Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 6th, 2013 #401
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Seriously. This isn't conducive to anything.

Old September 6th, 2013 #402
Brenna Wolf
Banned

I know how hard it must be for you to understand, but I don't answer to you or anyone else on this POS forum who have NEVER given me the first benefit of a doubt.

No one is really concerned about facts here. Why break the mold now?

Old September 6th, 2013 #403
Nigel Thornberry
Ole' Cyber Crusher

Nobody is even offering them.

Why are you posting on a thread about a criminal but refuse to actually discuss the crime? This isn't about you, or the SPLC, this is about several crimes committed by Fred O'Malley.

Old September 6th, 2013 #404
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Thornberry View Post

Seriously. This isn't conducive to anything.

Of course, but outing someone, especially a WN woman, is serious shit.

The qestion remains, who could have been behind it?

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old September 6th, 2013 #405
M.N. Dalvez

So, to summarise, Brenna here aids and abets a known rape-burglar in covering up the evidence of his guilt, but insists she is justified in doing so by her continual chimp-out tunes, 'don't question me!', 'I don't answer to you!', and of course that favourite tune of mentally-ill drunks everywhere, 'I'll do what I want!'

Or to put it in the form of a picture:

Old September 6th, 2013 #406
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Give me break. This forum does not want Fred to be innocent.

And in the whole HORSESHITTERY I have been spotlighted, do not act as if this is not part of the game.

Ignorant bastards will turn over their mother to win a Board War.

Old September 6th, 2013 #407
M.N. Dalvez

OK, Serbian, let's make a list:

1: Angel Ramsay, who was their friend, is no longer, and who was specifically threatening to do so (to both 'Fred' and 'Brenna') before she was kicked off VNN.

2: Craig Cobb, who has a long history of doing so to people he doesn't like, or just for his own purposes.

3: ??????

Feel free to add to this list, with any evidence and reasoning you might have.

Last edited by M.N. Dalvez; September 6th, 2013 at 03:04 AM.

Old September 6th, 2013 #408
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.N. Dalvez View Post
So, to summarise, Brenna here aids and abets a known rape-burglar in covering up the evidence of his guilt, but insists she is justified in doing so by her continual chimp-out tunes, 'don't question me!', 'I don't answer to you!', and of course that favourite tune of mentally-ill drunks everywhere, 'I'll do what I want!'

Or to put it in the form of a picture:

No what this is, is about outing someone. And you are neck deep in it.

you proud about that?

Old September 6th, 2013 #409
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:

1: Angel Ramsay, who was threatening to do so before she was kicked off VNN.
2: Craig Cobb, who has a long history of doing so to people he doesn't like, or just for his own purposes.
Angel has my real phone number. One that I was never contacted by the SPLC. Many have it, including Simmon and Mr. A, they did not give me up. Craig knows very little about me. he did not give me up.

Guess again.

Old September 6th, 2013 #410
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
And you are neck deep in it.
As well as being a drunk and a crazy person, you're also a fucking liar.

I had nothing to do with that, nor would I. As much as I hate alcoholics, and as much as I hate degenerate, lying, mentally-ill people; (and as much as I despise you, the worst possible combination of those things) I would not do that to even my worst enemy.

Did you ask Craig, the guy with a history of outing people for his own reasons?

Did you ask Angel, the woman who you fell out with (over her loss of mod privileges at the Stanley Diggs Rape Dungeon, and over, I assume, Diggs the rapist trying to seduce her, even knowing she's a married woman?), and who was threatening to out Stan the rapist and yourself before she was kicked out of here?

Old September 6th, 2013 #411
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Quote:
As well as being a drunk and a crazy person, you're also a fucking liar.

I had nothing to do with that, nor would I. As much as I hate alcoholics, and as much as I hate degenerate, lying, mentally-ill people; (and as much as I despise you, the worst possible combination of those things) I would not do that to even my worst enemy.

Did you ask Craig, the guy with a history of outing people for his own reasons?

Did you ask Angel, the woman who you fell out with (over her loss of mod privileges at the Stanley Diggs Rape Dungeon, and over, I assume, Diggs the rapist trying to seduce her, even knowing she's a married woman?), and who was threatening to out Stan the rapist and yourself before she was kicked out of here?
Then stfu about my alleged outed name, jackass.

Angel did not out me, neither did Simmon nor Mr. A. We had our disagreements but they would never out me.

Never.

I told you, they have my real phone number, and no one from the SPLC ever called it. back off them, they are innocent.

Craig knows absolutely nothing about me. You people are wrong!

Old September 6th, 2013 #412
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Angel has my real phone number.
So. Angel was a mod at the Rape Dungeon forum. She lost her position there, and was replaced by you. To someone like that, that's a motive.

She was your friend, but now she fucking hates both your guts (and that's in her own words).

She had your phone number, and your real name.

But, inexplicably, you completely ignore the very strong possibility that she was responsible for outing the both of you.

Old September 6th, 2013 #413
Serbian

Quote:

1: Angel Ramsay, who was their friend, is no longer, and who was specifically threatening to do so (to both 'Fred' and 'Brenna') before she was kicked off VNN.

Feel free to add to this list, with any evidence and reasoning you might have.

I simply don't know as I haven't followed this as closely as you and some others here.

Could someone possibly have mentioned it accidently to somebody, they thought was legitimate WN, who then did the 'outing'?

How do you know that Angel threatened to out Brenna? Is there a post somewhere? Did she tell you in pm?

Why would Craig Cobb out her? It makes no sense?

Old September 6th, 2013 #414
Serbian

And if the name is known there is no reason to repeat it on here. We don't need the jews getting their info served up by WNs on a silver plate.

Old September 6th, 2013 #415
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Angel would not out me. Mr. A would not out me. Simmon would not out me. Craig would not out me. I know this because of the connection. I don't even think Linder would out me.

I cannot really say publicly the details, except I don't think any friend of mine did this.

But now my family is in jeopardy, that is not my fucking name. My name is Brenna. I am getting a fucking lawyer.

Old September 6th, 2013 #416
M.N. Dalvez

Quote:
Is there a post somewhere? Did she tell you in pm?
Me and Brenna were flaming each other pretty badly.

She (Angel) had been on a cool-down ban from here, and was let back in.

She castigated me for flaming Brenna.

I explained to her why I'd be driven to say those kinds of (pretty awful) things about Brenna.

After a little while (about a week or so), she came back saying, 'Oh, I read the whole thing, I'm sorry I stuck up for her, I'm glad your kid is OK...')

Then, a couple days, maybe a week before she was banned, (and unasked for by me, but perhaps motivated by my expressing my approval for her large and healthy White family), she PMed me raging about 'them' (by which I assume she meant Brenna and Fred - well, I know she meant Brenna, and I assumed she also meant Fred), and threatening to 'blow the lid on those motherfuckers'.

I did not respond to that. I did not know why she was being so vengeful towards them all of a sudden - at that point I didn't know she had been a mod at Fred's forum, which is something I learned only a few days ago.

And I did not want to encourage her to do that sort of thing by responding to her offer in any way- it was pretty apparent from her conduct that, large White family or not, she's got some problems of her own.

But, if she offered me (who she doesn't know from a bar of soap) that sort of thing, who else could she have offered it to?

Old September 6th, 2013 #417
Brenna Wolf
Banned

Fuck, please tell me this has not come from a friend of mine?

Old September 6th, 2013 #418
Serbian

Quote:
Me and Brenna were flaming each other pretty badly.

She (Angel) had been on a cool-down ban from here, and was let back in.

She castigated me for flaming Brenna.

I explained to her why I'd be driven to say those kinds of things about Brenna.

After a little while (about a week or so), she came back saying, 'Oh, I read the whole thing, I'm sorry I stuck up for her, I'm glad your kid is OK...')

Then, a couple days, maybe a week before she was banned, (and unasked for by me, but perhaps motivated by my expressing my approval for her large and healthy White family), she PMed me raging about 'them' (by which I assume she meant Brenna and Fred - well, I know she meant Brenna, and I assumed she also meant Fred), and threatening to 'blow the lid on those motherfuckers'.

I did not respond to that. I did not know why she was being so vengeful towards them all of a sudden - at that point I didn't know she had been a mod at Fred's forum, which is something I learned only a few days ago.

And I did not want to encourage her to do that sort of thing by responding - it was pretty apparent from her conduct that, large White family or not, she's got some problems of her own.

But, if she offered me (who she doesn't know from a bar of soap) that sort of thing, who else could she have offered it to?

You and Brenna were ok with each other in the past, at least from what I remember, so i don't really know what happened there.

Anyway the above is interesting as I wasn't aware that there were actual threats made to out, to 'blow the lid'.

Old September 6th, 2013 #419
Brenna Wolf
Banned

The name dropped came from a financial transaction.

None of the ppl under suspicion know that CC.

My 'friends' even if in past tense, did not do this to me. I just can't believe it of any of them.

Old September 6th, 2013 #420
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brenna Wolf View Post
The name dropped came from a financial transaction.

None of the ppl under suspicion know that CC.

My 'friends' even if in past tense, did not do this to me. I just can't believe it of any of them.

Any donations to other WN sites or individuals throughout the years? Any purchases of WN/NS material from people who also post on WN forums? Years of pm exchanges ?

It is possible that something slipped out during the years and then got to others.

This shit really needs to be sorted out.

Thread