Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 6th, 2007 #1
Magog

Default Why do you hate niggers?

I hate niggers because of the way they talk, look, dress, and act. I hate niggers because the are stupid and lazy fucking waste of skin. I hate niggers because they take full advantage of affirmative action and try to tell us all they are our equals. I hate niggers because of them we lower of national school standards hoping a fucking nigger or two will pass a grade. I hate niggers because they are weak, stupid, lazy shit bags. I hate nigger because of all the hand outs they get and the easy life they have thanks to our hard work and high taxes we pay they still point fingers at my people and call us the white devil and sing and dance to songs about raping and killing my people. I hate fucking niggers. Why do you hate niggers?

Old February 6th, 2007 #2
Jess_Smith

All of the above and, they smell awful

Old February 6th, 2007 #3
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)

i hate them cause they brought the aids desease to the humanity by having
sex with apes.

there was no such thing as aids desease within the humanity.

these aids viruses exist in the monkey's womb normaly.

and one of the niggers had sex with female monkey
and brought this desease from her womb to the whole humanity.

he obviously felt that hes as ugly as that female monkey and felt equal and had sex with her.

big suprize eeh ?

Old February 6th, 2007 #4
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post

and one of the niggers had sex with female monkey
and brought this desease from her womb to the whole humanity.
How do you know it was a female monkey? You know what niggers do in prison, right?

Old February 6th, 2007 #5
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Location: southern cilicia(the last village from the remainants of ancienct armenian rupiniats kingdom)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r View Post
You know what niggers do in prison, right?
iv never been in prison.
but iv seen in some movies what they do.(but not the green miles lunatc movie )
and your right we cant be sure that it was female monkey.

Old February 6th, 2007 #6
aivazovski88
Nordwave Armenia

Quote:
Originally Posted by aivazovski88 View Post
iv never been in prison.
but iv seen in some movies what they do.(but not the green miles lunatc movie )
and your right we cant be sure that it was female monkey.
but maybe he had sex with this girl

Old August 12th, 2009 #7
Sofia

wat? i know white men do other men..and kiss them in jail and o yea thats rite even on the tv everyday..u dont see 1 "straight" black guy doing that haha losers..not tryna be racist to gays or anything sorry if i insulted ur homosexual people haha

Old August 15th, 2009 #8
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia View Post
wat? i know white men do other men..and kiss them in jail and o yea thats rite even on the tv everyday..u dont see 1 "straight" black guy doing that haha losers..not tryna be racist to gays or anything sorry if i insulted ur homosexual people haha
what is your opinion on homosexuality?

Old February 6th, 2007 #9
Anon

Is there any distinction made between Niggers and just black people? Personally when I refer to "Niggers" I refer to the people mentioned in the OP but there are some black individuals that for all intents and purposes might as well be white, do you hate them too or is that distinction made?

Old February 6th, 2007 #10
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anon View Post
Is there any distinction made between Niggers and just black people? Personally when I refer to "Niggers" I refer to the people mentioned in the OP but there are some black individuals that for all intents and purposes might as well be white, do you hate them too or is that distinction made?
First off, there are no black people. If it's black, it's a nigger. It doesn't matter how civilized it may act, if you are White...it hates you.

Old February 6th, 2007 #11
LostYouth

I hate niggers because all they do is degrate women. They only talk about beating, pimping, and haveing sex with women. They make fun of us for being white. They are also rude, disrespectful, and annoying.

Old February 7th, 2007 #12
ngrh8r
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odin View Post
First off, there are no black people. If it's black, it's a nigger. It doesn't matter how civilized it may act, if you are White...it hates you.

This is true. Niggers behave in a civilized manner for the same reason (some of) you guys do; because it makes life easier for you. You better fucking believe that the second you leave the room, you are no longer "Sir", you are "dat cracka-ass mufugguh" or "dat White debbil".

Niggers are NEVER your friend or ally. The only time a nigger will ever make an attempt to be friendly is if it wants something from you.
A smiling, talkative nigger is a warning sign to all decent White folks.

Old November 10th, 2013 #13
Lila Henly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrh8r View Post
This is true. Niggers behave in a civilized manner for the same reason (some of) you guys do; because it makes life easier for you. You better fucking believe that the second you leave the room, you are no longer "Sir", you are "dat cracka-ass mufugguh" or "dat White debbil".

Niggers are NEVER your friend or ally. The only time a nigger will ever make an attempt to be friendly is if it wants something from you.
A smiling, talkative nigger is a warning sign to all decent White folks.
Wow what a big lie you're telling.

Old January 31st, 2012 #14
Kimberly Johnston

Quote:
Anti-white racism is shockingly common in the black community and is based on essentially nothing. Despite what folks on here want to do, white racism is very little impediment to blacks today. Black-on-black crime and a culture of dependency and irresponsibility are much more serious problems and the government gives blacks preferential treatment. A far cry from oppression. Still, hatred is far from universal. I have certainly never felt this hatred towards whites.

Old March 13th, 2012 #15
Anon87

I don't have a problem with black people. My problem is the sub-division of their kind. A kind that is known as Nigger.

My hatred for niggers stems to the fact that a lot of black people I've encountered in life are nothing but rude, ignorant and lazy. They have harassed, bullied, taunted me. I know a few good ones. I know a few blacks that I consider a friend. But a lot of them I've ran into... dunno.

Couple months ago I was shopping at the store. I get shoved from behind from this nigger kid. Nigger parents are over there giggling. I don't hit kids, so I walked away. I get called white trash and coward by these nigger parents.

What did I do to deserve this? Absolutely nothing. I've done nothing to black people. I treat all races like I treat mine. I've met arabic, I've met latino, hispanic. I rarely come across a bad person among. But for black people? Hot damn, there's a load of them.

I wasn't always a racist. I didn't always have hatred for niggers. My hatred is influenced by the constant bullsh*t I've had to endure from that kind my entire life.

That's why I hate them. That is why I can't stand them.

Piss on me, I'll piss on you.

And to those niggers. Don't forget who gave you your freedom.

My ancestors fought hard for your freedom. Some of my ancestors even ran underground railroads for black slaves.

And in return? Just pure ridicule.

Old November 10th, 2013 #16
Lila Henly

Quote:
Not true at all. Please use logic instead of ignorant racism.

Old November 11th, 2013 #17
The Bobster
Banned

A simple denial is not logic. Try harder.

Old November 11th, 2013 #18
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Because they are here.

Old November 12th, 2013 #19
Petrinos Frouros

They are the lowest form of human life. Africa, a beautiful and immensely rich continent, which could have been a living paradise where Man could prosper and live in harmony with animals, has turned into a vast wasteland due to the negro's incapability.

Their psesence in white lands reveals their nature, which is one of inhumane primal behavior and complete lack of work ethic, combined with a hipocritical and ungrateful stance towards the hand that feeds them.

That being said, I don't hate negroes (like I do hate the Jews). When the time comes, the negro will be kicked off European soil, and after being sent back to Africa he can do as he pleases. Have another couple billions of children, and breed himself out of existance. Let us see him beg for the White Devil's help.

Old November 12th, 2013 #20
HardHawk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petrinos Frouros View Post
They are the lowest form of human life. Africa, a beautiful and immensely rich continent, which could have been a living paradise where Man could prosper and live in harmony with animals, has turned into a vast wasteland due to the negro's incapability.

Their psesence in white lands reveals their nature, which is one of inhumane primal behavior and complete lack of work ethic, combined with a hipocritical and ungrateful stance towards the hand that feeds them.

That being said, I don't hate negroes (like I do hate the Jews). When the time comes, the negro will be kicked off European soil, and after being sent back to Africa he can do as he pleases. Have another couple billions of children, and breed himself out of existance. Let us see him beg for the White Devil's help.
HATE = EMOTION = WEAKNESS OF THE SPIRIT AND IT IS FUELED BY UNREASONABLE BASELESS BLIND FEAR.

Hating your enemies rather than study them and know them and how to win over them it is lack of what constantly is mentioned here. The will and guts, to fight against what attacking you and reclaim your life back and freedom.

I believe most people who hate, mostly what they hate, is their own self for been such cowards and sheeple following the leader, that in order to be able face them selves in the mirror channel that fear into blind hate and either they hate all blacks and muslims and soon Buddhist or hindus........... and what ever else they think is responsible for their short comings but none really get up and fight back.

May be is time all to hate a little less and study what attacking all of us, recognize it and then counter act it. All this hate and one track minds, we read here, it is blind, based on ignorance and fear not anything that is substantiated or has any other base, than fear.

May be some of you should think solutions and not what the bad blacks or muslims are doing to you as they are nothing buy the tools used against you by the ones wanting to eliminate you just like they used your ancestors to genocide whole nations as their soldiers, against the ones exactly you hate today.

It is kind of an oxymoron to hate the bees because they sting and not the bee keeper who first enrage them, tame you to the point of no reason whats so ever and then set the loose on you controlling their moves and actions by given them the lay way legally and protection of the system they control, to do their worst.

It is one thing to protect your motherland against what attacking it and actually fight for it with no doubt that at the end at least we will win and when we do then, maybe because of what we do in Greece, we become not the solution or the example, as each country move on different gears and mentalities but at least we should been able use each other and give the fight of our existence.

For this all Europeans must unite and give the fight of their life. Emotions in this case and using it as base of your thinking all it does is magnify your short comings and lead you into senseless damaging acts and behavior for the cause.
so............................

Thread