Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 28th, 2015 #1
Zorost

Default If You Need 5 Minutes of Hate Read This

If you need 5 minutes of hate to get your heart pumping, check out this article, which goes deep into the mind of a teacher who has been fully indoctrinated into cultural marxism. It even talks about her "transformative moment" when she realized she suffered from white privilege.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...at-i-did-then/

Old November 28th, 2015 #2
Dyrith
Banned

Angry

What a dumb cunt...

"We made podcasts about music lyrics and filled our favorite books so full with annotated sticky notes that they would barely close. We even tiptoed into the alien world of free verse poetry."

This is what they teach, cRap music in the form of learning. Let's hope one of those savages give her a taste of bitter diversity, but I'm sure she will blame herself for being white when they stuff her half alive in a trash can!

Old November 28th, 2015 #3
Cale Sparks
anti-American

Default A teachable moment

"Be the teacher your children of color deserve. In fact, even if you don’t teach children of color, be the teacher America’s children of color deserve, because we, the teachers, are responsible for instilling empathy and understanding in the hearts of all kids. We are responsible for the future of this country."

- Emily Elizabeth Smith

(better yet)

Be the excuse-maker the discolored progeny of shitskin subhumans don't actually deserve. In fact, even if you don’t have students of mud, be the best excuse-maker you can be, because we, the professional excuse-makers, are responsible for instilling unwarranted guilt and self-hatred in the hearts of all white kids.

Thus, are we responsible for the future of this country.

Old November 28th, 2015 #5
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Old November 28th, 2015 #6
Joe from OH

First off, what the hell is a 5th grade social justice teacher? How absurdly marxist.

The idiot laments that her pet muds don't have mud teachers. Well, hun, they fled to a white country. Go figure. I'll bet this "award winning" asshat has never considered the notion that it's always muds going to white countries and never the reverse. Too deep a concept for her miniature brain, me thinks.

The power of the talmudvision and the big screen is immense. It's the only explanation for how anyone could end up as idiotic as this "teacher". I'll have to give the jew credit for envisioning the power of the visual media in its early stages and monopolizing all forms of it to their evil advantage.

Last edited by Joe from OH; November 28th, 2015 at 06:17 PM.

Old November 28th, 2015 #7
John from Canada
Banned

Muh dictionary

Old November 29th, 2015 #8
brutus

People like this are too far gone for the reeducation camps. In the post jew world, this woman and others of her ilk will be lobotomized and used as a sex receptacles for the revolutionary troops.

Old November 29th, 2015 #9
Jason Heller

This schoolteacher is like a biological organism that lacks natural immunity to an extremely dangerous virus or germ. There is nothing wrong with her. It is perfectly normal and unavoidable for organisms to lack immunity to certain pathogens.

What these kind of people need is a vaccine against the pathogen, and a vaccine always takes a lot of precision and focused effort and time to create.

AE911truth is doing this kind of work (precise and focused), and they are reaching a lot of people with the truth about 9/11 (that WTC 1,2, and 7 collapsed due to controlled demolition rather than fire) by doing this.

Old November 29th, 2015 #10
Jack Stanton

I find it difficult to criticise this woman personally as she did state that 'she had a progressive upbringing'. So all the her natural instincts have been mentally neutered from an early age.For all her rhetoric about helping others what is striking about what she says is that it really is all about her.
Her positive traits do shine through;intelligence, determination, optimism and tenacity, but these are white traits. Alas her upbringing has drawn a veil over that fact.
Let's focus on the real purpose of this article which is to push an agenda. It all sounds very noble but what's hiding in plain sight in this story is the fact that she hasn't actually achieved anything. The left are always very quick to hand out platitudes and awards and the reason behind it is to pre-emptively declare a victory where there is none. Which is one of the key elements of propaganda.
This story reminds me of the Nobel prize given to Obama before he had barely stepped across the welcome rug in the White House. They gave that award, like the people gave this one, in a vain hope of how they would like things to be. With Obama they thought the issue with race in America would end, seven years in we see a far darker reality. In another year things will look even worse, they will try a woman instead but ultimately they are still trying to escape reality.
One of the most triumphant declarations these so called progressives use is that those who oppose them are trying to recreate a bygone age. The reality is that the world they envisage has never and will never exist and that bygone age they hate so much was once a reality, it's the only reality and it's a reality that can exist again.

Old November 29th, 2015 #11
Zorost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Heller View Post
This schoolteacher is like a biological organism that lacks natural immunity to an extremely dangerous virus or germ. There is nothing wrong with her. It is perfectly normal and unavoidable for organisms to lack immunity to certain pathogens.

What these kind of people need is a vaccine against the pathogen, and a vaccine always takes a lot of precision and focused effort and time to create.

That is a great analogy. There is a more traditional method for overcoming diseases though, Darwinian selection. I've thought for a long time now that such a force is working in our favor. Many WNists complain about the white birth rate, but I don't think this is something we should try to change. Partially because if we don't get control all it does is change the complexion of the resulting mongrel race, but mainly because of Darwinian selection.

The rate is something like 1.7 children per woman, but obviously women aren't having 1.7 children since you can't have fractional children. Some are having 0, 1, 2, 3, etc. The ones most susceptible to media programming tend to be the ones with low numbers of offspring, while those less susceptible tend to be the ones with more. I was gratified to notice on this woman's facebook page that no children are pictured in spite of her appearing to be in her 30s, perhaps 40s.

We might already be seeing the results of this. Many complain about "those damn kids" and how programmed they must be, but actually polls show that today's youth are more suspicious of the media than any other generation. People make a big deal about all the campus protests, but look at the actual numbers. Mizzou has about 20k students, yet how many were marching and complaining? 100? 200? This is nothing compared to the campus unrest of the 60's; today's unrest has more to do with a media hungry for a story especially if it fits with their preferred narrative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Stanton View Post
I find it difficult to criticise this woman personally as she did state that 'she had a progressive upbringing'. So all the her natural instincts have been mentally neutered from an early age.For all her rhetoric about helping others what is striking about what she says is that it really is all about her.
Her positive traits do shine through;intelligence, determination, optimism and tenacity, but these are white traits. Alas her upbringing has drawn a veil over that fact.
Let's focus on the real purpose of this article which is to push an agenda. It all sounds very noble but what's hiding in plain sight in this story is the fact that she hasn't actually achieved anything. The left are always very quick to hand out platitudes and awards and the reason behind it is to pre-emptively declare a victory where there is none. Which is one of the key elements of propaganda.
This story reminds me of the Nobel prize given to Obama before he had barely stepped across the welcome rug in the White House. They gave that award, like the people gave this one, in a vain hope of how they would like things to be. With Obama they thought the issue with race in America would end, seven years in we see a far darker reality. In another year things will look even worse, they will try a woman instead but ultimately they are

I don't blame her either. I also don't blame a fly for buzzing around me, but I still wack it with a rolled up newspaper.

Great point about the real motivation behind this story. I found a huffpo article she wrote, and reading between the lines she is already trying to justify the inevitable failure at life by her students. Educating the uneducatable is like democratizing the undemocratic (the Middle East). It might make a progressive feel good, but all it does is waste tax money and piss off the subjects.

"Restructuring the classroom aesthetic or culture isn't, by any means, the fix-all. There are layers of interventions and adjustments needed when addressing the failures of the American school system, all of which are valid and just. But everything from curriculum to instruction could very well fall flat without the foundation of a comfortable space that sanctions critical thinking and collaboration. The flourish of innovation needs room to breathe freely. And the classroom desperately needs to become that definitive space."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/emily-...b_4343454.html

In my all-white school we were told to learn something, then tested on it, and if we failed our parents got pissed at us. If you need more than that to get students to not fail, the fault isn't with "the system" it is with the intellectually challenged students and their parents (more likely parent, singular). I think our education system could be a lot better, but fruity bullshit and catchphrases are not a part of that.

Old November 29th, 2015 #12
brutus

Quote:
I find it difficult to criticise this woman personally....
I'm sure she'd have no problem criticizing you.

Old November 29th, 2015 #13
Jerry Abbott

Transformative moments, leftward, are usually the accumulated effects of paycheck pressure. It bends the mind.

Old November 29th, 2015 #14
John from Canada
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus View Post
People like this are too far gone for the reeducation camps. In the post jew world, this woman and others of her ilk will be lobotomized and used as a sex receptacles for the revolutionary troops.

getting laid by a few hundred men who kill n****** will set her straight no doubt about it.

Old December 4th, 2015 #15
Ironguard1940

Default Just another White that's guilty of White guilt

Descend into blackness, BCL, and DIE. HORRIBLY. I really don't have time or energy for the likes of you. You DO have the privilege of being White but if you refuse to use it to your advantage then DIE BITCH DIE.

Thread