Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 7th, 2009 #1
The Truth At Last

Default So what happened to the NF demo ?

Quote:
Town protest against National Front

September 04, 2009

Members of Reading’s Jamaican Association and United Against Fascism look set to protest against the National Front tomorrow.

The groups said they want to take a stand against people from the far-right group due to demonstrate in Market Place as the parade of Reading Pride, the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender festival, passes.
http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/s/2...national_front

NF news # 18
Quote:
On the 5th September, there is an Anti-Gay Pride Demo in Reading. The demo will start at approx 11.30am and will last for about 3 hrs depending on how long the gays take to march past. The location of the demo will be in Market Sq.

Lets not forget the NFs pudding brigade are always boasting about being the party of the street the real militants , they even give advice to other groups like the EDL .

Quote:
The NF says to these groups. Get yourself POLITICALLY organised behind the NF rather than these random anti-Muslim protests. Legal and disciplined counter demonstrations are the only way street action should and in fact can be carried out. The NF has years of experience in demos, marches and counter demos. Do not LASH OUT blindly! ORGANISE and EDUCATE and then DEMONSTRATE

So what happened at the NF demo ?

Nothing ! why ? they DID NOT TURN UP

Are these new commers to the NF who do all the spouting on the internet over on Spermfront and their blogs trying to make the NF look bad or all nationalists ?

I'm not anti-NF far from it but these loud mouths like to stick their noses into the BNPs business so what comes around goes around .

Just what happened to all the NF militants from SF on Saturday ? needed to wash their hair or got an appointment in the pub they couldn't miss .

Old September 7th, 2009 #2
James Hawthorne

Aye I think the pub won the day!

VNN Media

Old September 7th, 2009 #3
Sir Rolf Of Harris

hahahahahahahahaha

Old September 7th, 2009 #4
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorne View Post
Aye I think the pub won the day!
With the bash the BNP thread on SF coming in at a photo finish.

Old September 7th, 2009 #5
Sir Rolf Of Harris

I'm still waiting for those putting themselves forward as the voice of the NF to tell us all about their nationalist credentials and I don't mean spouting off some self appointed titles. Its funny because Hadley was on here trying desperately to defend the comical Nick Walsh by saying he was NF for the past 20 years, funny because he was BNP uptil about a year ago and no fucker had heard of him before that and that includes former NF organisers......COME ON WALSH WE ARE WAITING

Old September 7th, 2009 #6
The Truth At Last

Cant understand why 'Maximilion' ( most obvious red on the internet ) didn't turn up or 'blewit' ( JH the old yogurt meister ) didn't turn up , or what about 'vanguarduk' ( dodgy git with a cheque book ) or even 'Ravenser' ( enough said )

What about 'Candidate' where was he ? one of my favourite quotes from him " Gri££in has sold out -- simple -- join the NF --we will NOT let you down " unless letting down folk means being one of the ringleaders in a little gang that released members names and addresses just because the couldn't get their own way .

Old September 8th, 2009 #7
andy

This has happened before at an anti queer demonstartion in Brighton and the fiasco of 7 blokes walking to the pub in Eltham.The NF are being promoted by the enemies of the the BNP and by extension the race as some sort of "provisional wing".No true patriot would allow themselves to be manipulated by the state in this way.People keep claiming that there are still good people in the NF.Who are they then ? a handful of gaga pensioners ? Anyone who claims to be a British nationalist still in there is either an enemy sponsored asset or a moron.
The presence of their advocates on the internet bring forums into disrepute they will get naive people nicked.

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 8th, 2009 #8
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
or 'blewit' ( JH the old yogurt meister )
He is so clearly a troll it's amazing that Steve Wonder hasn't written in to say so. I've been undecided whether it's a female or a Muller loving male but it's clearly one of the NWN's - and one with a little bit of intelligence, since they never make posts of any length of their own and show their writing style, just copy and paste bits that will start a flamefest.

There's another troll on there as well that isn't so obvious but he's been spotted and is now being watched.

Old September 8th, 2009 #9
Granville Halliwell

I don't think Biggsy and the North East lads are morons or state, i do however think theyre in the wrong party

Old September 10th, 2009 #10
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granville Halliwell View Post
I don't think Biggsy and the North East lads are morons or state, i do however think theyre in the wrong party

Yep your right I can also think of a few good lads in Birmingham and some areas of London , I do think they are in the wrong party now it's been taken over by the BNP cast offs .

Old September 10th, 2009 #11
Sir Rolf Of Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
Yep your right I can also think of a few good lads in Birmingham and some areas of London , I do think they are in the wrong party now it's been taken over by the BNP cast offs .
I think "cast off's" gives the impression that once they were needed, something they have never been. Failures, losers etc is just fine

Old September 10th, 2009 #12
The Truth At Last

I'm now wondering if the demo didn't happen because one of the self appointed new leaders of the NF seems to be in correspondence with the old queer martin Webster .
Yes the state asset and well known homo who was booted out of the NF back in 83 is now flavour of the month .
NF anti-queer ? it doen't look like the new managment are bothered , not if they can be used to attack the BNP .

Thread