Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 11th, 2007 #1
Donnachaidh

Default Big reward for nigger klit klippers in UK

No one asks why a bunch of savages are running around London in the first place.

LONDON, England (AP) -- Female genital mutilation, commonly associated with parts of Africa and the Middle East, is becoming a growing problem in Britain despite authorities' efforts to stamp it out.

The Metropolitan Police, Britain's largest police force, hopes a campaign beginning Wednesday will highlight that the practice is a crime here.

To make their point, police are offering a 20,000-pound (euro29,500; US$40,000) reward for information leading to Britain's first prosecution for female genital mutilation, Detective Chief Superintendent Alastair Jeffrey said.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/europe....ap/index.html

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old July 11th, 2007 #2
Mark Kerpolt

Talking

Or what about the KKKK: Koon Klit-Klipper Klan, my nigra mothrasuckras! :krofl

Oh and, it's a great practice. A lot die during and as a result of this typically nigger practice.

Old July 11th, 2007 #3
Walter E. Kurtz

Default Worse is better

Worse is better.

WNs should applaud and encourage these kinds of foolish negroidal behavior, as long as negros practice it amongst themselves. Likewise, we should encourage the practice of voodoo, judaism, santeria, islam and xtianity among all muds. We should encourage any kind of behavior like those above that separates Whites from muds. Separation, be it behavorial or physical, is good.

Thread