VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 30th, 2012 #81
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breanna View Post
Well in defense of my hubby he doesn't call me bad names, yell at me, or swear around me and we don't get into arguments

He's bossy and a bit mean but he usually dresses it up a bit such as "It would make me happy if you would ___" or "It would please me if you would do such and such thing" rather than "Hey bitch go do ___" or any such rudeness.
So basically he's just acting like the king of his castle? It sounds like you don't have all that much to complain about.

As for him not wanting to listen to you, we all know that most men tend to tune their women out: it's the oldest joke in the world. Men & women usually have very different interests, and women love to talk, while men need peace & quiet. Remember when wives used to head for the kitchen during get-togethers? That was so the men & women could enjoy conversation about their interests without boring each other to death.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old December 30th, 2012 #82
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
I learned my lesson years ago. Keep it out of the bar. There were these two 300lb lesbians making out.....Aw fuck it, nevermind.
300lbs? They musta had some serious thyroid problems, huh?

Old December 30th, 2012 #83
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
300lbs? They musta had some serious thyroid problems, huh?
Don't fuck with me tonight cocksucker. Don't you have a NAMBLA meeting to go to, or something?

Old December 30th, 2012 #84
George Witzgall

Perfect being: Brilliant, deadly, devious, and something I cannot reveal. They do exist.

Old December 30th, 2012 #85
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Perfect being: Brilliant, deadly, devious, and something I cannot reveal. They do exist.
Sounds like a spider or something.

Old December 30th, 2012 #86
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Perhaps it is because those males are morons who feel threatened by a woman who is not as stupid as they are?
Right. Most people are really pretty fucking thick. Including men. And some of those men don't want their partner to make them seem even thicker than they are. So sometimes it's protective colouration, like a chameleon or squid, on the part of women who act like that.

Old December 31st, 2012 #87
procopius

Women act stupid in front of a man to give that man an opportunity to help her. Women seeking a relationship are trying to play that specific average man, giving him a self esteem boost, so that he will act confidently around her and engage her. She knows the average man may not pursue a woman if he senses that she does not need him for anything such as a "strong and independent" would not. Thus I think being "stupid" is about women pulling men in or sometimes just about getting them to do work for them 'gosh I don't know how do that tire changing stuff". It's a form of manipulation. Women have played this game for ages.

Old December 31st, 2012 #88
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post
Thus I think being "stupid" is about women pulling men in or sometimes just about getting them to do work for them 'gosh I don't know how do that tire changing stuff". It's a form of manipulation. Women have played this game for ages.
That does not work on me any more. Not since the day I was abused by an angry feminist of the 'girls can do anything' club when I stopped to offer assistance at the roadside.
Apparently it was 'demeaning' and I was a 'sexist pig' for offering to assist her. She went off into some sort of psychotic or PMT rage.
So be it.
Since that day I have kept on driving and let the liberated women enjoy their equality. Girls can do anything, after all.

Old December 31st, 2012 #89
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
That does not work on me any more. Not since the day I was abused by an angry feminist of the 'girls can do anything' club when I stopped to offer assistance at the roadside.
Apparently it was 'demeaning' and I was a 'sexist pig' for offering to assist her. She went off into some sort of psychotic or PMT rage.
So be it.
Since that day I have kept on driving and let the liberated women enjoy their equality. Girls can do anything, after all.

Old December 31st, 2012 #90
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
I like the picture.
I am so heartily sick of being abused and sometimes targeted by feminist bitches that I have retreated to a position from which I regard all females to be guilty until proven innocent.
If anyone does not like it, talk to the sisterhood.

Old January 1st, 2013 #91
Crowe

I've got the impression from some women that they like being talked bad to. I have a feeling its the same group that likes to take advantage of guys who are nice to them. Manipulative cunts, basically. There was this girl I used to know that was a total bitch, seemingly she hated my guts and I felt the same way about her. Turned out she had the hots for me, and I never knew it because she always acted like a bitch to me.

Old January 1st, 2013 #92
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I don't like stupid girls, but oh do I loathe pushy wannabe-tough ones that make it a point to tell you how "strong" they are all the time. That's like the top way that bitchy women flatter themselves: "Oh, yoooo can't handle a strooong wimmin!" If a woman starts telling me how "strong" she is, I'll start walking the other way. Don't need the headaches. Strength is self-evident and doesn't require a woman to be a second-rate man to be perceived that way.

Old January 1st, 2013 #93
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
I don't like stupid girls, but oh do I loathe pushy wannabe-tough ones that make it a point to tell you how "strong" they are all the time. That's like the top way that bitchy women flatter themselves: "Oh, yoooo can't handle a strooong wimmin!" If a woman starts telling me how "strong" she is, I'll start walking the other way. Don't need the headaches. Strength is self-evident and doesn't require one to be a second-rate man to be perceived that way.
Yeah, same here. I hate masculine women.

If men were attracted to masculinity, they would be gay.

Old January 1st, 2013 #94
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Yeah, same here. I hate masculine women.

If men were attracted to masculinity, they would be gay.
Yep. Women are special because they act like women, flaws and all. If you wanted to be around masculinity, you'd hang out with the guys.

Old January 1st, 2013 #95
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I've got the impression from some women that they like being talked bad to. I have a feeling its the same group that likes to take advantage of guys who are nice to them. Manipulative cunts, basically. There was this girl I used to know that was a total bitch, seemingly she hated my guts and I felt the same way about her. Turned out she had the hots for me, and I never knew it because she always acted like a bitch to me.
That sums up the female psyche pretty well. There are exceptions, but not many.
When I made the decision to no longer be interested in women it was a liberating experience. When I stopped looking at women in a sexual way, they no longer had the ability to manipulate me (or hurt me). This has caused more than one woman to become exasperated when she realised that all her arse wiggling and eyelash fluttering counted for naught in dealing with me.
I can understand why, in some cultures, it is/has been necessary to be a eunuch to hold particular positions of trust and influence.
The last general manager for whom I worked was female. She was a dead-set psychopath. She ticked all the boxes in the psychological profile. In my opinion she was also probably bipolar. She should have started each day with a shovel full of lithium.

Last edited by Derrick MacThomas; January 1st, 2013 at 07:24 PM.

Old January 1st, 2013 #96
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
The last general manager for whom I worked was female. She was a dead-set psychopath. She ticked all the boxes in the psychological profile. In my opinion she was also probably bipolar. She should have started each day with a shovel full of lithium.
My last ex was bi-polar - severely so. I always thought about using a shovel on her head.

Old January 1st, 2013 #97
Derrick MacThomas

Quote:
My last ex was bi-polar - severely so. I always thought about using a shovel on her head.
I should have added that this one was also menopausal, so it was the trifecta.
She is on the list of people upon whose graves I intend to piss, if I live long enough. I have already ticked off a few names on that list.

Old January 1st, 2013 #98
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Wonderful Aspergers compassion there, Dr. Akins....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old January 1st, 2013 #99
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
I should have added that this one was also menopausal, so it was the trifecta.
She is on the list of people upon whose graves I intend to piss, if I live long enough. I have already ticked off a few names on that list.
The way my ex acted, I thought she might have been, even though she was only in her 20's. Her system always stayed out of wack. I imagine it probably had something to do with the fact that she was snorting aderall.

Old January 1st, 2013 #100
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Wonderful Aspergers compassion there, Dr. Akins....
I was compassionate taking her in as my wife, she was practically an orphan; but even compassion has its limits.

Thread