Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 13th, 2013 #1
Cora McGuire

Default LOL: Angry dyke Rachel Maddow freaks out over NPI

Regardless of how anyone feels about Spencer, this is a hilarious-FAIL attack on him and NPI.
**Be warned: she is horrendous to listen to for too long though.

H/T Mindweapons:

http://mindweaponsinragnarok.com/201...cial-on-msnbc/

Old May 13th, 2013 #2
Bud Jones

It amazes me how these goof balls will swallow Algore's turd of "man-made global warming" then deny authenticity of data derived through use of the scientific method. If someone wishes to disprove the study, either use the scientific method to acheive an alternate outcome or prove the theory in question as being inaccurately constructed.

In real academia just saying, "I don't believe it" means nothing.

If all else fails, just scream "RACIST" at the top of your lungs. That is a tried and proven technique that stops any and all intelligent conversation.

As for watching the video, I have been drinking since 7:00 A.M. and still dont feel brave enough to listen to that Madcow.

Old May 13th, 2013 #3
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud Jones View Post
It amazes me how these goof balls will swallow Algore's turd of "man-made global warming" then deny authenticity of data derived through use of the scientific method. If someone wishes to disprove the study, either use the scientific method to acheive an alternate outcome or prove the theory in question as being inaccurately constructed.

In real academia just saying, "I don't believe it" means nothing.

If all else fails, just scream "RACIST" at the top of your lungs. That is a tried and proven technique that stops any and all intelligent conversation.

As for watching the video, I have been drinking since 7:00 A.M. and still dont feel brave enough to listen to that Madcow.
I don't blame you.

Old May 13th, 2013 #4
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
I don't blame you.
Neither do I.

Old May 13th, 2013 #5
Rick Ronsavelle

Default like an advert-

Old May 13th, 2013 #6
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

He said "Christianity" and "scientific awakening" in the same sentence... What a dolt!

Edit: I'd like to see that Jewish cunt get buttfucked by a gigantic nigger buck, straight out of the fields, until her stoopud-looking Q-tip-shaped head/face turn blue.

Last edited by H.T.R.; May 13th, 2013 at 11:25 AM.

Old May 13th, 2013 #7
Rick Ronsavelle

I caught that. 99.9% let stuff like that slide, or don't even see the contradiction.

They got us here.

Religion is just as good as science. . . One more example of egalitarianism.

Old May 13th, 2013 #8
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
Yes, I thought that too. Like how on earth does NPI get an entire advert played on National television? But after viewing her deranged attack on "White supremacists", it still made for amusing viewing.

Not the part I highlighted either, but what do you make of this whole "Dr. Jason Richwine and the Heritage Foundation" episode? I tried to find out if Richwine is jewish, but I can't seem to find any solid data on it.

Old May 13th, 2013 #9
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cora McGuire View Post
Yes, I thought that too. Like how on earth does NPI get an entire advert played on National television? But after viewing her deranged attack on "White supremacists", it still made for amusing viewing.

Not the part I highlighted either, but what do you make of this whole "Dr. Jason Richwine and the Heritage Foundation" episode? I tried to find out if Richwine is jewish, but I can't seem to find any solid data on it.
I would say that the name "Richwine" is pretty solid data.

Old May 13th, 2013 #10
SSNP

is "she" Jewish?

Old May 13th, 2013 #11
H.T.R.
Lover of Plumpynut

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSNP View Post
is "she" Jewish?
It iz.

Old May 13th, 2013 #12
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.T.R. View Post
It iz.
I don't know why but I thought she was one of those creepy types you'd think was a jew, but was really just an anti-White liberal.
But you are right:

Quote:
Her paternal grandfather was from an Eastern European Jewish family (the original family surname being "Medwedof"), while her paternal grandmother was of Dutch (Protestant) background
So I guess it makes sense that MSNBC would promote a philosemetic org like NPI, they get to "appear" like they are bashing it, all the while giving great expose to it.

Old May 13th, 2013 #13
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.T.R. View Post
I would say that the name "Richwine" is pretty solid data.
I guess? I just can't find anything written on it.

Old May 13th, 2013 #14
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
hen a web video surfaced of Richwine saying, during a 2008 panel discussion, "Decades of psychometric testing has indicated that at least in America, you have Jews with the highest average IQ
http://washingtonexaminer.com/articl...513?slideout=1

Well, he's definitely not a white nationalist of any sort.

Old May 13th, 2013 #15
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
http://washingtonexaminer.com/articl...513?slideout=1

Well, he's definitely not a white nationalist of any sort.
This is the same kind of stuff promoted by Amren.

No, I don't believe he ever claimed to be a "White Nationalist" , but his Harvard paper has got him fired from the Heritage Foundation, and earned him the name "racist"

Quote:
Richwine said lower IQs among Hispanics in the U.S. were caused in part by genetics, though he said that "the extent of [genetic] impact is hard to determine."

On page 88 of his dissertation, Richwine included a section on "the growing Hispanic underclass." Heritage's paper takes the position that undocumented immigrants who are currently in the country would be a burden on the U.S. safety net and welfare programs if they were to be given citizenship.

An underclass, Richwine wrote, is "a socially isolated group of people for whom crime, welfare, labor force dropout, and illegitimacy are normal aspects of life." He argues that his data shows that "Hispanic immigrants come [to the U.S.] to work, but their children's labor force participation slips considerably."

"Superior performance on basic economic indicators is to be expected from later generations, who go to American schools, learn English, and become better acquainted with the culture," Richwine wrote in the dissertation. "Despite built-in advantages, too many Hispanic natives are not adhering to standards of behavior that separate middle and working class neighborhoods from the barrio."

"There can be little dispute that post 1965-immigration has brought a larger and increasingly visible Hispanic underclass to the United States, yet the underlying reasons for its existence cannot be understood without considering IQ," Richwine wrote.

Richwine's argument was that lower-IQ Hispanics are the ones who have come to the U.S., while Hispanics with higher IQs have remained in their countries of origin because they have better employment and financial prospects. The result is a situation in the U.S. where children of first-generation immigrants fall behind in U.S. schools and develop an anti-social attitude toward school work, he argued.

Lower-IQ individuals, Richwine also wrote, are more likely to accept government handouts.

"When given the choice between a paycheck from a low-paying job and a welfare check, most intelligent people would realize that the welfare check offers them no potential for advancement. Low-IQ people do not internalize that fact nearly as well," he wrote.
Read the whole thing here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/140239668/...Jason-Richwine

Read more at ONTD Political: http://ontd-political.livejournal.co...#ixzz2TCBkGrvN

Old May 13th, 2013 #16
MikeQuigley
Banned

I got a little more than half way through when I heard that interview where the guy wasn't allowed to answer the questions (typical) and I had to turn it off. Although that dyke kike is only reading what she's given, I find it very difficult to tolerate her. At the mothers day family gathering yesterday a member of my family (who does not share my views) tolerated a brief discussion on White Genocide. After the eye rolling and deep sighs, she said to me "You might as well get used to it, we're all going to be brown soon".

Old May 13th, 2013 #17
Cora McGuire

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeQuigley View Post
I got a little more than half way through when I heard that interview where the guy wasn't allowed to answer the questions (typical) and I had to turn it off. Although that dyke kike is only reading what she's given, I find it very difficult to tolerate her. At the mothers day family gathering yesterday a member of my family (who does not share my views) tolerated a brief discussion on White Genocide. After the eye rolling and deep sighs, she said to me "You might as well get used to it, we're all going to be brown soon".
I couldn't watch it all in one sitting either; she is excruciating.

Well done on talking to your family about this material. I do it too, and over the years have had some success in turning them around, most notably my Mother, who has now become almost better than me at spotting anti-White messaging on the jew-tube, etc. So miracles happen.
Keep up the good work, especially with any young ones

Old May 13th, 2013 #18
Rick Ronsavelle

"You might as well get used to it, we're all going to be brown soon"

I think they think the 'kwa will still be the 'kwa, qua 'kwa.

That is, this will still be america with dark skin. The computers, A/C, TV and all the rest will still be here.

Maybe they think it will be like the third world, but livable. Don't they have cars and TV in the third world? Yeah, for the duration. Where did they get the modern stuff? NOT from the third world. All the modern stuff in mexico is from the first world (which should be renamed WhiteWorld.).

Brown america will be like america of 1492, not 1992, 1892, or 1792.

Do they have any explicit knowledge of the IQ differences? Any idea at all?

Old May 13th, 2013 #19
Horseman

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeQuigley View Post
"You might as well get used to it, we're all going to be brown soon".
That's not as bad as "I think it's great that we'll all be smart and good at basketball"

Old May 13th, 2013 #20
MikeQuigley
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseman View Post
That's not as bad as "I think it's great that we'll all be smart and good at basketball"
ew..........................

Tags
heritage foundation, jason richwine, npi, rachel maddow, richard spencer

Thread