VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2010 #121
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Well in France, this how it would look:

YouTube- Agressão "Multiculturalista" em Paris

He doesn't even fight back. What a pussy. The fight in Oakland between "Vietnam Tom" and "Mr. Cornrows" has actually motivated a few fence sitters to join over at Stormfront. It's a video like that catalyzes people's opinions about the situation in this country. Just about 90% of the posts on Youtube were racist, so that also tells you people are getting fed up with niggers. The next step is to get them to realize that it is the Jew that has sicked them on us.
no, we have mostly ourselves to blame for bringing africans over and breeding them; and their subsequent emancipation was not due to Jews either.

America is different from Europe, America was never white and never will be white; it doesn't belong to us. We should focus our efforts on saving Europe, and preserving the Europe in ourselves.

Old February 20th, 2010 #122
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
no, we have mostly ourselves to blame for bringing africans over and breeding them; and their subsequent emancipation was not due to Jews either.

America is different from Europe, America was never white and never will be white; it doesn't belong to us. We should focus our efforts on saving Europe, and preserving the Europe in ourselves.
"Ourselves to blame?" Only a tiny fraction of the Whites in America have ancestors that were slave owners, and even those that do have no cross to bear, because guilt isn't transmitted from father to son to grandson.

Wrong on the Jewish comment too. It's well known that NYC kikes let the niggers out of their cages in the 60's, and even Jews will tell you that. "Ali G." Sacha Baron Cohen wrote a long and detailed paper about this.

America was founded by Whites. Every single signer of the Declaration of Independence was a White, only White people could be citizens. This was a White country, and it will be again. It was a law that made them citizens, and it will be the nullification of that law that de-citizenizes them and positions them for physical removal back to Africa.

America is ours, we won it by our bravery and military victories. It doesn't belong to anyone else but Whites.

Old February 20th, 2010 #123
Leshrac
Mad Science

Quote:
He doesn't even fight back. What a pussy.
...And he went to the press to whine about how "this wasn't a racist attack at all"...

"Political sciences*" student at a radical left wing high school...

*useless con-man

Quote:
This was a White country, and it will be again. It was a law that made them citizens, and it will be the nullification of that law that de-citizenizes them and positions them for physical removal back to Africa.
Technically, no, "America" wasn't white and it is not even a country, it's a continent. Given it was a VERY long time ago but still...

Quote:
America is ours, we won it by our bravery and military victories. It doesn't belong to anyone else but Whites.
Oh I'm getting so tired of that half-ass rant. At the very least, the last 5 generations didn't win jack shit nor fight for anything other than a miserable raise on their paychecks...

Fact is, the "we" who actually won would probably be so disgusted with the current generations they'd suicide themselves to prevent such a pitiful "evolution".

Last edited by Leshrac; February 20th, 2010 at 03:28 AM.

Old February 20th, 2010 #124
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
Hey, that's okay because the one sure thing is that the nigger that got pounded to the floor of the bus will remember this for the rest of his miserable days.
Unfortunately, that nigger doesn't matter. What matters now is that the white guy's life isn't worth shit anymore in Oakland. The cowardly nignogs are going to start kicking his ass with multiple gang bangs. And if he doesn't leave Oakland, they will shoot him. Typical Nigger Behavior.

Old February 20th, 2010 #125
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
...And he went to the press to whine about how "this wasn't a racist attack at all"...

Technically, no, "America" wasn't white and it is not even a country, it's a continent. Given it was a VERY long time ago but still...
When "America" is used, most people mean the United States of America.

What else would you call a country that had only Whites as citizens? No blacks, no Chinamen, no Indians. A white country, why is this so hard to grasp?

Quote:
Oh I'm getting so tired of that half-ass rant. At the very least, the last 5 generations didn't win jack shit nor fight for anything other than a miserable raise on their paychecks...
It's not a rant, it's the truth. This country is ours. Blacks, Jews and assorted other scum don't belong here, as they didn't earn it at all. The blacks are here only as obsolete two-legged farm tools. The Mestizos are here because they slipped under the fence. Only Whites won this land. Nobody else in the world had the initiative to get on a boat and discover the New World and win it for their descendants.

Quote:

Fact is, the "we" who actually won would probably be so disgusted with the current generations they'd suicide themselves to prevent such a pitiful "evolution".
"Fact" and "probably" don't go in the same sentence. If you really think that the territory of the United States doesn't rightfully belong to Whites, then you tell me who you think it really belongs to.

Old February 20th, 2010 #126
Leshrac
Mad Science

I was just being sarcastic on the country thing

Yes, the United States indeed belong to whites, I just can't agree with that "we fought for it" bullshit.

Your ancestors did; You (at large) fought nothing and won nothing... That grandstanding "we" just pisses me off.

Old February 20th, 2010 #128
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
What else would you call a country that had only Whites as citizens? No blacks, no Chinamen, no Indians. A white country, why is this so hard to grasp?
Citizens of a state that doesn't exist anymore.

Quote:
It's not a rant, it's the truth. This country is ours.
That's not truth; it's an "is-ought" fallacy.

Quote:
Blacks, Jews and assorted other scum don't belong here, as they didn't earn it at all.
They don't care. The land doesn't seem to care either.

Quote:
"Fact" and "probably" don't go in the same sentence.
Neither do "fact" and "rightfully".

Quote:
If you really think that the territory of the United States doesn't rightfully belong to Whites, then you tell me who you think it really belongs to.
Rightfully? That depends on whose system of "rights" one employs. Legally? Whoever owns it. Factually? Whoever control the federal government.

Old February 20th, 2010 #129
vladmir
Why are JEWS at my table?

A
little pic I cooked up, the world will have a field day with this nigger!

Old February 20th, 2010 #130
vladmir

Or this one!

Old February 20th, 2010 #131
vladmir

Or this one?

Old February 20th, 2010 #132
vladmir

LMAO!

Old February 20th, 2010 #133
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
I was just being sarcastic on the country thing

Yes, the United States indeed belong to whites, I just can't agree with that "we fought for it" bullshit.

Your ancestors did; You (at large) fought nothing and won nothing... That grandstanding "we" just pisses me off.
How is it "grandstanding"? We are Whites. Whites fought for and won this land. We won it, as Whites. It is ours. You're implying that we are mere individuals, and as individuals we have won nothing more than a raise on our paychecks. That's exactly what our enemies want us to think, merely as individuals, while they organize as a group and defeat us individually.

Whites aren't merely individuals, we are the rightful benefactors of the inheritance that our forefathers left for us, and inheritance that has been taken away by underhanded means and needs to be returned to us.

Old February 20th, 2010 #134
George Witzgall

this land is my land,
this land ain't your land.
I got a shotgun,
and you ain't got one.

God says it's my land,
He made a covenant.
this land, God gave, to only me.

Old February 20th, 2010 #135
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
Citizens of a state that doesn't exist anymore.
So, who do you think America rightfully belongs to then?

Also, your signature, "Morality = Bullshit". I think you should specify that anti-White morality = Bullshit.

If you re-define morality with the simple basis of "Is this good for Whites?" then morality is no longer "bullshit".

The Jews say to themselves, "Is it good for Jews?" as the basis of their morality, and it obviously works for them. So too should Whites get tribal, and use a variant of that slogan so that we can get ahead.

Old February 20th, 2010 #136
George Witzgall

in the beginning, there was no white, and God said:
let there be white.
and it was good.

Old February 20th, 2010 #137
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy
So, who do you think America rightfully belongs to then?
The ones who are left standing.

Old February 20th, 2010 #138
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Ainsworth View Post
The ones who are left standing.
So does that include blacks, in your opinion?

Old February 20th, 2010 #139
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

I don't know, maybe. Why would they, though? Blacks can't be together without killing themselves, let alone taking on heavily armed, heavily mobile whites.

Old February 20th, 2010 #140
H.B.

Thread