Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 30th, 2012 #1
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Default Why do so many guys like it when girls pretend to be stupid?

Why do so many guys like it when girls pretend to be stupid?

Old December 30th, 2012 #2
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Maybe it makes them seem more naive and innocent.

Old December 30th, 2012 #3
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Honestly, I've never met a guy who was attracted to those type of girls.

Old December 30th, 2012 #4
Craig Cobb
Banned

I don't think there is, in the vast majority of cases, much pretending going on.

Old December 30th, 2012 #5
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Throughout my youth I found myself more popular with the male sex when I acted like an idiot, and less so when I spoke well.

Old December 30th, 2012 #6
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Throughout my youth I found myself more popular with the male sex when I acted like an idiot, and less so when I spoke well.
Well, you know, men think dumb girls are any easier lay; which isn't necessarily true. There are a lot of seriously intelligent girls out there who are just as much into sex as the stupid ones are.

The stupid ones are usually easily disposable, because they aren't intriguing. Men tend to be a little more intrigued by deep, introspective, intellectual girls, as long as they are hot and like sex.

The stupid ones are just cum dumpsters.

Old December 30th, 2012 #7
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
Well, you know, men think dumb girls are any easier lay; which isn't necessarily true. There are a lot of seriously intelligent girls out there who are just as much into sex as the stupid ones are.

The stupid ones are usually easily disposable, because they aren't intriguing. Men tend to be a little more intrigued by deep, introspective, intellectual girls, as long as they are hot and like sex.

The stupid ones are just cum dumpsters.
I personally have not met many men that I liked enough to sleep with. I was never a slut, but not because I'm virtuous, there just were not many attractive guys in my school or my neighbourhood when I was growing up. I don't think that the 'dumb girls are an easier lay' bit is true either. One of the dumbest girls I knew, who was not even all that attractive, and was not a slut at all and had a reputation as a prude, was wildly popular with guys and I could never understand that. It is the same with actresses of yesterday, the biggest 'sex symbols' were the women who giggled and acted childish and silly on screen. And they obviously were not stupid. They were acting so, and they must have had intelligence, because they were aware of human psychology and the need to act that way in order to capture hearts. Of the women I've known, often times the best students were the wildest sluts. Analyzing human behavior and figuring out why people act the way they do is something I find fascinating and is one of my strongest interests.

Old December 30th, 2012 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I personally have not met many men that I liked enough to sleep with. I was never a slut, but not because I'm virtuous, there just were not many attractive guys in my school or my neighbourhood when I was growing up. I don't think that the 'dumb girls are an easier lay' bit is true either. One of the dumbest girls I knew, who was not even all that attractive, and was not a slut at all and had a reputation as a prude, was wildly popular with guys and I could never understand that. It is the same with actresses of yesterday, the biggest 'sex symbols' were the women who giggled and acted childish and silly on screen. And they obviously were not stupid. They were acting so, and they must have had intelligence, because they were aware of human psychology and the need to act that way in order to capture hearts. Of the women I've known, often times the best students were the wildest sluts. Analyzing human behavior and figuring out why people act the way they do is something I find fascinating and is one of my strongest interests.
Well, it's a man's instinct to be protective and dominant in regard to the women he has; so naturally we aren't looking for our equals; most of us are looking for our opposites - someone who is tender, delicate and fragile touches a man's heart and appeals to his protective instincts more than a headstrong, loud, angry, boorish woman who comes across as not needing to depend upon a man for protection.

Old December 30th, 2012 #9
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Well, it's a man's instinct to be protective and dominant in regard to the women he has; so naturally we aren't looking for our equals; most of us are looking for our opposites - someone who is tender, delicate and fragile touches a man's heart and appeals to his protective instincts more than a headstrong, loud, angry, boorish woman who comes across as not needing to depend upon a man for protection.
Akins, sometimes I really question what planet you live on. Who want's a dumb broad? Only insecure, controlling men like yourself.

Who's going to teach the children? Who's the man going to go to for counsel? I'm proud that I can defend our children, when the husband isn't home.

All you want is a slut pile.

Old December 30th, 2012 #10
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Akins, sometimes I really question what planet you live on. Who want's a dumb broad? Only insecure, controlling men like yourself.

Who's going to teach the children? Who's the man going to go to for counsel? I'm proud that I can defend our children, when the husband isn't home.

All you want is a slut pile.
I never said I liked dumb broads. I simply said some men thought they were an easy lay and were disposable.

I always liked a girl that had depth to her personality. I despise superficiality in females.

Old December 30th, 2012 #11
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
It is very difficult in today's times to get a quality man by being chaste and virginal. Literally all other women are willing to offer sex. Let's say a woman meets a quality man and holds back on sex. He has other options and is not likely to waste his time with her. At the same time if she gives it up too soon, he will think she is a whore and not want to offer her any sort of commitment.

Old December 30th, 2012 #12
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
It is very difficult in today's times to get a quality man by being chaste and virginal. Literally all other women are willing to offer sex. Let's say a woman meets a quality man and holds back on sex. He has other options and is not likely to waste his time with her. At the same time if she gives it up too soon, he will think she is a whore and not want to offer her any sort of commitment.
Then she should wait for the right man, and not give into whorish tendencies.

Old December 30th, 2012 #13
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Then she should wait for the right man, and not give into whorish tendencies.
But 99% of us don't LIKE the man who will wait and ask our permission to be allowed to hold our hand, kiss us, etc.

Old December 30th, 2012 #14
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Most men are only looking for sex. The ones that can get the kind of women they like easily are less likely to want to settle down than the guys who have a harder time getting the kind of girls they like.

Unfortunately this tends to create a problem, because you end up with a situation where just a handful of guys (the sort that women tend to like) have slept with most of the women, while most of the men (the kind who tend to not be the sort that women like) have to settle for the other guy's sloppy seconds - which isn't what they really want, since they are the type who are more inclined to keeping a girl if they can get one - but no man really wants to have to settle for a used woman.

Most will eventually choose to settle for a used woman though, because that's about all you find; since nearly all the women end up getting defiled by the handful of guys that can get any girl they want - and of course those guys don't want to settle down, since they have hot and cold running pussy day in and day out.

So no one really ends up happy; well except maybe the lucky few. Everyone else just settles and learns to live with it, or tries to settle and finds that they can't stand living with it.

Old December 30th, 2012 #15
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
But 99% of us don't LIKE the man who will wait and ask our permission to be allowed to hold our hand, kiss us, etc.
What do you 99% expect? Him to throw his tongue down your throat on the first date. Grab your tit in the second? Finger bang you on the third? And finally fuck on the forth?

This world is a cesspool.

Old December 30th, 2012 #16
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Perhaps it is because those males are morons who feel threatened by a woman who is not as stupid as they are?
When selecting a female for mating (which is the purpose of the whole complicated courtship process) intelligence should be a non-negotiable criterion.
No man who has an IQ north of two digits would want to breed stupid children, so an intelligent female is a must.

Old December 30th, 2012 #17
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
This is one of the reasons that I gave up on women. They say one thing, but want another. No matter what a man does, it is wrong.
More than once I was accused of being queer because I did not try to rip a woman's clothes off on the first date.
Yet, if a man does that, he is then accused of being an animal.
No matter what we do, we lose.
Too much bullshit for too little reward.

Old December 30th, 2012 #18
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
What do you 99% expect? Him to throw his tongue down your throat on the first date. Grab your tit in the second? Finger bang you on the third? And finally fuck on the forth?

This world is a cesspool.
I would never bear the children of a man who asked me for permission for anything. It shows spinelessness. I am reminded of a boy in high school who asked if he could kiss me. No, I don't want you to even touch me, but I may have let you if you weren't such a spineless coward and just did it.

Old December 30th, 2012 #19
Breanna
Eternal Glory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
This is one of the reasons that I gave up on women. They say one thing, but want another. No matter what a man does, it is wrong.
More than once I was accused of being queer because I did not try to rip a woman's clothes off on the first date.
Yet, if a man does that, he is then accused of being an animal.
No matter what we do, we lose.
Too much bullshit for too little reward.
You love this new don't you Derrick.

Old December 30th, 2012 #20
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
You love this new don't you Derrick.
I do. It sums up my thoughts on many things.

Thread