Williams posts at VNN? In any event, I'd like to see this all sorted out quickly so that the Alliance can move forward and regain the prominent position in which it held for so long. According to Williams, NAARG is no longer a viable threat and I'm prone to take his word on the Garland DeCourcy drama (likely SPLC operative / mental defective) but no matter how you cut it, these sorts of scandals tend to cause a reasonable bit of damage no matter how false and distorted the reality behind the scenes may be. So hopefully this saga can be wrapped up and put behind the Alliance as soon as possible.

Old February 13th, 2016 #2451
Bob DeMarais

Default Wee Willie Williams runs...

To answer and to comment:

The SPLC articles on Will Williams and Kevin Alfred Strom are generally true. Of course the SPLC busybodies interpose adjectives like calling Williams obnoxious. You can read Williams' numerous posts of Stormfront to determine just how obnoxious he is.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/...ve-been-hacked

No, Williams does not currently post here on VNN. Williams has been kicked off Stormfront and VNN numerous times for fighting. It only takes about four face-to-face visits or telephone calls with Williams before most people can figure him out.

NAARG is on top so far in the Virginia court hearings. A rat sometimes wins the fight, but so far the NARRG tom cat is winning. At this point, Williams is trapped.

Yes, Kevin Alfred Strom’s child prom scandal and Williams crime spree against his employees damages the “movement.”

The National Alliance, itself, is sinking. The situation reminds me of the films of the Battle of Leyte Gulf, where the Jap battleships are desperately turning in cycles to avoid U.S. air attack. Williams’ counterattacks consist of desperate kamikaze attacks on me and the National Alliance employees and directors that purported chairman Williams seeks to drive away.

Williams only major victory was his seduction of Stormfront super-duper moderator Jack Boot on or about 8 November 2014.

Bob DeMarais

Old February 15th, 2016 #2452
Bob DeMarais

Purported National Alliance Chairman Will Williams has hired only three people to work at the Hillsboro headquarters. I am a neighbor and have been since 1996.

Employee Dilloway: In December 2014, Williams brought Randolph Dilloway to the Hillsboro HQ, and told me what a wonderful guy Dilloway was. Williams knew Dilloway quite well for seven years. Within weeks, Williams was badmouthing Dilloway. In April, Williams bragged to me that he challenged Dilloway to a fight on the roof of the two-story Main Building and chased Dilloway off. On 3 May, two law enforcement vehicles came charging in the gate, after Dilloway called 911 and reported that Williams had attacked Dilloway at his residence and chased Dilloway away. Williams gave Dilloway a $5000+ pickup in exchange for Dilloway signing a “purported” employment severance agreement and Dilloway leaving HQ immediately. Dilloway is rumored to be in a witness protection program; in any event, apparently he is in hiding.

Employee DeCourcy: In April 2015, Williams sent Ms. DeCourcy to the Hillsboro HQ and told me what a wonderful person DeCourcy was. Williams wrote: “Now that Dilloway is gone and dependable” – Ms. DeCourcy — “who KAS [Kevin Alfred Strom] and I have known for 23+ years — is on site…” Williams said that DeCourcy’s job was to supervise Dilloway, because Williams could not communicate with Dilloway. Within a few weeks after Dilloway left, Williams was badmouthing DeCourcy. By 15 September, DeCourcy was deathly afraid of Williams. Williams complained to me that he could not communicate with DeCourcy. On 30 September, Williams attacked DeCourcy and tried to choke her. Michael Oljaca pulled Williams off. On 31 October, Williams broke into a storage building and hauled off all of DeCourcy’s stored belongings. DeCourcy obtained a temporary protective order against Williams. A warrant was issued for Williams’ arrest. On 16 December, six or seven law enforcement officers came charging in and arrested Williams.

Employee Oljaca: In July 2015, Williams sent Oljaca to the Hillsboro headquarters. Williams told me what a wonderful guy Oljaca was and that Oljaca’s job, as Chief of Staff, was to supervise DeCourcy, because Williams could not communicate with DeCourcy. On 15 December, Williams attacked Oljaca while they were discussing the choking incident; Williams’ could not communicate with Oljaca without resorting to violence. On 16 December, a Magistrate granted Oljaca a temporary protective order. On 21 December, Oljaca testified in a hearing concerning a protective order against Williams. Before Oljaca could return home, deputies came charging up to the property and arrested Williams after Williams broke into Oljaca’s residence. Williams bonded out upon condition that Williams not return to West Virginia until 26 January. Williams criminal jury trials are set for March and April.

Now that the first three employees have been attacked, Will Williams is looking for #4.

--Bob DeMarais

Old February 16th, 2016 #2453
Bob DeMarais

I'm Bob DeMarais. I hope it's or for me to repost some things here that were deleted by the mods on Stormfront.

I don’t believe Will Williams’ story about Dr. Pierce being arrested for rape. But then again Williams, doesn’t always tell the truth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Williams
I had been arrested just a few days earlier, 16 December, and hauled off to a regional jail for violating a temporary restraining order that I was not aware was in effect. That request for protection was later denied, but unknown to me at the time, a temporary order is granted until there is a hearing for the requested "protection." ... In that request for protection my accuser claimed she feared for her life and needed the court to order me to stay 1,000 feet from Bob Demarais's house...
Correction #1: Mr. Williams was arrested on 16 December, but not for a protect order violation. Williams was arrested for battery of a female employee. The courts have scheduled Williams trial on the battery charge for 28 March at 09:00.

Mr. Williams was not arrested for violating a protective order until 21 December. The courts have scheduled Williams trial for that charge for 15 April at 09:00.

Correction #2: Mr. Williams did know about the protective order. In fact, less than two hours before Williams' protective order volation, a magistrate judge warned Mr. Williams not to violate it. Further, Williams had his attorney Paul Detch with him, at least until the violation began; then the attorney quickly left. Further, two National Alliance Board members and a second attorney warned Williams not to violate protective orders. Williams’ arrest for the protective order violation came as no surprise to Williams; he was expecting it. After booking, Williams plunked down $2,000 cash for his bond. Lastly, the order speaks for itself and the restrictions on the order are in plain English.

Correction #3. That request for protective order was never denied, in fact, it was granted in a 3 February 2016 hearing.

Correction #4. Neither arrest was for violation of Ms. DeCourcy’s protective order; the protective order violation arrest was for violation of Mr. Oljaca’s protective order.

Correction #5. Neither arrest was for being within a 1000 feet of my house. The protective order arrest was for drilling the entrance lock on employee Oljaca’s residence and invading it. This invasion happened less than two hours after Oljaca testified in a different hearing for protective order against Williams.

Correction #6. Mr. Williams is wrong in his claim that Ms. DeCourcy set the trap for Williams arrest. I “set the trap” for both arrests. I called 911. I coordinated with law enforcement. I opened the gate to let them in. I took pictures of Mr. Williams being cuffed and stuffed into the back seat.

Mr. Williams can tell fibs at Gatling gun speed. Williams is not fit to be Dr. Pierce’s successor.

Old February 17th, 2016 #2454
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Caldwell View Post
I'm Bob DeMarais. I hope it's or for me to repost some things here that were deleted by the mods on Stormfront.

Mr. Williams can tell fibs at Gatling gun speed. Williams is not fit to be Dr. Pierce’s successor.
Bob I see you have been getting attacked by the Williams crew over on SF, if you have not been banned from SF yet, you might want to remind Williams and his friends that he gave 2 interviews to the SPLC and even posed for a photo when he took over the NA.

That thread at SF shows the true nature of SF, Strom supposedly not welcome yet freely posting, Williams allowed to post bullshit and attack anyone who questions him. Jack Boot providing protection.
Williams continued attacks on Garland shows his hypocrisy. His character attacks only started after the incident and its fucking pathetic that he accuses her of working with the SPLC when he himself gave them 2 interviews.

Old February 18th, 2016 #2455
Bob DeMarais

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams View Post
Bob I see you have been getting attacked by the Williams crew over on SF, if you have not been banned from SF yet, you might want to remind Williams and his friends that he gave 2 interviews to the SPLC and even posed for a photo when he took over the NA.

That thread at SF shows the true nature of SF, Strom supposedly not welcome yet freely posting, Williams allowed to post bullshit and attack anyone who questions him. Jack Boot providing protection.
Williams continued attacks on Garland shows his hypocrisy. His character attacks only started after the incident and its fucking pathetic that he accuses her of working with the SPLC when he himself gave them 2 interviews.
Will Williams gave far more than two interviews with the SPLC. I have copies of email exchanges between Will Williams and Don Terry <[email protected]>.

Among other things, Williams traded answers to Don Terry's questions for Terry removing comments from below the SPLC's articles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Williams to Don Terry
I'd noticed one had been taken down -- thank you.... Unlike you at your so-called "Hatewatch", I can control comments that go up on our forum, I don't read every post there, but If I ever saw something truly hateful (even libelous), like your group's Joe Hill's calling my wife a mail order XXXXX while accusing me of typing my wife's comment while masturbating, you can rest assured that it would be removed immediately and the commentator banned.
This is the best one:
Quote:
Some "Movement" people think I'm consorting with the enemy by talking to you, but I don't care what they think.
Williams and Klassen:
Quote:
Not too bad, Don. You quoted me accurately for the most part. As for Klassen's bullshit, I never beat my wife and she never called him asking for protection from me. I told him once what my daddy often advised, "don't bullshit the bullshitter" -- not "don't con the con man."
As you can see "Don" even sends "Will" advanced copies of articles about Williams.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Terry to Will Williams
I just wanted to let you know that we have just posted to our website my story about you, NARRG and the National Alliance. The story is also going to appear in the magazine in Feb., but my editors thought we should put it up now because of the news value.
-- Bob DeMarais

Old February 18th, 2016 #2456
John Adams
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Caldwell View Post
Will Williams gave far more than two interviews with the SPLC. I have copies of email exchanges between Will Williams and Don Terry <[email protected]>.

Among other things, Williams traded answers to Don Terry's questions for Terry removing comments from below the SPLC's articles.

This is the best one:

Williams and Klassen:

As you can see "Don" even sends "Will" advanced copies of articles about Williams.

-- Bob DeMarais
Bob, how did you get copies of those emails? Why don't you post them? How long have you had access to this information? Why didn't you mention this before?

Old February 18th, 2016 #2457
Lucent Noble

Exclamation Will Williams SPLC partner & snitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Adams
Bob, how did you get copies of those emails? Why don't you post them? How long have you had access to this information? Why didn't you mention this before?
Probably because he like others thought this was already well known proven fact. Will Williams has been very close with Don Terry of SPLC since before he stole the NA. People have tried to share this on SF, made posts, put in links, or images, & they don't let them through, or they edit or delete them once been up or the person gets banned. It has been brought up & mentioned on VNN.

Williams defends Don Terry & the SPLC when criticized for all of this. This makes insecure bully Williams feel important, validated. He gets of on doing this.

Williams sends SPLC & other "hate monitor media" the monthly NA Membership Bulletins!!!

Will Williams is so mentally unhinged that he BCCs or forwards almost ALL emails or "conversations" he has with SPLC to countless people. Same for most emails w/ a mass herd of his attorneys, private investigators, & goons that he has paid fortunes to over the years to hunt down, terrorize & stalk people that try to warn & post, or tell the facts, & truth about Will Williams. Lots of people have their own copies of this evidence.

When loyal diligent NA Corporate employees or Board members tell him to stop this, he becomes further abusive, threatening, volatile & violent. Or of course Williams being well.. Williams, he scrabbles in full spew mode & tries to hide the truth by spreading lies about others. Or creating divisions in the NA so he can compartmentalize everyone. This is why you see no Units, or any people he cons for money put in touch with fellow "members".

"Don't look at that deranged thief conman behind the curtain, I am the great & powerful Pope of CCC the all powerful"

Williams has outed people's real names from forums to SPLC, actually given them ideas for stories, & even layouts. He has sent pictures of people, & even NA work product and told them "you have my permission to use this" & then goes on & on about anyone who has wised up to what Will Williams always has been to sic the SPLC on any NA Truthers.

This is one of the reasons Williams has threatened, attacked, blackmailed, & stolen from many NA members, employees, Officers & Directors.

See malicious Will Williams SPLC stooge's emails below in links.

There so many of these, but not all the same people always get BCCd or forwarded the same or all of the SPLC emails, so there needs to be people working together to try to make a whole complete documentation.

If you ever emailed (or PMd he loves to forward those too) w/ Williams most likely others have seen those emails as he mass forwards, & BBCs things all over. (there many of these all through 2015)

SPLC Don Terry & his good pal Will Williams.

http://imgur.com/61r0o2M - 2/9/2015 e-mail part one

http://imgur.com/qt5o7DR - 2/9/2015 e-mail part two

http://imgur.com/IQl96r7 - 2/9/2015 e-mail part three

-----------------------

http://imgur.com/zdSVNTR - 4/29/2015 e-mail part one

http://imgur.com/UbNN8vc - 4/29/2015 e-mail part two

http://imgur.com/oMnziE9 - 4/29/2015 e-mail part three

http://imgur.com/8UFUahK - 4/29/2015 e-mail part four

Old February 18th, 2016 #2458
Crowe

If you can prove those emails are 100% legit, then Will Williams is done. He's fraternizing with the enemy, and nobody should support him. Why would anyone in their right mind work with the SPLC unless they're a fucking shill, or a complete mental case? Even if he did just 1 interview and got paid, that means he works for the SPLC.

Old February 19th, 2016 #2459
Lucent Noble

Exclamation Will Wiliams shills for the SPLC!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
If you can prove those emails are 100% legit, then Will Williams is done. He's fraternizing with the enemy, and nobody should support him. Why would anyone in their right mind work with the SPLC unless they're a fucking shill, or a complete mental case? Even if he did just 1 interview and got paid, that means he works for the SPLC.
Oh they are real alright. Many people have been BCCd alot of them.

https://willwilliamssplcpartnerandsnitch.wordpress.com/

Anyone who have gotten some of these endless emails between Williams & the SPLC needs to take screen shots, put up on the web & then post the links in the comments section of this blog.

Due to the nature of Williams impaired mental capacity, lack of judgement & odd personality disorders he would BCC or Fwd so many of these emails & "conversations" to different people different times. So others have emails that others don't. Though many are hunting through their collections & sorting to share, but there are just so many that the task is great. So please share what you have in comments to get them out there. Or put them on VNN or SF via links.

You will see where he uses these emails for several self serving purposes. He is showing off, & wants praise & kudos for some of his statements he make to SPLC, all while giving the SPLC exactly what they want. Then seeing him act all stupid & nutty is just a bonus.

That kitchen floor swastika (that was featured in the latest SPLC story along with other images) in 1 of the many buildings he has built at his home in TN with NA, NVB, & CCC money were all given to SPLC by Williams & they were told they had his permission to do so. Think on that. Understand what we are dealing with here?

Please share also any emails where Williams is communicating w/ SPLC partner Judy Thomas of The Kansas City Star, who played Williams like a demented twisted fiddle when she got Williams to coerce Frazier Glenn Miller to CONFESS via recorded calls from prison for an expose BEFORE his trial. Williams set that all up. He was trying to get his 15 minutes of fame over & over to be validated, & feel important at the cost of others. And certainly at the cost of the NA, as everything Williams does destroys the NA.

Also share any of the many emails where Williams is bashing & denigrating Kevin Strom. Counter his lies he blusters all over SF to keep the checks coming to his P. O. Box. He gets so giddy rushing to the post office to then use it all on his personal desires & needs.

After all he & his "wife" have at least 3 psychics that he tells everyone about. Williams says "it's ok, because 1 of them is hot"

His decades long embarrassing obsession & (almost gay) fixation on HAC put him in perpetual debt. (as well was the reason Dr. Pierce had to shut down the very effective NA tool that was the NA Cyber Unit. As Williams (against Dr. Pierce's rules & protocol), diverted sub units to solely work on his personal twisted compulsion with HAC. This was reprehensible!) Williams spent a fortune on many attorneys, private investigators, & other goons (he openly brags about paying hit men). Those emails with all the details, pictures, records, & his plans, & even his ripping off an attorney were all also BCCd & fwd to many. So share those. (there are 100s to these)

Old February 19th, 2016 #2460
Jerry Remy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucent Noble View Post
Probably because he like others thought this was already well known proven fact. Will Williams has been very close with Don Terry of SPLC since before he stole the NA. People have tried to share this on SF, made posts, put in links, or images, & they don't let them through, or they edit or delete them once been up or the person gets banned. It has been brought up & mentioned on VNN.

Williams defends Don Terry & the SPLC when criticized for all of this. This makes insecure bully Williams feel important, validated. He gets of on doing this.

Williams sends SPLC & other "hate monitor media" the monthly NA Membership Bulletins!!!

Will Williams is so mentally unhinged that he BCCs or forwards almost ALL emails or "conversations" he has with SPLC to countless people. Same for most emails w/ a mass herd of his attorneys, private investigators, & goons that he has paid fortunes to over the years to hunt down, terrorize & stalk people that try to warn & post, or tell the facts, & truth about Will Williams. Lots of people have their own copies of this evidence.

When loyal diligent NA Corporate employees or Board members tell him to stop this, he becomes further abusive, threatening, volatile & violent. Or of course Williams being well.. Williams, he scrabbles in full spew mode & tries to hide the truth by spreading lies about others. Or creating divisions in the NA so he can compartmentalize everyone. This is why you see no Units, or any people he cons for money put in touch with fellow "members".

"Don't look at that deranged thief conman behind the curtain, I am the great & powerful Pope of CCC the all powerful"

Williams has outed people's real names from forums to SPLC, actually given them ideas for stories, & even layouts. He has sent pictures of people, & even NA work product and told them "you have my permission to use this" & then goes on & on about anyone who has wised up to what Will Williams always has been to sic the SPLC on any NA Truthers.

This is one of the reasons Williams has threatened, attacked, blackmailed, & stolen from many NA members, employees, Officers & Directors.

See malicious Will Williams SPLC stooge's emails below in links.

There so many of these, but not all the same people always get BCCd or forwarded the same or all of the SPLC emails, so there needs to be people working together to try to make a whole complete documentation.

If you ever emailed (or PMd he loves to forward those too) w/ Williams most likely others have seen those emails as he mass forwards, & BBCs things all over. (there many of these all through 2015)

SPLC Don Terry & his good pal Will Williams.

http://imgur.com/61r0o2M - 2/9/2015 e-mail part one

http://imgur.com/qt5o7DR - 2/9/2015 e-mail part two

http://imgur.com/IQl96r7 - 2/9/2015 e-mail part three

-----------------------

http://imgur.com/zdSVNTR - 4/29/2015 e-mail part one

http://imgur.com/UbNN8vc - 4/29/2015 e-mail part two

http://imgur.com/oMnziE9 - 4/29/2015 e-mail part three

http://imgur.com/8UFUahK - 4/29/2015 e-mail part four
Astonishing. Williams accuses others of being SPLC informants or working for them, yet he is their #1 collaborator -- those e-mail links prove it without a doubt. I suspected something was wrong when he gave the Poverty Pimps two interviews -- perhaps Williams thought this was the same as when Dr. Pierce granted an interview to 60 Minutes years ago -- what a fool.

But now we see his budding, cozy relationship with the SPLC in those e-mails. Williams is done in my book, he is not to be trusted. Anyone who follows or trusts him are setting themselves up for a big fall.

Tags
kevin alfred strom, national alliance, will williams

Thread