VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 30th, 2012 #21
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
I would never bear the children of a man who asked me for permission for anything. It shows spinelessness. I am reminded of a boy in high school who asked if he could kiss me. No, I don't want you to even touch me, but I may have let you if you weren't such a spineless coward and just did it.
Feminism has messed everything up.

Old December 30th, 2012 #22
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
I would never bear the children of a man who asked me for permission for anything. It shows spinelessness. I am reminded of a boy in high school who asked if he could kiss me. No, I don't want you to even touch me, but I may have let you if you weren't such a spineless coward and just did it.
What you're describing to me is a rapist. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I sure as shit hope I am.

We don't live in the times of the Vikings, where they pillaged and took whatever they wanted. We are supposed to be civilized.

I'm married to a "bad boy", but he still loves me and respects me. He can be assertive, and polite, all the well knowing his boundaries.

Old December 30th, 2012 #23
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Therein lies part of the problem.
In today's world of sexual harassment complaints and women who cry rape as a means of revenge, it is a stupid man who does what you say that you want.
The day is coming when an intelligent man is going to have a woman sign a witnessed contract before there is any physical contact. The feminists actually want that.
So, if a man asks permission you think he is 'spineless', but he is taught by women that a gentleman seeks permission.
If he does not ask permission, the woman calls him an animal and a rapist.
Women, make up your freaking minds!
Too much bullshit, too little reward.

Old December 30th, 2012 #24
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
What you're describing to me is a rapist. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I sure as shit hope I am.

We don't live in the times of the Vikings, where they pillaged and took whatever they wanted. We are supposed to be civilized.

I'm married to a "bad boy", but he still loves me and respects me. He can be assertive, and polite, all the well knowing his boundaries.
So, does he beat you, or does he just let you run all over him?

Old December 30th, 2012 #25
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:

No, not a rapist, just a man who is unapologetic in his natural desires, and a bit forward.

I married a man who treats me as though I exist to be his own personal servant, thinks I'm a child and doesn't value a thing I say, but at least he is really hot, gave me a beautiful child, and provides for me to be at home. I think that I made a good match, considering that it is impossible to find a perfect man in today's world, and even if there were, I'm not a perfect woman either so I did well considering myself and my own value.

Old December 30th, 2012 #26
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
No, not a rapist, just a man who is unapologetic in his natural desires, and a bit forward.

I married a man who treats me as though I exist to be his own personal servant, thinks I'm a child and doesn't value a thing I say, but at least he is really hot, gave me a beautiful child, and provides for me to be at home. I think that I made a good match, considering that it is impossible to find a perfect man in today's world, and even if there were, I'm not a perfect woman either so I did well considering myself and my own value.
Nice to know that your husbands an asshole, who doesn't value you.

Old December 30th, 2012 #27
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Nice to know that your husbands an asshole, who doesn't value you.
Don't you think it's better for the man to be the asshole and the woman to be the doormat?

That's the way I would want it. I can't stand dykie butch women.

Old December 30th, 2012 #28
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Don't you think it's better for the man to be the asshole and the woman to be the doormat?

That's the way I would want it. I can't stand dykie butch women.
My husband's an asshole....self admitted. But he would never degrade me or our children.

Have you seen what he looks like? He doesn't take shit from anyone. Hell, he even told Linder to fuck off one time. You remember Akins...my sons name and all.

I always feel safe with him. He served 12 years in the Army, he's a trained killer.

He also knows that he doesn't need to make up for inadequacies in his own life, to make ours hell.

He's confidant in his manhood.

Old December 30th, 2012 #29
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
My husband's an asshole....self admitted. But he would never degrade me or our children.

Have you seen what he looks like? He doesn't take shit from anyone. Hell, he even told Linder to fuck off one time. You remember Akins...my sons name and all.

I always feel safe with him. He served 12 years in the Army, he's a trained killer.

He also knows that he doesn't need to make up for inadequacies in his own life, to make ours hell.

Any time I hear someone say "I'm an asshole" I just think "you're a loser!"

Old December 30th, 2012 #30
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:

I just don't see how two assholes can live together.

Old December 30th, 2012 #31
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
I bet they get into a lot of heated arguments.

Old December 30th, 2012 #32
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah.....says the man with no woman in his bed.

Old December 30th, 2012 #34
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
My last wife was a lot like Angel, loud, obnoxious, vulgar, boorish. She didn't start off that way, it happened after she had our son. I got tired of it really fast. It got to the point where she was either going to have to leave or I felt like I was going to kill her, I hated her that much. I'm glad she left.

Old December 30th, 2012 #35
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I wouldn't want you in my bed, that's for damn sure.

Old December 30th, 2012 #36
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
No actually we don't fight at all. It's called communication. Plus the in fact that we've been together for 23 years. What the fuck would there be to fight about?

Old December 30th, 2012 #37
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
No actually we don't fight at all. It's called communication. Plus the in fact that we've been together for 23 years. What the fuck would there be to fight about?
23 years? Looks like you would be sick of each other.

Old December 30th, 2012 #38
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
I wouldn't want you in my bed, that's for damn sure.
Never happen in a million years, Steve-O. I'd slit my wrists first.

Old December 30th, 2012 #39
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Some of us prefer it that way.
Question: what is the difference between sex with a woman and masturbation?
Answer: ten seconds after you ejaculate . . . not much . . . and you get to keep your house, your superannuation and your income for the next 20 years.

Old December 30th, 2012 #40
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
Some of us prefer it that way.
Question: what is the difference between sex with a woman and masturbation?
Answer: ten seconds after you ejaculate . . . not much . . . and you get to keep your house, your superannuation and your income for the next 20 years.

Thread