VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 30th, 2014 #21
Joe_Smith

Wow, the reaction to this video by the Cultural Marxist Left reveals a lot about the Talmudic totem pole of fake issues. The vast majority of Judeo-Left critics are not only offended that the molesters are niggers and muds, but also that the woman is "white" (according to them).

This goes to show you that the feminist angle here is not to stop men in general from catcalling women. Instead, it's to stop white men from doing it to white women, which is good for those who want race-mixing (aggressive niggers will usually beat out timid whites in the eyes of women, even if they're ugly, irrationally violent and retarded). Niggers aren't merely more likely to catcall, they are hundreds of times more likely to rape a white woman than a white man is to raping a black woman.

Youtube is a platform that, while having quite a lot of Jew-imposed restriction since being acquired by big business, allows for raw reality to be portrayed, even if the agents don't do it willingly. If you're a feminist, you'll see that niggers violate all your dumb little pet peeves that some white men play along with. If you're a Marxist, you'll see that niggers are the most selfish and greedy scumbags out there. If you're an anti-racist trying to prove niggers aren't violent, you'll probably get beat up and robbed in their neighborhoods just because you're white and trying to talk to them. The internet is an amazing backdoor that undermines the world of illusions in Hollywood and TV.

I await the day when Jews finish buying up all the servers on the internet and control them like they do newspapers and television. Google and Facebook (two jew run corporations) are initiating the process and its in its infancy, but just wait until they find a way to buy everything and make it too expensive for goyim to do something out of their regulatory control.

Old October 30th, 2014 #22
Flynt Gäertner
Banned

Seriously, Alex Linder should get together with another individual (hidden camera operator) and make: "10 Hours of Walking In America With A White Nationalist" and then let the results go viral.

I'd watch!

Old October 30th, 2014 #23
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

jewsign Hana Rosin Meme & Pic... (Warning!)

When you roll back the curtain of who is pulling the heat strings of the low intelligence readers, you'll get a glimpse of the so-called usual suspects, right?

Here is a picture and a meme to share on this typical Toucan-Sam tapiress who types in stereo, so-called "Hana Rosin".:
Quote:

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; October 31st, 2014 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Spelling Correction. Thanks, Susan!

Old October 30th, 2014 #24
Susan

ALEX!!!

See above: Always remember, with jews you loose.

Please look up the difference between loose and lose.

I assume Alex did NOT do this.

This is a common mistake people make, but WE need to do better.

Old October 31st, 2014 #25
Patrick Bateman

I'm actually more offended that the creature in the video is referred too as a "white female" when its obvious to anyone with a brain that she's kinky haired jewesss with honker to match.

Old October 31st, 2014 #26
Susan

Just wanted to be sure this wasn't a flier going out with VNN's name on it. You know our enemies jump at every chance to make us look stupid. Let's not provide them with what they need.

BTW..."is referred to..."

Sorry, I'm a professor's daughter who was raised around perfect grammar.

And jews being passed off as White greatly pisses me off too Patrick.

Old October 31st, 2014 #27
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
When you roll back the curtain of who is pulling the heat strings of the low intelligence readers, you'll get a glimpse of the so-called usual suspects, right?

Here is a picture and a meme to share on this typical Toucan-Sam tapiress who types in stereo, so-called "Hana Rosin".:

Man that is one ugly whore, not only did she hit every branch on the way down when she was pushed off the top of the ugly tree but she also hit the roots as well.

I hope some fine upstanding member of our races wipes that smug look off her rat face.

Old October 31st, 2014 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post

LOSE not LOOSE. VNN's slogan is "No Jews. Just Right."

Old October 31st, 2014 #29
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Just wanted to be sure this wasn't a flier going out with VNN's name on it. You know our enemies jump at every chance to make us look stupid. Let's not provide them with what they need.

BTW..."is referred to..."

Sorry, I'm a professor's daughter who was raised around perfect grammar.
I feel the same way even though English isn't my first language. I always feel a bit of annoyance whenever I read through people's posts on WN forums and find multiple grammar and spelling errors. I suppose it's excusable if English isn't your native language, or if the error isn't a big deal. But, the reason it annoys me the most is because grammatical errors are the first thing anti-Whites pick on and use against us the vast majority of the time whenever anyone argues in favor of anything pro-White. It doesn't matter how rational or high-quality your argument is, they'll dismiss anything you say and instead make a mockery of your one mistake no matter how minuscule it is. This is why I always make sure to write as best as I can and proof-read what I type. We must not give our enemies any ammo to use against us.

Last edited by Crystal Winterfrost; October 31st, 2014 at 10:30 AM.

Old October 31st, 2014 #30
Meg Kafka

I cant improve upon this +100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
Ah hell, the Jews and the anti-Whites heads are going to explode.

Film the thing over again and have 25 paid White male actors in there making inappropriate comments, reality hurts too much for the effort not to be made to alter it.

Big problem would be could they find 25 White men in New York City who weren't completely deracinated and obvious fems who could give cat calls that would pass as that coming from a normal healthy heterosexual White male?

On second thought call the whole thing off.

Old October 31st, 2014 #31
Meg Kafka

Yeah, but the posters on VNN have 30 times the English skills than the average kwap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
I feel the same way even though English isn't my first language. I always feel a bit of annoyance whenever I read through people's posts on WN forums and find multiple grammar and spelling errors. I suppose it's excusable if English isn't your native language, or if the error isn't a big deal. But, the reason it annoys me the most is because grammatical errors are the first thing anti-Whites pick on and use against us the vast majority of the time whenever anyone argues in favor of anything pro-White. It doesn't matter how rational or high-quality your argument is, they'll dismiss anything you say and instead make a mockery of your one mistake no matter how minuscule it is. This is why I always make sure to write as best as I can and proof-read what I type. We must not give our enemies any ammo to use against us.

Old October 31st, 2014 #32
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg Kafka View Post
Yeah, but the posters on VNN have 30 times the English skills than the average kwap.
I'm not referring to VNN specifically. I'm referring to anyone who is pro-White and writes pro-White stuff somewhere, anywhere.

Old October 31st, 2014 #33
Meg Kafka

I heard it and rush did make a distinction that it was almost exclusively nogs and spics doing this. He always paints the edge of reality. He understand its but he cant say it, or lose his 40 million per year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
Have the radio on in my kitchen right now and Limbaugh is on talking about this video and of course he's ALL wrong in his assessment and conclusion of the "take away".

There's no racial angle to any of this of course. There's no anti White agenda here, no anti White male angle.

Limbaugh just keeps up his argument that it's simply the "liberals" who try to deny MALES their natural god given right to ogle females and who try to suppress the MALE libido. He just lumps all males into one category..no racial differences whatsoever.

He uses the same argument when he attempts to analyze all the problems with nigger athletes. There's no racial angle there either--never mind that White male athletes exhibit no such disgusting behavior-oh maybe rarely--and become leaders instead of killers or rapists or drug addled bums or bankrupt bums.

Limbaugh the Liar: race traitor bought and paid for by the kikes.

Old October 31st, 2014 #34
Meg Kafka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Winterfrost View Post
I'm not referring to VNN specifically. I'm referring to anyone who is pro-White and writes pro-White stuff somewhere, anywhere.
Yeah its a major problem. Easily prevented with spell check and so on.

And its used against. But the fact is, these boards--people have limited time to type, and most people are not great typists.

In the instant age, we dont really know how to spell.

I think a good spell correction program inserted would help a lot to prevent a lot of typos.

Old October 31st, 2014 #35
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg Kafka View Post
Yeah its a major problem. Easily prevented with spell check and so on.

And its used against. But the fact is, these boards--people have limited time to type, and most people are not great typists.

In the instant age, we dont really know how to spell.

I think a good spell correction program inserted would help a lot to prevent a lot of typos.
I know, and I agree that it's not much of a deal when it happens on these boards, between us. But, when we're arguing with our opponents, or putting a message out there in hopes of bringing more people to our side we should just be a bit more cautious. That's all.

Old October 31st, 2014 #36
Dan Hadaway

Fixed:

Old October 31st, 2014 #37
varg

This is what feminists/leftists actually believe:

http://rt.com/usa/201015-street-hara...-video-parody/

(watch video. cant embed here)

Old November 14th, 2014 #38
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The same kikes that promote and defend sub-humans twerking and drying humping, as displays of vibrancy (i.e. a demonstration of their willing to be mounted and mount in their primitive pre-mating display), are the same kikes that feign outrage at far milder displays of sub-human sexual behavior by calling it "sexist".

Is this not the "vibrancy" the jew claims Kwa needs more of?

Another interesting point, the video was recorded in Manhattan, a geographical area with one of the highest concentration of kikes in the world. How could the jew have lets such situation to exist? Arn't the kikes all feminist?

If the jew is a "light" onto the world, why is that case that where most kikes live, that the goy in that area are not the most well behaved?

Old November 16th, 2014 #39
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Woman walks through Mumbai for 10 hours in vest top and mini-skirt and receives NO sexual harassment... in stark contrast to similar video shot in New York

WTF? A nation that has been untouched by jew feminism, the women are far more respected?

Quote:
  • Pooja Singh walked across the city without being sexually harassed
  • Several men start at the woman but nobody says anything derogatory
  • Filmmakers say 'female citizens are safe and respected' in Mumbai

Tags
catcall, street vibrancy

Thread