Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

View Poll Results: Should it be legal to put down retard infants and would you do it to your child ?
Yes, it should be legal and I would use it if I had to 37 61.67%
Yes, it should be legal but I doubt if I would have the heart to kill it 7 11.67%
No, neither 16 26.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Display Modes Share
Old January 15th, 2009 #41
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Succorso View Post
You want us to look like heartless monsters?

Define retarded.

Would you also kill your grandparents because they're senile?

Ideally all severely retarded babies would be aborted early, but failing that there's nothing more to do except let them live out their life, no matter how poor its quality is.

Life should be respected.
Well for the purpose of a forum debate I am not sure it needs to define, let us just say a mental or physical condition which prevents the glob of life from ever caring for itself, from ever doing anything productive and to be a complete drain on its family and society.
Is it harsh yes, and we find ourselfs in a bad condition precisely because whites have turned their backs on harsh measures that are needed to insure a healthy productive white society.
Where does your logic stop ? Should those with AIDS, many of them just gay scum and still passing on their disease, be cuddled also ?

As for a senile adult, that is different because they were once very productive people, the fact that we are even here shows our grandparents did their natural duty, I think they should be cared for in their old age of course, as they once cared for their children and grandchildren - The same can not be said of a drooling mental case whos biggest accomplishment was shitting all over the TV and slaughtering a hamster.

That said, the - quality of life for some old folks gets so bad that they themselves wish to end it, I think that should be considered, yes.

Old January 15th, 2009 #42
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabeth Fragale View Post
Holly, you say you'd have no trouble killing your retarded infant, but I think you're underestimating your maternal instinct. From what I've been told, once you have a child the urge to protect the child is so strong nothing can lessen it. That would explain why white mothers still love the abominations they create through racemixing. Your eugenic ideals will take a backseat if you were ever placed in that situation, I'm almost certain.

I'm not sure how I feel about the situation myself.
No, I am very confident I would do it, my racial instinct over ride a sense of humanity & motherhood, of course it can not be said 100% certain either way.
I know me, I am cold and logical, I was born that way.
White mothers caring for baby miscreants is no good example, if they devalue themself enough to have a relation with a non white then obviously their moral standard is not very high.

A bit late but I realize there may be some here with mental defective children/adults in the family, I mean no offence by wanting to exam this subject, it is a hard question which must be faced and the article itself says many of the families wonder the same very question.

Old January 15th, 2009 #43
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Alexander View Post
Ruins WN's unioversal white image

what you are forgetting is that anyone can pop out a retard. just because
your healthy looking doesn't mean it can't happen to you.
Yes and that is why we all have to agree to keep it out of our community, because any of us might have to do it.
Quote:
and since it can happen to anyone it should not play a part in an ideology which will only get to power if it supports ALL WHITE PEOPLE
I don't support couch potatoes, Kwans, EuroKwans or any other form of unWhite behavior, why should I support those who are literally living the life of a suffering beast?
Quote:
Infanticide is anti science.
Anti-Science? What is anti-scientific about it?
Biology says that the strongest survive, the weakest die and become food for the strongest of another species or their own. That is not a belief but an observation of a system we call Evolution and if we are to desire the perfection of humanity we have to find ways to simulate it. Curing those who are faulty is not one of them (We don't cure their genes).

Quote:
just like slavery and other ancient bullshit
No relationship between eugenics and slavery.

Quote:
Infanticide also negates medical discovery.
Just because you could doesn't mean you should. We can nuke the shit out of the moon but we don't , does that negate the power of weaponry capable of mass destruction?

Quote:
In this day and age we should be concentrating on evolution of technology and not the evolution of our bodies.
Why? Id prefer to be a better person than to have a cooler gadget while having all my limbs fall off from being weak and my brain crumbling from stupidity.

Quote:
it sickens me to think of kids in the past who were killed because they had a cleft pallet.
Less cleft pallets in the next generation.

Quote:
if we dealt with medical problems just by killing we wouldn't have discovered penicillin which protects against microbes which can kill even the strong.
Which was why it was created - to protect good genetics.

Quote:
fruit of suffering

WN should not wipe out all suffering.
Says you
Quote:
It is suffering that makes us noble.
Says Christianity, suffering makes us wretches. When I see a person bed bound from arthritis I don't see someone noble, I see a ghost of a former person. What makes them noble is what they got to do before their condition.

Quote:
The retard may be a waste of space, but think of the woman who brings him up. Think of the shining example she will give to shallower girls with no problems in their lives.
Sandor said it best, I can't say it better.

Old January 15th, 2009 #44
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
I am fascinated to understand what autism is exactly. It's sad that, like the article says, the many of these kids are unusually beautiful and/or gifted. I've heard that it could be a form of extreme ADD, a condition associated with higher than average intelligence. If you correlate better looks and higher intelligence
Better looks ? Most of them look like they have been smashed in the face with a frying pan.
And higher intellegence ? I am aware that some of them have a superior memory, some are gifted with music, but they can not tie their own shoe, say their name or make a sandwhich for themself, not my idea of intellegent.

Old January 15th, 2009 #45
Troy Alexander
Nice shot Troy you got him

[quote=Sándor Petőfi;918485]Yeah ... White Nationalism ... what can I say ...

Quote:
All the more reason to allow for infanticide. I wouldn't want to raise a retard
you only form this opinion beause the carers of retards dos uch a bad job of it. A person with intelligence will asses what talents and faults the retard has and act accordingly.

They will also look to expell any jewish notions of parenting. A good beating will stop some of the more spaz behaviour. reminding them they are spaz's will make them more humble and stop public displays of retardism.

look at roald dahls effort: he did not give up

When he was four months old, Theo Dahl was severely injured when his baby carriage was hit by a taxi in New York City. For a time, he suffered from hydrocephalus, and as a result, his father became involved in the development of what became known as the "Wade-Dahl-Till" (or WDT) valve, a device to alleviate the condition.[9][10]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roald_dahl#Family

Quote:
Well I don't support "all white people" so I don't want support from "all white people".
you don't want clean streets. you want food to rot and not be delivered. And you expect all people to abide by the law and basic decency if the ones applying it do not give a shit about all people.

Quote:
People with cleft pallets sicken me.
I agree with you when it is non-whites. But it will affect me if I saw white child with this condition.

Quote:
That's Christianity speaking

It is christianity and tolerant Rome in the classical era which laid the foundations of Europe.

Rome had the power to wipe out every Briton or many other European tribes: think what we would have missed or if we would have been alive if it wasn't for ther @weakness".

Writing people off and killing them instead of cooperating with them was Ghenghis Khans approach: and isn't Central Eurasia the height of civilisation.

emotion is not something artificial which white men should throw aside. it may lead down wrong avenues, but without it we will not find the rigt ones either.

Quote:
I call that a shining example of stupidity. Like the female baboon who carries bout the rotting corpse of her former infant

Maybe the baboon could not have gone on with its life without this therapy. Maybe it made her stronger and less likely to throw herself to a leopeord

Old January 15th, 2009 #46
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

For the sake of the child in many cases it should be done, being retarded or otherwise gravely handicapped is a shitty life to live, I’ve seen individuals who have been severely handicapped since birth, it is heartbreaking, I think letting really bad cases live no matter what is a form of middle age Christian sadism and child abuse.

Old January 15th, 2009 #47
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
I know me, I am cold and logical, I was born that way.
Perhaps you are autistic. That could be considered retardation.

Old January 15th, 2009 #48
Troy Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right is Right View Post
For the sake of the child in many cases it should be done, being retarded or otherwise gravely handicapped is a shitty life to live, I’ve seen individuals who have been severely handicapped since birth, it is heartbreaking, I think letting really bad cases live no matter what is a form of middle age Christian sadism and child abuse.
I am talking about the simpleton or people with mere cosmetic irregularites.

perfecton will lead to apathy. As goethe refers, one needs a certain amount of drama in life for things to happen in it and us to learn. people like simpletons do this.

Old January 15th, 2009 #49
Troy Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychologicalshock View Post

Why? Id prefer to be a better person than to have a cooler gadget while having all my limbs fall off from being weak and my brain crumbling from stupidity.

it is the funding of the medical industry which will allow us to become perfect people, not press ups or stud famrs. you've heard of stem cells of course.

look around you. Good comes from Good (but not vain do-goodering). but sometimes it is vey hard to tell:

Did hippocrates realise the happiness he would bring in the future when he laid the groundworks and institutionalised the medical profession.

Van Gogh was never appreciated in his lfetime, but his work exploring the beauty of the mundane was good, and he achieved fame far greater than his rivals posthumously.

Hitler would have been greater than Caesar if only he treated Ukranians with humanity.

we wouldn't be discussing this shit (on my part tortuously) if it hadn't been for nobles deciding on mass education and literacy, (many of whom did so for genuine reasons)

on another thread you were talking about how shit afghanistan is. The reason why is that, despite their vain protestations of faith, they are no good.

Europe is no good, because its ideolohy, liberalism, nature or god adjudges to be no good.

Last edited by Troy Alexander; January 15th, 2009 at 05:37 PM.

Old January 15th, 2009 #50
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
yes. but the family has to do it themselves and not be pussies and leave it to the gov. same goes to mothers who want a non-interracial abortion.

if this was the law, necessary measures can take place but at the same time society won't easily become heartless.
No, there must be govt control in a clinic, what you propose is anarchy, there will not be people flushing retards down a toilet or feeding them to pit bulls.
The law will be very limited and specific.

Old January 15th, 2009 #51
Troy Alexander

Quote:
No, there must be govt control in a clinic, what you propose is anarchy, there will not be people flushing retards down a toilet or feeding them to pit bulls.
The law will be very limited and specific.
it will filter out the people who need to be put down and those that don't. its not easy kill a relative by yourself.

it will also teach them a lesson in life.

if girls had to self-abort, albeit in a clinic, they will be much wiser people

Old January 15th, 2009 #52
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
No, there must be govt control in a clinic, what you propose is anarchy

Yes, because as everyone can plainly see, the government is moral and does everything better than anarchist individuals or groups of individuals.

Last edited by Jett Rink; January 15th, 2009 at 05:45 PM.

Old January 15th, 2009 #53
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Perhaps you are autistic. That could be considered retardation.
Ha ha, must you disrupt a serious topic ?
FYI I do not drool, tie my own shoes, cook dinner and can touch my ears with my toes, show me a savant who can do all that.

Quote:
Yes, because as everyone can plainly see, the government is moral and does everything better than anarchist individuals or groups of individuals.
I speak of a future government

Old January 15th, 2009 #54
George Witzgall

Quote:
so do you think the govt should have the right to say it is illegal for you to kill your severely mentally disabled child?

Old January 15th, 2009 #55
Brett Quinn
Banned

I've worked with retards and they lead a hard life. Firstly, it is true that they can do menial jobs. The problem is their life ultimately sucks. They can not drive, go to parties, meet people. They can not have a natural social aspect. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong, all they will be able to produce is some Oprah special where everyone goes bowling with a tard. Fact is, the average tard's life is nothing like this. The hardest part is when they hit their 20s-30s and are unable to find an intimate partner. This is when they become a threat to society.

Old January 15th, 2009 #56
Troy Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett Quinn View Post
I've worked with retards and they lead a hard life. Firstly, it is true that they can do menial jobs. The problem is their life ultimately sucks. They can not drive, go to parties, meet people. They can not have a natural social aspect. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong, all they will be able to produce is some Oprah special where everyone goes bowling with a tard. Fact is, the average tard's life is nothing like this. The hardest part is when they hit their 20s-30s and are unable to find an intimate partner. This is when they become a threat to society.
what i hate is all this money being spent on carers and special olympics when it should go on drugs to make them better.

i think a third of the wages of parents of retards and retards should be taken away to be spent on a cure.

the retard will live uncomfortably but at least they will have hope.

the parents will simply be doing their duty as parents. They won't complain of thigher taxes when their country is at war.

Old January 15th, 2009 #57
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

What has always pissed me off is that there is always money for the fucking nonwhites but when it comes to our own handicapped and retarded there always seems to be a shortage in money, aid and sympathy.

Old January 15th, 2009 #58
Troy Alexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right is Right View Post
What has always pissed me off is that there is always money for the fucking nonwhites but when it comes to our own handicapped and retarded there always seems to be a shortage in money, aid and sympathy.
same goes with tramps who have nothing wrong with them apart from drugs.

send them to a gulag in the falkand islands and a year later they will come back self-sufficient people.

but that will go against uk plc's false and political self-serving image.

Old January 15th, 2009 #59
psychologicalshock
Banned

Quote:
it is the funding of the medical industry which will allow us to become perfect people, not press ups or stud famrs. you've heard of stem cells of course.
No it wont, it might help with organ transplants and a few diseases however the medical industry will likely never be able to make a person better than nature can. Humanity as of yet has nearly no understanding of the brain and probably wont for the next couple of centuries . Nature is a better engineer than humans will likely ever be. Eugenics are the only way to cost-effectively optimize a population, medicine is a completely unrealistic way to make things better. Even if stem cells could do a miracle (And they cannot) it would be impossible to administrate to more than a small portion of the population.

Quote:
look around you. Good comes from Good (but not vain do-goodering). but sometimes it is vey hard to tell:
Good is a concept that is relative. By letting an idiot live you do evil onto others by forcing them to pay for this idiot whether monetarily or emotionally. You do the greater evil out of petty feelings and emotions.

Quote:
Did hippocrates realise the happiness he would bring in the future when he laid the groundworks and institutionalised the medical profession.
The medical profession's job isn't to determine who is to live. That is society's job, medicine is merely there to help those deemed worthy of being helped. Medicine is purely scientific in that its simply an application of knowledge, it makes no judgment whether someone should live or not.

Quote:
Van Gogh was never appreciated in his lfetime, but his work exploring the beauty of the mundane was good, and he achieved fame far greater than his rivals posthumously.

Hitler would have been greater than Caesar if only he treated Ukranians with humanity.
How does any of this relate to idiots needing to be put out of their misery?

Quote:
we wouldn't be discussing this shit (on my part tortuously) if it hadn't been for nobles deciding on mass education and literacy, (many of whom did so for genuine reasons)

on another thread you were talking about how shit afghanistan is. The reason why is that, despite their vain protestations of faith, they are no good.
Afghanistan blows simply because it's genetically filled with scum, no other reason.

Old January 15th, 2009 #60
Karl Von Clausewitz!
Banned

I didn't vote on this issue, I don't think that any of the options quite suit the way I see this. I agree that we should be more merciful to people with severe deformities and severe retardation, some of these genetic mutations are extremely painful, medicating the poor kid for 40 years whilst he lives in constant pain is nothing short of inhumane.

Sometimes being humane means being merciful that is reality, when a dog suffers we consider ourselves humane for putting him at ease, why should we give our own any less dignity?

On the other hand mild retards can be functional, I knew one who obtained his drivers lisence and worked (it wasn't a grand job it was menial but he worked and was able to look after himself). But these should be castrated, simply because there's too great a chance of it continuing in the next generation.

Thread