VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 18th, 2007 #1
James Woroble Jr.
Hiya (K)ikez! Hiya,Hiya.

Thumbs up Oh, Yeah - It$ Coming!

Rank Order - Current account balance

https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat.../2187rank.html

This'll sulfide ZOGbotz batteries - PERMENETLY!

All is for naught without a good edJEW(K)shen.

[ Educational sites ]

The Jewish Tribal Review

JewWatch

WhatReallyHappened

Joe Vialls Investigations

Judicial Inc.

NJ Unfiltered

Vanguard News Network

Old May 18th, 2007 #2
Sean Martin

Am I correct on this?

America is in Debt 5 times what the wealthiest nation has in Excess? It would take the excess wealth of the top 8 or so nations to pay America’s debt?

Old May 18th, 2007 #3
melcur
Banned

Default You are correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean(doc)martin View Post
Am I correct on this?

America is in Debt 5 times what the wealthiest nation has in Excess? It would take the excess wealth of the top 8 or so nations to pay America’s debt?
You sir are correct. Isn't it wonderful? One wonders what the kike will do to extricate himself from this one.

I do know that the US government is busily and quietly working on controlling food via patented seeds that cannot be reused, but I don't think thye'll finish this program on time.

Old May 18th, 2007 #4
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

A good political cartoon would be of ocean scene, of the USA as a sinking ship, with any jewz depicted as rats (or fleas) escaping for their lives, but boarding various safetyboats heading to China. From fear to smiles, left to right. I can picture this, but couldn't draw it for the life of me.

(on a side note....the fact that jewz are solidifying a media presence in China should be sign that they'll be there for the long haul....until they bankrupt China that is.)
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old May 18th, 2007 #5
Sean Martin

There is such a cartoon; it used to be posted on VNN. Have you checked www.resist.com ?

Check here.

http://www.solargeneral.com/images/kikes/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wodjanoj View Post
A good political cartoon would be of ocean scene, of the USA as a sinking ship, with any jewz depicted as rats (or fleas) escaping for their lives, but boarding various safetyboats heading to China. From fear to smiles, left to right. I can picture this, but couldn't draw it for the life of me.

(on a side note....the fact that jewz are solidifying a media presence in China should be sign that they'll be there for the long haul....until they bankrupt China that is.)

Last edited by Sean Martin; May 18th, 2007 at 12:13 PM.

Old May 18th, 2007 #6
Bardamu
Banned

As long as the annual tax revenue is less than the annual interest on the national debt; it's all good, at least for the banksters that is.

Old May 18th, 2007 #7
Donnachaidh

Time to move to the country and wait for collapse. Those with food will rule.
We must work on regaining the knowledge that was lost when our grandparents left the farm. The jungle masses of the big cities won't last more than a few weeks without the JewS government to feed and supervise them.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old May 18th, 2007 #8
Sean Gruber

Angry

I'd love to leave this insane asylum of a country.

There will be a horrific crash, sooner or later. As someone once wisely observed:

"If a thing cannot go on, it won't."

Of course, if you look carefully, you may find that the crash for our people in America already came and went. We're the remnant, going on momentum, but the gas long ago was replaced by mere fumes. And those fumes are running out.

Sorry to be so defeatist, but everywhere I look in America now, it's something evil, jewy, ugly...and above all...insane. Has the Senate sent the Amnesty Bill to Boosh yet?

Old May 18th, 2007 #9
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

According to that list, the Kwa is the world’s second largest exporter after Germany. However, that is a strange list, it says Hong Kong exports more than Japan does, if you take Hong Kong plus China you get the biggest exporter by a long shot, roughly 1, 6 trillion. Whoever made that list probably did not account for the fact that most of the exports coming out of Hong Kong are actually Chinese exports which used Hong Kong as a transit.

Old May 18th, 2007 #10
Itz_molecular
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
One wonders what the kike will do to extricate himself from this one.
Ruin the currency and confiscate the wealth/property of most Americans .

Last edited by Itz_molecular; May 18th, 2007 at 06:57 PM.

Old May 18th, 2007 #11
White1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itz_molecular View Post
Ruin the currency and confiscate the wealth/property of most Americans .
You can guarantee that one.

Thread