Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 28th, 2014 #1
procopius

Default Military transgenders meet in Washington, DC.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tary-join.html

Transgender military personnel from 18 countries where open service is allowed gather to discuss whether US military could lift ban
  • The conference attendees gathered in Washington, DC on Monday
  • At least 18 nations, including Australia, Canada, England and Israel, allow military service by transgender individuals
  • Gathering is first international conference of transgender military service members on US soil
  • About 15,500 transgender individuals currently serve in US military secretly

NOTE: These transgender "soldiers" all come from NATO/western nations.

Not too much longer now Putin, not too much longer.

Old October 28th, 2014 #2
Joey Joejoe

^ That picture, words fail me.

I wonder how the men serving under these 'ladies' feel about taking orders from them?

Old October 28th, 2014 #3
Sorley

I don't know. On the one hand it makes me ill. On the other hand, every step downward for them is better for us.

Old October 28th, 2014 #4
Alexandra Lorii

Fucking disgusting.

Old October 28th, 2014 #5
Dan Hadaway

There was some guy who thought he was a cat and got all this plastic surgery to look like a cat. He served time in Iraq or Afghanistan. There was all these psychologists type people analyzing him saying how this traumatic event of being in the war caused him to create the persona of a cat. That by pretending to be a cat or from his perspective literally transforming into a cat, he used it as a coping mechanism to escape from the trauma the war had caused him. That's fair enough of an explanation.

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for some Jewish shrink to explain why men think they're women. I don't see how it's any different.

Old October 28th, 2014 #6
Karl LaForce

Default The end of ZOG is closer than ever.

Ha ha ha. The end of ZOG is closer than ever. Admittedly that thing in the middle is not in a US uniform, but still, that the US is moving that way is a hopeful sign.

That freakish tranny is likely too preocupied with sucking dick to operate a weapon system.

Old October 29th, 2014 #7
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

"Transgender." I hate that fucking pc word.
Psychopathic sideshow freak is more like it. Thank you so much jews, for trying to force the abnormal to be thought of as normal and vice versa. You'll get the thanks you deserve one day.

Old October 29th, 2014 #8
Ray Allan

The Russians, Chinese, Syrians and Iranians have nothing to worry about.

Old October 29th, 2014 #9
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by procopius View Post

[*]About 15,500 transgender individuals currently serve in US military secretly

Amazing how the jew massively exaggerates numbers in order to try to normalize a complete abomination.

It's farcical to even suggest that 15,500 i have a dick/now i dont have a dicks are "secretly" serving in the military. Using a number as precise as 15,500 just serves to illustrate how fraudulent the jew is when trying to normalize perversion.

Old October 29th, 2014 #10
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

This is why is it is useless to discuss, debate or argue with the jew and goy-tards.

There are really no words can be used to deal with the imagine at the link in the OP, from the Normal perspective.

When this point, hard coded Evolutionary instincts tell the viewer that something is deeply wrong and needs to be handled ASAP.

Old October 29th, 2014 #11
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
My God...

Old October 29th, 2014 #12
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The DM has been publishing stories about scary Halloween costumes.

None of them come close to these Freak-of-Nature.

Normals could never have imagined creating what Freak-of-Nature are.

Last edited by Tintin; October 29th, 2014 at 05:41 AM.

Old October 29th, 2014 #13
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
[*]About 15,500 transgender individuals currently serve in US military secretly[/LIST]
Serve with pride takes on a whole new meaning here. 15,500 faggot tranny mercs, that´s quite a large number!

Last edited by Hugo Böse; October 29th, 2014 at 06:04 AM.

Old October 29th, 2014 #14
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

The Kwa should form a special battalion of these Freak-of-Nature FoN and unleash them on the ISIS. The ISIS just may surrender when these the FoN charging towards them. Who knows how ISIS would interpret the FoN from there religious context. Maybe the FoN can carry message in Arabic saying "The virgins from heaven have arrived". If the ISIS thought that the FoN is what awaited them in heaven, they would do anything not to die.

Last edited by Tintin; October 29th, 2014 at 06:30 AM.

Old October 29th, 2014 #15
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default You mean this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
There was some guy who thought he was a cat and got all this plastic surgery to look like a cat...

Old October 29th, 2014 #16
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samuel Toothgold View Post
I've never understood why comic books like to have their male superheroes wearing such faggy outfits like this. A dude fighting crime bare-legged in tight, red underwear and a cape? Really? I can understand why they dress the females like this. It obviously makes them look sexy in the eyes of the viewers. Maybe 'slutty' in some people's opinion, but sexy nonetheless. This, however, does not work with the males at all. I see nothing manly or appealing about a man dressed in this kind of costume. It's faggy as hell. As faggy as anything from a San Fransisco queer rally parade and it's something I wouldn't be letting my kids look at, much less dress up like.

Old October 29th, 2014 #17
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

That should tell you something about the cartoonist.
Burbank had no shortage of Sausage jockeys writing screenplays, either. You would think, Tapirvision inspired The Village People:

Old October 30th, 2014 #18
Alexandra Lorii

Anyone else notice the abomination in the middle of the photograph looks a lot like James May from Top Gear?

Old October 30th, 2014 #19
N.B. Forrest

Those freakazoids aren't defending anything of interest to me or any sane person.

I'd love to seem 'em stamping their size-12 flats & shouting "WE'RE HERE, WE'RE QUEER, GET USED TO IT!!" against the muslim head-cutters.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 31st, 2014 #20
Ray Allan

The freakazoids are probably all in the rear with the gear types--in more ways than one. Unfortunately, it is still duped and brainwashed young White men that do most of the front-line fighting and dying for the jew.

Tags
military, nato, transgender, western

Thread