VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 17th, 2008 #21
John in Woodbridge

The authorities are loathe to bring hate crime charges against protected groups. It almost never happens.

Old July 17th, 2008 #22
Ironguard1940

Default Jew lies in July

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vonbluvens View Post
"This is an isolated incident," said Newton Police Chief Don Brown.

"I don't want to give the appearance that it was racially motivated because we can't say at this point," Brown said. "It's a crime that we don't experience on a regular basis so that makes it unique in itself."
This certainly is the month for the kwaps to be the jew's lying mouthpiece, isn't it?

Old July 17th, 2008 #23
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Not a single day goes by that VNN doesn't provide me with news of a nigger savage gruesomely raping and/or murdering a White person, or that some video website doesn't broadcast another group of niggers savagely beating a lone White person. My cup is overflowing with hatred and vengeance.

If the One-Eyed Jew were to become the One-Eyed White Nationalist, in a matter of weeks - if not days - the Kwan's cup would also be overflowing with hatred and vengeance.

Yet half-way across the world, in South fucking Africa, some White kids pull a silly prank with urine and it makes WORLD HEADLINE FUCKING NEWS for two weeks straight.

Until the Jew has the media, we will never able to wake up the Kwan and Eurokwan from their guilt-ridden, somnambulant stupor. Fuck - to this day there are still South Afrikwans (SA Whites who love niggers and hate themselves) in existence because of media brainwashing. That's a testament to the incredible power of the media.

And the Jew knows this and has known it for the last 2000 years. The fucking kike jumped for degeneracy when Gutenberg invented the printing press, and by the 19th century he was in control of practically all the influential European newspapers.

By the 20th century... - well, we all know about the 20th century.

Old July 17th, 2008 #24
Derrick Beukeboom

Sadly, nothing will change until there are physical reprisals.

I wonder what the Chechyans or Iraqis would think about stuff like this happening to their folk?

Something tells me their actions would convey strong feelings.

Old July 17th, 2008 #25
AGWilliams

what these men did is NOTHING compared to the atrocities of Don Imus.
Maybe the victim used the term 'black hole' and it set them off. He should be more careful.

Old July 17th, 2008 #26
brutus

RE: Von

Quote:
It is curious how they are using his football stats...guess it is the zogreporter's way of trying to make the monster look normal or human.
The jew took away an important lesson as they watched OJ Simpson's 40mph police chase through the streets of LA. They saw the hoards of White lemmings running out to the major intersections and cheering-on a nigger murderer solely because he was a football star.

Today, we can rest assured that when the news reporter gets wind of serious nigger on White crime, the first thing they do is to find out if the nig perp played football. And quite often that is the case and the reporter will make certain to embellish the report in glowing terms of the nigger's on-the-field accomplishments. And these remarks will always be featured prominently and usually at the beginning of the report. If the reporter can get the nigger's coach to make a favorable comment for the record, that is always a feather in the reporter's cap. Its just about as good as a sound bite from the nigger's teary-eyed mother saying that her boy always attends church and he'd never do something like that.

The jew knows that the White lemming male will be more interested in the nigger's football record than the suffering of the victim. And this warped phenomenon has the effect of mitigating the severity of the crime in public opinion. This is why the jew will embellish the report, its to protect the nigger as would a defense attorney who puts a character witness on the stand. The jew will alway defend it's nigger minions.

Kobe Bryant was also a high profile recipient of the same sports fanatic clemency. And it has its trickle-down effect all the way to the Pop Warner leagues, little leagues and all college and high school sports.

In this world controlled by the jew media, if a nigger commits a crime, his participation in some sort of sport is his "get out of jail card".

Old July 17th, 2008 #27
Where to begin.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reltih145 View Post
Chris and Von in happier days

YouTube - Tiptoe Through the Tulips-Tiny Tim
I don't know man?

One of them looked like a jew?

Are you accussing one of them, Chris or Von, of being a jew?

I am white, both my parents are white, but I am a nigger around here.

Nevermind. This probabaly won't make sense to half, no, three quarters, of you.

Too many commas?

99.9999999999999999999999999999999999/100. I stand corrected.

Old July 17th, 2008 #28
Vonbluvens
Banned

This is a very unusual case in the sense we have a report of the male niggers raping a white male. This hardly EVER makes news.

Old July 17th, 2008 #29
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Crowe View Post
The authorities are loathe to bring hate crime charges against protected groups. It almost never happens.

Remember the sheriff that admitted that whites were NOT A PROTECTED CLASS? Wish I had the link handy.

Old July 17th, 2008 #30
Marse Supial
Creepy-Ass Cracker

At the risk or boring y'all with my Old Times In The South stories, when I was in my early teens, there was this nigger who lived way out from town on the same old country road that I did. He wasn't what you would call retarded, but he wasn't quite right in the head either. He decided that he was going to stand on the side of the road and show 'muh dick' to every white woman that drove by. My mother included. My dad called the farmer that the nigger worked for, and the farmer called the sheriff.

My dad picked me up from school one day. That was unusual, because I usually rode the bus or my mom picked me up. I asked my dad what was up and told me he was "going to show me how to handle a nigger." I had no idea what he was talking about and I didn't even know what the nigger had done or which nigger he was talking about. But we drove up to this old abandoned grain silo out in the country and shortly thereafter the sheriff showed up and eventually the farmer showed up with the nigger.

We all went inside the grain silo and the men started questioning the nigger. He said something along the lines of "Days Wanted Tuh Sees It" at which point all three men started beating the nigger with their belts and their fists. They beat that nigger to a bloody fucking pulp. I remember screaming for them to stop because I didn't know what it was all about and I thought they were going to kill him. They didn't kill him, but I'm sure he wished that he was dead.

After what seemed like about 5 hours of nigger beating (actually, it was only about 30 minutes) my dad came out, got back in the truck and took me home. On the way home he said "That's how you handle a nigger." I wouldn't even speak to him. At the time, to me, it was like him beating a stray dog. I hated him for a long time after that. When I got home, my mom told me what the nigger had done and why my dad had done that. I began to understand, but I still thought that they had 'overkilled' by beating that nigger the way they did -- belts and fists and all.

"One day you'll understand, son", he told me. I did not believe it at the time nor could Jesus Christ himself in person with his right hand on the bible have ever made me believe that I would ever understand.

But, you know what?

He was right. I understand.

You know what else? That nigger NEVER stood on the side of the road and showed 'Muh Dick' to the white women driving by. He was thoroughly and completely cured of that defect in his personality and he went on to make a first class field hand for the same farmer that he worked for at the time.

GREL

Old July 17th, 2008 #31
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Today, we can rest assured that when the news reporter gets wind of serious nigger on White crime, the first thing they do is to find out if the nig perp played football. And quite often that is the case and the reporter will make certain to embellish the report in glowing terms of the nigger's on-the-field accomplishments. And these remarks will always be featured prominently and usually at the beginning of the report. If the reporter can get the nigger's coach to make a favorable comment for the record, that is always a feather in the reporter's cap. It's just about as good as a sound bite from the nigger's teary-eyed mother saying that her boy always attends church and he'd never do something like that.
Tom Wolfe covered that phenomenom in The Bonfire of the Vanities without naming the jew, of course! LOL!

Last edited by MikeTodd; July 17th, 2008 at 10:20 PM.

Old July 17th, 2008 #32
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

I never tire of your stories, Grel.

This one brought a tear to my eye.

Ah the good old days, free of degeneracy, pathology and political correctness - when White Men were White Men and niggers were kept in place.

Old July 18th, 2008 #33
N.B. Forrest

Yes, Southern men knew how to handle the goddam apes once upon a time. When I was a kid I remember listening to my dad and his brothers fondly reminiscing late into the night about their Uncle Matt. Matt was a bootlegger in Southwest Virginia many years ago, and he was a bonafide nigger killer. One winter he and some other men treed a coon who'd committed some typical jigaboo-boo: they dragged him into a barn and strung his black ass up, and for good measure fired shots into the bastard as he was doing the Strangulation Jig. It's said that when the Sheriff saw the body the next morning, icicles of blood were hanging from the carcass.

This is the only thing that has the power to control fucking nigger beasts. Not the fear that they'll be executed by the state 10 or 15 years down the track- their simian brains are incapable of weighing long-term consequences - but rather the certainty that if they kill or even harm a White in the afternoon, they'll die an agonizing death that very evening.

Of course, it was far easier to administer this terror back then: winking local law enforcement often understood the necessity, since the kike hadn't yet de-balled Southerners with 50 years of "You're Evil!" jewpaganda.

Still, where there's a will, there's a way.

Old July 18th, 2008 #34
Wendel Wallis
Banned

Chris, you are acting like a jilted 16 year old girl. Just get over Von. YOU have decided to end your friendship with him and so now it's over.

It seems you just can't stop thinking and talking about him. You need to move on with your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher Drake View Post
Yeah, I remember those days. Fountains going off, sun shining bright. Von was in the movement back then. Goofy music playing in the background all the time...I miss those times.

I'd call Von up and say, "you ok? You alright?" and for some reason he'd get mad as hell. I'd crack up thinking about it. We used to chat about once a day at least and I'd be lying to say that I didn't miss talking to him, even when he used to make me want to shoot myself during his depression phases. Towards the end of being friends with him, I used to just tell him it was probably time to kill himself. We can all see he never did.

Now I still have fun with Von but its more focussed on following him around VNN picking at him. I don't care what it makes me look like. I get the biggest kick out of it. He'll go over to nimbusters, threaten my wife and family and I'll just laugh at him.

Old July 18th, 2008 #35
Christopher Drake

Mike, one day the mods or someone is going to take away your ability to create fake users to hide behind on here. Seriously, you want to talk about childish? Retarded cartoons which you can't even put your name on?

Why do you act like everyone around here has some high opinion of you that you need to preserve? I doubt one single person on this board is falling for your shit.

Old July 18th, 2008 #36
Wendel Wallis
Banned

Although the Jew News usually buries these types of stories, if reported at all, I would imagine that only 1 out of every 10 white guys who was raped by a male nigger would ever tell anyone, especially the police.

Quote:
This is a very unusual case in the sense we have a report of the male niggers raping a white male. This hardly EVER makes news.

Old July 18th, 2008 #37
Vonbluvens
Banned

Default Of course your father was right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by General_Lee View Post
At the risk or boring y'all with my Old Times In The South stories, when I was in my early teens, there was this nigger who lived way out from town on the same old country road that I did. He wasn't what you would call retarded, but he wasn't quite right in the head either. He decided that he was going to stand on the side of the road and show 'muh dick' to every white woman that drove by. My mother included. My dad called the farmer that the nigger worked for, and the farmer called the sheriff.

My dad picked me up from school one day. That was unusual, because I usually rode the bus or my mom picked me up. I asked my dad what was up and told me he was "going to show me how to handle a nigger." I had no idea what he was talking about and I didn't even know what the nigger had done or which nigger he was talking about. But we drove up to this old abandoned grain silo out in the country and shortly thereafter the sheriff showed up and eventually the farmer showed up with the nigger.

We all went inside the grain silo and the men started questioning the nigger. He said something along the lines of "Days Wanted Tuh Sees It" at which point all three men started beating the nigger with their belts and their fists. They beat that nigger to a bloody fucking pulp. I remember screaming for them to stop because I didn't know what it was all about and I thought they were going to kill him. They didn't kill him, but I'm sure he wished that he was dead.

After what seemed like about 5 hours of nigger beating (actually, it was only about 30 minutes) my dad came out, got back in the truck and took me home. On the way home he said "That's how you handle a nigger." I wouldn't even speak to him. At the time, to me, it was like him beating a stray dog. I hated him for a long time after that. When I got home, my mom told me what the nigger had done and why my dad had done that. I began to understand, but I still thought that they had 'overkilled' by beating that nigger the way they did -- belts and fists and all.

"One day you'll understand, son", he told me. I did not believe it at the time nor could Jesus Christ himself in person with his right hand on the bible have ever made me believe that I would ever understand.

But, you know what?

He was right. I understand.

You know what else? That nigger NEVER stood on the side of the road and showed 'Muh Dick' to the white women driving by. He was thoroughly and completely cured of that defect in his personality and he went on to make a first class field hand for the same farmer that he worked for at the time.

GREL
No, I suppose you couldn't understand at the time. Unfortunately, this is how monsters and savages have to be treated. Its a hard lesson.

Old July 18th, 2008 #38
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendel Wallis View Post
Chris, you are acting like a jilted 16 year old girl. Just get over Von. YOU have decided to end your friendship with him and so now it's over.

It seems you just can't stop thinking and talking about him. You need to move on with your life.

Wendel--whoever you are I wish you would not say anything that resembles sticking up for me because I will be accused of starting yet another sockpuppet. With five posts under your belt I can understand why he might in this case.

note to all here: DON'T MAKE ANY POSITIVE POSTS HERE ABOUT ME (Not that anyone was going to).

Old July 18th, 2008 #39
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Wendel--whoever you are I wish you would not say anything that resembles sticking up for me because I will be accused of starting yet another sockpuppet. With five posts under your belt I can understand why he might in this case.

note to all here: DON'T MAKE ANY POSITIVE POSTS HERE ABOUT ME (Not that anyone was going to).
So, you admit to having sockpuppets?...hmmm, interesting!

Old July 18th, 2008 #40
Vonbluvens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
So, you admit to having sockpuppets?...hmmm, interesting!
I said: "I will be accused of starting yet another sockpuppet. "

I didn't say I had sockpuppets. I am being accused of having them.

Last edited by Vonbluvens; July 18th, 2008 at 01:15 PM.

Thread