Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 4th, 2004 #1
Mike Jahn
Banned

Default Why do lemmings choose catch phrases instead of real analysis?

"Racism is ignorance"

"Racism is caused by fear of what you don't understand"

"Hate is evil"

Right now millions of White lemmings accept these silly catch phrases and slogans without question...

Why?

You don't get a paragraph long response from a lemming in their attack on racism, you get one or two words "Hate" "ignorance" "uneducated"...etc...

And the truly irritating part of it is that they actually think this childish simplicity sounds intelligent!!!!

Not only that but these same slogans originate 100% from television. Television "thought" is regarded as "culture" and "wisdom" in our sick society.

Old October 4th, 2004 #2
The Barrenness
Angry Shiksa

It is basically because they are either brainwashed and/or stupid. It is a lot easier just to give a once sentence reply. Do you think any of these lemmings could explain WHY racism is evil, or ignorant, etc.

Last edited by The Barrenness; October 4th, 2004 at 06:38 PM.

Old October 4th, 2004 #3
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Talking

Itz called "newspeak" a la "1984"....besides, how much brain capacity does a lemming really have?
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old October 4th, 2004 #4
Renewal

Not only are most people stupid, but in their stupid way they need to cling to certain beliefs which they have made part of their defintion of who they are. They want to believe they are "good". They want to believe they are smart. In America, they want to believe they are free.

And with their limited mental cdapacities and their spiritual deadness the only way they can do this is to convince themselves that the emotion-driven beliefs and habits they already have are the right ones, rather than looking honestly at how good and smart and free they really are and trying to make appropriate changes. (And of course where do these emotion-driven beliefs come from? You know the answer to that one, VNNF reader.)

So we get the person who gets hot under the collar if you tell him that actually this isn't a free country, as if you have personally attacked him. To him, you have attacked him because his identity is tied up in his irrational belief.

And we get the person who bristles if you try to awaken him to the fact that all his beliefs--in fact his very self, his way of being in the world--is passively received through indoctrination.

I'm leaning more and more toward the idea that the only way to shake the lemming out of his stupor is to show force and demonstrate power and then follow that up with the right propaganda to re-program him. Once that is done most whites will fall right into line.

Old October 4th, 2004 #5
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by OttoRemer
"Racism is ignorance"

"Racism is caused by fear of what you don't understand"

"Hate is evil"

Right now millions of White lemmings accept these silly catch phrases and slogans without question...
Quote:
The Power of Catchphrases
Arming yourself to the teeth with facts rarely works. People may agree with you but they will say “so” and that is about it.
You need to spark up the emotional aspect of people. Jews have used catchphrases for many decades, beginning with all the WWII anti-Hitler jingles that all the school kids jumped rope to, and the conditioning from that young age is still rampant among our elderly today.

Catch phrases are one of the great tools in teaching nationalism. Advertisers us them, Lawyers use them, in the OJ case the phrase was “if the glove don’t fit you must acquit” and it worked. McDonalds uses the phrase “I’m loving it” where the caption shows wild haired African with 2 white girls by his side. This plants ideas in the minds of people and has been effective. One of the stupidest phrases I have ever heard is also one of the most popular phrases I have ever heard because it combines feeling, humor, and relates to an everyday persons feeling. “Talk to the hand” this phrase is used over and over and is even becoming popular among masculine men. If we whites could come up with something like that it would help our movement tremendously.

How a catchphrase works is you say something catchy and people then start to say it. What this does is plants an idea deep in their subconscious and they then begin to have thoughts that surround the phrase. There is a strong power in a catch phrase, don’t underestimate it. This also works well on people that you cannot reach any other way.

I have 2 catch phrases that have worked very well for me over the years. When someone does something nice for me instead of saying “thank you” I say “that was mighty white of you”. You would be amazed at the response I have gotten from that over the years. Once I used it on this wiggerette and she couldn’t figure out what it meant. It took her 2 weeks to figure it out. So I didn’t convert her but for 2 weeks she had white thoughts coursing through her head. Even people that have a strong dislike for the white movement get hooked on catchphrases. Someone that I have tried every method imaginable to reach and hit a wall every time, responded to that catchphrase now she uses it often. The idea has been planted and needs to be watered.

One of the other ones I use is “I don’t want to put any more money in Hymies pockets than I have to”. I use that one when I don’t want to buy something or go see a movie. People may not know who Hymie is but it will get them to thinking, and it is comical and catchy to boot so it will stick with them.

People also will remember a catch phrase over an abstract statement. Say that “white people do good things”, and people will forget that in 5 seconds but say “that was might white of you” and it sticks for weeks or even years. Repetition works and if you can get a thought repeating in someone’s brain it will work. You may not see the magical conversion you had hoped for but you will see a higher level of consciousness or awareness.

How to Design a Catchphrase
It has to be brief, (under 5 words) humorous, informative, catchy to say, and it must relate to people. Study catchphrases and advertising slogans and begin to use your own, if you cannot come up with one of your own, modify an already successful one. Don’t go to the point of alienating people and make it seem as if you have your own secret language. A catchphrase is something that should include them in what you are doing. Slogans are a powerful tool, GLR used the slogan “White Power” and nearly a half century later it is still used to describe the white movement. Slogans are plastered all over VNN. Why, because they work.

When someone comes up with that magical slogan that will take America by storm it will finally move us into the mainstream power block. Look at what the slogan “Anti-Semitism” has done for the Jews. They use slogans like “racist” to put the breaks on anybody that they don’t like. All you have to do is say racist and you get everyone’s attention, they have heard it so much they are programmed to automatically despise a racist.

That is why Catchphrases or slogans are so effective. They can be repeated and programmed into the psyche until it becomes an automatic reaction to a situation.

Many times a phrase long outlives the idea. Some of our common phrases now come from ideas that are hundreds of years old. Phrases like “that is a fine kettle of fish”, or “you’ve made your bed now lie in it”.

The rest of the story is here.
http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=6154

Last edited by Sean Martin; October 4th, 2004 at 06:39 PM.

Old October 4th, 2004 #6
Johnny McRacist

Quote:
And with their limited mental cdapacities
This is certainly a factor in why many white Americans unquestioningly condemn our pro-white views, but, unfortunately, not in all cases. The truly scary part is when you encounter someone of high intelligence, who STILL espouses these anti-racist views. Why do they do so? One theory I have is that these intelligent anti-racists actually know that blacks are inferior, but deny that fact "for the common good". It works something like this for the intelligent anti-racists:

"Okay, niggers are indeed stupid. They need affirmative action, welfare, this and that, in order to stay afloat in our white-dominated society. If we don't give it to them our cities will burn. There will be race riots, and mass murders of whites, ala South Africa and Zimbabwe. Do we want that? No. So the only choice left to us is to pretend racial equality exists, not only to insist that it does, but to brainwash our white school children that it does, as well as the white American public as a whole. Why? Because it's easier to justify helping these violent negroids if we tell our fellow whites that they're poor and worthless and prone to crime IF racism is the cause, and not the simple fact that they are inferior human beings. So that's why an intelligent anti-racist like me will mouth such untrue slogans as "we're all equal", "blacks are just as intelligent as whites", "we all bleed red", ad nauseum. So shut-up you evil white racists, all you're trying to do is tear down the fragile "weeze all ekul" house of cards we liberals have built over the last 40 years!"

That's my theory on why so many educated whites mouth such nonsense, not because they actually believe it, but because they fear the societal repercussions if they don't.

Last edited by Johnny McRacist; October 4th, 2004 at 06:50 PM.

Old October 4th, 2004 #7
Axehandle
VNN Toxoid

Or...

Many intelligent people, being intelligent, tend to have high profile jobs. Those with high profile jobs who espouse non-pc opinions tend to lose their high profile jobs.

It is a subconscious self-defense mechanism. Thus the reason why many intelligent people become left-wing nuts. While they probably consciously truly believe what they are saying, subconsciously they say it because it is in their own best interest to say it.

"When men are pure
and free of sex addiction,
they feel easy
in male relationships and
they naturally gravitate to
other men as the most
ideal friends."

-Stormfront granola-yogi nutcase Julian Lee (Celibacy.info)

Old October 4th, 2004 #8
Johnny McRacist

Quote:
Or... Many intelligent people, being intelligent, tend to have high profile jobs. Those with high profile jobs who espouse non-pc opinions tend to lose their high profile jobs. It is a subconscious self-defense mechanism. Thus the reason why many intelligent people become left-wing nuts. While they probably consciously truly believe what they are saying, subconsciously they say it because it is in their own best interest to say it.
Yes, this is yet another factor, the fear of losing one's high-paid job if you openly profess pro-white views. Trent Lott should know... But the point of both my example and yours should be clear: opposing the realities of racial differences is not always due to sheer stupidity, since highly intelligent whites often oppose those same realities.

Old October 4th, 2004 #9
Renewal

I like that piece about the power of catchphrases. "That's mighty White of you" is a good one.

I also like "It's the White thing to do" (to describe some noble behavior).

I like to say, "Boy, am I glad to be white" whenever some dark type is being an ass by being himself, revealing his true nature to anyone who has eyes to see (or who has a WN friend nearby armed with good context-providing catchphrases).

And if you're really brave, you Aryan warrior you, try the catchphrase "Don't be a nigger" when a White person does something unbecoming of a member of his race. I've thought about printing up some Don't Be A Nigger t-shirts but honestly I'm not sure I have the balls to wear one yet. But can you imagine if this caught on?

Other phrases that don't fit the above definition of catchphrases but which I have found rhetorically useful in the appropriate circumstances are:

"Jewish Supremacism" A brilliant innovation because it twists an already-known phrase which is used to describe WNs. Did David Duke come up with it?

"Biological competitors" I got this from someone at The Phora European Community. Use this when referring to muds. It wraps up in a neat little package what is important about them from our perspective.

Anyone got any more?

Old October 5th, 2004 #10
brutus

The popularity and purpose served by the catchphrase or cliche’ is that it imparts a powerful message that sticks in our brain through the din of our noisy world.

That noise comes primarily from the TV. And we all know who is responsible for TV programming.

The phenomenon of modern-day attention deficient disorder or ADD is a manifestation of being members of the various TV generations....in other words.......us.

We simply can’t pay attention. The TV has made our brains into mush and we can no longer keep on task. It has to be flashy or shocking otherwise we ignore it, so the jew and his TV must constantly raise the ante. The jew demands that we pay attention just long enough so that jew commercial, full of sound bite catch phases, is seared into our brain.

The TV blares out at us, and not only demands that we obey zog...........but that we also buy into zog’s commercial world, especially around the Christian religious holidays. Isn’t it ironic how the ACLU and the ADL will cast any mention of Jesus out of every aspect of government, but the same jew will shove Jesus incessantly down our throats for two months prior to Christmas on the jewtube?

The TV has caused much damage....................brain damage.

I have seen those long lines of elementary school kids waiting outside in the hallway to the nurse‘s office, they are waiting, in lines sometimes more then 200 deep, in the typical elementary school, for the school nurse to give them their little dose of ritalin. (90% are White boys)

The TV has blasted their little minds to the point were they need a schedule-4 narcotic to be able to pay attention to the teacher. Thank you mr. jew.

A catch phase is all the average American lemming is able to process and record.

In one or two more generations, they won’t even be able to process that. Sad.

Old October 5th, 2004 #11
N.B. Forrest

No More Jew Wars!

Race: Far More Than Just Skin Deep

Old October 5th, 2004 #12
jozu

Women think largely by emotion, rather than balanced analysis. Catch-phrases appeal to such emotion-based thinking. Therefore catch-phrase platitudes are by and large effective in convincing women, (especially the warm-fuzzy feeling, motherhood type phrases).

These days women hold unprecedented power. The female perspective basically accounts for a very large section of what we term "left-wing", because of all the women who identify as "left-wing", plus all the men who join the left-wing movement to appeal to women (even if subconsciously), and who's thoughts are kept in a tight box by the women in charge.

Old October 5th, 2004 #13
Moose

When I was in high school, "that is so jewish" was a very popular phrase. Heard it all the time.

Teacher gives a pop quiz. "That is so jewish."

Also, "jew" was slowly but surely replacing "fag" as the main insult among males. You guys should see my younger brother's friends. Every other word is jew.

All of this is probably 100% due to South Park. I know people here don't like that show, but you gotta admit, it is having a subconcious effect on people.

Old October 5th, 2004 #14
Anima Eternae
The Clairvoyant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose
When I was in high school, "that is so jewish" was a very popular phrase. Heard it all the time.

Teacher gives a pop quiz. "That is so jewish."

Also, "jew" was slowly but surely replacing "fag" as the main insult among males. You guys should see my younger brother's friends. Every other word is jew.
I started this with my friends, too.

Except for this one hardcore Bush guy, he's a WW2 buff and gets super pissed if you call anything Jewish. :-/

Old October 6th, 2004 #15
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Lightbulb

I don't mind South Park....it pokes fun on all levels. Its only probably only because one of the creators is a jew, so its allowed by the higher ups. However its crossed the lines in some shows, which is good for the viewing audience, because it shows its ok to poke fun at jews.

Interesting side note: you know how jews are famous for toilet humour and bodily function gags? Well, Kyle the kid who plays the jew is fascinated with a character that is a piece of shit....
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him...." ------ John 8:44

Old October 6th, 2004 #16
Bragi

The morons have a huge emotional investment in their own beliefs. Their entire lives they have been duped, and the television is the primary while public schmuel is secondary. Then there's religion.

There's a riddle from one of the Batman movies (the one with The Riddler--nyuk nyuk) that goes "What means everything to you, but nothing to everyone else?"

Well, what is it?

The answer is "your mind". See, the people believe that their beliefs have some sort of inherent meaning. Witness organized crime, err, religion. The whole big scam is predicated on the idea that if you believe in the teachings of, for example, Allah, or God, or Jesus, or whoever, then a heaven awaits you in the afterlife.

So the truth doesn't matter anymore to the people. Jewish culture has taught people that the only thing that matters if feeling good and doing what you want, a warped kind of freedom that idiots swallow gladly. It's true what is said, the truth hurts. People don't want to face things like facts, science, and reality so they escape by making up their own minds, even if all that they believe would be much like the thoughts of a lonely child when faced with imminent death. The world is big and can be scary and humans have a hard time coming to grips with their place in an indifferent universe. They believe what they have to to get along, and not much else. Trying to bring them to reason, into the sunlight as it were, is a difficult thing. But I'm confident we can do it, to some degree.

So when you say something that goes against beliefs long instilled in the lemming by kosher schools, kosher TV, and the absurd doctrines of big religion, it's as if you are attacking the very essence of the lemming individual. Couple these with willful stupidity and then it becomes like talking to a wall.

How can you expect them to suddenly change their mind on an issue that they've had an opinion on their entire lives? The typical human is a very stubborn critter. He has all his humble, small, ordinary beliefs and these are tied up with his idea of self, the "who am I?" of every person on Earth.

Also, most people have a hard time admitting they were or are wrong. In their minds, where it counts, they have to believe that what they believe is good and right and happy. So they tie themselves up with happy thoughts and beliefs that run counter to objective reality.

Old October 6th, 2004 #17
brutus

RE: Bragi

Quote:
The morons have a huge emotional investment in their own beliefs. Their entire lives they have been duped, and the television is the primary while public schmuel is secondary. Then there's religion.

There's a riddle from one of the Batman movies (the one with The Riddler--nyuk nyuk) that goes "What means everything to you, but nothing to everyone else?"

Well, what is it?

The answer is "your mind". See, the people believe that their beliefs have some sort of inherent meaning. Witness organized crime, err, religion. The whole big scam is predicated on the idea that if you believe in the teachings of, for example, Allah, or God, or Jesus, or whoever, then a heaven awaits you in the afterlife.

So the truth doesn't matter anymore to the people. Jewish culture has taught people that the only thing that matters if feeling good and doing what you want, a warped kind of freedom that idiots swallow gladly. It's true what is said, the truth hurts. People don't want to face things like facts, science, and reality so they escape by making up their own minds, even if all that they believe would be much like the thoughts of a lonely child when faced with imminent death. The world is big and can be scary and humans have a hard time coming to grips with their place in an indifferent universe. They believe what they have to to get along, and not much else. Trying to bring them to reason, into the sunlight as it were, is a difficult thing. But I'm confident we can do it, to some degree.

So when you say something that goes against beliefs long instilled in the lemming by kosher schools, kosher TV, and the absurd doctrines of big religion, it's as if you are attacking the very essence of the lemming individual. Couple these with willful stupidity and then it becomes like talking to a wall.

How can you expect them to suddenly change their mind on an issue that they've had an opinion on their entire lives? The typical human is a very stubborn critter. He has all his humble, small, ordinary beliefs and these are tied up with his idea of self, the "who am I?" of every person on Earth.

Also, most people have a hard time admitting they were or are wrong. In their minds, where it counts, they have to believe that what they believe is good and right and happy. So they tie themselves up with happy thoughts and beliefs that run counter to objective reality.

This is very well stated and absolutely correct.

I too, have come to these same conclusions..............and have said to myself, “If the massive White lemming population is incorrigible......how can they ever be reached with the truth, as to effect a change in their thought process?”

I ponder, and then...........

I have vivid mental visions of impeccably uniformed Nazi Storm Troopers, goose step marching, in highly polished hob-nailed boots, in a thunderous cadence, 8 abreast and spanning in an endless line beyond the horizon.

Has anyone else ever had this same vision?

Old October 6th, 2004 #18
John in Woodbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
I have vivid mental visions of impeccably uniformed Nazi Storm Troopers, goose step marching, in highly polished hob-nailed boots, in a thunderous cadence, 8 abreast and spanning in an endless line beyond the horizon.

Has anyone else ever had this same vision?
So do I, but it's probably because I just bought the new Star Wars DVD set.

Old October 6th, 2004 #19
T. Kadijevic
† Chaotic Christian †

Thumbs up

I feel that sort of discipline is much sorely needed in our sad state of affairs.

Old October 6th, 2004 #20
Sean Martin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bragi
Witness organized crime, err, religion.
You brag about bedding gooks and have the audacity to compare religion to crime.

Religion is for the moral good of man, something which you have none of. I am religious and I am not a race mixer.

Perhaps if you became religious you would have some pride in your race.

Thread