Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 20th, 2010 #141
varg

Making videos go viral and internet meme's is the future for WN propaganda..

Look at how many prowhite/anti-nigger racial comments there are on some of those normally P.C. websites in response to that video

If only we could get some of our videos to go viral like that

All it really takes is someone on VNN to post carefully worded posts.. but sometimes it's just luck

* be the first one to post about something on VNN (or just certain terms in your posts).. google will pick us up as the top result depending on how it uses the pagerank system..

We get a lot of hits just from these two searches on google "michelle obama monkey" and "light brown hair"

Click the first images that display.. let the bottom frame load in the image preview

Old February 20th, 2010 #142
H.B.

Quote:
dewisri
I believe the girl does say something like "Beat his white *ss!" so I'm not defending her, but for the sake of accuracy she was talking to the black guy when she said "Pinky." Pinky is a character in the movie Next Friday. He's black and wears pink suits. I think she says, "Get him, Pinky" which an exact quote of the scene where Ice Cube is fighting Pinky.Posted 02:38 PM on 2/20/2010
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_470064.html

Per the post-fight YouTube interview, the sow said it was looking to film something that day. Was this what it had in mind? Sucks when you "plan" backfires, doesn't it?

Old February 20th, 2010 #143
H.B.

Old February 20th, 2010 #144
H.B.

Quote:
EBM wasn’t a Pimp in the conventional sense. Random women would pay him just so they could have sex with someone besides EBM. -Submitted by Mike

Epic Beard Man was released from prison because they couldnt put all the other inmates in protective custody. -Submitted by C B

Epic Beard Man looks at babies and they give him there candy. -Submitted by C B

Epic Beard Man doesnt need GPS, he’s always on the righteous path. -Submitted by C B

EBM can’t shave because steel can’t cut awesome. -Submitted by Morgan

Chuck Norris was named after Epic Beard Mans shadow. -Submitted by Tyler H.

EBM can make a paper airplane out of a plastic shopping bag.

Epic Beard Man takes vacations in purgatory.

EMAIL YOUR EPIC BEARD MAN FACT TO [email protected]
http://www.epicbeardmanfacts.com/

Last edited by H.B.; February 20th, 2010 at 08:02 PM.

Old February 21st, 2010 #145
Sándor Petőfi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
So, who do you think America rightfully belongs to then?
"Rightfully" is nothing more than a word. It doesn't refer. At most it expresses sentiment. Do you want to know what my sentiment is? America and its owners can go fuck themselves.

Quote:
Also, your signature, "Morality = Bullshit". I think you should specify that anti-White morality = Bullshit.
Ummm, no.

Quote:
If you re-define morality with the simple basis of "Is this good for Whites?" then morality is no longer "bullshit".
Yes, it's still bullshit.

Last edited by Sándor Petőfi; February 21st, 2010 at 01:58 AM.

Old February 21st, 2010 #146
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Bruso was taken to the John George Psychiatric Pavilion for an evaluation...

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blog...beard-man.html

[“Beard-man”] Bruso was taken to the John George Psychiatric Pavilion for an evaluation after he struck the male passenger several times with his fist and continued to rant about the incident, Alameda County Sheriff"s spokesman Sgt. J.D. Nelson said.

Old February 21st, 2010 #147
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sándor Petőfi View Post
"Rightfully" is nothing more than a word. It doesn't refer. At most it expresses sentiment. Do you want to know what my sentiment is? America and its owners can go fuck themselves.
I'm asking you for your opinion about who has earned the right to occupy North America, and you spout curse words.

Quote:
Ummm, no.
Great, well thought-out response there.

Quote:
Yes, it's still bullshit.
Why is it "bullshit"? I don't think any great political/racial movements get their members motivated by saying, "Morality is bullshit". How about saying something like, "Anti-White sentiment is immoral" or to take a political edge, "White people need racial Justice" or maybe even a religious point-of-view, "It's God's will that Whites have their own living space" Hell, even a biological point of view, "Darwinism demands that in order for Whites to succeed, they need their own living space."

Your choice: Philosophical, political, religious or biological.

"Morality is bullshit" sounds like something a college freshman taking a philosophy class would scribble in his notebook during a lecture out of frustration of not understanding the material, not the stuff of a great political movement.

Old February 21st, 2010 #148
Roy
Perception Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blog...beard-man.html

[“Beard-man”] Bruso was taken to the John George Psychiatric Pavilion for an evaluation after he struck the male passenger several times with his fist and continued to rant about the incident, Alameda County Sheriff"s spokesman Sgt. J.D. Nelson said.
In his follow-up video, the cops congratulated him and bought him a cup of coffee and gave him a ride home.

Accentuate the positive... do it.

Old February 21st, 2010 #149
Johnny James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
LOL, the last ten seconds or so seemed like a discussion about how worthless niggers are, although I don't speak zipperhead. Just a guess based on the movie.

Facebook has deep sixed the EBG group. It was up to 4K members.
I'd take gooks over niggers any day of the week. I'd move to Seoul if I had to just to get away from the god awful fucking niggers.

Old February 21st, 2010 #150
Julian Lüchow

Quote:
Rightfully? That depends on whose system of "rights" one employs. Legally? Whoever owns it. Factually? Whoever control the federal government.
The only "right" we really have to the land is right of conquest which won America in the first place and that is the only right which will return it to us. The thing is, I find the possibility of America being returned to Aryans (to the extent there even are any left here) extremely unlikely.

The American system is in the hands of hostile aliens or bought whites, along with the military, media, and money. How does one overcome that? Even if the government somehow "collapsed" a military coup would be more likely than some kind of pro-white populist uprising.

We've shown zero ability, thus far, to organize ourselves or to even understand why and how it is we've come to be mastered. To me the future looks bleak.

Old February 21st, 2010 #152
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystian Kowalczyk View Post
We've shown zero ability, thus far, to organize ourselves or to even understand why and how it is we've come to be mastered. To me the future looks bleak.
The reason for this inability to organize or even to build up the necessary anger followed by useful action, is because the Jews have poisoned the water supplies with fluorides. Potassium Fluoride is a form of psychiatric mind-dulling poison similar and more subtle than Thorazine. Under the influence of fluorides, one can see the problems, but cannot get into the right mental gears to do anything about it.

As a chemist, Leshrac should be able to substantiate this.

Of course, the kikes will scream that this is an ancient slander from Medieval Times when they were accused of poisoning water wells. But the Jews did not get the bad reputation that they have by being good guys.

Last edited by banjo_billy; February 21st, 2010 at 02:40 PM.

Old February 21st, 2010 #153
Rick Ronsavelle

Yes BB. I lived in a condo about ten years ago. The white parolee across the way opened his front door at 2 a.m. and blasted until 5 a.m., on more than on occasion. I went to see manager Nyla, and asked if anyone else had complained. "This is the first I have heard of it." I was astounded. It seems that folks won't fight anything.

The mind does not work apart from chemistry.
Fluoride works to lower thyroid. I read that the amount in water is much greater than the amount formerly used to treat hyper (high) thyroid. If the thyroid is whacked, you are whacked. It goes beyond lack of fight- reason itself is impaired- folks cannot make proper assessments without normal brain energy. Reminds me of Soma of Brave New World (Order).

Half the adult population in on something like prozac. There seems to be a fluoride-prozac connection.

http://www.fluoridealert.org/fluoride-thyroid.htm

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...aqi=g1g-m1&oq=

Following is a list of a few fluoride compounds whose anti-thyroid effects are established, and which are included in many of today’s medications, as well as in pesticides:

3-fluoro-4-methoxy-phenylacetic acid; 3-fluoro-4-oxy-phenylacetic acid (Capacin); [p-fluorophenyl]-ethylketone; 3-fluoro-5-bromotyrosine; Iodofluorotyrosine; Fluorotyramine; 1-(3-fluoro-4-oxy) -phenyl-1-methyl-2-methyl-amino-ethane; 1-acetamino-2-fluoro-benzene-sulfonic-acid amide (fluorinated Prontalbin); Fluorphtiocol; Fluorobenzoic acid; Fluorotyrosine (Pardinon); PFOS (Scotchgard); perfluorooctance sulfonate; PFDA perfluorodecanoic acid; 1,1-dichloro-N-[(dimethylamino) sulfonyl]-1-fluoro-N-(4-methylphenyl) methanesulfenamide (Tolylfluanid); Fluoxetine (Prozac, Paxil); PMSF; Trifluoroiodomethane; Fluoroacetate; N-2-fluorenylacetamide; Trifluoperazine; Cyano(4-fluoro-3-phenoxyphenyl ) methyl 3-(2,2-dichloroethenyl)-2,2-dime thylcyclopropanecarboxylate; N-(4-fluorophenyl)-N-(1-methylet hyl)-2-[[5-(trifluoromethyl)- 1,3,4-thiadiazol-2-yl]oxy]acetami de (Pesticide Flufenacet - Bayer); N-(p-fluorophenyl)-6-[3-(trifluoro methyl)phenoxy]-2-pyridinecarbo xamide (Picolinafen); [R*,S*-(E)]-(±)-7-[3-(4-fluoroph enyl)-1-(1-methylethyl)-1H-indol- 2-yl]-3,5-dihydroxy-6-heptenoate (Fluvastatin); N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)ph enyl]-3-[(4-fluorophenyl)sulfonyl] -2-hydroxy-2-methyl-,(+ -) (Casodex - AstraZeneca); 8-chloro-6-(2-fluorophenyl) -1-methyl-4H-imidazo[1,5-a] [1,4]benzodiazepine (Midazolam); 1-(4-fluorophenyl)-3®-(3-(4-fluor ophenyl)-3(S)-hydroxypropyl)-4( S)- (4-hydroxyphenyl)-2-azetidinone (Ezetimibe - ZETIA).

http://tuberose.com/Fluoride.html

Last edited by Rick Ronsavelle; February 21st, 2010 at 05:31 PM.

Old February 21st, 2010 #154
Leshrac
Mad Science

Pretty much all fluorides are mildly to dangerously toxic.

Minute amounts can help enhance the body tho but it's a double-edged sword; The most notorious example being that a small homeopathic fluoride capsule will enhance the resistance of bone & teeths in teenagers but could also greatly damage them as people react to completely different doses.

Never particularly paid attention to health effects because they're not common chemicals -at all-; Aside from the industry, they have little to no use except as a toxic blood agent. As far as I remember the only F compound I've ever used was fluorhydric acid to show a bunch of kids that glass could melt.

From what I can gather from cat.inist, toxic effects apparently only manifest under chronic exposure or if contained in super-high levels in whatever you're eating/drinking.

http://cat.inist.fr/?aModele=afficheN&cpsidt=15331655

Edit: http://i47.tinypic.com/1zqd9qt.gif

Last edited by Leshrac; February 21st, 2010 at 06:30 PM.

Old February 21st, 2010 #155
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
Pretty much all fluorides are mildly to dangerously toxic.

From what I can gather from cat.inist, toxic effects apparently only manifest under chronic exposure or if contained in super-high levels in whatever you're eating/drinking.
Since putting fluorides into the water supply is a Psycho-Political form of chemical warfare perpetrated by the Jews and Commies, you must be careful about your sources of information on the effects of fluorides since the main publicatons are controlled by the Jews.

Besides, the physical effects of brittle bones and discolored teeth are not the problem. The problem is the psychiatric effects of minute doses of these highly toxic substances. Anyone who has experienced any kind of psycho-active drugs (pot, LSD, opiates, uppers, nicotine, caffeine, etc.) should know what big effects are produced by very small doses.

But most people who take recreational drugs do so for the "high" or the "down" or the "colors" or the "trip" or the euphoria or the giggles or some other physical and/or mental result. Nobody takes drugs that don't do anything. Everybody who takes drugs expect to feel some effect.

But if a drug does not give any feeling or effect whatsoever but only reduces the ability to feel alarmed or angry if your rights are being stolen or if your country is under assault, then the only way to get people to take such a drug is to force them to do it or persuade them to do it. And the Jews make sure that you cannot NOT take it by putting it into everything that you eat or drink so that you have no choice. That's "eat or drink" since any foods that use tap water in cooking also provides a fluoride doseage.

Scientific evidence proves that fluorides are useless for fighting tooth decay and they produce brittle bones. And yet, the traitors in government insist that we accept these drugs in our water supply. Surely, a drug that gives no recreational feeling and has no proven scientific ability to prevent cavities in teeth, must be there for some other reason that isn't being told to us.

Creating a passive and obediant citizen requires that such a citizen be calm and accepting of whatever changes occur. This is achieved most easily through drugs. Indoctrination of such passive subjects is the second phase. Mind-dulled citizens sitting passively in front of the Jew-tube while we are being told about "strength through diversity", the benefits of limitless immigration, the importance of defending Israel our best ally, the joys of racial misceginaton, and the entertainment value of murder and mayhem, cannot be anything other than Psycho-Political targets for destruction.

The Jews will someday soon pay the fatal price of their perfidy and treachery.

Last edited by banjo_billy; February 21st, 2010 at 07:53 PM.

Old February 21st, 2010 #156
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Since putting fluorides into the water supply is a Psycho-Political form of chemical warfare perpetrated by the Jews and Commies, you must be careful about your sources of information on the effects of fluorides since the main publicatons are controlled by the Jews.
There is a lot of good information on fluorides out there. I thought it interesting that it was used as rat poison in the early part of the last century.

I am on a well myself. No city water. I would be curious to know how many others who are jew-wise are not on fluoridated water.

One of the key components of the movie Dr. Strangelove was making anyone that questions the dumping of fluoride into the water as being a nutjob. Dr. Strangelove is a very old movie.

Also, of note is the fact that they wear masks and tyvek suits when they go to add this stuff to the water.

Old February 21st, 2010 #157
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe_J. View Post
There is a lot of good information on fluorides out there. I thought it interesting that it was used as rat poison in the early part of the last century.

I am on a well myself. No city water. I would be curious to know how many others who are jew-wise are not on fluoridated water.

One of the key components of the movie Dr. Strangelove was making anyone that questions the dumping of fluoride into the water as being a nutjob. Dr. Strangelove is a very old movie.

Also, of note is the fact that they wear masks and tyvek suits when they go to add this stuff to the water.
I don't drink tap water. I just use it to flush the toilet and take a shower. I buy my water from a water store that claims that they remove all fluorides. That's what I drink and cook with. It tastes a lot better than tap water, too.

Old February 21st, 2010 #158
Joe_J.
Radio active

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
I don't drink tap water. I just use it to flush the toilet and take a shower. I buy my water from a water store that claims that they remove all fluorides. That's what I drink and cook with. It tastes a lot better than tap water, too.
My wife uses that. Spring water in 5 gallon bottles. Instead of an office style cooler, they gave us a crock and a fake oak stand for it. It also helps that we have managed to get about 100 gallons all together in those bottles so we have backup.

I drink our tap water and am used to it. We have a lot of sulfur in it. Has a pretty nasty taste. It works okay for washing clothes, showers, etc.

Old February 21st, 2010 #159
Leshrac
Mad Science

Hello?! Bottled water is the exact same water as tap water.

It's just purified a few more times depending on brand...

Edit:

Pushing it a little further... The water you drink today is the same one the Neanderthals drank. Same water, naturally recycled gazillion times over history until ending up... in your bottles...

Last edited by Leshrac; February 21st, 2010 at 08:33 PM.

Old February 21st, 2010 #160
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshrac View Post
Hello?! Bottled water is the exact same water as tap water.

It's just purified a few more times depending on brand...

Edit:

Pushing it a little further... The water you drink today is the same one the Neanderthals drank. Same water, naturally recycled gazillion times over history until ending up... in your bottles...
Don't write this stuff while you're stoned. Weed makes the mind stupid.

Thread