VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old October 29th, 2014 #1
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Slate.com Jewess, Hana Rosin, is furious about lack of white men in street harrassment video

From Slate:
Quote:
The Problem With That Catcalling Video

On Tuesday, Slate and everyone else posted a video of a woman who is harassed more than 100 times by men as she walks around New York City for ten hours. More specifically, it’s a video of a young white woman who is harassed by mostly black and Latino men as she walks around New York City for ten hours. The one dude who turns around and says, “Nice,” is white, but the guys who do the most egregious things—like the one who harangues her, “Somebody’s acknowledging you for being beautiful! You should say thank you more,” or the one who follows her down the street too closely for five whole minutes—are not.

Hanna Rosin is the founder of DoubleX and a writer for the Atlantic. She is also the author of The End of Men. Follow her on Twitter.

This doesn’t mean that the video doesn’t still effectively make its point, that a woman can’t walk down the street lost in her own thoughts, that men feel totally free to demand her attention and get annoyed when she doesn’t respond, that women can’t be at ease in a public space in the same way men can. But the video also unintentionally makes another point, that harassers are mostly black and Latino, and hanging out on the streets in midday in clothes that suggest they are not on their lunch break. As Roxane Gay tweeted, “The racial politics of the video are f****** up. Like, she didn’t walk through any white neighborhoods?”

The video is a collaboration between Hollaback!, an anti-street harassment organization, and the marketing agency Rob Bliss Creative. At the end they claim the woman experienced 100 plus incidents of harassment “involving people of all backgrounds.” Since that obviously doesn’t show up in the video, Bliss addressed it in a post. He wrote, “we got a fair amount of white guys, but for whatever reason, a lot of what they said was in passing, or off camera” or was ruined by a siren or other noise. The final product, he writes, “is not a perfect representation of everything that happened.”
Sure they did.

Quote:
That may be true but if you find yourself editing out all the catcalling white guys, maybe you should try another take. …
Yes, but at a secret conclave of the Elders of Zion National Park, head patriarchalist Mitt Romney put a ban on that, so you’ll never see the footage of the black woman being harassed by cleancut young white men in short sleeve shirts and ties while she strolls the streets of Provo, Utah.
Quote:
We can just conclude that they caught a small slice of catcallers and lots of other men do it too. But if the point of this video is to teach men about the day-to-day reality of women, then this video doesn’t hit its target. The men who are sitting in their offices or in cafes watching this video will instead be able to comfortably assure themselves that they don’t have time to sit on hydrants in the middle of the day and can’t properly pronounce “mami.” They might do things to women that are worse than catcalling, but this is not their sin.
They might. After all, they are straight white men, who as we all know are the most hateful hate-filled creatures on Earth. Just because somebody put a huge amount of effort into recording men behaving badly and came up with a whole bunch of blacks and Latinos doesn’t mean straight white men aren’t the real problem. Straight white men are like beavers, active only on the darkest of nights when we can’t see their nefariousness.

read full article at source: http://www.unz.com/isteve/straight-w...ll-are-racist/

Old October 29th, 2014 #2
Crystal Winterfrost
卐 ☠ ϟϟ ✠ 卐 ✠ ϟϟ ☠ 卐

Ugh, I KNEW someone would eventually complain about the lack of White male harassers in the video. Goddamned anti-White scum.

Old October 29th, 2014 #3
Robert Ransdell

Ah hell, the Jews and the anti-Whites heads are going to explode.

Film the thing over again and have 25 paid White male actors in there making inappropriate comments, reality hurts too much for the effort not to be made to alter it.

Big problem would be could they find 25 White men in New York City who weren't completely deracinated and obvious fems who could give cat calls that would pass as that coming from a normal healthy heterosexual White male?

On second thought call the whole thing off.

- George Lincoln Rockwell concluding his speech at Brown University in 1966

Old October 29th, 2014 #4
Robert_S

Fuck this Jewess. If I ever saw this fat bitch walking down the street, I'll tell her to get a thread mill.

-- George Washington

Old October 30th, 2014 #5
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That article is so over the top anti-White it's a joke. That last paragraph especially. Shows you once again that feminism and hatred for straight White males go hand in hand.

Old October 30th, 2014 #6
Gifu
Banned

Quote:
He wrote, “we got a fair amount of white guys, but for whatever reason, a lot of what they said was in passing, or off camera” or was ruined by a siren or other noise.
I don't think anyone honestly believes this. If she'd gotten any significant amounts of "harassment" i.e. compliments from white guys, they'd have been front and center of the video. Why can't these people be even just a little bit honest on the occasion? I must say that it is somewhat amusing to see the jews go at each other. Would this be considered pilpul?

Old October 30th, 2014 #7
Karl LaForce

Default Confrimation bias got the best of me.

"They might do things to women that are worse than catcalling, but this is not their sin.

They might. After all, they are straight white men, who as we all know are the most hateful hate-filled creatures on Earth. Just because somebody put a huge amount of effort into recording men behaving badly and came up with a whole bunch of blacks and Latinos doesn’t mean straight white men aren’t the real problem. [B]Straight white men are like beavers, active only on the darkest of nights when we can’t see their nefariousness[/B]."

Wow. I hope she finds her majority black or latino paradise, moves there, freeing herself from the real problem. And soon.
I am sure the noble savages will just love her writing and buy her books.

She is so transparently full of shit. This is just ethnic psychological warfare.

As was pointed out in a post below, the original post does not quote the original piece properly, making a mix of Rosin and Sailor (a mix of opinion and sarcasm).

Last edited by Karl LaForce; October 30th, 2014 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Misquoted material in the original post.

Old October 30th, 2014 #8
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl LaForce View Post
"They might do things to women that are worse than catcalling, but this is not their sin.

They might. After all, they are straight white men, who as we all know are the most hateful hate-filled creatures on Earth. Just because somebody put a huge amount of effort into recording men behaving badly and came up with a whole bunch of blacks and Latinos doesn’t mean straight white men aren’t the real problem. Straight white men are like beavers, active only on the darkest of nights when we can’t see their nefariousness."

Wow. I hope she finds her majority black or latino paradise, moves there, freeing herself from the real problem. And soon.
I am sure the noble savages will just love her writing and buy her books.

She is so transparently full of shit. This is just ethnic psychological warfare.
Yep, all in all I wonder what would happen if the jew cunt was the one walking down the streets, most likely no men what so ever would having anything to do with her which would make her bitch and moan about *Antisemitism*

All in all this video goes to show that not all straight white men are evil rapists, harassers and all that anti white bullshit that has been heaped on the heads of white men.

Old October 30th, 2014 #9
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Fears for actress, 24, who featured in New York catcalling video after she received rape threats over video exposing harassment

Seems like some Cultural Marxist feminists are doing a variation of the "hate" crime hoax.

Quote:
  • A hidden camera video showing actress Shoshan Roberts receiving comments from men on the street has been viewed over 11.8million times
  • Men tell her 'What's up, Beautiful?' and 'Smile!' - and one man just walks silently right next to her for several minutes
  • Rape threats have since been directed toward Roberts
  • She has said filming the video brought up memories of her own sexual assaults

Old October 30th, 2014 #10
Flynt Gäertner
Banned

bix nood

Old October 30th, 2014 #11
Susan

When I first moved to Atlanta over 30 years ago, I lived right around the corner from Piedmont Park. Every time I tried to walk my dog or sit on a park bench, some nigger would suddenly appear to sit down beside me or try to start a conversation. White girls know who the real scary dangerous predators are. It is the rare White male who truly engages in threatening behavior.

This is anti White bullshit and, yes, the jew feminists are behind it.

Old October 30th, 2014 #12
Susan

Have the radio on in my kitchen right now and Limbaugh is on talking about this video and of course he's ALL wrong in his assessment and conclusion of the "take away".

There's no racial angle to any of this of course. There's no anti White agenda here, no anti White male angle.

Limbaugh just keeps up his argument that it's simply the "liberals" who try to deny MALES their natural god given right to ogle females and who try to suppress the MALE libido. He just lumps all males into one category..no racial differences whatsoever.

He uses the same argument when he attempts to analyze all the problems with nigger athletes. There's no racial angle there either--never mind that White male athletes exhibit no such disgusting behavior-oh maybe rarely--and become leaders instead of killers or rapists or drug addled bums or bankrupt bums.

Limbaugh the Liar: race traitor bought and paid for by the kikes.

Old October 30th, 2014 #13
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
That article is so over the top anti-White it's a joke. That last paragraph especially. Shows you once again that feminism and hatred for straight White males go hand in hand.
I think the last paragraph was sarcasm mocking the slate article by Hana Rosin. The newsfeed bot did not copy/paste the quotations in the original article and therefor taking the commentary out of context.

Old October 30th, 2014 #14
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

Strangely enough negro males have never paid all that much attention to me. I did get a lot of this kind of thing from Mexicans and other assorted non whites, though. The scariest were a couple of middle eastern males once. The few white guys who have made lewd comments have been wigger types for the most part. In all honesty since I hit about the age of 35 I do not get much of anything from anyone anymore.. I have noticed a sharp decline in male attention for the last 5 years or so. My hair style and color is still the same, my makeup, weight,etc. I am just too old now I guess.

But yes, as for the video it seems to be causing a bit of a stir now due to the lack of white guys in the video. They showed a reality here that they surely did not intend to show and the usual suspects are chimping. I do not for a second buy the idea that there were a lot of white guys who did not make it onto the video for whatever reason. That idea is laughably ridiculous. If they would have been making the comments right along with the darkies we would have seen it. If a woman who easily chimps over "sexual harassment" or whatever else can watch this video and become outraged over the lack of white males, they obviously have an agenda that does NOT involve "women's rights." They need to stop pretending that this is their cause.

FKA, Hitler Goddess, Starr

Last edited by The Barrenness; October 30th, 2014 at 03:09 PM.

Old October 30th, 2014 #15
Clancy

Whites have greater impulse control than niggers due to having bigger brains and higher IQ.

Old October 30th, 2014 #16
N.B. Forrest

Always a Goddamned Kike in there flappin' itz liva-lipz, deflecting from Niggy & Jose, making sure that nobody forgets that the REAL villains are the White Patriarchal Bastids....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old October 30th, 2014 #17
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
I think the last paragraph was sarcasm mocking the slate article by Hana Rosin. The newsfeed bot did not copy/paste the quotations in the original article and therefor taking the commentary out of context.
Yeah, wasn't paying attention. But a White man can be forgiven for thinking all the anti-White material is tied together in these articles. With the media's usual agenda and all.

Old October 30th, 2014 #18
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gifu View Post
I don't think anyone honestly believes this. If she'd gotten any significant amounts of "harassment" i.e. compliments from white guys, they'd have been front and center of the video. Why can't these people be even just a little bit honest on the occasion? I must say that it is somewhat amusing to see the jews go at each other. Would this be considered pilpul?
Not sure about pilpul, I think that's more hair-splitting debate over talmud verses. It's argument, but of a specific type - interpretation of 'religious' text.

I shall look it up:

Quote:
The Hebrew term pilpul (Hebrew: פלפול, from "pepper," loosely meaning "sharp analysis") refers to a method of studying the Talmud through intense textual analysis in attempts to either explain conceptual differences between various halakhic rulings or to reconcile any apparent contradictions presented from various readings of different texts.[1] Pilpul has entered English as a colloquialism used by some to indicate extreme disputation or casuistic hairsplitting.
Pilpul Pilpul

[importance to whites - jews learn to think, hard, compete, hard, see things from all angles. rather than lay back, open your legs, trust authority to...fuck you]

Old October 30th, 2014 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://jezebel.com/whats-street-hara...1652730625/all

only think i've seen so far on jezebel dealing with it, or posting about a spoof on it

Old October 30th, 2014 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

even at lefty jezebel reality pokes in where they let it:

opijpokjasdlfkjasdlkfjHillary Crosley
So how come no one is talking about how 90 percent of the people that harassed the girl walking down the street were minorities?

opijpokjasdlfkjasdlkfjStrummer-Jones77
Because this website likes to demonize white people for shit they aren't doing.
21Reply

Tags
catcall, street vibrancy

Thread