VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 12th, 2014 #1
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Thumbs down #1 Black Box - jewVision series about a famed neurologist wymyn with bipolar disorder who fucks niggers who fucks other White women

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Box_(TV_series)

Another anti-reality jewVision series ...

Saw a clip of what appeared to be the wymyn neurologist in bed with her nigger buck. He seemed to be explaining to his bitch just why it is he has been fucking another White ho on the side.

The wiki page seems to confirm this to be true.

Also, the neurologist suffering from bipolar disorder goes off her "meds" and want to kill herself, but her nigger buck finds her a better fuck when she off her meds.

Don't be surprised is the only White male on the show, who is not a serial killer, is a homosexual-pedophile "couple" in a "loving" monogamous relationship who attend church religiously and who dress and act like a characters from a 1950s TV show.

http://abc.go.com/shows/black-box

Last edited by Tintin; August 12th, 2014 at 10:16 AM.

Old August 12th, 2014 #2
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Is is posible for a child to watch TV and be in touch with reality in anyway?

Old August 12th, 2014 #3
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Here is the nigger wif his main White ho. He be freaking her junk when she is off her meds.

Here is the nigger wif the White bitch he keeps on the side. He hits her junk when his main ho be on her meds.

Old August 12th, 2014 #4
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Whether in the bedroom, on dance floor, on the sport fields, in the boardroom, or in the super collider particle accelerator complex, da nigger just bust'da muvs White bitches cannot resist.

Yea, all doz White hoz trying to figure out how dey can dump dare boring White guys and take a ride, all night long!, on dat nigger buck's huge junk.

Last edited by Tintin; August 12th, 2014 at 07:34 AM.

Old August 12th, 2014 #5
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Canceled after 13 episodes.

Audiences really do not like watching leading actresses screwing niggers. The most popular nigger actors usually have nigger wives/girlfriends on and offscreen, Will Smith for example.

Old August 12th, 2014 #6
White Winger

Don't be surprised if they take it to one of the networks where ratings apparently don't matter - FX, USA,TNT,A&E, TBS,et al - to give it a 2nd try.

Old August 12th, 2014 #7
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

So is the White wymyn doctor one of those "role models" the jew feminist were always talking about? One that will lift little girls self-esteem and inspire them to spending years being diligent and sacrificing their social lives in high school to get into pre-med? (No bitches, pre-med is not something your take before you meds.) And then spend a decade plus slaving away in college, medical school, internship, etc.?

All that hard work and sacrifice just so your nigger buck boyfriend can cheat on you? And once you been fucked by a stupid diseased nigger what White man that is anywhere near you M.D. education level will have anything to do with you?

And what will patients think about their doctor fucking diseased niggers who treat them like shit contributing further to their mental instability? A nigger who may be on-the-down-low? Especially a neurologist?

Last edited by Tintin; August 13th, 2014 at 09:39 AM.

Old August 13th, 2014 #8
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger View Post
Don't be surprised if they take it to one of the networks where ratings apparently don't matter - FX, USA,TNT,A&E, TBS,et al - to give it a 2nd try.
That doesn't happen with shows no one cared about. It was no Arrested Development.

Tags
#1, jew vision

Thread