VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 18th, 2010 #1
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Default Muslim Women CRAVE white cock!

With all the hype and drama about white women fucking niggers and muds..I thought I would share this tale..lol...tail...lol

Before I was a WN I was just like any man. If I saw a hot woman, I would hit it. I found a really cool way to fuck very nice women, and very easily too.

I would tell these muslim girls that I was muslim also. And that I was looking for a wife. Because dating is forbidden. You can't believe how many horny muslim bitches there are. I never got married, but I had many muslim women lol!
Some looked European, Mediterranean, some a bit darker. I had all shades, all countries, even Persian.

And the funny thing is..they dream..DREAM..to marry a caucasian muslim man!

They watch all the American films and TV series. They see guys like Brad Pitt and the other popular white male actors..and they want one for themselves..

They CRAVE white men. They DREAM to have babies with European features.

They dream to have blonde babies with blue eyes. I know lots of muslims from all the muslim countries except Indonesia and Malaysia.

When they dated me they would always talk about how happy they are to have children that resembled what they saw on TV. What they feel is true beauty. The perfect blonde blue eyed European type.

They would go to great details to explain if they had some distant European family member. They would attribute their white skin or non arab nose to having Europeans genes somewhere back in time. I found the same thing with South Americans. They are real racists. And they want to be as white and European as possible. And they would be quick to tell you about their European heritage. It was a badge of honor.

So I would use the muslim marriage websites and hunt. I found very many attractive women. Diablo Blancos type really. Southern European to Med skin tones. They all would ask me how I became muslim. I would just lie and us the information I took off islamic websites.

You can even find married muslim women who want to fuck. The truth is very interesting. Arabs and Persian HATE it when you fuck their women. And I loved to flaunt it! How can they complain to me while they are busy chasing blonde European type whores?

So everytime I had a muslim woman I always fucked them harder and treated them more roughly then I did white women. Especially anal. I made a point to fuck them in the ass. There husbands will find it strange how easy their new wife can take a cock up her ass. Because at first most women don't like it. So when she does get married it will be a funny thing on her wedding night when she can suck a cock and take it up her ass. She will have some explaining to do!
It was kind of a revenge fuck. A revenge for the Ottoman invasion and the Moors in Spain sort of thing. He will know something is wrong when her cunt doesn't bleed as well. It was like working out. Once I almost broke my dick. I would try to punish them by fucking them as hard as possible. Especially since I was your average young horny white male. I could power fuck back then. But they did enjoy it. Women can take it I have learned. They are durable like rubber. Sometimes it felt like I bruised my pelvic bone I fucked them so hard. Actually...looking back..it was some of the best nastiest sex I ever had. And like sluts they always craved more as the relationship went on.

To be honest the muslim women were much better women then the American whores. They really knew how to take care of a man. And in that culture men are king and women must obey.

A divorced muslim woman is worthless. So finding them was always fun. I could fuck them and other girls at the same time. It was lots of fun. Those were good times.

The only problems came when I met the relatives and everyone accepted me into their family. Then I would just disappear and they would all wonder what the hell happened. They were planning a wedding lol.

I remember once I met a Moroccan girl on a blind date. And she saw me get out of my car and ran over to hold my hand. She was so happy she had a white man. And when we went to the boardwalk to stroll we saw some Arab men staring very very angrily at us. She had a scarf on her head and she was holding the hand of a white blue eyed infidel. What a wonderful feeling.

My duty is to tag it , then release it. For I am a hunter.

Last edited by Gabry Ponte; September 18th, 2010 at 02:20 AM.

Old September 18th, 2010 #2
varg

Default muhh dikk

You're a race mixer and no better than a nigger who fucks white women, or a 'white skank' who fucks niggers. No matter your justifications. You showed through your actions you think race mixing is acceptable. There's no middle ground. You either think race mixing is acceptable or you don't, and clearly you do.

You ruined any White Aryan girl who thought she was with a White man and not a race mixing hypocrite. You should've castrated yourself after sticking it inside a disgusting mud and not spread your diseased mud-approved-penis around to any White girl who is still pure. You should think of yourself as a nigger with aids who tries to spread his disease to people who are better than him.

I know in your warped head you will tell me that ALL White women race mix. But it isn't true. It's still a minority. You on the other hand, have sex with white women without telling them you've fucked niggers. You're even worse than a race mixer because you taint regular white girls who don't even know or make a conscious decision to be with someone who race mixes. You on the other hand knew exactly what you were doing, you knew you were race mixing and you continue to corrupt white women. I would never be with a white woman who was with a nonwhite. I'm sure a few of your 'white girlfriends' might've felt the same way- oh well, too late, right? you already fooled them with your appearance of being a white man- boy were they wrong.

Your entire post could be written by a nigger. Your mentality is exactly the same. It's all about "muh dikk". Do you even have beliefs that transcend that?

Old September 18th, 2010 #3
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Too right, Varg.

A race mixer with unnatural homosexual tendencies by the sounds of things. Nothing but sick sexual fantasies. Ewwwwwwwwww

Old September 18th, 2010 #4
varg

Default Gabre < A Nigger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabry Ponte View Post

My duty is to tag it , then release it. For I am a hunter.

The few nonwhites who post on VNN, and the gay member(s) are better than you.

At least they don't race mix from what they've said.

Well except AG, but we all know he's lying and is a virgin.

Old September 18th, 2010 #5
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Fuck You Varg. You have always been a real ASSHOLE!

And if you bothered to read the post I clearly stated that I fucked muslims before I was a WN.

Who knows what you really are behind the computer. Always acting like a bad ass. But a real bad ass wouldn't have the time to spend censoring posts on a forum. A real bad ass would have a real life. Unlike you.

But maybe you like boys and are just pretending and hiding who you really are?

Old September 18th, 2010 #6
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
You're a race mixer and no better than a nigger who fucks white women, or a 'white skank' who fucks niggers. No matter your justifications. You showed through your actions you think race mixing is acceptable. There's no middle ground. You either think race mixing is acceptable or you don't, and clearly you do.

You ruined any White Aryan girl who thought she was with a white man and not a race mixing hypocrite. You should castrate yourself after sticking it inside a disgusting mud and not spread your diseased mud-approved-penis around to any white girl who is still pure. You should think of yourself as a nigger with aids who tries to spread his disease to people who are better than him.

I know in your warped head you will tell me that ALL white women race mix. But it isn't true. It's still a minority. You on the other hand, have sex with white women without telling them you've fucked niggers. You're even worse than a race mixer because you taint regular white girls who don't even know or make a conscious decision to be with someone who race mixes. You on the other hand knew exactly what you were doing, you knew you were race mixing and you continue to corrupt white women. I would never be with a white woman who was with a nonwhite. I'm sure a few of your 'white girlfriends' might've felt the same way- oh well, too late, right? you already fooled them with your appearance of being a white man- boy were they wrong.

Your entire post could be written by a nigger. Your mentality is exactly the same. It's all about "muh dikk". Do you even have beliefs that transcend that?
Varg, what got into you? haha

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old September 18th, 2010 #7
varg

Quote:

And if you bothered to read the post I clearly stated that I fucked muslims before I was a WN.
Anyone who reads your thread can see you're proud of the fact, still today.

Quote:
But a real bad ass wouldn't have the time to spend censoring posts on a forum. A real bad ass would have a real life. Unlike you.
Which posts of yours have I censored?

Old September 18th, 2010 #8
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VijayCoomar View Post
Varg, what got into you? haha
Varg has always been a jerk off. When he is at his computer he normally keeps a dildo up his ass. Sometimes it gets sore. And then you can see his anger in his words. If he would simply TAKE THE DICK OUT OF HIS ASS then maybe he would feel better. Also he doesn't have a girlfriend. Women don't like him in general. I think it is because women don't like losers. And since Varg is a big loser they just stay away from him. He is deprived of female contact. That is why he is into boys.

Old September 18th, 2010 #9
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

It is better for a White man to remain a virgin than fuck a mudvandal sow! That is all I have to say...and the possibility that someone here will be banned real soon...

Finally, it took me a while to learn...but we are guests here and as such we must be good guests and never insult the host. He has kindly made this forum for us to speak the truth here so as such a true White man will behave accordingly, even if he disagrees with the host...or not...

Old September 18th, 2010 #10
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuxalina Rihhia View Post
It is better for a White man to remain a virgin than fuck a mudvandal sow! That is all I have to say...and the possibility that someone here will be banned real soon...

Finally, it took me a while to learn...but we are guests here and as such we must be good guests and never insult the host. He has kindly made this forum for us to speak the truth here so as such a true White man will behave accordingly, even if he disagrees with the host...or not...

I hate people who kiss ass. It makes you look weak. Did you always kiss ass or is it just something new for you? Did you get picked on in school?

Old September 18th, 2010 #11
varg

How many times are you going to mention dicks & assholes ? Have something you want to tell us?

(seriously, someone do a word count on 'cock, dick, ass' from gabrielle)

Old September 18th, 2010 #12
Gabry Ponte
Banned

Well many of the people on this forum are dicks and assholes.

Like you Vargus !!

Old September 18th, 2010 #13
Vijay Coomar
TNT NT-YT

Quote:

How did you become a WN?

Join a gym. Get in shape. If women still hate you, well then that can't be changed, but as much as they hate you, they will still want to lay you. -Keifer

Old September 18th, 2010 #14
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Quote:
I hate people who kiss ass. It makes you look weak. Did you always kiss ass or is it just something new for you? Did you get picked on in school?
He's still an administrator. You or I can disagree with him civilly but we cannot be rude and nasty. Also, did YOU get picked on in school? As for me, an ass kisser? I don't think so.

Old September 18th, 2010 #15
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
With all the hype and drama about white women fucking niggers and muds..I thought I would share this tale..lol...tail...lol
So . . . what led to your awakening as a white man?
Perhaps I expect too much of others, but I have never and could never find a female of another race sexually desirable. Nor could I be a sexual predator and user in the way that you have been.
The Muslim women may have been untermenschen, but they were still human beings who should not have been treated in such a dishonourable way.
White women are so farked in the head as a result of the Jewish mind fark that I cannot get a white woman to be interested in me more than once in a blue moon. Even when I was a news presenter on television I could not get a date, much less get laid. Not having a pity party for one, just being honest about how things were and are.
At the same time, every week I am hit on by females of other races (Indian, various Asians, Arabs and niggers). I would rather throw myself under a locomotive.

Old September 18th, 2010 #16
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Well many of the people on this forum are dicks and assholes.

Like you Vargus !!
So you saw Team America too.

Old September 18th, 2010 #17
Chad Wentworth

Every word of it.

Old September 18th, 2010 #18
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

This thread is awesome.

Old September 18th, 2010 #19
Johnny James

Seems like I can't go anywhere, even cyberspace, without meeting men whose only "personality" is that of "gettin' laid, bro" and talking about nailing women or specific ethnic groups. God I miss the 1660s.

Old September 18th, 2010 #20
Eric Wright
Busy being Born

Quote:
we saw some Arab men staring very very angrily at us.
Ahhhh now I see what all these "kill all the Muslims" threads started by you are about.
You want no competition in your pursuit of Arab women. Very clever Gabry, very clever...

Thread