Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 10th, 2005 #1
Aryan Lord

Default The Prophecy of the coming Strong One from Above

"In the Days of the Lion, spawned of the Evil Brood, The Hooded Man shall come to the forest. There he will meet with Herne the Hunter - Lord of the Trees - to be his Son and do his bidding. The Power of Light and the Power of Darkness shall be strong within him. And the guilty shall tremble."

http://www.vigrid.freeserve.co.uk/

Old July 10th, 2005 #2
New Order

That is stunning imagery.
I realize that many of our comrades are atheists and do not accept anything beyond the 5 senses but there is something in one's spirit that affirms otherwise.

Old July 10th, 2005 #3
JesusFreak

There right the age of christ[Pisces] is at an end even the bible confirms this. The cycle is starting again and the signs have been pointing to that we have entered the final part of the gloom cycle. We just might be lucky enough to see the rise of the He who comes again. That our ancestors have foretold for thousands of years.

I remeber part of a ancient Sumerian poem about the final one it states along the lines that 'He will come form the North and his followers will be his swords."

I do think that Hitler was the second to last avatar.

Old July 13th, 2005 #4
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesusFreak
There right the age of christ[Pisces] is at an end even the bible confirms this. The cycle is starting again and the signs have been pointing to that we have entered the final part of the gloom cycle. We just might be lucky enough to see the rise of the He who comes again. That our ancestors have foretold for thousands of years.

I remeber part of a ancient Sumerian poem about the final one it states along the lines that 'He will come form the North and his followers will be his swords."

I do think that Hitler was the second to last avatar.
I agree:he is the forerunner of the Kalki Avatar in the same way that the non existant John the Baptist was the forerunner of the non-existant xrist.
Hitler himself recognised this fact.
The whole experience of the Third Reich was a prototype and model of something that will surpass it in scale.

Old July 13th, 2005 #5
New Order

Default So shall it be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
The whole experience of the Third Reich was a prototype and model of something that will surpass it in scale.
It is my belief.

Old July 13th, 2005 #6
zodiac17603

Default Christian Bashing

OK, feel better??
Bashing Christians, I feel is counter to the White Movement.
In fact White Christians are a main stay.
It's fine to say that you don't believe in The Christ, but don't put your White Brother down that does.
Are you trying to drive a wedge into the Great White Brotherhood as a jew would???

Old July 13th, 2005 #7
_DC_

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodiac17603
OK, feel better??
It's fine to say that you don't believe in The Christ, but don't put your White Brother down that does.
Are you trying to drive a wedge into the Great White Brotherhood as a jew would???
This is obviously a Pagan thread. In order for the History & Religion forum to function without turning into one big flame war, Pagans should be allowed to have their threads and Christians -- well, the Christians have an entire subforum.

That is not to say that we can't lock horns when a thread clearly signals that that is the intent, like when you make a thread name that criticizes the opposing belief. But it will only cause a whole lot of unnecessary bitterness when Pagans and atheists can't have their own threads in peace.

Old July 13th, 2005 #8
zodiac17603

Default Taken From The Bible

One can find Zodiac in the Bible*
That's why I chose it.

Old July 13th, 2005 #9
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
OK, feel better??
??? I've read and re-read through this thread and I can't find one word of Christian bashing. Unless even discussing Pagan Lore is Christian bashing.

The standard interpretation of the Vedas indicate that we have more than 400,000 years to go in the Kali Yuga. So, "Come Kalki Avatara," but I'm hoping for a quicker time table.

Enkidu

Old July 14th, 2005 #10
Jenab
Senior Goatly One

Quote:
One can find Zodiac in the Bible*
That's why I chose it.
I just now did a search through the KJV Bible. No instances of Zodiac appeared. To which version, and chapter & verse, do you refer?

Jerry Abbott

Old July 14th, 2005 #11
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

From KJV

2 Kings 23:5

“And he put down the idolatrous priests, whom the kings of Judah had ordained to burn incense in the high places in the cities of Judah, and in the places round about Jerusalem; them also that burned incense unto Baal, to the sun, and to the moon, and to the planets, and to all the host of heaven.”

The above is usually what is referred to:

I wish I could replace all this useless knowledge with important stuff, like the alcohol content of good Micro Brew beer.

Enkidu

Old July 14th, 2005 #12
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

On second thought, I apologize. This thread started out with an interesting post on Pagan Lore. It should stay that way. Where is zodiac in the bible? Who gives a fuck. Better: when will the "Strong One come?"

Enkidu

Old July 14th, 2005 #13
New Order

The One Who Comes Back

When justice is crushed, when evil rules supreme, then I come. For the protection of the good, for the destruction of the evil-doers, for the sake of firmly establishing righteousness, I am born in age after age.

Bhagavad-Gita 4.7-8

Old July 14th, 2005 #14
JesusFreak

There are Zodiac references in the bible the 12 tribes of israel, christ and his 12 followers.etc

As for the really long time table, we are now in the final age and will probably be around to see the great fall.

Old July 14th, 2005 #15
Aryan Lord

Quote:
OK, feel better??
What have your comments to do with this thread? If you are offended by Aryan spiritual beliefs then stick to your "positive" xtianity forum and leave us alone.As far as "White Christians [being] the main stay" is concerned this is not the case in Europa and xtianity is thankfully in its death throes.It is xtianity itself as a tool of the jew that has driven a "wedge into the Great White Brotherhood".

Old July 18th, 2005 #16
New Order

I have been thinking about the prophecy that starts this thread and I wonder how it may fit with the Norse prediction for this Wolf Age.
If what the Norse myths say about the Wolf Age are indeed predictive then we are in a very interesting time period and The Hooded Man may indeed be a Mithraic like figure come to save, lead our folk to victory.

Old July 18th, 2005 #17
Aryan Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Order
I have been thinking about the prophecy that starts this thread and I wonder how it may fit with the Norse prediction for this Wolf Age.
If what the Norse myths say about the Wolf Age are indeed predictive then we are in a very interesting time period and The Hooded Man may indeed be a Mithraic like figure come to save, lead our folk to victory.
Indeed and IMO Ragnarok is a prophecy of the coming Racial Holy War and the bringing to a close this age of chaos with great devastation.

Old July 19th, 2005 #18
Uncle John

AL's 'prophecy', quoted in the OP, appears to have originated on a television program, "Robin of Sherwood", which was popular in the U.K. in the mid 1980's.

Things are really, really bad, and the temptation to retreat into magical thinking is great, but neither the Hooded Man nor Jesus is going to save us. Unfortunately, we must do it ourselves.

Old July 19th, 2005 #19
Aryan Lord

AL's 'prophecy', quoted in the OP, appears to have originated on a television program, "Robin of Sherwood", which was popular in the U.K. in the mid 1980's.

It is not "my" prophecy but one which features within the teaching of Wodens Folk.Regardless of its origins it is the message that is important.

Things are really, really bad, and the temptation to retreat into magical thinking is great, but neither the Hooded Man nor Jesus is going to save us. Unfortunately, we must do it ourselves.[/QUOTE]

You are missing the point completely. History comes in long cycles according to traditional Aryan teaching.We are in the midst of the Kali Yuga, the lowest of the four ages where chaos reigns supreme. All ages are brought to an end or are inaugurated by an avatar. Hitler was the protype of the Coming Strong One from Above. He will come. Without his coming evil will reign unchecked. If you are placing your faith in the "masses" or in an organisation to deliver the race from its peril then you are mistaken. Without a wider vision of the supreme destiny of Aryan man all work done for his preservation would be an utter waste of time.

Old July 19th, 2005 #20
Yahweh's_Warrior777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aryan Lord
"In the Days of the Lion, spawned of the Evil Brood, The Hooded Man shall come to the forest. There he will meet with Herne the Hunter - Lord of the Trees - to be his Son and do his bidding. The Power of Light and the Power of Darkness shall be strong within him. And the guilty shall tremble."

http://www.vigrid.freeserve.co.uk/
YAHWEH is the true master! You will burn in hell for worshipping a fake homo god like Odin the crossdresser!!!

Thread