VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 9th, 2014 #4221
James Hawthorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Marr View Post

Quote:
Voice of Albion: A Conversation with Craig Cobb

Paul is joined by Craig Cobb. A veteran White Nationalist – Craig is a adherent of the Creativity Religion, which was founded by Ben Klassen.

Craig was a contributor to the innovative podcast Goyfire, which was started by Alex Linder in 2005. Craig created Podblanc in 2005 which was a Pro White version of You tube.

Craig also worked with Alex Linder on the publication ‘Aryan Alternative’. They distributed some 250,000 copies!

Paul and Craig discuss topics including; the incarceration of Matt Hale, Government gang stalking techniques, Frazier Glen Miller, and Craig’s White Community project in Leith – North Dakota.

http://www.dailystormer.com/voice-of...th-craig-cobb/

Old August 27th, 2014 #4222
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Anyone know if all those lawsuits against North Dakota officials supposedly filed by convicted sex-offender and silver enthusiast Stan Diggs and nuttier than a Baby Ruth candy bar OTPTT have brought the ND establishment to their knees yet?

LOLOLOLOLOL

Old August 31st, 2014 #4223
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Gregory Bruce has started another website and facebook page:

http://grantcountyndnews.com/index.htm

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grant...96475057059475

"Grant County, North Dakota News Dot Com was created to give the residents in Grant County, North Dakota news that is 'fair and balanced'!"

I do declare, I think Bruce is still slightly butthurt.

These are the complaints against Schwartz and well worth the read:

LEITH COMPLAINT LETTER AGAINST TODD SCHWARZ:

http://grantcountyndnews.com/downloa...ODDSCHWARZ.pdf

DISCIPLINARY BOARD NOTIFICATION LETTER CONCERNING LEITH COMPLAINT LETTER AGAINST TODD SCHWARZ:

http://grantcountyndnews.com/downloa...TIONLETTER.pdf

DISCIPLINARY COUNSEL NOTIFICATION LETTER TO SCHWARZ CONCERNING LEITH COMPLAINT LETTER AGAINST TODD SCHWARZ:

http://grantcountyndnews.com/downloa...RTOSCHWARZ.pdf

*This is where is starts getting interesting.*

SCHWARZ RESPONSE LETTER CONCERNING LEITH COMPLAINT LETTER AGAINST TODD SCHWARZ:

http://grantcountyndnews.com/downloa...ONSELETTER.pdf

Make sure to scroll down to page 7 where a timeline is included of the conversation according to Bruce and Co.

"00:41:45 – Mr. Schwarz makes the statement that it was not illegal for Mr.’s Cobb and Dutton to carry weapons around the streets of Leith."

"00:48:40 – Mr. Schwarz states that Mr. Cobb did have his finger inside the trigger guard and the video Ms. Henderson took illustrates this (the digital images that Mr. Bruce took clearly show that when Mr. Cobb approached Mr.’s Cook and Bruce with his shotgun on his right side being held with his right hand his fingers were outside the trigger guard - a sample print is submitted)"

"01:46:00 – Mr. Schwarz infers the City of Leith through its publicity caused the victim status."

"01:50:40 – Mr. Bruce speaks of the money National Geographic is paying to him for photographing them as they re-enact the terrorizing on video and that Mr. Bruce will use the money to take the Schock and Cook families to dinner."

DISCIPLINARY COUNSEL REBUTTAL LETTER FROM CITY OF LEITH CONCERNING LEITH COMPLAINT LETTER AGAINST TODD SCHWARZ:

http://grantcountyndnews.com/downloa...RFROMLEITH.pdf

DISCIPLINARY COUNSEL VOGEL LAW FIRM LETTER CONCERNING LEITH COMPLAINT LETTER AGAINST TODD SCHWARZ:

http://grantcountyndnews.com/downloa...FIRMLETTER.pdf

DISCIPLINARY COUNSEL BRUCE STATEMENT 06/06/2014 CONCERNING LEITH COMPLAINT LETTER AGAINST TODD SCHWARZ:

"The entire chronicle involving the City of Leith, its citizens and myself has greatly impacted our lives, our family’s lives and most of the people around the world. I have received numerous death threats by the white supremacist and NAZI type supporters of Craig Cobb and Kynan Dutton stating that myself and Mr.’s Schock and Cook should receive a ‘bullet to the brain’.

Since Mr. Cobb’s release from jail he called in to 2 radio shows within 24 hours to talk about his good luck in getting his plea agreement.

As I monitor his comments on the White Nations Neo-Nazi website he has become increasingly interested in deaths perpetrated by Muslim organizations around the world and posts videos of men being decapitated and disemboweled as well as cannibalism being performed.

Now that Mr. Schwarz had Mr. Cobb released under a plea agreement Mr. Cobb is now resorting to cyber bullying my family on the White Nations website by posting photographs of my granddaughter, her fiancé and my 4 year old great granddaughter in her pajamas, who is a 4 year old minor child making filthy remarks about their appearance.

I have provided the Grant County Sheriff’s department a 19 page document relating to this cyber bullying and am considering filing a temporary restraining order against Mr. Cobb asking for relief banning him from making any comments or posting any photographs of my family on the Internet or any other venue.

If Mr. Schwarz had properly prosecuted Mr. Cobb and Mr. Dutton in the first place, most likely none of this would be happening. At the very LEAST Mr. Schwarz should have required in the plea agreement that Mr. Cobb have NO Internet access. Mr. Cobb is in fact currently associating with a known felon on the White Nations website in violation of item number 7 of his plea agreement terms by using this website to incite hate.

Furthermore Mr. Cobb stated to the media while he was still in jail that he was finished with his Neo-Nazi lifestyle and in COURT he testified he was sorry for what he had done. I have researched this man’s life for the past nine months and have reported it and photographed and filmed his movements throughout all venues of the news media and knew exactly what he would do when released from jail."

http://grantcountyndnews.com/downloa...NT06062014.pdf

DISCIPLINARY COUNSEL COOK STATEMENT 06/06/2014 CONCERNING LEITH COMPLAINT LETTER AGAINST TODD SCHWARZ:

DISCIPLINARY COUNSEL SCHOCK STATEMENT 06/06/2014 CONCERNING LEITH COMPLAINT LETTER AGAINST TODD SCHWARZ:

"In one case in point Mr. Schwarz assured me the reason he made a plea agreement with Mr. Dutton was the evidence Mr. Dutton would bring to bear against Mr. Cobb would be substantial, incriminating and well worth the plea agreement of letting him out with time served."

"Anyone who was present at Mr. Cobb’s last court hearing on April 29th could clearly see Mr. Schwarz’s main focus, even before the hearing started, was to have Mr. Bruce and his camera removed from the courtroom. In my opinion Mr. Schwarz allowed his hatred of Mr. Bruce to overshadow and even grant leniency to Mr. Cobb.

I feel that the law abiding citizens and victims of Mr. Cobb have been made to feel as though they were troublemakers and a nuisance by Mr. Schwarz."

"How much longer are we going to put up with criminals moving to our communities and trying to take over. Adolph Hitler tried this in the last century and look how that turned out…60 million people lost their lives."

DISCIPLINARY COUNSEL FINAL DECISION LETTER CONCERNING LEITH COMPLAINT LETTER AGAINST TODD SCHWARZ:

http://grantcountyndnews.com/downloa...SIONLETTER.pdf

Link to all the downloads:

http://grantcountyndnews.com/downloads.htm

Old August 31st, 2014 #4224
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann2 View Post
Now that Mr. Schwarz had Mr. Cobb released under a plea agreement Mr. Cobb is now resorting to cyber bullying my family on the White Nations website by posting photographs of my granddaughter, her fiancé and my 4 year old great granddaughter in her pajamas, who is a 4 year old minor child making filthy remarks about their appearance.
I really hope this is bullshit. It would be a really stupid thing to do to put it lightly.

Old September 26th, 2014 #4225
James Hawthorne

ND Bureau of Criminal Investigations (effect investigating Leith--orders city to turn over two yrs council minutes & financial statements,

http://bit.ly/YgSZOB

VNN Media

Last edited by James Hawthorne; September 26th, 2014 at 12:33 AM.

Old September 26th, 2014 #4226
zoomcopter

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
ND Bureau of Criminal Investigations (effect investigating Leith--orders city to turn over two yrs council minutes & financial statements,

http://bit.ly/YgSZOB
What does this mean?

Old October 13th, 2014 #4227
Ann2
Marie Antoinette

Has anyone seen the Nat Geo "American Fringe: Nazi Town" yet? I have yet to find an online copy or DL anywhere, and it's been out since July.

Old January 22nd, 2015 #4228
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann2 View Post
Has anyone seen the Nat Geo "American Fringe: Nazi Town" yet? I have yet to find an online copy or DL anywhere, and it's been out since July.
I'm not sure it ever aired. Lack of funding.

Old February 2nd, 2015 #4229
James Hawthorne

Looks like the Mayor of Leith is in a sticky situation

Quote:

Mayor of Leith faces charge for failure to report 2014 'out-of-control' fire
bug

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

LEITH, North Dakota — Authorities in southwestern North Dakota are accusing the mayor of Leith of not reporting a fire last year.

Mayor Ryan Schock is facing a charge of failure to control or report a dangerous fire.

KCMB-TV (http://bit.ly/18IzFPA ) reports that a criminal complaint filed in Grant County states Schock started a fire in Leith in May and did not contact a fire department or other government agency to help with the "out-of-control" blaze. The complaint shows the fire was eventually controlled.

Court records don't list an attorney for Schock. He is scheduled to appear in court Feb. 17.

Schock recently traveled to Utah to attend the screening during the Sundance Film Festival of the documentary "Welcome to Leith," which chronicles the saga of the tiny town at odds with a white supremacist.

Information from: KXMB-TV, http://www.kxnet.com

VNN Media

Old February 3rd, 2015 #4230
Jimmy Marr

When done by pro-Whites this is known as arson. As an anti-White POS, Major Schlock faces watered down charges. Nevertheless, I'm guessing Mrs. Schlock now regrets taking a video of her lover and other drugstore cowboys petrolling the town with sexy-ass gas cans.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; February 3rd, 2015 at 01:15 PM.

Old February 3rd, 2015 #4231
theorder88

I don't believe it aired on Nat Geo either.

Old February 3rd, 2015 #4232
EDLIE Stampton
Banned

Cobb is excellent in this interview.
The soldier guy that moved out with his family also come over well.
Its about 25 minutes but you must see the whole thing.
Make your own mind up.

http://on.aol.com/video/welcome-to-l...live-518272492

Old February 3rd, 2015 #4233
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate
Default Here, you can see the same thing and leave a comment:

Old February 6th, 2015 #4234
James Hawthorne

This "Mayor" without any thought AND danger to life, set fire to buildings to raze them to the ground. Had this been the White Enclave Homesteaders arsoning up the town, you think they would be getting this sort of soft press...me thinks not.

Quote:
LEITH, N.D. (AP) -- The mayor of a North Dakota town that survived a takeover attempt by a white supremacist says he won't comment on a criminal charge filed against him stemming from a fire.

Leith Mayor Ryan Schock is facing a charge of failure to control or report a dangerous fire. The misdemeanor carries a maximum punishment of one year in jail and a $2,000 fine. He's due in court Feb. 17.

The charge stems from a state Bureau of Criminal Investigation probe into the burning of structures in Leith that the city deemed to be nuisance properties. The burning was part of an effort to clean up the town after Craig Cobb was put on probation for terrorizing and menacing residents and left the community.

1040mix.com

VNN Media

Old February 6th, 2015 #4235
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
The burning was... after Craig Cobb was put on probation for terrorizing and menacing residents and left the community.
In other words, Craig Cobb prevented this crime from being committed sooner.

In fact, if the cops had never locked Cobb and Dutton up in the first place, Schlock and company would never have been able to burn the town, and many historic landmarks would still be intact and available to the public. In the wake of Welcome to Leith, I'm sure there will be a surge of interest.

Last edited by Jimmy Marr; February 6th, 2015 at 05:38 PM.

Old February 6th, 2015 #4236
James Hawthorne

Hack piece by Lauren (I've got fire bombing on my mind) Donovan.

Quote:

Leith mayor charged with letting house fire get out of control

By Lauren Donovan / Bismarck Tribune

BISMARCK -- The complaint in an unusual case charging Leith Mayor Ryan Schock with failing to control or report a dangerous fire is based on an investigation conducted by a special agent for the Bureau of Criminal Investigation.

The misdemeanor complaint against Schock was filed in South Central District Court in late January, and he is scheduled for a first appearance Feb. 17 before Judge Bruce Haskell.

The complaint alleges that that, on May 24, Schock started a fire on one property in Leith, that the fire spread to an old church building that Schock owned and threatened the next adjoining property owned by Michael Bencz.

The complaint says Schock did not contact any fire department or government agency for help with the out-of-control fire.

“The fire was eventually controlled but not before endangering life or substantial amounts of the property of others, including (Bencz’s property),” the complaint says.

Schock said the first building was a property that had been purchased by white supremacist Craig Cobb, who entered into a purchase deal with Bencz during the summer of 2013. It had been condemned for health and nuisance purposes.

Bencz did some improvements to the property, but eventually purchased a different house in Leith, the one on the far side of the church that is said to have been endangered by Schock’s actions.

Schock said he would not comment on the charges. Other condemned properties were burned and leveled in Leith during the same period.

The case is the latest twist in a bizarre story of Leith, a small town southwest of Bismarck. The saga started with an attempted white supremacist takeover, terrorizing charges against Cobb and his neo-Nazi cohort, intense media attention and most recently, the introduction of a full-length documentary “Welcome to Leith, Know Your Neighbors.” The documentary caused a buzz, but won no awards at last weekend’s Sundance Film Festival.

Bencz has always denied any association with Cobb’s racial politics. He said he was searching for a rural life outside Wisconsin, when he came across the cheap properties that Cobb was selling in Leith.

VNN Media

Last edited by James Hawthorne; February 13th, 2015 at 01:22 AM.

Old February 7th, 2015 #4237
Jimmy Marr

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post
Hack piece by Lauren(I've got fire bombing on my mind)Donovan.
She's got that Mayor Schock up.

Old February 7th, 2015 #4238
N.B. Forrest

That'll teach Arsonist Schock not to play with matches.

What goes around COMES around, bitch.....

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old February 12th, 2015 #4239
James Hawthorne

I swear its a conspiracy

Quote:
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) -- Leith officials think a charge of failing to control or report a dangerous fire filed against Mayor Ryan Schock is a case of ''retribution'' by Grant County State's Attorney Todd Schwarz and the state attorney general's office.

Schock and two other city officials last year accused Schwarz of acting unprofessionally while prosecuting white supremacist Craig Cobb, who tried unsuccessfully to take over Leith. A committee of the state attorney disciplinary board rejected the complaint.

The charge against Schock stems from city efforts to clean up dilapidated buildings after Cobb left.

Schwarz says he and the sheriff asked the attorney general's office to handle the probe into Schock's actions ''to avoid any appearance of impropriety.''

The attorney general's office declined comment, citing the ongoing case.

Schock says he'll fight the charge.

kfgo.com

Old February 13th, 2015 #4240
James Hawthorne

Scott Garman what a wonderful human being this man is

Quote:
After taking on neo-Nazis in Leith, Fargo native targeted with a smear campaign

By Rubén Rosario, St. Paul Pioneer Press

LITTLE FALLS, Minn. -- This is what can happen when you stand up to hate.

Scott Garman is a well-liked special-education teacher, a faith formation instructor at his church and a Little League coach in the Little Falls-Brainerd area.

On Jan. 9, the 45-year-old father of one returned home from work to find the FBI at his doorstep.

An anonymous caller named Garman as the person behind the unsolved bombing of an NAACP office in Colorado Springs, Colo., three days earlier. No one was injured in the blast.

A black-and-white sketch of the suspect had been released to the public the same day. Garman, as well as countless men in this country, resembled the sketch — a white, bald, clean-shaven, middle-aged man wearing dark sunglasses.

It didn’t take long for the FBI “to put two and two together” about the motivation and likely source of the bogus tip, Garman told me this week.

Garman, a Fargo native, helped organize a major rally on Sept. 22, 2013, against Paul Craig Cobb, an avowed white supremacist. Cobb had bought a dozen vacant properties in the 24-resident town of Leith in a failed attempt to attract fellow haters, take over the town’s government and turn it into an Aryan enclave. A critically acclaimed documentary about the standoff debuted at the Sundance Film Festival last month.

“I was raised to be welcoming of all people, and I needed to try to do something in my home state when I saw no one seemed to be going there to help out the local residents,” he said.

Garman, along with several other friends and supporters, later formed UnityND, a group dedicated to combat bigotry and celebrate diversity in North Dakota.

Smear campaign

What Garman didn’t know at the time of the FBI visit was that he had become the target of a relentless weekslong smear campaign that would threaten his job and bare a troubled past he never denied but long overcame.

His employers, which include the Paul Bunyan Education Cooperative and by contract the Mid-State Education District, were flooded with anonymous phone calls and emails linking him to the Colorado bombing. It also provided links to his criminal record and questioned why he was given a license to teach children with physical and developmental disabilities.

“Terrorist Bomber & LGBT Activist Teaching MN Public School” was the headline of an email sent Jan. 17, eight days after the FBI visit, to Brainerd area school district staffers.

“For information on this dangerous convicted felon and his history and current activities from where he is operating right within Little Falls, MN, while teaching in public … scroll below to these videos,” added the email, supposedly sent by the “Southern Poverty Legal Center.”

There is no such entity, but it bears a striking resemblance in name to the Southern Poverty Law Center, an organization that monitors hate groups and incidents.

Similar emails and calls were sent to a host of Minnesota elected officials as well as businesses in the area where Garman teaches. The same information also appears repeatedly on an online video-sharing site reportedly linked in the past to Cobb. The site at podblanc.guru, last I saw this week, has a picture of Garman and the Colorado bombing suspect sketch side by side.

Garman was suspended with pay for more than a week while state educators hired a law firm to investigate the allegations. True enough, the probe substantiated details of his criminal past that Garman had bared in his teacher license application more than six years ago.

“I admit I abused alcohol and drugs,” Garman told me. “I was wild then.”

He was 18, just out of high school, when he and a few buddies got drunk in 1987 and tossed a few Molotov cocktails at a bunch of trees in Fargo. An errant throw ignited a wooden horse barricade in the parking lot near an abortion clinic, causing $250 in damage. - true figure $500.

He ’fessed up, pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor and served two years’ probation.

“This was the first warning sign that I failed to heed that I was making the wrong choices,” he stated in his application form.

More would come: a couple of DWI arrests, driving with a suspended license and a meth sale of less than 1 gram — all misdemeanors without jail time.

Garman kicked his substance-abuse problem cold turkey and cleared probation, and a friend got him a job working at a nursing home for disabled residents in Moorhead. There he found his redemption and calling. After working for five years, he enrolled in college, got an education degree and got a teaching license in 2009 in Minnesota after a thorough criminal background check. He is two classes shy of a master’s degree.

There have been no complaints and nothing but praise on his employment jacket folder.

‘Kids all love him’

“I can’t say anything but good things about Scott,” said Robin Brisk, a Little Falls-area mother of an 11-year old son Garman has coached in baseball since second grade.

“The kids all love him,” added Brisk, who learned of the smear campaign but did not know the full details until I contacted her. She said she couldn’t care less about his past because “many of us have one, and sometimes we make mistakes in our youth that we later regret.”

“I know that my son would not be involved in baseball without him,” she added. “He is so supportive, energetic, loving and positive with all the kids. I believe it is time for the community here to publicly stand up and support him.”

Added Heidi Hahn, Garman’s boss and director of special education for the Paul Bunyan Education Cooperative, which services six school districts and three charter schools in the Brainerd area: “Scott’s just a very energetic, kind and compassionate man who truly values the potential of every kid.”

Hahn was among others who notified authorities after staffers got the calls and emails.

On Jan. 28, Mid-State Education officials cleared Garman of any wrongdoing

Still, Garman said personal information about friends, co-workers and family members, including his parents, sisters, brothers and pictures of his son, have been posted on neo-Nazi online sites since the 2013 rally. He suspects Cobb is behind it but has no direct proof.

Unity fest this summer

Cobb, 63, is serving four years’ probation after he and a colleague pleaded guilty to menacing several residents in Leith after his home was vandalized in 2013. It turned out the person behind the vandalism was a fellow white supremacist who was angry that Cobb was found to have 18 percent sub-Saharan blood after he voluntarily submitted his DNA for genetic testing to a national talk show.

Cobb, who now resides in Sherwood, N.D., wears a GPS tracking device and cannot travel to Leith or contact any of its residents.

In an email, Cobb would not directly respond to whether he was behind the calls and emails involving Garman.

But he detailed Garman’s criminal record and lamented that he got a “darn light” sentence for his “terrorist bombing.”

“By the by, MN plagues this country with a debilitating number of anarchists and radical leftists,” Cobb wrote.

Said Tim Tausend, a spokesman for the North Dakota Department of Parole and Probation Division: “As for the postings and information that we are aware of, Craig Cobb has not violated any of his conditions of supervised probation.”

However, the FBI is looking to identify the source of the recent calls and emails to determine whether state or federal laws were broken.

The experience has left Garman more determined to continue his advocacy group’s work, which includes an annual unity festival this summer in Fargo.

“Wherever hate groups raise their ugly heads, we will be there to defend the communities they seek to destroy.” Garman told me. “So without a doubt, it is worth it. Someone needs to stand up for what is right, so why not us? If we can be that beacon to others to do the same then we will have succeeded in our mission.”

INFORUM and Forum Communications Company
101 5th Street North Fargo, ND 58102 Call us at (701) 235-7311

Last edited by James Hawthorne; February 13th, 2015 at 01:27 AM.

Tags
craig cobb, craig cobb (chain), leith, north dakota, ple

Thread