VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 30th, 2009 #41
SidW UK
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris E View Post
An 18 year old getting his 15 year old girlfriend has technically also done the same crime, but I wouldn't be all that bothered in that case, expecially as some girls with makeup/hair etc can look a lot older than they actually are.
You obviously have very low moral standards, and almost definitely no daughters.

Old April 30th, 2009 #42
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
But why should he? He didn't commit the crime!

It's all a matter of degrees anyway. An 18 year old getting his 15 year old girlfriend has technically also done the same crime, but I wouldn't be all that bothered in that case, expecially as some girls with makeup/hair etc can look a lot older than they actually are. Obviously in this case it's pretty damned sick but given that Hadley hasn't done anything he shouldn't be required to do anything with regards this mans conviction either.
Right, so he can rant about his vision of Collett's suspected paedophilia, of which there is no concrete proof, but he defends his twice convicted uncle. See the contradiction?

Just put aside the sniping for a minute and think rationally. If you had an uncle or brother who had been convicted of paedophilia, and you personally find paedophilia abhorrent, wouldn't you keep a close eye on him in future and step in the minute you thought it was occurring again?

Isn't that the least he could have done?

Old April 30th, 2009 #43
Chris E
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidW UK
You obviously have very low moral standards, and almost definitely no daughters.
I never plan on having any kids. Personally though, I don't see the problem with an 18 year old getting a 15 year old to take a picture of him. Remember the true age gap might be only just over a year if she was an "old 15" and he was a "young 18". Also bear in mind before the Jew took control of the media and White people's life, it was perfectly normal for girls to marry young, and to marry men who were a little older than them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinslag88
Right, so he can rant about his vision of Collett's suspected paedophilia, of which there is no concrete proof, but he defends his twice convicted uncle. See the contradiction?

Just put aside the sniping for a minute and think rationally. If you had an uncle or brother who had been convicted of paedophilia, and you personally find paedophilia abhorrent, wouldn't you keep a close eye on him in future and step in the minute you thought it was occurring again?

Isn't that the least he could have done?
To be honest, having read the story, we're not actually talking about peadophilia here. We're talking about an underage girl taking a picture of him in the nude.

With Mark Collett, we're saying that Mark had sex with an underage girl. Clearly you can't even begin to compare the two.

Should Hadley have kept an eye on him? Personally I don't think Hadley was obliged to do anything, as he didn't commit any crime. He wasn't obliged to watch over his brother/uncle (which is it?) and he certainly wasn't obliged to disown him either.

Not his crime, not his problem.

Old April 30th, 2009 #44
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

To be honest, having read the story, we're not actually talking about peadophilia here. We're talking about an underage girl taking a picture of him in the nude.

With Mark Collett, we're saying that Mark had sex with an underage girl. Clearly you can't even begin to compare the two.
It was his second offence. Do we know what the first offence was? Can't remember. Anyway - who's to say it would have stopped at asking for the photo?

With Mark, we're saying there is no proof. All you have is a few seconds of video of him in a hotel room with three other people all fully clothed. He might have slept with her. He might not. He denies it. She has never claimed/confirmed it. Therefore, it tips towards the balance of him not having done it.

It is more likely that a nude man - ie Hadley - in the presence of a young girl - would commit paedophilia than a fully dressed Mark in the presence of three other people.

None of us know, none of us were there. If it ever comes out that he did, in fact sleep with an underage girl, I will be among the first to apologise and condemn him. But until there is cast iron proof, no. It's just common decency.

Old April 30th, 2009 #45
Chris E
Banned

Quote:
It was his second offence. Do we know what the first offence was? Can't remember. Anyway - who's to say it would have stopped at asking for the photo?

With Mark, we're saying there is no proof. All you have is a few seconds of video of him in a hotel room with three other people all fully clothed. He might have slept with her. He might not. He denies it. She has never claimed/confirmed it. Therefore, it tips towards the balance of him not having done it.

It is more likely that a nude man - ie Hadley - in the presence of a young girl - would commit paedophilia than a fully dressed Mark in the presence of three other people.

None of us know, none of us were there. If it ever comes out that he did, in fact sleep with an underage girl, I will be among the first to apologise and condemn him. But until there is cast iron proof, no. It's just common decency.
Wasn't the first offence a photograph thing, then the second "offence" was just having 3 girls round at his house, thus breaching the conditions of his first sentence? So really we're only talking about one actual offence here, and even then it isn't nearly as bad as what Mark Collett did.

She (the underage girl Mark Collett raped) probably never claimed it because she was frightened/ashamed.

The other big difference between the two cases is that Hadley is serving his sentence, whereas Mark is still out there, probably preying on other innocent underage girls.

Old April 30th, 2009 #46
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:

She (the underage girl Mark Collett raped) probably never claimed it because she was frightened/ashamed.

The other big difference between the two cases is that Hadley is serving his sentence, whereas Mark is still out there, probably preying on other innocent underage girls.
So it's rape now? Again - proof? Don't quote your video - that isn't proof.

Serving his sentence? He got a fucking ASBO. I thought ASBO's were for kids who drink on street corners or spray crap on bus shelters, not for repeat offending perverts.

Old April 30th, 2009 #47
Chris E
Banned

Quote:

Serving his sentence? He got a fucking ASBO. I thought ASBO's were for kids who drink on street corners or spray crap on bus shelters, not for repeat offending perverts.
Well, Mark had sex with a girl who was far too young to give consent. So yes, it's rape. There's also about an eve n chance he force himself on her anyway.

The proof? He doesn't launch legal action against Griffinwatch, which he would do if the accusations weren't true.

Old May 1st, 2009 #48
Leeds SC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post

What proof do you want then-something on BBC? You are just an internet idiot so your opinion counts for ZERO in the real world. I spoke to many people who seen what went on-fact. Collett is well known for sleezing after young girls.

Old May 1st, 2009 #49
Leeds SC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by odinsgal88 View Post

There was no rape, they ran downstairs upset and told security that both of them demanded sex or to fuck off if no sex on offer. Their so called mum was down a back alley with a security bod too.

Old May 1st, 2009 #50
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds SC View Post
I spoke to many people who seen what went on-fact.

So all these people saw Collett sleep with an underage girl and didn't stop him or phone the police or take photos as evidence and then go to the police?

I would if I saw that sort of thing going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeds SC View Post
There was no rape, they ran downstairs upset and told security that both of them demanded sex or to fuck off if no sex on offer. Their so called mum was down a back alley with a security bod too.
Ah - so nothing actually happened now. Now we're down to a rather unromantic, crude chat-up line.

Did Dave Hannam's wife leave him over this? If all these witnesses came to me and told me my husband had been trying to get off with someone else, I'd be gone, like most rational women. So Dave and his wife split up?

Old May 1st, 2009 #51
Chris E
Banned

Quote:
Ah - so nothing actually happened now. Now we're down to a rather unromantic, crude chat-up line.
Propositioning an underage girl for sex is hardly what I'd call "nothing". Mark is a pedo, end of story. He must have some dirt on Gri££in though which is why he's allowed to stay in the BNP. Maybe he knows about that Gri££in is a homosexual (the whole Martin Webster incident).

Old May 1st, 2009 #52
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Propositioning an underage girl for sex is hardly what I'd call "nothing". Mark is a pedo, end of story. He must have some dirt on Gri££in though which is why he's allowed to stay in the BNP. Maybe he knows about that Gri££in is a homosexual (the whole Martin Webster incident).
Well, it doesn't really matter what you think, so that's OK.

Old May 1st, 2009 #53
Chris E
Banned

Quote:
Well, it doesn't really matter what you think, so that's OK.
So, you think that prepositioning underage girls for sex and being led by a homosexual is the way forward for the BNP?

Old May 1st, 2009 #54
George Witzgall

Quote:
So, you think that prepositioning underage girls for sex and being led by a homosexual is the way forward for the BNP?
homosexuals always lead the way forward.

Old May 1st, 2009 #55
Chris E
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall
homosexuals always lead the way forward.
Fuck off you Gri££inite faggot. Go play slide the salami with your "special friend".

Old May 1st, 2009 #56
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
We still don't know that either is true. When stories come from people with an axe to grind like Hadley or Webster, it colours the tale a bit.

Old May 1st, 2009 #57
The Truth At Last

Have you noticed the typical red tactics being used by these retarded trolls from NWN ? all they ever do is repeat the same old lies in the hope that if it's repeated often enough someone might start to believe them .

I did have a small wager with Sir Rolf that the red retards would be back with a bang four weeks before the elections , looks like I was wrong they have arrived early probably on Gerrys orders or does the present line being pushed by these muppets show some collusion with others who infest the internet but on the face of it seem to be nationalists ? the plot thickens but it could never get as thick as these muppets .

Old May 1st, 2009 #58
fyc
fine young casuals

pity the idiot using the name chris e on here seems to condone someones peadophille antics, and pass them off as if its fuck all. then the scum admits to race mixing as well and expects everyone to listen to him.

please, do us all a favour and fuck off here. your not wanted. go back to the nwn scumfest forum.

Old May 1st, 2009 #59
SidW UK
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
Have you noticed the typical red tactics being used by these retarded trolls from NWN ? all they ever do is repeat the same old lies in the hope that if it's repeated often enough someone might start to believe them .

I did have a small wager with Sir Rolf that the red retards would be back with a bang four weeks before the elections , looks like I was wrong they have arrived early probably on Gerrys orders or does the present line being pushed by these muppets show some collusion with others who infest the internet but on the face of it seem to be nationalists ? the plot thickens but it could never get as thick as these muppets .
You are right, and I know that certain nwns stayed in touch with ex EFP councillor Micheal Johnson who is now running things for the English Democrats in the Northwest and says he is going to stand against Nick directly in the Euros.

But of course Johnson isn't a quarter black, is he?

Old May 1st, 2009 #60
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidW UK View Post
You are right, and I know that certain nwns stayed in touch with ex EFP councillor Micheal Johnson who is now running things for the English Democrats in the Northwest and says he is going to stand against Nick directly in the Euros.

But of course Johnson isn't a quarter black, is he?
he's from the same litter as obongo

Thread