Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Who do you prefer? Niggers or Mexicans?
Niggers 5 12.50%
Mexicans/spics 35 87.50%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 11th, 2005 #21
schutzenmeister

Well..there's that old expression "if he had half a brain he'd be dangerous'. '

Spics are niggers with half a brain.

Old July 12th, 2005 #22
S.-O.

Lived around mexicans all of my life and never really had any problems (other than frustration) with them. when i was in my early 20's i joined the service and got to expierience thw wonderful world of niggers. I'll never forget going to the head and seeing them jerk off while talking to each other. Fucking animals ! As bad as mexicans are niggers are far worse IMHO

Old July 12th, 2005 #23
Jimbo

How can anyone even vote on a poll that uses the
word "PREFER" when asking about Mexicans or Niggers?

Old July 12th, 2005 #24
AryanTeenBully

haha sorry jimbo, i guess i should've just used "tolerate" when referring to niggers and spics.

Old July 12th, 2005 #25
John in Woodbridge

Niggers are the lowest rung of what can be considered "human", though I don't consider them human.

Mexicans are a bit better, but not by a whole lot. If we can separate ourselves from the muds, the hispanics and blacks will kill each other.

Old July 13th, 2005 #26
Jimbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AryanTeenBully
haha sorry jimbo, i guess i should've just used "tolerate" when referring to niggers and spics.
Yes I think "tolerate" would be a little better. However, I think if
the question were: "Which would you rather INCINERATE" would
be a good poll. My answer would be the Nigger,then I would fuel
the fire by throwing a Mexican on it

Old August 26th, 2005 #27
Magog

who the fuck voted for a nigger?

Old August 26th, 2005 #28
mediahead

nigs vs. spic violence

http://members.shaw.ca/fivelitermust...thatshitup.wmv

Old August 27th, 2005 #29
brutus

RE: Magog

Quote:
who the fuck voted for a nigger?
Certainly not me. I couldn’t bring myself to vote either way. There’s not too much difference between a 10 pound bag of shit and a 12 pound bag of shit.

But this poll almost makes me feel bad for the hapless nigger. If the jew had left the nigger in africa, we probably wouldn’t give a rat’s ass about niggers. They would be like any other animal struggling to survive and we would probably only see them on TV wild-life shows along with the hyenas and wildebeests.

Old August 27th, 2005 #30
Whirlwind

If we had known they'd be this much trouble, we'd have cut our own damn grass. No need to wait for that t-shirt.
Brutus has it right. The difference between a 10 an 12 pound bag of shit.

Old August 27th, 2005 #31
n9odi

Mexicans don't act like baboons as much, and they tend to work harder. It's almost as if the blacks did so much work during slavery considering how lazy they are, that they maxed out their race's hard work quota for generations to come.

Old August 27th, 2005 #32
Irritant

Most of you who voted for the Mexcrements are looking at this in pure racial terms, which I think is a mistake.

The blacks have always been marginalized in the US and, frankly, they were not about to take over. The same cannot be said of the invaders from the south.

It is the millions upon millions of Mexicans and other types from south of the border that are ruining this country.

The ten percent or so of the overall population that's black have always been here, and although a problem, never presented as much of a threat as do the mestizos.

Granted, the Mexican might be a tad more civilized in some respects, but he is by far the greater threat.

Unless I'm reading this poll wrong. If it's just a question as to who's the bigger animal, then yes, I would agree that it's the black, but on the overall scheme of things as they are currently, the Mexicans are by far the greater danger.

If asked to chose between the two negatives, it has to remembered that blacks were always a minority and will continue to be so, but the mestizos will shortly be a majority in this country and that's the bigger problem.

Old August 27th, 2005 #33
n9odi

Good point, but don't forget we have a 12% population of niggers, and even if the entire population of Mexico crossed the border we would still have 3 Americans for every Mexican and 3 Mexicans for every nigger. In my opinion, 1 nigger is as bad as 3 mexicans. I guess that makes both sides quite equal. One has too many, and the other is too shitty. Either way they both breed too much and must be dealt with.

Old August 27th, 2005 #34
bedford

Quote:
Originally Posted by n9odi
Mexicans don't act like baboons as much, and they tend to work harder. It's almost as if the blacks did so much work during slavery considering how lazy they are, that they maxed out their race's hard work quota for generations to come.
If only we could end welfare for blacks then all the lazy worthless
nigs would starve to death. Problem solved.

Old August 27th, 2005 #35
n9odi

I think there are sometimes people that truly need it, it should be limited to people with serious medical conditions which does not include pregnancy, drugs, lazyness, or chronic ebonexicanitis. Though I think ending it would be the best solution, enough laws and regulations just close the whole program.

Old February 1st, 2012 #36
fycx1000

Exclamation

fuck all yall crackaz yall ain shit all yall go n 2 hell i dnt even hate white people itz juz yall simple minded fuckz yall pop all dat shit on diz lil blog but nan of yall won't run up on a black or a mexican cuz yu kno waz up daz y i stay fuckin one of yall lil white girls dey love diz black dick lil dick fuckerz betta be tryna get like a nigga racist muthafuckaz

Old February 1st, 2012 #37
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by fycx1000 View Post
fuck all yall crackaz yall ain shit all yall go n 2 hell i dnt even hate white people itz juz yall simple minded fuckz yall pop all dat shit on diz lil blog but nan of yall won't run up on a black or a mexican cuz yu kno waz up daz y i stay fuckin one of yall lil white girls dey love diz black dick lil dick fuckerz betta be tryna get like a nigga racist muthafuckaz
Man, I agree this is a stupid poll, but if people hate us, it's because of this exact kind of ghetto nonsense you just posted. Think about that.

PEACE

Last edited by DeShawn S. Williams; February 1st, 2012 at 08:04 PM.

Old February 1st, 2012 #38
Rick Ronsavelle

Default "Man, I agree this is a stupid pole"

Old February 1st, 2012 #39
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Kind of like asking "constipation or diarrhea, which do you prefer?"

Old February 2nd, 2012 #40
Jake St pierre

how could anyone vote for negro's?

the negroid is the lowest of all races and forms are they not?

Mexicans are not their own race more of say an ethnic group some are more native than others but many are half or less than half spanish or Portuguese blood. All in all mexicans are much more tolerable most are Christians so they can relate to a religion that is primarily white dominated. Most mexicans actually work compared to blacks. I can tolerate mexicans just not the crazy brown pride ones and those are few and far between. Mexican gangs often allie with white gangs but the mexican gangs never allie with black gangs. Mexicans and blacks hate each other. Come to think of it no ethnic groups that are not negroid and no races are cool with blacks.

I see mexicans at least having successful families and working to support their family. some start taco stands because at least its a job others work construction which is not easy at all. In addition there are some intelligent white mexicans.

I see blacks use the welfare system and destroy all that they touch there has never been a successful black society or black family that has not been brought up without whites help. The only rich blacks are those who are athletic and are often a prime case and cause of select breeding from slavery.

Blacks= use welfare, never work, excuses, no success destroy all that they touch

mexicans= at least work have some values and morals and do not destroy all that they touch.

whites= superior

Thread