VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 27th, 2005 #1
Border Ruffian

Default Nigger kidnapped young white girls and forced them into prostitution

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=3386434

TOLEDO -- Two Toledo teens are back home safe after police say they were abducted and forced into prostitution.

Police say it all started about a week and a half ago when 39-year-old Deric Willoughby abducted two teenage girls while they were walking in East Toledo.

"We'll be right back." That's what the two teenage cousins told their parents. When they didn't return from a walk, their parents thought they had run away. It wasn't until Monday, they learned what had happened.

"Just being sick to my stomach, legs shaking like crazy, just wishing the guy was there," said one of the victim's fathers.

Police say 39-year-old Deric Willoughby, along with 23-year-old Jennifer Huskey, and 18-year-old Brandy Shope had taken the girls to several truck stops and forced them into prostitution. Washtenaw County Sherriff's deputies picked up one of the girls at a truck stop near Ann Arbor, Michigan.

"If my daughter did something wrong or talked out of line then my niece would get beaten or if my niece did it then my daughter got beaten," said the other victim's mother.

Deputies still didn't know where the other teen was. The family went back to Toledo and started looking for her.

"My niece had the street name, but not the address. We drove by the house. She pointed out the house, and then we called 911," said the teen's father.

The teen's father didn't wait for police to arrive. He busted into the home on Downing Avenue, and a fight broke out. "Tire iron, piece of asphalt, piece of brick, they bashed into my head," said the victim's father. When police arrived they arrested the three suspects. "I want to see them locked up forever. People like that need to be locked up forever. Everybody doesn't need to worry about their children," said the victim's mother.

Deric Willoughby, Jennifer Huskey, and Brandy Shope all appeared in court Tuesday morning. Willouby is charged with kidnapping. All three are charged with felonious assault, and face two counts of compelling prostitution.

Video here has the nigger and shows the white father. Girls were 14 and 15 yrs old. Held for a week and a half. http://www.wnwo.com/Global/story.asp?s=3387856

If you want to keep an eye on developments in this case, it may be tricky. The nigger's name is sometimes spelled "Deric", sometimes "Derrick". His surname is "Willoughby" in some articles and in others it's "willouby"(?) I believe. Very annoying.

Thread