VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 1st, 2012 #1
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Default Meet the Jew behind Rue21

61 year old Robert N. Fisch, who got his start in the Jewish retail clothing industry with Abraham Strauss in New York, is the current CEO of a chain of trendy urban hipster clothing stores under the name of "Rue21" with over 650 stores across the United States.

He is also the company director of a line of children's clothing stores called "Children's Place, Inc." www.childrensplace.com

Director Compensation (Children's Place Retail Stores, Inc.) for 2010
Fees earned or paid in cash $92,000.00
Stock awards $100,010.00
Option awards (in $) $0.00
Non-equity incentive plan compensation $0.00
Change in pension value and nondisqualified compensation earnings $0.00
All other compensation $0.00
Total Compensation $192,010.00

Old April 1st, 2012 #2
Dan Hadaway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
hipster
This is probably the endgame emasculation of white men. I thought emo was bad, but this...

I'm sure you could find worse. Hell, many of the faggots I've met before look more macho than these queers. If this is what passes itself off as the white race these days, we are fucked.

I few weeks ago I was walking down the street and I'm sort of nearsighted and saw this couple walking toward me holding hands, at first I thought it was two homos, because they dressed the same, but then when they came closer so I could get a better look it was a man and a woman. I'm not sure whether or not I would have been more grossed out if they were in fact to men holding hands.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #3
Celtic_Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Hadaway View Post
This is probably the endgame emasculation of white men. I thought emo was bad, but this...

I'm not sure whether or not I would have been more grossed out if they were in fact to men holding hands.
The Jews hate the Scottish kilt and Celtic tartans. They see them as symbols of cultural White heritage and aim to destroy anybody who wears a tartan. By putting Africans, Asians and effeminate males, into tartans and kilts, they hope to destroy the legacy of White heritage.

Similar would be Whites putting equatorial Africans and Burmese into Hasidic Jew clothing. It would be an attempt to destroy another race by destroying its cultural icons.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #4
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celtic_Patriot View Post
The Jews hate the Scottish kilt and Celtic tartans. They see them as symbols of cultural White heritage and aim to destroy anybody who wears a tartan. By putting Africans, Asians and effeminate males, into tartans and kilts, they hope to destroy the legacy of White heritage.

Similar would be Whites putting equatorial Africans and Burmese into Hasidic Jew clothing. It would be an attempt to destroy another race by destroying its cultural icons.

I was actually banned from a Scottish forum run by a libtard Canuck for criticising this man, Paul Henry, a gay London maker of non-traditional kilts:

I detest seeing the kilt appropriated by the gay community.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #5
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
I was actually banned from a Scottish forum run by a libtard Canuck for criticising this man, Paul Henry, a gay London maker of non-traditional kilts:

Be careful at the next Scots-fest when playing hide-the-haggis, McDorf.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #6
Steve B
Banned

Quote:

I don't see much difference between a pink dress and a plaid dress.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #7
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
Tartan is a recognize symbol of Scottish heritage, of clan and ancestry. For the gay community to appropriate the kilt is a slap in the face of tradition and conservative values - which is why they are doing it.

Old April 2nd, 2012 #8
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B View Post
One is for pitchin' an' the other's for catchin'.

Thread