Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who do you prefer? Niggers or Mexicans?
Niggers 5 12.50%
Mexicans/spics 35 87.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 7th, 2005 #1
AryanTeenBully

Default Niggers vs. Mexicans-Which do you prefer/tolerate more?

I think Mexicans are better than niggers. Firstly, many seem to hate niggers as much as we do(look at recent events). Also, they do seem to do some good work. I mean, our lawns wouldn't be cut if it weren't for the spics,lol . And talking about work and niggers in the same sentence is an oxymoron. Also, I've seen plenty of good fights between niggers and mexicans, and it seems that mexicans are much better fighters, don't fight in packs like the niggers, are fueled by racial hatred many times of niggers, etc. I've seen this many times when I go into NYC for college summer classes. The nigger starts talking shit, then the mexican steps up, beats his ass, and the niggers run like the animals they are. I think the Mexicans could do a lot of the work for us in this cause.

However, many Mexicans are getting assimilated into nigger culture. Once again, take a gander at NYC. How many spics do you see with durags, sagging pants, backwards hats, big ass shirts, listening to rap/hip hop, etc.? Sure they might hate the niggers, but they still sometimes act like niggers. So what do you think? Which is better? A nigger or a spic?

Old July 7th, 2005 #2
siobhain

Default Mexicans are more tolerable

Niggers are obviously hanging on to the lowest rung of the human ladder by the tips of their paws. They are the only "people" I don't like. Every other group has their good and bad points, and Mexicans certainly have some good points as you mentioned, like being hard-working.

Old July 7th, 2005 #3
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Default Nigger or Spic?

Well, that's sort of like asking someone to choose between hanging or being shot. Either choice results in the chooser's death. Just as mexishits OR niggers, if not contained, will eventually result in the death of the White race in America.

Quote:
Also, they do seem to do some good work. I mean, our lawns wouldn't be cut if it weren't for the spics,lol
Sorry, but any good work done by spics is more than offset by the bad they do "after" work. And by the strain they are putting on our legal, medical, social security and welfare systems.

Don't let pedro's laid back hard working persona fool you. He is a cancer to this land.

As to your question, I probably hate niggers more, simply because I have to see them on a daily basis (not too many spics around me, but that's beginning to change). Yeah, I hate niggers more...but I believe it's the mexishits that will eventually doom this country. And by "eventually," I mean within 10 years (unless whitey comes out of his jew induced stupor before then).

Old July 7th, 2005 #4
_DC_

Mexishits, Arabs, Indians and other muds are shit, but at least they are human and look like humans. Niggers look like a cross between animal and human, and act like a cross between animal and human.

Old July 7th, 2005 #5
--JD--
Kike Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DC_
Mexishits, Arabs, Indians and other muds are shit, but at least they are human and look like humans. Niggers look like a cross between animal and human, and act like a cross between animal and human.
I have to agree with that.

Its hard to beleive these fucking monkeys are classed as humans. They look so different its untrue.

They are also the least (by far) intelligent group of "people". The facts are there to prove it.

Old July 7th, 2005 #6
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

I don't know if there is one I can actually say I prefer, but I do agree with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by _DC_
I agree with this, however, also:

Quote:
but I believe it's the mexishits that will eventually doom this country.
Though those mexishits and others from south of the border are also potentially the ones who are, and will continue to cause some people to wake up, so to speak.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Old July 7th, 2005 #7
Border Ruffian

Tricky. Of course the mestizos are closer to human, and easier to relax around, but ultimately that makes them more dangerous to us in a race-war scenario. They'll be more organized than the niggers.

Old July 7th, 2005 #8
Vilhella
AKA "Babycakes"

Default "Nigger Flight?"

I have no love for either set of shitskins. However, I do have to admit, I greatly enjoy hearing reports that niggers are complaining about mexishits taking over "their" neighborhoods and pushing them out. Nigger flight??!! Now, THAT is too damned good! It gladdens my lil'ol' racist heart to know that niggers are resentful of the latest affirmative shitskin group that threatens their privileges, and that niggers get to finally feel what it's like to lose their communities/hoods. I think it's only fair that niggers finally get to experience some of the negative aspects of being "White," if you will.

Old July 7th, 2005 #9
_DC_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babycakes
I have no love for either set of shitskins. However, I do have to admit, I greatly enjoy hearing reports that niggers are complaining about mexishits taking over "their" neighborhoods and pushing them out. Nigger flight??!! Now, THAT is too damned good! It gladdens my lil'ol' racist heart to know that niggers are resentful of the latest affirmative shitskin group that threatens their privileges, and that niggers get to finally feel what it's like to lose their communities/hoods. I think it's only fair that niggers finally get to experience some of the negative aspects of being "White," if you will.
If your enemy is a coalition, nothing will hurt him more than winning. That should have been in Sun Tzu's Art of War, but it isn't. Anyway, what I mean is, the more secure the muds feel in having Whitey licked, the less need will there be to tolerate the other groups in the ZOG rainbow coalition.

I'm thinking of an historical example, a political party, doesn't matter which. There was one faction in power, faction A, and like Whites today they were too inclusive, didn't want any confrontations, wanted everyone to have a seat at the table. So they were challenged by the more aggressive faction B in the party, which painted the party leader as the scapegoat for bad support in the polls, and painted faction A as oppressive when the opposite was true, just like with Whites today. This new, aggressive faction B got enough people to support them in a coalition that the old party leader lost his seat, and faction B and its coalition took over the whole board of directors. But when they had won, it turned out that a lot of people in this coalition had different ideas of how things should be run, and they bickered and fought among themselves. Meanwhile faction A bided its time, and eventually it came back to power, because faction B couldn't hold its coalition together.

Old July 7th, 2005 #10
H.E.A.

Mexicans are hard working people... We just need a way to have them sterlized, Massive Salt Peter In Tacos?? LOL!

Old July 7th, 2005 #11
H.E.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateemall
Mexicans are hard working people... We just need a way to have them sterlized, Massive Salt Peter In Tacos?? LOL!
On second thought, Mexicans dont like cold, so I dont come across many in Ohio, Niggers.. crawling with them here. So I depend on your location for your opinion.
I HATE THE FUCKING JEWS, HERE ,THERE, EVERYWHERE!!!!

Old July 7th, 2005 #12
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Quote:
On second thought, Mexicans dont like cold, so I dont come across many in Ohio
That is changing every day. I'm in Ohio as well and there are a few areas where they are starting to infiltrate and breed like the roaches they are. And not just in the bigger cities. There are companies, here in Ohio, importing these slugs for cheap labor.

Within 7 years Ohio will have more spics than niggers. And that's not because any niggers are leaving.

Old July 7th, 2005 #13
Vilhella
AKA "Babycakes"

Default New Restaurant

Quote:

So, perhaps I should open a taco stand....hmmmm. If you see a place that sells "Fourteen tacos for eighty-eight cents" stay away Whites! That could be a good investment project, right next to the gas station downtown where the mexicrap day-laborers wait for their rides. Hmmmm....anyone want to become a co-investor in this project?

Old July 11th, 2005 #14
H.E.A.

Ya, And a Kabbalah Water & Matzo Ball Stand, Tainted with.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babycakes
So, perhaps I should open a taco stand....hmmmm. If you see a place that sells "Fourteen tacos for eighty-eight cents" stay away Whites! That could be a good investment project, right next to the gas station downtown where the mexicrap day-laborers wait for their rides. Hmmmm....anyone want to become a co-investor in this project?

Old February 2nd, 2012 #15
Jake St pierre

how could anyone vote for negro's?

the negroid is the lowest of all races and forms are they not?

Mexicans are not their own race more of say an ethnic group some are more native than others but many are half or less than half spanish or Portuguese blood. All in all mexicans are much more tolerable most are Christians so they can relate to a religion that is primarily white dominated. Most mexicans actually work compared to blacks. I can tolerate mexicans just not the crazy brown pride ones and those are few and far between. Mexican gangs often allie with white gangs but the mexican gangs never allie with black gangs. Mexicans and blacks hate each other. Come to think of it no ethnic groups that are not negroid and no races are cool with blacks.

I see mexicans at least having successful families and working to support their family. some start taco stands because at least its a job others work construction which is not easy at all. In addition there are some intelligent white mexicans.

I see blacks use the welfare system and destroy all that they touch there has never been a successful black society or black family that has not been brought up without whites help. The only rich blacks are those who are athletic and are often a prime case and cause of select breeding from slavery.

Blacks= use welfare, never work, excuses, no success destroy all that they touch

mexicans= at least work have some values and morals and do not destroy all that they touch.

whites= superior

Old February 2nd, 2012 #16
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake St pierre View Post
how could anyone vote for negro's?

the negroid is the lowest of all races and forms are they not?

Mexicans are not their own race more of say an ethnic group some are more native than others but many are half or less than half spanish or Portuguese blood.
Most Mexicans don't have any European blood; they just adopted Spanish or Portuguese names because they were taught to speak those languages by the Catholic missionaries who converted them to Roman Catholicism. Most of the Mexicans I've seen look more Central-American Indian than anything:

Spanairds:

Mexicans:

Mashco-Piro Indians:

Last edited by Steven L. Akins; February 2nd, 2012 at 08:20 PM.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #17
Steven L. Akins
Banned

There are a couple of Mexicans that I find particularly disgusting:

Danny Trejo:

Rick Aviles:

Edit: Rick Aviles is actually Peurto Rican/nigger mix

Old February 3rd, 2012 #18
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Yer darn tootin' Trejo's one ugly sonofabitch, even by mexcrement standards. But did you see his, I'm guessing "White", partner in The Devil's Rejects? Christ, talk about falling out of the ugly tree and hitting every branch on the way down, eh? "The Unholy Two", aka "The Lee Brothers": Home Lee and Ug Lee.

Last edited by Matthaus Hetzenauer; July 5th, 2013 at 11:01 AM.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #19
Cliff Chambers

Generally, I have no real problems with Mexicans (aside from the obvious..). I'd rather have them stop border hopping and get the fuck back to Mexico, but in general they aren't even 1/10 as violent, worthless, or stupid as Africanus Unemployus. I've never had any negative run-ins with a Mexican, which is HARDLY something I can say for the negro. Every time I try and act civilized to chimpy, I get shit like this (but not limited to): "u beez rayciss n sheeit", a bit of TNB, gibs me a dollah, *random verses of nigger-rap*, pants falling down, ect.

Old February 3rd, 2012 #20
Matthaus Hetzenauer
Wutta maroon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliff Chambers View Post
Generally, I have no real problems with Mexicans (aside from the obvious..). I'd rather have them stop border hopping and get the fuck back to Mexico, but in general they aren't even 1/10 as violent, worthless, or stupid as Africanus Unemployus.
Beaners aren't even 1/10 as violent or worthless as niggers?!...Tell me, Cliff, just where the fuck do you live anyway?

And you've obviously never spent time either in the military or in the American southwest, or you'd know that's a total crock of shit. A beaner's simply a nigger with straight hair -- they're just as dangerous and just as useless.

Thread