Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 1st, 2012 #1
Dan Hadaway

Default Why don't Asians use toilets?

Now, the bodega across the street from me is owned and operated by Asians. And all of them smell like they bathed in a vat of piss. I know that they were probably born in the wilds of the Chinese outback, but you'd think they would have the sense to try and build an outhouse or at least use a tree or something instead of their pants. It's as if the very concept of running water is so completely foreign to them and have no idea what it could be used for. I can't honestly conceive how someone could possibly reek that bad of urine without just pissing in their pants.

Old April 1st, 2012 #2
Steven L. Akins
Banned

I stopped the other day to get gas at service station that turned out to be owned by what I assume were people from India. The whole place reeked of filth, smelled like Calcutta.

Old April 1st, 2012 #3
Dan Hadaway

Indians are the worst. They smell even worse than Jews. I think that's why their foods smells so bad is to cover up their own BO.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #4
The Bobster
Banned

In India there there more cell phones than toilets.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #5
camm jenks

Because they are an unclean people thus explaining their STD's. Especially Filipinos.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #6
Horseman

Puerto Ricans are pretty bad. THey'll take a crap on their front lawn, like a dog.

Old April 3rd, 2012 #7
Aiden-Venedith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
Indians are the worst. They smell even worse than Jews. I think that's why their foods smells so bad is to cover up their own BO.

Could not agree with you more. I offen wonder what it would be like getting off a plane in India and what kind of pungent stench would greet me. I wonder if i would puke as soon as it hits my very unfortunate nostrals lol

Thread